10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Mount Zion Saint James – Top Hotel Reviews
Mount Zion Saint James is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Mount Zion Saint James. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mount Zion Saint James. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mount Zion Saint James. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Mount Zion Saint James right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Mount Zion Saint James with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Mount Zion Saint James:
One of our best sellers in Montego Bay! Mobay Kotch is located in Montego Bay, 31 miles from Negril and 22 miles from Alma. Free WiFi is available and private parking is available on site.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Sangster Airport, 1.9 miles from the property.
- Simple room in a historic 18th century house. Nice common kitchen and outdoor gathering area, as well as indoor common room. Adequate bathrooms for the number of guests.
- Nice and very safe place, we would stay there again
- The people running the hostel! We’ve never stayed at a place where we got to hang out with such awesome staff. They were so welcoming & friendly: they went over and above anything we expected in making sure we were safely making our way across the city; showed us how to make authentic Jamaican fried plantain; and showed us a great time, overall.
- The location is great, right in the thick of downtown. 10/15 mins walk to the beaches, 5 to the market. Nice communal area. Friendly staff and clean dorms with thankfully no snoring guests which I won’t suggest is anything to do with the hostel itself. Also a beautiful building with lovely original features
- charismatic house to stay, central location, nice and helpfull staff, kitchen to use, definitely recommend:)
Bethel Court Guesthouse
One of our best sellers in Montego Bay! This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Bethel Court Guesthouse in the tropical destination of Montego Bay is only 2 miles from the ocean and features free Wi-Fi, complimentary parking and an airport shuttle.The spacious air-conditioned apartments at this property have cable TV, a full kitchen and a sitting area. The bathrooms feature a shower and toilet.A variety of restaurants are just over 1 miles from Bethel Court Guesthouse, and there is a small grocery store a 5-minute drive away for guests who want to cook at home.Montego Bay’s “hip strip” party area, with its bars and nightclubs, is a 10-minute drive from the property.Doctor’s Cave Beach is 3 miles from the property, and Sangster International Airport is a 15-minute drive from the guesthouse.
- We could not find the location and the staff texted excellent directions. It was raining and he came out to the car with an umbrella for us.
- Staying at the Bethel court house was amazing. If you’re looking for real Jamaica this is where you need to stay. Just like when you are in the United States and you go to a new city just be careful of your surroundings. I feel very safe when I was there. The office manager Steve was great. I got picked up at the airport and dropped off at the airport. While I was in Jamaica I was working in town and the taxis that took me to and from different locations were amazing. It is without a doubt that I will be staying there again. The studio apartment that I was offered had all the amenities. Air condition, hot water, a stove to cook food, a private bathroom, clean room clean beds and sheets, and a place that I can wash dishes as well as all of the cutlery and plates that you would need to prepare an email. Like I stated at the beginning of the review this is a great place if you really want to be, and feel like you were in Jamaica.
Middle of Mobay
Big House and clean evrn if simple
* staff is very friendly and always there to help you
* free airport pick up
* there you can experience the real Jamaica
* round taxi’s are available right in front of the property
It was our second time at Bethel Court and I will always recommend the guesthouse.
- I travel to Jamaica often, and I booked with this guest house 5-times. My husband and I are always happy with the stay. He loves the fact that he can cook, I love the that the AC is cool. The privacy is good and noise level low. I feel safe and my possessions are secure.
The View Guest House
Located in Montego Bay, 23 miles from Alma, The View Guest House features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. The guesthouse has a year-round outdoor pool and views of the city, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Every room is fitted with a TV with cable channels. The rooms come with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Sangster Airport, 2.5 miles from The View Guest House.
No reviews yet.
Villa Casa De Fe
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the garden, Villa Casa De Fe is located in Montego Bay.A TV is available.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play pool at the guest house. The guest house also provides car rental. Alma is 24 miles from Villa Casa De Fe, and Rose Hall is 8 miles away. Sangster Airport is 0.6 miles from the property.
- The staff was awesome! She was friendly and told us more about Jamaica 🙂 very informative!! The view upstairs was great!
- The atmostphere was really lovely as well as the staff. It was very comfortable and also clean it felt like a home away from home. We also felt very safe there
- I liked the staff, definitely the food, and the bed was comfy
- Location is near to the town and the airport. There is free WiFi on all device and has great signal.Rooms were clean and comfortable. Lovely and friendly staff. Ooohhh the view was magnificent. I was able to see the planes coming in, the ships leaving the harbor, the ocean and the mountains. The sunset is also beautiful. I loved that the place was so safe I could leave my door open with my valuables and come back to see it there. The food was also a bonus as it was well seasoned and prepared. My stay overall was a great one that was fitting with my budget.
- Unica nota positiva che loro sono abbastanza gentili..visto il resto impossibile fare il contrario
One of our best sellers in Falmouth! Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, G&R Guesthouse offers accommodations in Falmouth. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this guest house is air conditioned and has a TV. Some rooms feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of tea from your balcony or patio. Each room has a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.Montego Bay is 17 miles from G&R Guesthouse, and Runaway Bay is 22 miles away. Sangster Airport is 17 miles from the property.
- Nice location, we had a balcony, owners organized trip to the Glistening waters and hotel pickup (though we didn’t get a reply for that inquiry for a long time so that was annoying for planning)
- Very private and clean location. But still close to everything that you need, like the kymani Marley football club facility, beach, bus station, supermarkets, restaurants, clubs/bars, so you are basically in the middle of everything there is to do in Falmouth. The staff, especially the owner and his son are super friendly and helpful. I felt welcomed at home 🙂
- The room was nice and clean, and I had a big veranda where I could sit and enjoy the sun.
- Very nice place to stay, cozy, clean and comfortable. The host of the guesthouse, his son Chris and the old lady working there are very friendly and helpful. Thank you!
- Good location did exursion to luminous lagoon abucheos was great
In Montego Bay, this ocean front property is a 2-minute walk from Public Beach and has facilities with terraces, gardens, and services such as fishing, diving and canoeing, all for a fee. Wi-Fi is available for free throughout the property.The rooms at the Caribic House are air-conditioned and feature a closet, cable TV and a private bathroom with a shower. They also feature a refrigerator and sea views.Within a 5-minute walk, guests at the Caribic House will find a variety or restaurants serving local and international-style dishes.Doctors Cave Beach is close to the property and Sangster International Airport can be reached in a 5-minute drive.
- Shaun was very friendly and professional. He gave us all the information we needed. The hotel was suitable for us as we booked 2 rooms ( 3 people per room) and we had enough space. The security people were all the time there and the cleaning lady was also friendly . We loved the location as we could walk to the local beach within 7 minutes.
- Convenient location on the hip strip. Close to everything. N the front desk attendant Antoinette went out of her way to make sure we were happy. Even allowed us to park on the side walk in front the door so the car would b close by for us .
- The staff is really kind and helpfull. Perfect if you have to spend a night near the airport and you don’t have high expectations.
- Fantastic hotel within the heart of Montego Bay, less than 5 minutes walking distance from the beach and local restaurants. I would usually stay with family but chose to stay at this hotel due to the location. The staff were amazing particularly SEAN at the front desk, very welcoming and friend staff. Security at the front on the hotel 24/7. I felt very safe and most of all my belongings were safe in the room. I will be returning to this hotel the next time I travel. I would highly recommend this hotel for couples or travelers not so much for families with children. The room was just as shown on the pictures. 9/10 for be due to the staff, location, room size and because for the price I got the room for with my genius discount. Before I forget the hotel despot offer food but there are plenty of local restaurants.
- The price for the room and it been close to the airport.
Pura Vida Jamaica
Located in Falmouth, 18 miles from Montego Bay, Pura Vida Jamaica features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the mountains or garden. The rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. Extras include bathrobes and free toiletries.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The guesthouse also provides car rental. Runaway Bay is 21 miles from Pura Vida Jamaica, and Rose Hall is 9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sangster Airport, 17 miles from Pura Vida Jamaica.
- Richard’s customer service approach is great! He is pleasant and friendly yet very professional
It was big, clean and cozy.
Owner Richard is very friendly and helpful – he’ll provide you with (cab)rides, good advice about the area’s foods and sights and his honest opinion.
- The hostel is in a good position, not too far from the beach. There is a nice view and a chilled atmosphere. The room was quite big and bright. The owner is very friendly
- Richard is a great host, we really felt at home here. The apartment was spacious and well-equipped. The location is in a safe area and nearby several attractions like glinstering waters and the Martha Brae river for rafting. It’s also near a nice beach. Perfect if you want to visit these things!
- Our stay was brilliant! The house was large, well maintained and the views from the property were stunning! The house was very clean and we were even able to do our washing. The hosts were friendly, kind and they showed us to the Blue Lagoon which is where we were planning to go! In the morning we were treated to fresh fruits and coffee/tea which was an added bonus.
Orchard View B&B
Orchard View B&B offers accommodation in Hopewell. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature views of the sea or garden. Each room comes with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find slippers and free toiletries. A flat-screen TV is featured. There is a 24-hour front desk and hairdresser’s at the property.Montego Bay is 6.8 miles from Orchard View B&B, while Negril is 24.2 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Montego Bay Airport, 8.1 miles from the property. We are also located near a casino and night club only 5 minutes walk away.
No reviews yet.
Retreat Guest House
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and sun terrace, Retreat Guest House is located in Falmouth in the region of Trelawny. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A flat-screen TV with cable channels and DVD player, as well as a CD player are available. Certain rooms have views of the sea or mountains. All rooms include a private bathroom.There is concierge services at the property.Montego Bay is 21 miles from Retreat Guest House, and Runaway Bay is 18 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sangster Airport, 21 miles from Retreat Guest House.
- Beautiful building and location with views of Falmouth bay. Well signposted all.the way from the main road!
- Place had a wonderful view to the bay. Interior of the house was beautiful, room was great and had a comfortable bed. There was also a great Wi-Fi connection. This place was easy to find thanks to the multiple signs on the road. Breakfast was good, but nothing special. Staff was helpful and friendly.
- Very helpful, lovely staff. The property is amazing. Spacious rooms. Great view. The food at the guest house is wonderful (but there’s not a lot of places to eat in Falmouth itself). Basically had the place to ourselves and enjoyed our time by the pool or the games room/bar. Was sad to leave!
Breathtaking views, wonderful peaceful getaway in the hills of Falmouth.
Extremely helpful staff, willing to go out of their way to help with any queries.
Fabulously comfy beds one of the best night’s sleep I’ve had in a long long time.
Not far from the beach which was not too crowded and was great fun.
Breakfast was fantastic and plentiful.
Absolutely beautiful hidden gem we’ve been so glad to discover and will certainly be returning.
The house is up on a hill and has a nice view. The room (honeymoon suite) was spacious and had a shower and a bathtub/whirlpool.
It was very quiet up there.
Breakfast was excellent and the landlady prepares anything you could wish for from scratch.
Sea View Heights Villa Montego Bay
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool and hot tub, Sea View Heights Villa Montego Bay is located in Montego Bay. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free WiFi is provided and free private parking is available on site.Each room at this guesthouse is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some units include a sitting area where you can relax. Views of the sea, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The guesthouse also provides car rental. Alma is 31 miles from Sea View Heights Villa Montego Bay, and Runaway Bay is 31 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Sangster Airport, 7 miles from Sea View Heights Villa Montego Bay.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Mount Zion Saint James Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Mount Zion Saint James to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Mount Zion Saint James but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Mount Zion Saint James. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!