10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Mount James – Top Hotel Reviews
Mount James is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Mount James. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mount James. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mount James. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Mount James right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Mount James with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Mount James:
Showcasing a year-round outdoor pool, barbecue and sun terrace, Rockhampton Retreat is located in Constant Spring. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Views of the mountains, pool or garden are featured in certain rooms. Each room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a shower.There is a shared kitchen at the property.You can play pool at this guesthouse, and car rental is available. Kingston is 6 miles from Rockhampton Retreat, and Port Antonio is 24 miles away. Norman Manley Airport is 9 miles from the property.
- the ambiance and the staff was excellent, made me feel at home
The room was ok even doe there were no bathing soap in the bathroom and I had to ask for tissue for the bathroom also
Pool was dirty n unkept very disappointed cause I’m a lover of water
Staff was more than less one male staff keep hitting on me when I showed no interest at all to me they weren’t ready for guest even doe I reached half an hour after check in time n half an hour before I was expected to reach they were unprepared
I felt very half satisfied with the whole vacation
The place was absolutely amazing, the staff was spot on and attended to
my every need. Travelling with family can be hectic, but Mr. Duane and
staff Ms. Dawn was the cream of the crop. They listened very well and
did everything that I requested. I was so amazed by their hospitality
being that I am a returning Jamaican visitor. I was happily surprised
that I didn’t know that this type of service still exist. I have
recommended so many family and friends to their humble abode and wish
them all the best in the future with their business. To you at
Booking.com, this stay has assured me to travel more to this beautiful
island and stay at this location in the future.
- I love the cleanlines.The property and view were gorgeous!! Dwayne was very professional and helpful. I’ve already booked my next trip.
- Fab location,friendly staff..wether it be short stay or long stay rockhampton is the place to be..very spacious and beautiful home with a spectacular view..definitley planning my stay here again
One of our best sellers in Kingston! Showcasing a barbecue and sun terrace, Orchid Cottage is located in Kingston. Free private parking is available on site.Each room at this guest house is air conditioned and is fitted with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a coffee machine in the room. The rooms have a private bathroom.Car rental is available at this guest house and the area is popular for hiking. Port Antonio is 24 miles from Orchid Cottage , and Roscommon is 29 miles away. Norman Manley Airport is 8 miles from the property.
- Betty was awesome! These absolute best host ever! Her hospitality was do warm and familiar I felt like I was staying with an Auntie. She made me feel as if it was my actual home and did I mention she is one he’ll of a cook and get presentation ous everything! tbh I didn’t really want to leave! I’ll definitely be back with a longer stay! See you soon Betty!
- Absolutely best accommodation with excelent owner Betty, who will help you with everything. If you will stay in Kingston, you have to stay in Orchid Cottage. There is a amazing garden, absolutely best breakfest.
- It’s Bueatiful well kept …peaceful ..I had a really good time
Fresh healthy breakfast in Bettys beautiful Orchid garden.
Lovely Betty picked us up at the airport and fed us the most incredible raw food
Took us to the Bob Marley museum
Drove us around the neighborhood and introduced us to her charming friends
At five in the morning we went for a walk up the hill with friends from the community
- The owner was very pleasant, I went for an event in kingston with my bf and it was peaceful, the owner is a great woman, she was respectful,kind and she made us feel welcome,this home is as beautiful as it sounds,with a orchid walk with a plethora of orchids of different types.I really have never seen so much am going back there for a longer stay soon,all these great places were so close to me,with good food and entertainment,i was happy B accepted pets on request too, as i travel alot to kingston and was planning to take my puppy on this trip too, but plans changed, the community is fit for any family or colleagues to enjoy too. Love the outback and the family setting morning breakfast placement outside, I had a great time,thank you B…see you for my bday ,soon.
Havendale Studio Apartment
Havendale Studio Apartment is located in Kingston, 25 miles from Port Antonio and 29 miles from Roscommon. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Every room at this guest house is air conditioned and features a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some accommodations include a sitting area for your convenience. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a shared kitchen at the property.The guest house also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Norman Manley Airport, 8 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Modern Kingston Flat
Modern Kingston Flat offers accommodations in Kingston. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Some units feature a sitting area where you can relax. You will find a coffee machine in the room. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.Port Antonio is 24 miles from Modern Kingston Flat, and Roscommon is 31 miles away. The nearest airport is Norman Manley Airport, 7 miles from Modern Kingston Flat.
No reviews yet.
Mount Edge Guest House
Showcasing a sun terrace and views of the mountains, Mount Edge Guest House is located in Silver Hill in the region of Portland, just 7 miles from Kingston. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Certain rooms include views of the river or city.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Bike rental is available at this guesthouse and the area is popular for biking. The guesthouse also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Norman Manley Airport, 9 miles from Mount Edge Guest House.
- The location of this place is incredible. The views from there are beautiful and there are several interesting attractions close by. They serve great food as well. Definitely a must see if in Jamaica!
- One of the best guest houses we ve ever been. Staff is very friendly and helpful. The owners really putting efforts to make this place as beautiful as it is. It’s a cozy, romantic place, quite far from Kingston (it takes around hour to get to the center of Kingston). Very nice spot if you would like to see coffee plantation. The food in the restaurant is freshly made and delicious. If you are looking for a place where you can relax and spend sometime with yourself it’s perfect. (If you would like to go to Kingston staff will arrange taxi for you)
- We had the Roost-cottage … Staff: a Bit chaotic and slow (especially the Kirchen), but very nice and helpful; room was very basic and small with holes in walls and floor but view was fantastic; bathroom was very Small and combined toilet and shower, also sink was very tiny, so literally it was wet all the time, also door did not close and no hooks; beds were not comfy at all and sheets were smelly; food was delicious
- Beautiful cabin clinging to the edge of a beautiful mountain. Fresh, delicious food with vegetarian options. Staff is like family now. Day visitors were so obviously astounded by the views and the cute quirkiness of the place that I actually felt proud that I was an overnight guest there…like I had something to do with it. Their reactions made me appreciate my location.
- VIEW, delicious organic/local/bio food in all varieties, lovely staff, best common area ever (instruments, games, books, large terrace), really close to nature, possibilities for hiking, hot shower, perfect temperature for sleeping.
Red Hills View
Featuring free WiFi, Red Hills View offers accommodations in Constitution Hill, just 31 miles from Ocho Rios. Free private parking is available on site.Each room is equipped with a TV. Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a coffee machine in the room. Extras include slippers, free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is luggage storage space at the property.Kingston is 6 miles from Red Hills View, and Port Antonio is 26 miles away. Norman Manley Airport is 9 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
One32 Guest House Cherry Blossom
Located in Kingston, 24 miles from Port Antonio, One32 Guest House Cherry Blossom features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.All rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. Certain accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. You will find a kettle in the room. Every room comes with a private bathroom equipped with a bathtub or shower. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a shared lounge and hairdresser’s at the property.You can play darts at this guest house, and car rental is available. The nearest airport is Norman Manley Airport, 7 miles from the property.
- Nice little oasis in the middle of town. Staff very nice and helpful.
- I loved everything about this guesthouse! Especially Grace… she is a real gem! I had a peaceful couple days here ❤
- Grace was a godsend. she looked after us and I can say she was incredible. love you Grace
- We chose this place because of location n getting a kitchen in the apartment. Kitchen area very small but worked for us. Utensils in kitchen not in unit as the 2 other places we stayed. But upon request we got cooking pan we needed. Liked the pool near our door, but in the 2 nights stay we never used it. Many were outside in the evening watching a movie. Hostess n her family very helpful n accommodating.
- Vraiment top comme endroit avec un personnel agreable et a votre service.
City View Guest House
City View Guest House is located in Kingston, just 31 miles from Ocho Rios. Free WiFi is available and free private parking is available on site.The rooms come with a flat-screen TV. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms.Port Antonio is 27 miles from City View Guest House, and Roscommon is 29 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Norman Manley Airport, 8 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Cattleya Luxury Suites
Located in Kingston, 23 miles from Port Antonio, Cattleya Luxury Suites features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. The rooms include a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find bathrobes and free toiletries.There is a shared lounge at the property.You can play ping-pong at this guest house, and car rental is available. The nearest airport is Norman Manley Airport, 7 miles from Cattleya’s Blue Suite.
No reviews yet.
REM Guest House
Located in Kingston, 24 miles from Port Antonio, REM Guest House features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi throughout the property. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms are fitted with a TV. A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms.Norman Manley Airport is 6 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Mount James Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Mount James to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Mount James but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Mount James. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!