10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Montoria Basque Country – Top Hotel Reviews
Montoria Basque Country is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Montoria Basque Country. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Montoria Basque Country. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Montoria Basque Country. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Montoria Basque Country right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Montoria Basque Country with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Montoria Basque Country:
Located in Baños de Ebro, Larrain Etxea has barbecue facilities and free WiFi. Guests can use a garden.At the guesthouse, rooms contain a patio with a garden view. The rooms include a TV, and selected rooms contain a terrace. Guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Larrain Etxea.Logroño is 13 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Vitoria Airport, 24 miles from Larrain Etxea.
- Nice garden and environment. Spacious living area and kitchen (lot of equipment). Big comfortable room and bathroom.
- Casa ideal para ir con amigos y hacer enoturismo. Muy bien ubicada y equipada para pasar varios días en familia/grupo.
Resaltaria la atención de Pilar ( la dueña), amable, atenta y un encanto.
El lugar tranquilo y cerca de todos los pueblecitos de interés de la zona.
- La cocina y salón son espacios unidos pero amplios. Sofá comodísimo. Tranquilidad.
- La casa, la zona, el pueblo, la dueña..todo!!! Repetiremos
Located in Navaridas, Carpe Diem provides accommodations with private balconies. Among the various facilities are a terrace and a shared lounge. Free WiFi is included.At the guest house, each room comes with a wardrobe.A vegetarian breakfast is available each morning at the property.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Carpe Diem.Logroño is 11 mi from the accommodations. The nearest airport is Vitoria Airport, 24 mi from the property.
- Beautiful rooms, very good breakfast, very friendly and welcoming.
- Casa muy bonita y cómoda. Te dejaban total libertad y la familia era encantadora. La estancia fue muy agradable y, si volvemos por la zona, volveremos allí, seguro.
- La casa en sí del 1754 creo recordar. La decoración, los colchones, el trato….todo
- La tranquilidad y la amabilidad de Elvira y Javier, que estuvieron muy pendientes de que estuviéramos a gusto.
Lo mejor es la atención de Elvira y Javier, son súper amables y muy serviciales, intentando ayudar en todo.
La casa está muy bien situada para recorrer todos los pueblos de La Rioja
Centrally located in La Guardia’s Old Town, Biazteri guest house offers a terrace, free WiFi and a restaurant. Logroño is 20 minutes’ drive away.Biazteri’s restaurant offers local traditional cuisine and it is popular for its tapas. Packed lunches are also available on request.The simple and spacious rooms at this guest house come with heating and a bathroom.There is a tour desk on site where you can get tourist information of the area and the wine cellars for wine tastings nearby.Vitoria is a 50-minute drive from Biazteri and Bilbao Airport is 76 mi away.
- The location was excellent. Breakfast was adequate for price paid for room. Tapas reasonably priced and good variety.
- The staff were all very friendly and left a bottle of champagne in the room as a gift for my partner´s birthday! A lovely surprise!
- Staff were outstanding and went an extra mile or twenty. Pedro the waiter rescued us when we were unable to complete our day’s walk over the mountains. Convenient for walkers on the Camino Ignaciano. In the centre of a historic town, traffic free.
- Great value for the money. Simple accommodations but what we needed. The restaurant was amazing and the tapas was so wonderful!! Highly recommend this place! Staff was wonderful!!
- Room condition was fine, excellent situtation, fantastic personal attention.
Pensión Boutique Marisa
Casa Marisa is a designer rural property in San Asensio, in northern La Rioja. Offering free WiFi and air-conditioned rooms, the hotel can arrange a number of activities on site.All of the rooms at the Casa Marisa feature an elegant bathroom with hairdryer, flat-screen TV and heating.Casa Marisa’s restaurant serves a daily menu and award-winning wines.Casa Marisa’s staff can help organize trips to wine cellars and horse riding on site. Hiking, bicycle and balloon tours can all be enjoyed around La Rioja. A number of wine cellars can be found in the area and a free visit in a wine cellar and wine tasting is offered by Casa Marisa.
- Marisa was amazingly pleasant and friendly. Although she was not very fluent in English, we were able to communicate for the most part. She was very kind to arrange the winery visit and took us to the winery. We had dinner onsite and the food was great. The setting of the hotel seemed rural and remote, but the comfortable and well equipped rooms and the restaurant made a great stay. We really enjoyed our stay and Marisa’s hospitality very much. Thank you, Marisa.
- Sorry but i am a landscape photographer and was out and about at 6.30, so no time to hang around as i always need the first light.
- the breakfast was very good and Marisa took great care of us.
- only an hours drive from Bilbao for the mid-morning ferry back to Portsmouth
- Marisa herself is the star attraction at this property, she is always available to ensure her guests get the most out of their visit. Our room was spacious, modern, clean and comfortable. We were amazed by the size of the shower area (almost a mini wet room inside the bathroom). We ate in the restaurant on both nights of our visit and were more than satisfied with the quality and quantity of the food. The included tour of the Bodega was really enjoyable, even though we went on a “spanish” rather than “english” day and our language skills are somewhat limited. Good overall value for the money we paid.
Hostal La Uva
Hostal La Uva offers accommodations in Cenicero.Certain rooms include views of the mountain or river. The rooms come with a shared bathroom. Hostal La Uva features free WiFi . A TV is provided.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can engage in various activities, such as skiing, cycling and hiking. Laguardia is 7.6 mi from Hostal La Uva, while Elciego is 3.9 mi from the property. Burgos Airport is 51 mi from the property.
- Middle of nowhere, just a small right turn on the main road, very nice main square, good drinking pubs, tiny streets, nice host, comfortable beds, clean and bright rooms, kitchen and shower bathroom-just perfect
- Our room was #303, the only one with a balcony, looking out on the square and the church. There are storks in the bell tower. The kitchen has a refrigerator. Several great rioja makers have their wine castles here. The Ebro river is just a few steps away. You can pay by card (‘tarjeta’), the owner has an online device.
- Clean rooms, cozy little village, near to all restaurants.
On walking distance from the most importnat vineries of the area.
Very good condition of room facilities, clean and spacious bathroom.
I liked very much the fact that there were separate bathrooms for male and female guests.
– value for money
– proximity to La Rioja vineyards
– nice room with a view overlooking the square
– peaceful small town
– parking; it says that there is no parking available but one can park on the square outside of workdays’ business hours (during that time, we parked on the small street behind the town hall and it was fine)
Barkero Etxea offers pet-friendly accommodation in La puebla de Labarca . Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant prior request.The rooms include a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom. Barkero Etxea features free WiFi . A TV is offered.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including horse riding and cycling. Logroño is 6.8 miles from Barkero Etxea, while Vitoria-Gasteiz is 24.9 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Pamplona Airport, 51 miles from the property.
The family run hotel was just what we wanted, for a group of 5 Caterham 7 drivers.
We were exceptionally well looked after, and thoroughly enjoyed our stay.
The BBQ is highly recommended!
And the family (staff) exceptionally friendly.
Highly recommended overall!
- If you want to visit the Rioja region, meet helpful local hosts and relax I can recommend staying here. Jose and his family are incredibly helpful. They will recommend and book restaurants or vineyard visits for you. We travelled with a dog and they made the stay a real pleasure. Top marks. Gracias Jose.
- Jose and his family were amazing and could not have been more friendly and accommodating, they took the time to take us to his vineyard and explained so much about the care of the vines and everything involved, we learned a lot about rural life and Spanish wines. The facility is clean, basic and safe and has been our most enjoyable experience to date in Spain.
- Nos atendieron muy bien a última hora para hacer el check in a pesar de ser tarde. Buen desayuno y buen trato familiar.
- El personal es simpático y eficiente. Salieron a buscarnos al coche cuando llegamos y en todo momento el trato fue muy cordial. La persona que nos atendió en los desayunos es especialmente encantadora. La relación calidad precio es insuperable. Totalmente recomendable, especialmente si piensas visitar Laguardia, que tan solo está a 8 kms.
- The family run hotel was just what we wanted, for a group of 5 Caterham 7 drivers.
Featuring free WiFi, Pensión Úbeda is located in the center of Fuenmayor. This guest house offers rooms with heating and a tour desk.All rooms have a TV and desk, and some rooms include a private bathroom with a bath. There are in-room beauty and spa services available on request.There are several bars and restaurants within a 2-minute walk from Pensión Úbeda.The property offers bike rental and wine tours and guided visits to La Rioja with tasting courses. These are available upon request and subject to availability. The property can also offer information about local wine cellars, help organize trips and provide route maps and guide books of all types, such as adventure, sports, wine and cultural tourism.The property has a laundry room. In the town you will find a spa, gym and heated outdoor pool. Busses to the capital and nearby towns leave every 30 minutes, including night time and weekends.
- The staff was extra nice, they offered us wine and tarts and offered tips for tours in the surroundings. They recommended a really good restaurant for the dinner and a excellent “pasteleria” for breakfast.
- The location was the perfect base for a short weekend stay in the Rioja wine region. The room was tidy and clean and the host tried really hard to communicate with us in English and provide tips on where to go.
- The whole scenario was excellent. The accommodation itself, the village, the facilities, and the friendliness of the proprietors.
- My parents stayed here. I had been before and recommended it to everybody. They said about their stay: man in reception was friendly, room was good, decent price and they made an effort to let them stay in a room with a private bathroom when they said previously they had no room available.
- The pension is clean , but outdated. Bed was comfortable , bars and restaurants close to accomodation.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Labranza offers accommodations in Fuenmayor, 6.2 mi from Logroño.Rooms come with a flat-screen TV.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can engage in various activities, such as skiing, golfing and horse riding. Vitoria-Gasteiz is 27 mi from Hostal Labranza, while Haro is 16 mi away. Pamplona Airport is 51 mi from the property.
- La ubicacion, la atención de su propietaria. La calidez de sus habitaciones, todas con un nombre diferente, sacado de los “pagos” del pueblo de Fuenmayor.
- Calidad/precio. Habitación limpia y la atención de Luis y Ana perfecta. Espero que la próxima visita sea por vacaciones.
Lugar ideal para descansar.
Limpio cómodo y los propietarios Ana y Luis se desviven para cualquier cosa que necesites.
Por su ubicación muy próximo a Logroño ideal para descansar.
Volveré sin duda.
- La amabilidad de Ana la dueña , el hostal muy bien situado en el pueblo ( en el mismo centro ) rodeado de bares y restaurantes , muy cercano a la capital , y un pueblo muy bonito
- Habitación amplia, cómoda y todo limpio. Conexión wifi perfecta, sin problemas.
Offering à la carte restaurant, Hostal Patrón is located in the small village of Castañares de Rioja. Free Wi-Fi access is provided and free public parking is available nearby.All air-conditioned rooms feature a TV, and an private bathroom with shower. Bed linen and towels are included.A buffet breakfast is served every morning, and the bar-restaurant inside the property serves traditional local dishes.Set in the center of La Rioja Region, Hostal Patrón is a 35-minute drive from Logroño. Several outdoor activities can be enjoyed in Ezcaray, Haro or Santo Domingo, within 20 minutes of the guest house. Valdezcaray Ski Resort is 25 mi away.
- The place is a very good and quite. The personnel is very friendly and treated us very well. The breakfast was very good. The room was so big and spacious! We had lovely evening in two of bars in the city. We had very positive surprise!
- On the route , so this was more then enough. Watched soccer ⚽️ in the bar with owner , great ? great
- it is a family run place. informal. bed was the best, and i looked out over a garden and the village church. breakfast was basic. they own a restaurant as well and that was a pleasant experience with reasonable prices. a house wine which was fine. car parking is easy enuf once you know where you can go.
- Just a drive from Haro and a good price. Very new and the breakfast was great. Staff very nice.
Fine for a night.
Owners were nice enough, service was fine, it’s clean and there’s a fun little local bar nearby (and no noise in the room)
Hostal Hispano is located in the town of Nájera, 30 minutes’ drive from Logroño and with easy access to the A12 Motorway. The guest house offers free Wi-Fi and heated rooms with a TV.Each basic room comes with a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries. There is also a bath tub or a shower. Some rooms have a balcony.There is a bar and restaurant. The Hispano offers a laundry and ironing service and has a tour desk. There is a park with a children’s playground within a 5-minute walk.
- Staff were very helpful. Beautiful area and location to spend a few days.
- Extremely friendly owner. Our family was very welcomed. Great recommendations by the owner and fair prizes. We liked it very much.
- Go at the restaurant to try the home made Menestra, Carrillera and Apple cake!
- Check in staff was very unfriendly and did not speak English.
- The staff is very friendly and welcoming. It is located in a working class area across the river from the old town. The rooms are what you expect along the Camino – compact, clean and efficent.
Top Guest Houses In Montoria Basque Country Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Montoria Basque Country to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Montoria Basque Country but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Montoria Basque Country. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!