10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Montmeló Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Montmeló Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Montmeló Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Montmeló Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Montmeló Catalonia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Montmeló Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Montmeló Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Montmeló Catalonia:
Featuring free Wi-Fi access, Bar-Pensión Galicia is located in Canovelles, 1.2 mi from Granollers’ historic center. The guest house offers a restaurant specialized in traditional Galician cuisine.Each heated room includes a TV and either a private bathroom or access to a shared bathroom,. Towels and bed linen are provided.The á la carte restaurant also offers a daily set menu. Breakfast is available under request.A bus stop with connection to Granolles’ center can be found 300 feet from the guest house. Barcelona is 17 mi away.
- For the price, it was a perfect place to stay. With the car, it was 30 minutes away from Barcelona. Room was clean and so were the showers and bathrooms.
- Everything was excellent! The owners and staff were incredible nice and helpful. We found the hotel and restaurant really clean and tidy. The food was deliciuos. We felt like at home. Thank You very much!
- The staff were very friendly ad accomodating despite our language barrier which would have been a big challenge but the staff in a very amicable way was able to communicate us. The room we stayed was cool and compact in a comfortable way. Hotel Galacia is a place to be for travellers to Barcelona
- Small place, it’s clean, friendly staff, it’s very quiet around.. They have such nice food and it’s not expensive. All together it’s just great for that value.
- Great stay and very friendly staff and very delicious food.
Offering an outdoor pool, a terrace and barbecue facilities, Camping Masnou guest house is located in El Masnou, 150 feet from the beach. There is free Wi-Fi in the cafeteria and pool areas.The simple rooms at this guest house come with heating and a wardrobe. Some have a private bathroom and all come with bed linen and towels.At Camping Masnou you can find a shared TV area and a restaurant with a bar and a terrace. You can also find a children’s playground and a supermarket on site.El Prat Airport is 20 mi away and Barcelona is 12 mi from the guest house. There is a bus station opposite the property and the train station with trains connecting with Barcelona is 1,000 feet away.
- There wasn’t much to like except that in the day time it has a nice view.
- There were two beds; si, I could use two blankets.
- It is a great place to stay if you would like to visit Barcelona and relax in th same time. You can see the sea from the window. The public tranport will get you directly to Barcelona city center.
- The location was near the beach and train station.
- The location was good near the beach and the train station. The beach is very clean and the beach bar which is further on which is called Churingos Bambu serves excellent food and is reasonably priced. The staff are friendly and work very hard. The people in El Masnou are friendly and very helpful. We stayed in a room on the Camp site El Masnou it was very basic. The view from the window was excellent. The beds were comfy and the room was clean. The bed was made every day. The train service is very good, we had to get to the Catalunya track to attend the Moto GPs and this was very easy. A few stops to Clot Arago then change platform to Montmelo. There was a fair walk after this about 25 mins but very easy to find your way. Easy to get to Barcelona, a very busy city and lots to see. The Montjiuc cable car was enjoyable.
Cal Music B&B
Cal Music B&B is in Premià de Dalt, on the Maresme Coast 12 mi outside Barcelona. It offers an outdoor pool and rooms with free WiFi and a flat-screen TV.All air-conditioned rooms at the family-run Cal Music B&B are equipped with a DVD player and a private bathroom with hairdryer. Most rooms also have a private balcony or terrace.The hotel has a garden with a sun terrace, where you can enjoy a drink from the snack bar while looking at the great views of the mountains and the sea. The guest house also has a table tennis table.It is a 10-minute drive from Cal Music B&B to the Premià de Mar’s beaches and seafront promenade, and you can drive to the Costa Brava in around 30 minutes. The guest house is easily accessible from the C-32 Motorway which runs along the Maresme Coastline.
Our stay was excellent. The breakfast was out of this world! I would highly recommend it to anyone! The only very minor drawback was we found it a bit difficult to get an evening meal nearby. No problem at all if you are aware of this and have a car with which to travel for food. There are a couple of restaurants within walking distance however these were closed due to annual holidays (probably as it was Grand Prix weekend!)
It was thoroughly enjoyable and we would not hesitate to return or recommend this property.
- Very clean room and daily surprising breakfast. Everything was perfect as usuaL.
- Generous space, very clean, great breakfast. Beautiful views
- The staff was very welcoming, even though we arrived very late.
- Good value for money for the wedding we attended nearby. property is quite far away from stuff but so is everything outside of Barcelona I suppose.
- Our stay was excellent. The breakfast was out of this world! I would highly recommend it to anyone! The only very minor drawback was we found it a bit difficult to get an evening meal nearby. No problem at all if you are aware of this and have a car with which to travel for food. There are a couple of restaurants within walking distance however these were closed due to annual holidays (probably as it was Grand Prix weekend!)
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Hostal Solimar is set just 650 feet from the beach, in the heart of Badalona. It offers good-value accommodation, with easy access to the center of Barcelona and the Maresme Coast.This small hotel offers simple, comfortable rooms. They all have air conditioning and a TV.Free free Wi-Fi access is available in the whole hotel. The Solimar also has a pleasant sun terrace.The hotel is set in the commercial center of Badalona. There are shops, bars and cafes nearby.The train station is just a short walk away. Regular services connect it to Barcelona and Blanes.
- The showers have no curtains and the water gets all on the floor which make it very dangerous as you leave the bathtub. The rooms are dingy and the mirror over the sink was broken and was ready to collapse on the floor. They did not let us know there was no attached washroom. The place is a dump.
- It does what it says – cheap and cheerful. Well located and excellent value for money.
The location was definitely a great plus. The beach is just a few minutes walk away; public transport works perfectly; shopping options for those who want to spend some money.
Room was cleaned and towels were changed every day.
Definitely would recommend this place.
- Location was the only good thing about this hostel.
- We arrived during special Badalona holidays. And the hotel people took time to explain all we had to do to really enjoy it and not miss the main events.
Hostal Fonda Galicia
Providing free WiFi and a bar, Hostal Fonda Galicia offers rooms in Cardedeu, 1.8 miles from La Roca Village. Featuring a tour desk, this property also provides guests with a restaurant.At the guesthouse, rooms are equipped with a desk. All rooms at Hostal Fonda Galicia feature air conditioning and a closet.The nearest airport is Barcelona-El Prat Airport, 27 miles from the property.
Very friendly and welcoming owners/staff.
Traveling with 2 children we stayed in a very big and clean room with bathroom and air conditioning!
For the price, we are very satisfied with this Hostel
Good in-house restaurant with local/traditional food, two thumbs up!
- Located outside Barcelona with a train station in less than 800 meters. Easy to park. Distance by car to Barcelona is just 30 min. Staff are friendly.
- The welcoming atmosphere of the owners, the food, cleanliness and professionally.
- Very nice staff speaking English. No problem with parking places. It was also elevator.
- Biker friendly, private parking space for motorcycle.
- Very friendly and welcoming owners/staff.
Located in the center of Sant Adrià de Besòs, Hostal Athenas offers functional rooms with private bathrooms. The cosmopolitan city of Barcelona is just 25 minutes away by metro.All rooms feature private bathrooms and include free Wi-Fi. They also come with air conditioning and a TV.Hostal Athenas has vending machines available for cold drinks, coffee and snacks. The central location of the guest house means it is close to many bars, restaurants and shops.The reception desk at Athenas Hostal can assist guests and handle reservations. Sant Adrià Beach is 1.1 mi away.
- The staff were really helpful. Prize was very good. Good restaurants in the neighbourhood.
Entrance is flexible.
Nice bread shop around.
Locate 5 mins to the Metro
- Staff was overall helpful. The property is really close to the metro station Artigues Sant Adria (line2). There are also many shops and places you can eat nearby. Each of the guests received a card to enter the room.
- I arrived late in the night, no staff, but the automated registration at the door worked fine. Good location with lively shops nearby.
- The staff, Pep & Victor were very friendly and helpful. So was the cleaning staff. The price was much lower than if we had stayed near Plaza Cataluña. The rooms were clean. 5 minute walk from the metro station and bus stop. Bus route B25 takes you to the old gothic area.
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Set in Masnou, 12 mi from Barcelona, Gavina Mar features a year-round outdoor pool, garden and terraces. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.All bedrooms include flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain rooms feature a seating area where you can relax. Some units have views of the sea or pool.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including windsurfing or sailing, as well as golfing, horse riding and hiking.Ocata Train Station is just 10 minutes’ away. Costa Brava is a 45 minute drive. Barcelona El Prat Airport is 18 mi away and Girona Airport is a 50 minute drive..
- Fantastic breakfast. Great for families. Lovely pool and gardens. Really friendly owners.
Hosts are very, very nice. You feel like at home 😉
Very clean and nice hotel with lovely róoms. Garden and swimming pool You can enjoy all the time.
Breakfasts every day fresh and well prepared.
Very good location , just few minute waslk from train station (so You can easily get to Barcelona centrum-19km) , nice restaurants and beach with nice tapas bar!
- Beautiful property with immaculate grounds and swimming pool. Owners are wonderfully friendly and accommodating: they let us keep our bags on site after checkout and even use the pool for a few hours!
- A beautiful location for a weekend getaway but not for a night out in Barcelona.
- Absolutely great place with fantastic view over the Mediterranean sea and short walking distance to the beach. Just 30 minutes by train to the Barcelona city center. Very kind hosts. We felt very comfortable and will come back next time we are in Barcelona.
Set 15 minutes’ walk from Badalona Beach, Hostal Badalona offers modern rooms with free Wi-Fi. Pompeu Fabra Metro Station is 1,950 feet away and connects with central Barcelona in around 30 minutes.Rooms are decorated simply and with colorful finishes. Each one has a flat-screen TV and either a private or a shared bathroom. Some rooms also have air conditioning or a balcony.Many restaurants, bars and shops can be reached within 10 minutes’ walk of the guest house, in the center of Badalona. Badalona Stadium is 15 minutes’ walk from Hostal Badalona.Badalona Train Station is a 15-minute walk away and connects with the beaches on the Maresme Coast. Free parking can be found nearby.
The staff was friendly
The accomodation was good, just for few days it is ok
They offered us a breakfast for free becuase we didnt even stay the first night, because of delayed flight…
- The staff was nice and helpful. I felt safe and the bed was very comfortable.
- staff very friendly and helpful room was small but suited my needs and i had unsuite bathroom as i was going to primavera festival it was a great location close to metro less than 10 minute walk
- Good location, short walk from some decent shops, bars, and restaurants. Good transport links into the city centre and airport. The facilities are cleaned daily and the staff are quite helpful. The bar across the road is open from 6:30am in case you wanna cap off your night with a beer and sandwhich .
- It exceeded our expectations. Clean and comfortable facility. The staff are absolutely adorable. Great value for money.
- The staff was friendly
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. The stylish Hostal Badaloní is located 2 minutes’ walk from Pep Ventura Metro Station in the center of Badalona. It offers a terrace, free Wi-Fi and is just 10 minutes from Barcelona center by train.The air-conditioned rooms have modern décor, with chocolate brown and cream furnishings. They feature a flat-screen satellite TV, and a private bathroom. Some rooms have a balcony. Room service is also available.Hostal Badaloní has a number of bars, restaurants and shops within a few minutes’ walk. The city’s Olympic Arena, which hosts basketball matches and concerts by international artists, is just 2,150 feet away.The Maresme coast is easily reached via Badalona Train Station, which is reached by foot in 15 minutes.
- The staff were all super friendly and helpful, especially Judit and Ceras. The air-conditioning worked perfectly, and it was very hot during our stay, so that was important. Having chosen Hostal Badaloni because we were looking for value for money, we were very pleased with our choice.
1.The stuffs are very helpful and realistic.
2. Metro is very near to the hotel.
3. I reached the hotel at 10.15 PM but they waited for me.
4. I checked out at 5.30 in morning but they provided breakfast at that early morning with a short notice.
- The accomodation was nice looking. The room was well equiped. They have a lovely breakfast option.
- The location is very close to the metro station Pep Ventura. You are able to order a very basic room breakfast.
The staff were very helpful and friendly.
Breakfast was more and better than expected (croissants, pastry and toasts, fresh orange juice, 2 different flavors of jam, cheese and ham, coffee with milk).
The metro is only 5 minutes walk away from the hotel. Very convenient to avoid the busy downtown of Barcelona by car.
There is a secured underground parking space (needs to be reserved beforehand) very close to the hotel.
Hostal Isla Cristina Mataro
Featuring free Wi-Fi, Hostal Isla Cristina Mataro is located in Mataró, 19 mi outside of Barcelona. It is a 20-minute walk from Mataró Train Station.This guest house offers single, double and triple rooms with private bathrooms including bath or shower. Rooms provide guests with a TV, and there are free towels and bed linen.At Hostal Isla Cristina Mataro you will find a 24-hour front desk.Restaurants, supermarkets and pharmacies are all located within 350 feet from the property. A 25-minute walk will take you to Mataro Port and the beach is 2 mi away.
Taille de la chambre correcte. Climatisation.
- Geen ontbijt noch andere maaltijd ter plaatse mogelijk. In de buurt was er wel mogelijkheid.
- La habitacion que nos toco era muy grande la verdad
La situation géographique
La boulangerie en bas de l hôtel
- L’emplacement, en ville avec ses magasins et surtout le petit déj du matin avec croissants au café de la place pour un prix dérisoire. La chambre aurait besoin d’un bon relooking ainsi que la salle de bain, mais pour le prix on ne peut pas se plaindre ! 3 nuits pour 120 euros
- Taille de la chambre correcte. Climatisation.
Top Guest Houses In Montmeló Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Montmeló Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Montmeló Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Montmeló Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!