10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Montjoys Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Montjoys Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Montjoys Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Montjoys Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Montjoys Catalonia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Montjoys Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Montjoys Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Montjoys Catalonia:
Hostal Can Salvador
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Hostal Can Salvador is 650 feet from Roses Beach and 5 minutes’ walk from the Marina. It offers a furnished rooftop terrace, 24-hour front desk and an on-site café-bar.Featuring tiled floors and light wood furniture, the air-conditioned rooms at the Can Salvador have a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with a bath and hairdryer, and there is a work desk and safe. Free Wi-Fi is available at reception.There is easy access to the AP7 Motorway. Empuriabrava and the Aiguamolls de L’Empordà Nature Reserve are a 15-minute drive away. Just 10 minutes’ drive to the north is Cap de Creus Nature Reserve.
- Everything was great! It was our most expensive room in Spain, but our only air conditioned one, so I guess if you want air conditioning you have to pay for it :).
- Everything went smoothly. Very nice stuff, perfect localization.
- L’hôtel est très propre et idéalement situé dans Rosas. La chambre ne donne pas envie de rester flâner mais elle remplie parfaitement son rôle pour la nuit.
réservation faite la veille pour le lendemain, aucune mauvaise surprise. Accueil chaleureux, bâtiment et mobilier d’époque mais propreté irréprochable!
Parfaitement situé pour dormir au calme mais à 2 pas du cœur de ville et à 200m des plages !!
La dueña fue muy amable.
La habitación a pesar de ser muebles antiguos estaba muy limpia.
Hostal Colonia B&B
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Hostal Colonia is 500 feet from Roses Beach and 5 minutes’ walk from the Marina. It offers a furnished rooftop terrace and a café-bar.The rooms at the Colonia feature tiled floors, light wood furniture and a TV and fan. The rooms have a private sink and bidet, and other bathroom facilities are shared.Breakfast is served in Hostal Can Salvador, 800 feet from the property. Check-in also takes place here.With easy access to the AP7 Motorway, the guest house is 15 minutes’ drive from Empuriabrava and the Aiguamolls de L’Empordà Nature Reserve. Just 10 minutes’ drive to the north is Cap de Creus Nature Reserve.
- The relation price and quality was excellent. The breakfast was included, but i didn’t take it. I would highly recommend it if you dont have high expectations in your accomodation.
- Breakfast was good. The breakfast lady was really nice.
- Hôtel bien situé, proche des petites rues du centre-ville.
- L’emplacement, le personnel, le ménage tout les jours, le petit déjeuner vraiment top
- Das Preisleistungsverhältniss hat gut gepasst. Frühstück war ausreichend und lecker. Auch die Zimmer waren immer sauber.
Agi Gloria Rooms
This property is a 2-minute walk from the beach. Located in Roses, Agi Gloria Rooms provides accommodations with private balconies. Located around an 8-minute walk from Ciutadella Roses, the guesthouse with free WiFi is also 1.5 miles away from Aquabrava Water Park. The property is 1,200 feet from the city centre.At the guesthouse, rooms have a closet. Every room includes a private bathroom with free toiletries.The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 33 miles from the property.
- Nice small appartment with own bathroom. We had balcony to a street but in night it was calm. It’s really close to a beach (about 5min walking) so location is perfect. When you will be there with car it would be harder to park but we found big parking place right next to “Teatre Municipal de Roses” which is 10min walking from appartment.
- Habitación y aseo limpios. A un par de calles del Paseo Marítimo, muy céntrico. Correcto por su precio calidad. Negativo, sin ascensor. Una calle muy ruidosa de noche.
La localisation proche de la mer
Et le wifi ( quil faut demander par appel sinon personne nous le donne )
- Que esta justo en el centro, teniamos sabanas, toallas y mantas. El chico que nos atendio a la recogida de llaves muy amable.
Lit tres confortable
Bon rapport qualité prix dans l’ensemble
Tout à proximité (commerce tabac resto…)
Hostal Marina Cadaqués
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and sea views, Hostal Marina Cadaqués offers accommodations in Cadaqués, one-minute walk away to the nearest beach. Port Lligat is 20 minutes’ drive.Certain units have views of the sea or city. All rooms are heated and fitted with a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower. A flat-screen TV is provided. There is also a shared lounge at the property.Restaurants and bars can be found within 10 minutes’ walk from the property.Cap de Creus and Roses are each a 30-minute drive from the property. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 38 mi from Hostal Marina Cadaqués.
- Brilliantly placed next to the beach and in the city center. Free parking reasonably close by. Great restaurants nearby.
- Awesome location in central Cadaques. Lovely, simple hostal with airy rooms. Rooms with terrace overlooking the square and sea view are great for chilling and people watching. Fridge in room useful. Good value and very relaxed.
Nice rooms, cleaned and equipped.
The location is perfect to visit Cadaques and Port Ligat.
I recommend this place.
- My favorite place in all Spain. Fantastic family ran hotel. Service with a smile and true caring.
- Welcoming staff. Clean rooms and comfy bed. Quiet too.
This property is a 3-minute walk from the beach. Featuring a garden and free WiFi, Hostal Gallet is located in Roses. Located in the Roses Town Center district, the property provides guests with a restaurant. The guesthouse provides a terrace and a 24-hour front desk.Guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels. All rooms come with air conditioning, and certain accommodations at Hostal Gallet have a balcony. The rooms include a desk.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Ciutadella Roses is a 2-minute walk from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Girona-Costa Brava Airport, 33 miles from Hostal Gallet.
- Extremely nice staff – very friendly relaxed and welcoming hotel
Very friendly personnel. Amazing garden to sit in shadow among woods and plants. Very quiet – we were only ones under 40 🙂 Clean room, bathroom with shampoo, gel and other necessary stuff. Breakfast is substantial. Beach and restaurants are in just 2 mins walk. (but for a good sea better go to the bays in 5-7 km from the city).
Free parking is nearby.
It was a pleasure to stay there.
- Breakfast was okay BUT, could be improved on. Location was fantastic &, parking was not an issue
clean linen & clean building etc
good selection for breakfast but basic cost
Free parking within 200 metres. Quiet and comfortable at a reasonable price.
- Super helpful and friendly staff. Great breakfast.
Hostal el Ranxo
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Hostal el Ranxo offers accommodations in Cadaqués, 2,950 feet from Salvador Dali’s House.All rooms boast a flat-screen TV with cable channels, and a private bathroom. Rooms also include a seating area and a wardrobe. Guests can have a cocktail at the bar.Breakfast is available every morning, and includes gluten-free and buffet options.Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 38 mi away.
The staff were really friendly and helpful.
Breakfast was really excellent & a bargain.
Rooms were basic, but clean and roomy.
Very hot in the room , no ventilation except a small useless one!!
never slept at all motorbikes all night long very busy street
- Amazing service – went above expectations when finding a solution for an extra traveler. Highly recommended
- Location , bright spacious room, lovely owner, daily cleaning, great amenities nearby
- An old but comfortable place. The cafe downstairs really handy. Location very good.
- The staff were really friendly and helpful.
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and satellite TV, Hostal Cristina offers pet-friendly accommodations in Cadaqués. Casa-Museu Salvador Dalí is 15 minutes’ walk from the property.All rooms are air-conditioned and heated and have a private bathroom equipped with a bath or shower and free toiletries.There is a shared lounge at the property.Cala de Portlligat is 15 minutes’ walk away, while Cap de Creus is a 15-minute drive from the property. Girona-Costa Brava Airport is 38 mi away.
- Great location, renewed rooms, terrace with the view to the sea and the village center.
Small and cozy room with a amazing view.
Comfortable bed, nice shower and really really close to the beach.
- The hotel has simple hostal style accomodation, but is quite comfortable. The view of the square and the sea is magnificent
- Love the location and it was a nice break from hostels! Very cute and all we needed.
- Nice, simple hostal in top location with view of the square and sea. Great value.
This property is a 2-minute walk from the beach. This family-run guest house offers free WiFi and air conditioning in all rooms. Hostal Rom is in the pedestrian center of Roses, just 150 feet from the beach and its sunset promenade.Rooms at the guest house are en suite, and come with flat-screen TVs and double glazed windows. There is daily housekeeping and towel change.Free public parking is possible near the guest house. There is also a private car park on site, available at a good price.Hostal Rom serves a Mediterranean buffet on the garden terrace. There is a value-for-money 3-course menu in the evening.The setting is ideal for walking along the coast. Many routes lead into the nearby Cap de Creus Nature Reserve. Day cruises and trips to nearby Figueres and Cadaques are also possible.
- Surprisingly tranquil hotel in a vibrant area. Basic, clean room and bathroom with air con. Good breakfast. Pretty courtyard garden.
- All good, such a shame the coffee at breakfast was so bad, but the great staff will get a coffee from the bar if asked
The stuff at the reception is awesome
Breakfast is pretty good for value
- The boy behind the reception was very helpful and courteous. The breakfasts were super and also the beds and towels were changed everyday.
- Everything super good, the rooms and furnitures are a bit old. Breakfast included (buffet) and free parking 5-10 min away possible.
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. La Fonda is a 5-minute walk from the beach in Cadaques. It features practical accommodations with private bathrooms and flat-screen TVs.La Fonda offers simple décor throughout. Its bright rooms have a fan and heating, and there is a hairdryer in the bathroom.The guesthouse has a snack bar, where a daily continental breakfast is served and free Wi-Fi access is available. Cadaques has a selection of restaurants and bars within a 10 minute walk of the hotel.The coves at Portlligat and the famous Dalí Museum are less than half a mile from Cadaques. Cap de Creus Park is just a 10 minute drive from La Fonda and the beaches at Roses are less than 12 miles away.
- Very comfortable bed, great shower, fresh orange juice.
- Seems like a family business, the staff was very nice and friendly.
- Very comfortable bed,and room was quiet even with window open at night
- It was good for our one night stay. Custi, the proprietor was very accomodating and helpful, especially as we arrived late on Saturday night. The room was basic but the bed quite comfortable.
- The hallway was attractive and well lit. The room was bright and clean. The bed was comfortable enough. The bathroom was clean and big enough to move around. There was a big window and the hostel was set on the side of a hill. The breakfast was fine. The proprietor was friendly. There was no noise from the street. A five-minute walk to the beach.
L’Hostalet de Cadaques
This property is a 3-minute walk from the beach. Set in the heart of Cadaqués, L’Hostalet de Cadaques provides a great base to explore this charming town and the surrounding landscape of the Costa Brava.Air-conditioned and heated, the rooms include free WiFi, satellite TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries.From L’Hostalet you can easily reach the local sandy beach, just 50 feet from the property. Other attractions in the local area include the town’s art shops and Salvador Dali Museum, 0.6 mi away.
- Super nice staff, great value for money, super clean, small town atmosphere
Very friendly owner who was sweet and very welcoming. The room was lovely with attention to detail and beautiful but simple decor. The location was very close to the main square and the hubbub.
The room has double glazing to help prevent noise and also air conditioning to keep cool when the windows are closed.
- Friendly, good-value accommodation in centre of Cadaques. Room was basic but clean and bed was comfortable. It was nice of the staff to advise to keep the window closed and air-con on, due to expected noise from nightclubs nearby. Ear plugs are also provided!
- I liked the friendly reception, the helpfulness of the host, the cleanliness of the room and the great location. It’s a simple place, but good value for money.
Everything was absolutely perfect, thanks to Sra. Carmen and Carolina.
Excellent communication, optimal organization, everything in the room was spic and span, and although small, all that was needed was provided including good taste decor.
I loved my short stay at Hostalet de Cadaques, and I am already planning a longer stay there.
Top Guest Houses In Montjoys Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Montjoys Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Montjoys Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Montjoys Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!