10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Montilla Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Montilla Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Montilla Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Montilla Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Montilla Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Montilla Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Montilla Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Montilla Andalucía:
Located in the heart of the charming town of Montilla, this hotel is designed in a characteristic Andalusia style from the 1900s. Enjoy the hotel’s wine theme complete with cellar. Rustic decor includes a delightful courtyard.Located 25 mi south of Cordoba, Montilla is famous for its wine and olive oil production. The Hotel Bellido is located in the center of town just 2 minutes from the town hall and near other historical monuments. You can complement your stay with a delicious meal in one of the local restaurants and bars.Enjoy wooden features in the bedrooms, warm Mediterranean tones, pretty tiling and windows with possible balconies overlooking Montilla’s charming streets.The Bellido is perfect for those traveling in a group or as a family and has bedrooms which can sleep up to 5 people.
- Convenient for early trip into Córdoba. Parking on site. Also walking distance to all facilities
- We used this as a stop over on a cycle ride from Madrid to Malaga. convenient, just a few yards off the high street. Friendly owner, and secure storage for our bicycles. No breakfast available, Rooms are basically furnished but comfortable, suited our needs.
- Excellent location. Bed very comfortable. Room and bathroom very clean. The owner of the hostal makes and ages, from grape to glass and completely naturally, his own excellent wine in the style typical of a fino de Montilla. He is happy to show his enchanting “bodeguita” at the rear of the premises and, of course, one can enjoy a glass of the wine in the cafeteria. Note that the wine is hazy in the glass because it is drawn from the barrel without filtration.
- El desayuno no estaba incluido, pero la cama comodisima asi como bien los servicios. Gestor muy amable y disponible, me aconsejo’ un par de sitios donde comer y los numeros de taxis. Muy flexible en cuanto a la salida del hotel el dia siguiente.
- Limpieza, cama en especial, el hotel está muy bien, todo está puesto con detalle y buen gusto, muy recomendable su estancia
Hostal Restaurante el Cary
Offering a traditional restaurant serving Andalusian cuisine, Hostal Restaurante el Cary is located in Montemayor. The charming guest house has free Wi-Fi.Each room with colorful décor offers a TV and a private bathroom. The hotel features a furnished terrace, and there are meeting and banquet facilities available for guests.Hostal Restaurante el Cary is 10 minutes’ walk from Nuestra Señora de la Asuncion Church and the Bus Station is within the same distance. Sierras Subbéticas Nature Reserve is 31 mi away, while Cordoba is 20 minutes’ drive from the property.
- It was clean and the rooms were spacious. Staff was friendly. They gave us a free bottle of olive oil. Food was good too.
- Staff excellent. Tasty local food and restaurant prices very reasonable.
- Everyting good, there was also a proper bath kit (shampoo, toothbrush)
- El hombre que nos atendió era realmente muy simpático y aunque el lugar es antiguo todo estaba limpio. El baño es amplio aunque la habitación eso si muy pequeña.
- La simpatía de los dueños. Encantadores. Y la cocina casera.
Hostal Casa Jose
Featuring a restaurant and free parking, this accommodations is set on the edge of the N-432 motorway. Hostal Casa Jose offers rooms with air conditioning and free Wi-Fi.Casa Jose is a family-run guest house located in Santa Cruz, 12 mi from Córdoba and 30 minutes’ drive from Cordoba Airport.Featuring rustic décor, each room at the Casa Jose includes a private bathroom with free toiletries, heating and a TV. The apartments feature a lounge with fireplace and a balcony, as well as a kitchen with microwave, oven and fridge.The restaurant serves homemade recipes, and a traditional Spanish breakfast including fresh orange juice, toasts and cured ham, is served every morning. The Hostal also has a bar and features a drinks vending machine.
- We had the apartment on the 1st floor for 4 people. The rooms were very large and the large single beds were very comfortable. The apartment was very clean and for the price paid we could not have asked for more. Did not use any of the kitchen facilities as we were only there for one night, but it looked well equipped. Liked also that the toilet was separate to the bathroom. There is no view from this apartment and not many windows as it is almost an internal space. For a night or 2 this is not a problem, however for a longer stay might get annoying having to rely on lights only and not a lot of natural light. We would definitely stay at the accommodation again
- The room was very spacious – we got big appartment. Breakfast simple but OK. The food in restaurant good. The staff was very friendly allthough nobody spoke any english.
- We had an excellent stay. It was only one night. The house is very spacious and confortable. The staff is attentive and professional.
- We wound up here because of a mistake at a hostal in Cordoba. It’s well outside of Cordoba but such a lovely place to stay! The owner wasn’t exactly warm but he was efficient and kinds. And the rooms were super clean and modern and comfortable, and accommodated my large family. It was also quiet. It was hard to find food later at night (weird for Spain). But the morning coffee in the restaurant was excellent.
- Clean, recently refurbished room. Restaurant was fantastic with friendly staff & great food. Tasty options on the Menu del Dia. Located on main road so easy to find. Good for overnight stay.
Hostal Restaurante La Bartola
The La Bartola rural guest house is located next to the Ategua archaeological site, 9.3 mi from Córdoba. All of the air-conditioned rooms have flat-screen satellite TV and free Wi-Fi.The good-sized rooms in La Bartola have balconies and tiled floors. Some have views of the surrounding countryside.The Bartola’s popular restaurant offers the best in traditional Cordoban dishes. There is also a stylish lounge bar.The guest house has free onsite parking, and easy access to the N-432 road. There is also a children’s play area.
- Great facilities (comfortable bed, shower, etc…). It’s really fast to get to the city from the hotel. You have the restaurant of the hotel + a couple of other restaurant right next to it in case you need it.
- Location good for our travel direction. Staff were very nice but did not understand any English. Food was tasty but had to eat in a cold bar
- For what it is (a roadside hostel) is was super clean, quiet and value for money. The staff were friendly and helpful. Only 10 minutes to Córdoba city (which was almost fully booked hence the out of town hostel).
- Staff was extremely helpful helpful and the restaurant is excellent.
- The room was clean, the shower was good. The bed was comfortable. Just 15 kilometers from Cordoba, which was convenient.
Featuring free WiFi, a restaurant and a seasonal outdoor pool, Hostal Al-Andalus offers pet-friendly accommodations in La Guijarrosa. The guest house has a sun terrace and views of the pool, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.Every room at this guest house is air conditioned and features a TV. Every room has a private bathroom.You can play table tennis at this guest house, and the area is popular for horse riding. The guest house also offers bike hire. Córdoba is 21 mi from Hostal Al-Andalus, while Posadas is 17 mi away.
- Near to Cordoba, nice swimming pool and garden (some attractions for kid in garden), excellent restaurant and owners. Family owned hotel, with restaurant in first floor, and some rooms in second floow. Room with double bed was nice and comfortable.
- From the welcome to our departure the next day all staff went out of their way to be helpful and friendly. Rarely do you experience such genuine friendliness.
- Rooms are very clean, staff is very kind and helpful. They even didn’t ask for the money first when we checked in. We paid the money after we checked out. Price and expectations fitted!
Quiet and comfortable
In a village far from city, just above a restaurant.
Free parking available onsite.
Easy to reach Cordoba by car.
Hostal Restaurante Carlos III
Hostal Restaurante Carlos III is situated in Aldea Quintana, off highway A4, a 10 minute drive from Córdoba. It offers free Wi-Fi and a restaurant, serving Andalusian-style cuisine and grilled meats.Each functional room at Carlos III is air conditioned and heated. They come with a private bathroom and a TV.24-hour reception is offered on site. The restaurant caters for up to 180 people, and there is also a terrace and a children’s playground.Free private parking is available near the Hostal Restaurante Carlos III. Córdoba’s San Pablo Airport is only 9 miles away.
With a late arrival to the Seville airport, the hotel was conveniently located as an intermediate step prior to reach Cordoba.
The restaurant is a typical truck-driver restaurant where you can eat well for little money. Their “serranito” sandwich was really good!
- Good and cheap breakfast in the restaurant below. Fast Check-In. Close to the motorway.
- They offer a nice and cheap breakfast at the restaurant.
- Convenient stopper over on our way to Córdoba. Good cafe/restaurant downstairs.
- De pouvoir encore manger à 23h et le petit déjeuner à un prix très raisonnable, la climatisation dans toutes les chambres
- With a late arrival to the Seville airport, the hotel was conveniently located as an intermediate step prior to reach Cordoba.
Hostal El Polígono
Just 1.2 mi from Lucena, El Poligono offers a traditional restaurant with a terrace, 24-hour reception and a free Wi-Fi zone. The simple, air-conditioned rooms feature satellite TV, a desk and a private bathroom.Hostal El Poligono’s restaurant serves regional cuisine, including a daily set menu and homemade desserts. Packed lunches are also available on request.Located on Los Santos Industrial Estate, the guest house has easy access to free public parking and the A-45 Motorway. Córdoba is a 50-minute drive away, while Málaga is around an hour away.
- The host was happy to open the kitchen at any time for meals – Food was tasty and very reasonably priced – Town was more interesting than expected –
- A lovely Spanish hotel (hostel as it’s called) with lots of character and ‘heart’ and friendly family who are very hands on. A delightful stay and a welcome change to the duplication syndrome of the larger hotel chains. Very good value for money. Don’t be put off by it’s location and there is loads of parking on the doorstep.
- A great welcome from our host Maria, she helps as much as she can in all situations.
- For some the location may not be brilliant, as it is on the outskirts of town, but for me it was perfect, being just a few hundred yards from the Via Verde cycle path, which was my reason for being there. The hotel is clean, the room was spacious, the staff were friendly and helpful.
- La tranquilidad y la limpieza..llegue antes de la hora y me dieron otra habitacion para que no esperara..
Akalasole is located in Castro del Río, 30 minutes’ drive from Córdoba. It has a large indoor children’s play area and rooms with free Wi-Fi, a TV and a private bathroom.The property has a grill restaurant which specializes in meat. You can also enjoy a drink from the bar, and outside there is a barbecue.The Sierras Subbéticas Nature Reserve is a 30-minute drive from Akalasole. You can drive to Granada in 1.5 hours.
No reviews yet.
Pension Casa Antonio
Featuring free WiFi, Pension Casa Antonio offers accommodations in Castro del Río, 21 mi from Córdoba.Rooms include a TV. Each room and a private bathroom.Priego de Córdoba is 24 mi from Pension Casa Antonio, while Cabra is 16 mi from the property. Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport is 52 mi away.
- The check in was really nice and the owner gave us advice about the town and where to get good food. The Wifi worked really well and there was plenty of hot water in the shower. The bed was confortable and we thought this place was really good value.
- Room was spotless and bed lovely and comfortable. The owner was delightful. She didn’t speak English/French so I used my translator. Next morning she had downloaded it to her phone! She was lovely and helpful and even kissed me goodbye. We will return to this very rural part of Spain and this hotel.
La atención y simpatía de la dueña
- La limpieza camas muy comodas y Antonia muy agradable
- Todo muy limpio, la señora Antonia muy amable, muy atenta, volverìa a venir
Casa Rural La Villa
Casa Rural La Villa is located in the quiet town of Castro del Río, 35 minutes’ drive from Córdoba. This small country house offers simple rooms.The property has 3 rooms, each with a shared bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries.At Casa Rural La Villa you will find a shared kitchen and a TV lounge. Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in the area.The property is close to La Asunción Church. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling and fishing. The River Guadajoz is 650 feet away, and Vadomojón Lake is a 35-minute drive away.Granada’s Federico García Lorca Airport is 1.5 hours’ drive from Casa Rural La Villa. The property offers free parking.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Montilla Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Montilla Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Montilla Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Montilla Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!