10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Montescladó Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Montescladó Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Montescladó Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Montescladó Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Montescladó Catalonia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Montescladó Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Montescladó Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Montescladó Catalonia:
Offering a restaurant which serves homemade and seasonal dishes, Hostal Noguera is located in Llavorsí. The hotel features a view over the Noguera Pallaresa River. Free Wi-Fi access is available throughout.The rooms at Hostal Noguera have a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a shower. Some have a view of the river.At Hostal Noguera you will find a terrace. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including horse riding, fishing, collecting mushrooms and hiking.
- the hotel is located near the river and has a beutifull view. no elevator but the stuff is helpfull. very clean.
- River view balcony on top floor was lovely. Views from room gorgeous. Staff are absolutely lovely and so helpful. Tried the food on our second night and it was very good wholesome local grub. Location is outstandingly beautiful. Beds comfy and room had everything you would need in a short stay base. We would definitely stay here and Llavorsí again
- Beautiful hotel at a beautiful location right on the river. Classic, simple design. The staff is nice and the view from the room is amazing. Good location if you want to trek around the area.
- The breakfast was great, there is a wide choice of products avaialble.
- Beautiful view over the river from the room. Friendly hosts even offered to garage my motorbike overnight.
Hostal Montaña is set in Alins, a mountain village in the Lerida Pyrenees. Featuring a terrace and free WiFi, the guest house also sells ski passes.Rustic heated rooms have wooden furniture and offer mountain views. They come with a flat-screen TV, desk and wardrobe. The private bathroom includes free toiletries and a hairdryer can be requested.The Hostal Montaña restaurant specializes in characteristic local dishes. There is also a bar and snack bar.Luggage storage is offered and tourist information is available on the surrounding area. Ten minutes’ drive away you will find Llavorsí, popular for river rafting and kayaking on the Noguera Pallaresa River. There is a 12 mi trail, open during summer, that leads to the border with Andorra.
- la atencion y el tfato familiar de la familia que lo regenta, enmarcado dentro de un paraje agreste y extraordinario. Sin duda volvere, como ya he hecho…
Trato muy personal.
Los dueños una pareja encantadora
- Buena ubicación, fácil de llegar, buen estacionamiento.
- Todo muy limpio, camas muy cómodas y muy tranquilo. Se come muy bien y el personal es muy atento. Muy recomendable.
- Propreté impeccable, literie confortable, accueil très sympathique, bonne nourriture. Magnifique région, village de charme. Très bon rapport qualité-prix.
Casa Rural Casa Colom
Surrounded by nature and located in Espot, Casa Rural Casa Colom guest house features a shared garden, a terrace and a 24-hour front desk. Espot Esquí Ski Resort is just 1.2 mi away.This charming, Pyreness-style property is built of stone, slate and granite. The cozy rooms feature wooden finishes and come with heating, wardrobe, desk and a private bathroom with a shower. You can make use of the shared kitchen and living area.Casa Rural Casa Colom is well located for outdoor activities such as skiing, horse riding, hiking, canoeing and rafting. Bicycles are available for rent at the property.You can find bars, restaurants and supermarkets within 350 feet from the property.Bonaigua, part of Baqueira Beret Ski Resort is a 40-minute drive and Lleida is 99 mi away. There is free parking on site.
- Very pleasant welcome, nice room in this beautifully restored traditional house and great location in Espot.
- The owner was very nice and welcoming. We had the room on top which meant a few flight of stairs but worth the view of the little village. Breakfast was very good too.
Close proximity to a beautiful little Pyrenees town… a short walk through lovely narrow stone pathways.
Small kitchenette with fridge, gas cooktop, microwave, basic utensils, crockery etc for self-catering.
Easy to contact host for help or problems using a call buzzer near entrance.
- Very very well decorated and very nice lady. Good breakfast
- Very nice staff and very clean. Breakfast was great made by very nice lady who has been running the place for 23 years.
Hostal Can Josep
This charming guest house is located in Sort, in the Catalan Pyrenees and next to the Noguera Pallaresa River. Buffet breakfast is included.All heated rooms at Hostal Can Josep feature a TV and a private bathroom.The café bars serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. Breakfast includes a wide selection of Catalan cured meats, juices, local cheese, tea or coffee. Hostal Can Josep has a furnished outdoor terrace where guest can relax.A variety of sports and outdoor activities such as hiking, rafting or canoeing can be practiced nearby. The Aigües Tortes i Estany de Sant Maurici National Park is just over an hour’s drive away.
Price was comfortable…
Parking was easy and close to the hotel entrance.
- Excellent value and quality restaurant. Allowed my motocycle to be parked in the secure garage. Lovely room with a nice view.
- Its location and room service – every time it is clean and neat
- The location for this place is good and there is free parking. The balcony had great views of the mountains. Breakfast was great and staff were friendly.
Ratio price / quality is excellent.
This was our second visit and would not stay anywhere else in Sort.
The breakfast buffet considering the price of the room is exceptional!!!
- Price was comfortable…
Pensio La Creu
Set in the mountain village of Esterri d’Àneu, Pensió La Creu is within 12 mi of Baqueira Beret and Espot Ski Resorts. Free Wi-Fi is available in all areas.Pensió La Creu is a charming stone building with simple, functional design. Each room includes a flat-screen TV, central heating and a private bathroom. Some rooms have views of the River Noguera Pallaresa.A buffet breakfast is served at La Creu, and guests can enjoy drinks and snacks in the café-bar. There is also an outdoor terrace, open in summer.La Creu Pension is located just 9.9 mi from the beautiful Aigüestortes i Sant Maurici National Park, ideal for hiking or mountain biking. The guest house provides free storage for bicycles, motorbikes and ski equipment.
- Esterri is a small Pyreneen town at about 3000′ in altitude. La Creu has nice rooms with a full shower; some overlook the mountain river. Has a busy pavement bar. Standard continental breakfast. Other restaurants are within walking distance to go for an evening meal. Parking a bit of a challenge. Historic religious cross ( la Creu) outside. Great centre for walking in the Catalan Pyrenees.
- Ask for a river view room, it is enchanting! What a cute village. The hotel is a great value and makes an ideal base for skiing Baqueira. Bed very comfortable, housekeeping excellent. There are several good restaurants nearby.
- Extremely kind and helpful staff and management. Family atmosphere
- View from the room was lovely overlooking the river, and general location in the heart of the village was great. Little garage provided 25yds away to lock up our motorbikes – free of charge.
- The view to the sea. The swimming pool. The location.
Offering charming, individually decorated rooms with free Wi-Fi, Posada d’Àneu is set in de Esterri d’Àneu and within 11 mi of Espot’s ski slopes. This family-run guest house features a small spa.The bright rooms at Posada d’Àneu have rustic décor with eiderdown duvets, a TV, and tea and coffee making facilities. The suite also features a kitchenette and a hot tub.The Àneu’s spa features a hot tub, a sensation shower, a sauna, as well as chromotherapy and aromatherapy.You can relax in the shared lounge, where there is free tea. The property also offers ski and bicycle storage.Aigüestortes i Estany de Sant Maurici National Park is just 11 mi from the Àneu, while Alto Pirineo Nature Reserve is just 40 minutes’ drive away. Bòssost and the French border can be reached in just over an hour by car.
- Amazing breakfast. Infinite silence at night. Very kind staff.
- The guy at the reception was very helpful, suggesting us what to do and where to go…
- El personal muy amable. Las camas muy comodas, la limpieza excelente y el desayuno perfecto.
- La amabilidad del personal, sobre todo de Aram, siempre atento y servicial.
- Personal molt amable i atent, i habitació correcta, neta i tranquila. Esmorzars sencills però amb productes de qualitat. En general, hem quedat molt contents.
Set where the rivers Tavascan and Lladorre meet, in the picturesque village of Tavascan, Casa Feliu offers bright bedrooms with beautiful river and mountain views. Their restaurant serves local dishes.Each heated room features a wardrobe and pine furniture. The double rooms have a private bathroom with a bath tub. The single rooms have access to a shared bathroom.Casa Feliu’s restauarant serves traditional home-made dishes from the area, including escudella stew, rice and trout. There is also a café-bar and a lounge with a TV.You can go hiking, fishing and rafting in the countryside surrounding Tavascan. Sort is 19 mi from Casa Feliu and La Seu d’Urgell is 50 mi away.
- Manager is exceedingly entertaining Spanish woman (speaks no English which somehow makes it better) who will try and fill you up with food and drink. Being on the HRP I was more than happy to oblige. Room and set menu were excellent value and a welcome break in Tavascan!
- Zentral im Dorf gelegen Zimmer waren einfach aber sauber.
- Personal muy amable y entrañable! La ubicacion es perfecta con infinidad de ruta para hacer!
- la atención, la comida casera sencilla pero abundante
- L’entorn natural és preciós i a l’hotel del davant (Hotel Marxant) ens van atendre de manera encantadora suplint totes les mancances que tenia aquest.
Hostal Casa Palmira
Hostal Casa Palmira is located in Espot, in the Pallars Sobirà region of the Pyrenees, 3.1 mi from The Aigüestortes National Park. It offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and flat-screen TVs.The attractive rooms at Hostal Casa Palmira are decorated in traditional mountain style. All have private bathrooms and heating.Hostal Casa Palmira has a restaurant serving classic Catalan mountain dishes. There is also a café and bar.It also offers ski storage, while the tour desk can provide information on the local area. There is also a computer with internet access. Free parking can be found nearby.
- Central location, nice staff, good food, excellent facilities.
- The location is excellent and the staff are helpful
- Nice and friendly staff. Very close to the jeeps. going to the first lake
- Excellent lodging in Espot. Would book again. Very clean and comfortable rooms. Staff helpful with information.
- Central location in the town, which is pretty. Good stopping point for a night as we traveled west. The staff were friendly and spoke English.
Featuring a fitness and spa and wellness center, Hostal Trainera offers rooms in Esterri d’Àneu. It includes a terrace, sauna, garden and free Wi-Fi in public areas. The ski resort of Baqueira-Beret is 12 mi away.Overlooking the mountain, each room has a TV. The bathroom comes with a bath or shower.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or the surroundings, such as horse riding, canoeing and hiking.The National Park Aigüestortes Estany de Sant Maurici is 9.3 mi away. Hostal Trainera is 93 mi from Lleida-Alguaire Airport.
- The staff speaks some English even though it was not mentioned in the description. Very nice and friendly members of the staff helped us with all our requests. Very clean and modern pool, spa, sauna and fitness.
- El desayuno magnífico y el SPA perfecto. El hecho que se incluya en el precio lo convierte en un hostal/hotel muy económico y con servicios insuperables. Volveremos. Después de una buena caminata sumergirte en las agua de la piscina, meterte en la sauna o una buena ducha escocesa te devuelve a la vida.
- El servicio gratuito del spa se agradece despues de un dia de excursiones
- El trato del personal genail, muy atentos y amables. La comida muy buena, genail zona para niños interior y exterior “un puntazo”.
- no desayunamos en el hotel. el precio de 10,00 euros, es excesivo.
Fonda Agustí is set in Esterri D’Àneu, in the Àneu Valley. It offers a free Wi-Fi zone and ski storage. Baqueira Beret and Espot Ski Resorts are less than 12 mi away.Heated rooms have a balcony with views of the Old Town, garden and mountains. There is a flat-screen TV, wardrobe and private bathroom with a bath tub.A free breakfast is offered and packed lunches can be requested. The hotel has a café-bar and the restaurant serves traditional Catalan cuisine.Luggage storage is offered and there is a tour desk. You can go hiking, fishing, cycling or horse riding in the surrounding area.
- This was an old style fonda in the center of Estarri. The owner explained that she was the fourth generation that cared for this property. She was a wonderful hotelier. She made us feel like we were staying the weekend with family. She cooked a special chicken soup because I had a cold after cycling all day. Her rooms were simple and very, very inexpensive. I don’t think we could have had better service at a 5 star, it was unpretentious and it gave us an insight regarding the wonderful culture of Estarri. We told her, we would be back and we will. This time with the children.
- La ubicación, la fachada y la entrada y cómo no.. El precioso lugar donde se encuentra
- Molt amables i atents, un tracte molt familiar i recomanable. Super ben situat.
Plein centre de la petite ville . Zone restaurants à côté . Chambre et salle d’eau propres .Petit déjeuner correct ( sans plus ) .
Restaurant non testé . Parking à proximité .
- La ubicación y la opción de poder tener el perro en la habitación, ya que hay muy pocos sitios tan céntricos con esta opción.
Top Guest Houses In Montescladó Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Montescladó Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Montescladó Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Montescladó Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!