10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Monterde de Albarracín Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Monterde de Albarracín Aragon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Monterde de Albarracín Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Monterde de Albarracín Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Monterde de Albarracín Aragon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Monterde de Albarracín Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Monterde de Albarracín Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Monterde De Albarracín Aragon:
Featuring free Wi-Fi, Hostal Isabel is located in Bronchales, within the Albarracín Mountain Range. The guest house offers a bar-restaurant and is 9.3 mi from the Alto Tajo Nature Reserve.Each heated room includes a private bathroom with a bidet and shower. Towels and bed linen are provided.Hostal Isabel’s restaurant offers traditional meals, packed lunches and special diet menus under requests. The property features a 24-hour front desk and a bike rental service.The guest house is loacated in a popular area form mushroom hunting. Orihuela del Tremedal is 5 mi away. Teruel can be reached in 45 minutes by car.
- La amabilidad del dueño, la limpieza, repetiremos seguro.
- Habitación amplia, con varias camas. Bien aislada del frío y con vistas al exterior también en el baño. El dueño muy amable y atento. Comida casera y sabrosa.
- Lo que nos gustó más sobre todo la gente que lleva el hostal es gente noble y maravillosa y la cocinera estupenda comimos muy bien el entorno maravilloso y luego muy cerca de Albarracín
- Me gustó el entorno, la localidad. El enclave donde está situado el pueblo.
- Me gusto el pueblo en si ,sus rutas por la montaña y la gastronomia
Posada del Rodeno
Featuring views of the mountains and the Hanging Houses, Posada del Rodeno is located in the center of Albarracín. It offers rooms with heating and views of the countryside.This property is a restored old house, featuring cafeteria open for breakfast and a souvenir shop. A restaurant can be found just next to the Posada.Featuring exposed beams and wooden furniture, the rustic-style rooms come with a wardrobe, a fridge and a flat-screen TV. The private bathrooms have hairdryer and free toiletries.Posada del Rodeno can be reached taking the A-1512 motorway. Teruel is 24 mi away. Free public parking is possible at a nearby location.
- Excellent quality/price relation. Very comfortable room and bed.
- The locations is really good to take the bus. The staff was super nice even they dont speak English. He helped me to open my door at very late night. The room is pretty and clean.
- Everything. Location was perfect, next to parking. And just few steps from city center. Felt as if we are staying in a different era. Excellent value for money.
- Location and hotel access , view from hotel room, friendly host
1. Easy to take a bus. There is only one bus a day to Teruel. If you don’t have a car, you should use the bus. You can take the bus just in front of the hotel.
2. Easy to get information center. Only 3-4 min by walk.
3. The room was cozy and antique. It makes me feel like taking time machine.
Offering free Wi-Fi, the rustic-style guest house Los Palacios is located in the center of Albarracín, next to the old town wall and 3 minutes’ walk from the main square, Plaza Mayor.From the shared terrace, guests can enjoy views of the old town and the river. The hotel was fully renovated in January 2016 and all rooms have a private bathroom, TV and heating. Some of them feature a balcony as well.Specialized in organic meat, from locally raised animals, the restaurant offers a varied menu and wine list.The town of Albarracín is a National Monument and is located in a hill surrounded by the Guadalaviar River. It is within 25 mi from the city of Teruel and the Alto Tajo Nature Reserve
- The town is so very beautiful and our room was with a perfect view. It was really romantic. The host was very friendly, although she did not speak English, but we managed in the end. The apartment was very cosy and clean, with fresh towels and toiletries at our disposal. It was the best stay ever.
- Very clean. Easy to find as near the car park. Stunning view from the room and a fantastic mediaeval town to stay in. Nearby is a waterfall and a gorge following a river which you can walk.
- Fantastic views, good quality room and shower fittings.
- Perfect location, the view overlooking the city and the river.
Perfect location! Away fr9m the crowds (when there are crowds) and close to most of the best restaurants, and 3 mins from plaza major. The hosts are amazingly helpful and I’ll definitely recommend this place to everyone who stays in albarracin!
Casa de Oria
Casa de Oria is 1,000 feet from the historic center of Albarracín, 30 minutes’ drive from Teruel. The guest house features free Wi-Fi and a stone and wood structure characteristic of the area.Featuring tiled floors and wooden beams, the rustic heated rooms come with a TV and wardrobe. The private bathroom includes a shower.There is a breakfast room and Casa de Oria has a tour desk. Free parking is available nearby and there is easy access to the A23 Motorway.
- Plenty of parking nearby. The owner lives onsite so easy getting the keys. A short walk to the old town (but very steep). A small lounge area off the bedroom which was shared I think, but no-one else used it. Nice bar on the river on the way to the old town and a nice friendly bar in the small Plaza Major with great tapas.
- Friendly host, spotless, good breakfast ,great AC.
Quite clean rooms. For 2 stars hotel it is quite good value for many.
- Character house in a quiet location, easy parking nearby. We were met by Carmen the very friendly housekeeper who lives off-site. Nice, cosy room with comfy bed and clean bathroom. The beautiful town is a 5 minute walk, across a bridge, and there are couple of small supermarkets very close. Highly recommended!
- Lovely house. Friendly and helpful hosts. Excellent breakfast.
Parada del Carmen
Located in Albarracín’s historic quarter, Parada del Carmen offers rustic rooms set in a charming, traditional town house. Located next to the old city walls, it is 5 minutes’ walk from Plaza Mayor Square.Overlooking the old town, each bright room at Parada del Carmen has beamed ceilings. There is heating, a fridge, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Restaurants, bars and cafés can be found in the streets surrounding the property and in the town’s main square.Rodeno Cultural Park is 2.5 mi away and Teruel can be reached in 40 minutes by car. Valencia and its airport are within 112 mi of the Carmen.
- Host was a nice lady who drove me up to the hotel from the bus stop and is helpful for answering questions.
- Staff were very helpful, telling us where to eat and visit. Rooms are lovely with wooden beams, totally clean, really spotless. Great location in the middle of town with great views over the mountains.
- We had no idea that such a glorious place existed. We just wanted to stay somewhere between Huesca and the sea and a friend suggsted…Albarracin. this is the most magical and enchanting place we have ever been and that includes the ride to the top of the hill. Amazing. Thank you for the delightful stayß
- The lady of the house was very good.She took my wife to where our car was parked and brought our luggage in her car. She took us and our luggage back to the car when we left . Excellent service all round.
- It’s a beautifully simple old house perched at the top of town. It’s a great town to walk around and lose yourself.
Hostal Sol de la Vega
This modern guest house is set 1.5 kmfrom the historic center of Albarracín. It offers a garden, sun terrace and heated rooms with a sofa and scenic views of the Sierra de Albarracín Mountains.Rooms at Hostal Sol de la Vega feature a balcony and cheerful decor. Each includes a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.You will find various bars, restaurants and shops within 5 minutes’ drive of the Sol de la Vega, which is 650 feet from the San Esteban and San Bruno Monastery.The property is 5 minutes’ drive from Albarracín Cathedral and castle ruins. The town’s Mudéjar architecture is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Hiking, cycling and fishing are all popular nearby.The guest house offers free parking and is 40 minutes’drive from Teruel.
- Albarracin is heel bijzonder en de wandeling er naar toe is leuk.
- Habitación muy cómoda, buena atención del personal y el desayuno muy bueno
- La limpieza en general es lo que mas me gusto, pues para ser Hostal no tiene nada que envidiarle a muchos hoteles de mas categoría. Las habitaciones muy acogedoras, sencillas, confortables y aseadas. No dispone de Wifi pero para mi no es ningún inconveniente. Es muy tranquilo y caminando un kilómetro aproximadamente estas en Albarracín centro.
- La ubicación, al estar a las afueras permite tener el coche en la puerta del hotel, y no cargar con la maleta por las cuestas de Albarracín.
- Calidad/precio. Hay habitaciones que disponen de una pequeña terraza. Habitaciones amplias.
Located in Noguera de Albarracin, Casa Puerto has a terrace. Providing a restaurant, the property also features a bar. All rooms are equipped with a balcony with mountain views.At the guesthouse, each room has a closet, a TV and a private bathroom. Certain rooms are equipped with a kitchen with a microwave, a toaster and a fridge.Teruel is 27 miles from Casa Puerto.
- En general nos gustó todo y no destacaría nada en particular: el apartamento, el pueblo, el entorno de sierra y los accesos muy a nuestro gusto. La lástima o inconveniente fue que estaba lloviendo cuando llegamos y así estuvo los cuatro días, pero no fue un impedimento para pasarlo bien.
- El apartamento era amplio y digno. El pueblo de Noguera agradable y bien situado. Pilar, la responsable, muy amable.
La casa una preciosidad. La casera inmejorable y siempre preocupandose que no nos faltase nada…muy muy atenta.Estuvimos encantados con ella.
El pueblo una pasada.
Alrededores de pelicula.
Limpieza de la casa inmejorable.
Habitaciones perfectas, grandes y dispuestas con todas las necesidades.
De seguro que volveremos mas veces.
Encantados con todo.
Superó nuestras expectativas.
- La zona rural es preciosa. Un lugar limpio y acogedor. Perfecto para descansar.
Escapada familiar,ubicacion perfecta,propiedad pendiente.
cubrio nuestras espectativas de estar con la familia.
Erase una vez las mil y una noches
Erase una vez las mil y una noches is a guest house located in Tramacastilla. The property features a garden with BBQ facilities.Bedrooms include a bed and a wardrobe.For guests who enjoy hiking, Alto Tajo Natural Park is 37 mi from the guest house.Castelló Airport is 142 mi from Erase una vez las mil y una noches. Public parking is available nearby.
No reviews yet.
Offering a bar and a restaurant with homemade cooking, Hostal Royuela is located in Royuela. All rooms have a balcony with mountain views. Free WiFi and free parking are available.Rooms are heated and come with a desk and a wardrobe. Some have a sofa. Towels, bed linen and free toiletries are provided.At Hostal Royuela you will find a tour desk and an ironing service and laundry facilities. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including fishing and hiking.From August 21 to August 25 festivities for the running of the bulls can be enjoyed nearby.
- The hostel was located in a quiet village a few km from Albarracin.It was fairly new and all rooms are were nicely decorated. We were a group of 9 walkers occupied 6 rooms for 3 nights stay. The breakfast was good and also serve dinner, the food was well cooked with few meat dishes not no fish. We have 2 meals there and asked for some fish on the last night, they had got some cod for us and was good. We will stay there again. There was also a nice local bar at the town square, much friendly then those in Albarracin.
- La limpieza de la habitación y el menu que tomamos para cenar, todo excelente
- La hospitalidad de los dueños y la limpieza. La comida es muy buena y de calidad.
- Todo perfecto, más de lo que nos esperábamos. Desayuno estupendo. Enrique muy atento. Volveriamos
- La comodidad y limpieza de las habitaciones. Además la amabilidad del dueño, tanto al recomendarnos rutas de paseos, como al adelantarnos el horario del desayuno para adecuarse a nuestras necesidades. Todo un detalle.
Casa Rural Posada del Pelaire
This charming country house is located in Gea de Albarracín, 20 minutes’ drive from Teruel. Built above a traditional Aragonese drum shop, it offers attractive rustic accommodations.At VTR Posada del Pelaire you can choose between rooms and apartments, all with stone walls and wooden beams. The apartments come with a private balcony and a kitchenette with a microwave and coffee maker.There is a shared kitchen with a hob, microwave and washing machine. The house also has a lounge with a TV and a fireplace. There is an instrument shop, as well as artwork for sale displayed around the house.The beautiful town of Albarracín is 13 minutes’ drive from the Posada del Pelaire. The region is well known for its attractive Mudéjar architecture.
- El apartamento en general es cómodo y agradable. Bien equipado. El dueño muy amable
- Está muy bien ubicada para cualquier excursión por la zona. El apartamento admite mascotas y pudimos ir con nuestra perra. Al lado de la casa hay un sendero al acueducto romano.
- La tranquilidad del sitio. Cercano a Teruel y Albarracin. El acueducto romano muy interesante
- El apartamento estaba habilitado para acoger a una família y para nosotros tenia bastante espacio. También nos gustó el ambiente que encontramos en el pueblo ya que coincidió en nuestra estància que se realizó una representación de la expulsión de los moriscos por todo el pueblo. Los ninos se lo pasaron bien.
- La casa es muy bonita es ideal para alquilarla completa
Top Guest Houses In Monterde De Albarracín Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Monterde de Albarracín Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Monterde de Albarracín Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Monterde de Albarracín Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!