10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Montejaque Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Montejaque Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Montejaque Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Montejaque Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Montejaque Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Montejaque Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Montejaque Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Montejaque Andalucía:
Posada del Fresno
La Posada del Fresno is located in the center of Montejaque, 30 minutes’ drive from Ronda. This guest house features a small spa, free Wi-Fi access and rooms with mountain views.Set in a 19th-century building, the Fresno offers simple, traditional décor. Its rooms have balconies and private bathrooms.The Posada’s restaurant serves traditional, Spanish cuisine. Guests can relax on the Fresno’s pretty, tiled terrace.Montejaque is set within the Sierra de Grazalema National Park. The picturesque mountain towns of Setenil de las Bodegas and Grazalema can be reached within 45 minutes, by car.
Excellent location and such a peaceful, calm place to get ready for some trekking or walk around the spectacular mountains.
Outstanding Staff and yummy breakfast.
Manuel y Fátima.
- The owners are sweet. They have trail maps of some of the local hiking trails.
- The breakfast was very good, excellent location , authentic feel to the accommodation. Given good advice on walks. The town has lovely restaurants.
Please ignore other comments about the owners not speaking English (irrelevant) or the couple being elderly (not true).
But indeed the Posada is a unique and homely place run by lovely people, in a beautiful village, a perfect location for walking and birdwatching.
- This is a unique property renovated by the most lovely couple. He is a hiker, she is a poet. They sent us to the loveliest restaurant with an outdoor covered patio overlooking the mountains. Do not have the pizza only because you do not want to miss the plated menu.
- Excellent location and such a peaceful, calm place to get ready for some trekking or walk around the spectacular mountains.
El molino del abuelo
El molino del abuelo in Montecorto has accommodations with a garden. Among the various facilities are a shared terrace and a shared lounge. The accommodations provides a shared kitchen and free WiFi throughout the property.At the guest house, the rooms are equipped with a wardrobe. Some rooms have access to a shared bathroom, while other come with a private bathroom.The daily breakfast, available for an extra cost, offers vegetarian, gluten-free or vegan options.El molino del abuelo offers an outdoor pool. Guests at the accommodations will be able to enjoy activities in and around Montecorto, like cycling, fishing and hiking.Ronda is 8.7 mi from El molino del abuelo, while Grazalema is 5.6 mi from the property. Jerez Airport is 42 mi away.
- Beautiful plunge pool on the terrace, stunning shared bathroom, very comfortable bed
- Super authentic Spanish place, tidy and cozy. Every detail was made with love. The whole atmosphere is very peaceful and pleasant.
- Exceeded all expectations, without a doubt the most wonderful place I have ever stayed. Raul is the best host you could ask for, super friendly, kind and informative. He told us about so many wonderful things to do in the local area which made our stay even more special, taking time to get to know guests and finding out what they like to help tailor his recommendations. The pool on the roof, with the views, is spectacular and the house is the cleanest place I’ve ever stayed. Please, stay here, and for more than one night, you won’t regret it. A relaxing haven among some of the most spectacular scenery you may come across in Europe.
- The location and overall setting right down the the host was amazing. If you like walking and exploring? You won’t get better. Although it’s a vegan breakfast, you have well recommended local places to eat as much chorizo as you like!
- Raul was extremely nice. The breakfast was amazing. The room was really comfy and the water stream running close to it made me really relaxed 🙂
Pensión Ronda Sol
This bright and simple guest house is located in the center of Ronda, 350 feet from the Alameda Park and Ronda Bullring. It offers a terrace and rooms with free Wi-Fi.Rooms at Pensión Ronda Sol are cozy and feature traditional décor, a desk and a sink, while bathrooms are shared.There are various bars, restaurants and shops within 5 minutes’ walk. The historic quarter is 650 feet away.The Ronda Sol offers tourist information and is 650 feet from Ronda Bus Station and 1,000 feet from Ronda Train Station. Marbella is 31 mi away and you can reach Malaga by car in 90 minutes. Seville is 2 hours’ drive away.
- Excellent value for money, with breakfast included!
- Overall this is a what you pay is what you get hotel. The hotel is very old with outdated furniture however it is in the perfect location for everything and the staff are helpful and friendly. The breakfast is provided by a local cafe, service wasn’t very good nor was the food (warm yogurt) but this may of been because they were busy…
- The location is perfect, that is the main good thing.
- Breakfast breakfast breakfast. We had a lot of churros and a morning coffee which made us very happy. Staff are nice, location is excellent, clean, comfortable albeit a little old. Shared bathroom, still very convenient. Supermarket and cafes around. No kitchen facillities or microwave or anything but that was fine. Great place, spacious room, would definetely recommend. (Its nothing fancy but a very comfortable place to stay)
- Perfect location near everything. The breakfast was acceptable.
Hostal Virgen Del Rocío
The Hostal Virgen Del Rocío is located in the heart of Ronda, just a few feet from the famous bullring and the Tajo Canyon.Each room in the Virgen del Rocío guest house has a private bathroom, air conditioning, TV and free WiFi.The restaurant serves a wide range of dishes characteristic of Ronda, including the traditional bull’s tail.Most attractions are within 15 minutes’ walk of the hotel, including the Alameda del Tajo Park and the old quarter.
- Great place very close to the famous bridge and shops and restaurants. They offer a discount for a local undergroud parking.
- Perfect location, friendly personel. Little bit too thin walls.
- The room had a small terrace and a lovely view of Ronda. Amazing location, just around the corner from el tajo and the shops and restaurants.
- Nice place for one night stay. The room and the bathroom were clean, toiletries included. Good breakfast for 2,5 euros. Very nice staff.
- It’s called Hostal, but it was really more like a hotel. We had a private room and bath, and it was quite a good-sized room. It was very clean. The hotel is in a great location on a pedestrian street full of restaurants. The famous bridge is a very short walk away, and so was pretty much everything else. You can even walk to and from the train station if you don’t have a lot of luggage.
La Perla Blanca – Couples Retreat
Featuring a winery, La Perla Blanca is surrounded by its own vineyards, and is located a 10-minute drive from Ronda. This boutique guest house has free WiFi and an honesty bar.The charming rooms have a flat-screen satellite TV, air conditioning and heating, and a balcony or terrace with views of the countryside. Each private bathroom comes with a bathrobe, toiletries, 2 sinks and hairdryer.This rural retreat offers an outdoor swimming pool, organic vegetable garden, Andalusian courtyard and library available to all guests. A shared dining room with open log fire is also available. Free secure private parking is possible.There is a restaurant and café within 1,650 feet of La Perla Blanca, and a grocery store can be found in Ronda, 3.7 mi away. Sierra de Grazalema Nature Reserve is a 5-minute drive away.
- A wonderful location in the middle of a vineyard. A swimming pool with many launch chairs for relaxation and easy dipping. Great breakfast basket to carry to your room, pool, and my brother did table overlooking the vineyards, or any place you might desire.
- The hotel as very pretty and clean, breakfast very enjoyable and a lovely pool. The manager gave us some very helpful directions in and around Ronda
Excellent place to relax and unwind, close to Ronda without being on the middle of it. Breakfast was excellent, the hotel is comfortable and cozy.
great for stargazing and enjoying a glass of wine by nature.
What a quiet, relaxed and lovely place! A very helpfull and kind host! He told us the beautifull routes around, so we could visit the beautifull white villages around.
Just 10 min of Ronda
- I specially loved the welcoming owners dog. All there was fabulous. Highly recomanded. It was really amazing. Thank you
Hospederia Casa de las Piedras
Surrounded by the mountains of the Sierra de Grazalema, this 19th-century house is located in the village of Grazalema. It offers a charming patio.The rooms feature country-style décor, with terra cotta floors, wooden beams and local hand-made blankets. Central heating, free WiFi and a TV are available. All rooms have a private bathroom.There are also apartments which feature a lounge with a fireplace. They all come with an open-plan kitchen.Hospedería Casa de las Piedras has a library and a lounge with board games and a fireplace. Wi-Fi is available in the lobby.The surrounding Sierra de Grazalema Nature Reserve is a popular destination for hiking, climbing and other outdoor activities. Ronda is a 35-minute drive away and Arcos de la Frontera is 40 minutes away. You can drive to Cádiz or Marbella in 90 minutes.
- The great location and friendly staff and the simplicity
- It was very relaxing. We enjoyed drinks and dinner in the Plaza with the locals. Great views, hikes, shops. Went in July and the weather was perfect. Streets are narrow and steep. If traveling by car, parking is challenging. Overall, small town travel is better than being in s big city. Remember to visit the pottery shop in town.
- Comfortable and quiet, helpful staff, great location.
- Lovely village, great base for the walking paths and plenty of good cafes and shops. Apartment a good size and it was nice too have the heating on in the evenings.
- This was a charming hotel in a charming village. It was my favorite place to stay in my whole trip, even though it rained a lot while we were there (It was March). The restaurant on site was excellent, with excellent service. There was a comfortable living room area with a blazing fire going. The hotel had information about the National Park and flora and fauna, which we appreciated.
This restored traditional Andalusian house is set in a quiet part of Ronda’s Old Town, 5 minutes’ walk from the famous gorge. Boabdil Guest house offers rooms with free WiFi.Andalusian-style rooms feature tiled floors and a flat-screen TV. Some rooms have a balcony or terrace.Breakfast is available at the Boabdil and can be requested in your room. Free tea and coffee is provided, and guests have access to a shared fridge and microwave. Free WiFi is available throughout the property.Free public parking is available nearby and the guest house has a tour desk. Ronda Bullring is a 10-minute walk away.
- Amazing guesthouse, very friendly staff, very beautiful and large rooms and bathrooms. We loved the vibe of the hotel. Ten minute walk to the puento nuevo. We loved the fact that this guesthouse is situated in the quiet part of Ronda. Would most definitely recommend to everyone! It exceeded our expectations.
- La decoration la terrasse de la chambre la situation de l Hôtel.
- Great and quiet hotel only 10 min from the bridge. We stayed as a family of 4 and had a nice big room. Breakfast was nice and plenty.
10 mins walk from the bridge however makes it very quiet in the night! Very good hospitality, good breakfast.
Highly recommend to have dinner at the little plaza next to the hotel.
Great value, comfortable, nicely designed.
Owners, staff very kind and helpful.
2 great restaurants just down the street on left, 1 right before leaving walled old town, 1 on left leaving walled area in plaza— very nice
Hostal Doña Carmen
Centrally located, this Andalusian-style guest house is 5 minutes’ walk from the bullring, the Puente Nuevo Bridge and the old town. It features a 24-hour reception and free WiFi throughout.All simply decorated rooms at Hostal Doña Carmen offer a TV, telephone and a shared bathroom with free toiletries. Some offer a balcony with street views.Staff at the 24-hour reception can recommend activities, bars and restaurants in the local area. Limited private parking is available for an extra charge.Numerous shops, bars and restaurants can be found in the surrounding area. Ronda Bus Station is 4 minutes’ walk from Hostal Doña Carmen. You can also drive to Marbella or San Pedro de Alcántara in approximately 1 hour.
- Staffs r very nice n helpful, location very convenient especially to bus station.
good location, about 200m from the bus station and 500m from the rail station.
very friendly welcoming reception staff at all times. We were able to leave our bags til the evening on our departure day – thank you.
I had a bike.
The staff were very helpful and a credit to Ronda tourism.
I had no problems.
The hotel is located near everything within 5 minutes walking distance and I enjoyed my 3 days there, no small part due to Dona Carmen.
- The manager was great. Very accommodating and helpful and kind. He let our friend who was staying at another hotel hang out without any hassle. Also when I accidentally booked for the wrong days, he easily changed the booking to the correct days without any charges or complaints. The Hostel was also in a great location, a few minutes walk from everything.
- Central Location, (limited) parking facilities at the Hotel are VERY valuable. friendly & helpful receptionist, spacious room.
Kerkus Hostel is located in Montecorto and has a terrace and shared lounge. Featuring a tour desk, this property also provides guests with an outdoor pool. Free WiFi is featured.The rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Rooms have a private bathroom with a bath.Guests at Kerkus Hostel will be able to enjoy activities in and around Montecorto, like cycling.Ronda is 9 miles from the accommodation, while Grazalema is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Jerez Airport, 42 miles from Kerkus Hostel.
- Really friendly amd helpful staff and a good location with a decent sized room.
- El trato del personal, la limpieza y tranquilidad del lugar
- Justo lo que buscábamos un lugar tranquilo y un buen sitio para descansar y desconectar. Genial todo!
- Nos gustó muchísimo el trato con el personal.su atención.el que puedan los clientes llebar sus mascotas.la habitación muy limpia.lo aconsejamos y esperamos regresar nuevamente el próximo invierno
- La atención ha sido estupenda. Y los chicos que nos atendieron eran un encanto. Sin duda volveremos.
Hostal La Campiña
Located 1.6 miles from Plaza de Espana, Hostal La Campiña has accommodations with free WiFi in Ronda. 1.7 miles from Iglesia de Santa María la Mayor (Ronda), the property is also 1.5 miles away from Tajo’s Tree-lined Avenue. The property is 1.5 miles from Bullring Ronda.At Hostal La Campiña, every room comes with a closet, a TV and a shared bathroom.Hostal La Campiña has a terrace.Ronda’s New Bridge is 1.6 miles from Hostal La Campiña, while Museum of the city Ronda is 1.7 miles away. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 37 miles from Hostal La Campiña.
- It is not near to centre, but if you have car, you dont have problem. Bathroom is shared, but is clean with hot water. There is also restaurant, but its closed because reconstructure. Staff was perfect, he recomend us another options where go to eat. Price is perfect. For 1 – 2 night is good.
- The rooms are always clean and tied. The owners are very nice and helpfull .. I would recommend this for everyone who needs to have a short stay..
The room was amazing value for money and the staff were kind and helpful.
The bathrooms were very clean and hotel quality.
- Parking out the front, close to supermarket, friendly staff with some English. Tapas in the restaurant were very cheap and tasty.
- As a budget traveller, all I really need is a room with basic facilities at a reasonable price. La Campiña was perfect for my needs! Friendly staff and a convenient bar/grill beneath with wholesome food and great set menu at a reasonable price.
Top Guest Houses In Montejaque Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Montejaque Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Montejaque Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Montejaque Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!