10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Monte la Reina Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Monte la Reina Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Monte la Reina Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Monte la Reina Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Monte la Reina Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Monte la Reina Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Monte la Reina Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Monte La Reina Castile And Leon:
Set in the historic town of Toro, this restored 15th-century palace preserves its original design, featuring high ceilings and stone walls. Palacio Rejadorada offers a restaurant and rooms with heating.Guests can visit the accommodations’s winery or have characteristic Spanish dishes at the restaurant or at the terrace.Each guest room is located in the palace’s former halls, featuring some original architectural details like exposed beams. They have a 4-poster bed, a TV, and a private bathroom with free toiletries. Free Wi-Fi is included.Located in Zamora, the town can be reached taking the ZA-713 motorway. Salamanca is 51 mi away, while Valladolid is less than 1 hour drive.
- The Posada building is so charming, beautiful local arquitectura. Walking distante to Toro main atractions. Loved My stage at Toro.
- The property was well located in Toro and well kept. The staff was very welcoming and helpful and the breakfast was delicious and a good value. It would have been nice to have a comfortable lounge area outside the room. There was a nice spacious outdoor courtyard but the chairs were not too comfortable. It looked like they had wine tasting facilities but did not offer it.
- Great location. We’ve stayed here 2/3 times previously. Breakfast excellent and sets you up for the day. Will be back.
- Everything from the room to the breakfast very good. The staff friendly and welcoming
- Beautiful old, in style renovated real Spanish building, centrally situated.
Hostal El Poligono
Located in Zamora, 0.6 miles from Bullring Zamora, Hostal El Poligono has a number of amenities including a bar and free WiFi. The property is around 0.8 miles from Easter Museum of Zamora and a 17-minute walk from Etnographic museum of Zamora. Each room includes a patio.At the guesthouse, rooms contain a closet. The private bathroom is equipped with a shower.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Plaza Mayor is 0.9 miles from Hostal El Poligono, while Park of the Castillo is one mile away. Valladolid Airport is 48 miles from the property.
- Nice hosts. The hostel is located comfortably by the side of the road.
- Tranquilidad absoluta, alojamiento impecable y muy limpio. Merece la pena.
- Personal muy amable. Todo nuevo, limpio y agradable. Silencioso. Y facil aparcamiento al no ser centro histórico.
- Muy buena atención y unas instalaciones muy por encima del precio. Bien el Wifi y útiles de baño muy completos, hasta cepillo de dientes! Se aparca muy fácil en la misma puerta. Tiene un sitio al lado para desayunar estupendamente.
- Había sitio para aparcar en una zona tranquila. Las instalaciones limpias y las camas muy cómodas. Volveremos.
Hostal Don Rodrigo
Located 1,150 feet from Plaza Mayor in Zamora, the Hostal Don Rodrigo offers modern rooms with a private bathroom and free Wi-Fi.All rooms come with wooden floors, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom with a shower and hairdryer.Guests can get tourist information of the area or arrange a car rental at the property.The Semana Santa Museum is 1,000 feet from the Don Rodrigo guest house in the historic center of Zamora. Salamanca is less than 50 mi away and León is 90 minutes’ drive away.
It has a great location: very close to the city center but in a really quite place.
The staff was really pleasant and helpful.
- Very nice and very pleasant staff member who did everything to make us comfortable and to assist in enjoying our stay.
- Everything in the hostal was very good, the proprietor was very friendly and gave us a small bottle of cava on arrival.
- The staff was very very helpful and friendly. The location was great. The hotel was also very clean and cosy.
- The Spanish receptionist who booked us in was very efficient and whilst he spoke no English, he still managed to guide me into the secure car park, which needed assistance and also provided a map and pointed out places of interest in Zamora. Would Definately stay again. Excellent service. Thank you.
- It has a great location: very close to the city center but in a really quite place.
Hostal Bajo La Muralla
Hostal Bajo La Muralla is located in Zamora. Free Wi-Fi access is available.Rooms here will provide you with a flat-screen TV. Featuring a shower, private bathrooms also come with a hairdryer and towels. Extras include a desk.At Hostal Bajo La Muralla you will find a bar. Other facilities offered include a tour desk.The guest house is 650 feet from Etnographic museum of Zamora, 650 feet from Plaza Mayor and 650 feet from Easter Museum of Zamora.
- Street noise, I think all rooms are on street side.
- Good sized room with modern decor. Free parking close by. Very close to Old Town Square restaurants and tourists sites.
- Atención agradable y habitación aceptable y limpia, ademas muy bien situado
- Las instalaciones muy reformadas y cuidadas, mucha limpieza y atención excepcional de la dueña.
- Calidad precio muy buena con habitaciones renovadas y en nuestro caso triple de uso doble, espacioso y cama muy cómoda
Located in Toro, Candeleros has a bar and free WiFi. Featuring luggage storage space, this property also provides guests with a restaurant. Some accommodations at the property include a balcony with a city view.At the guesthouse, the rooms include a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. The rooms have air conditioning, and certain accommodations at Candeleros have a patio.A continental breakfast is available daily at the accommodation.Zamora is 18 miles from Candeleros, while Tordesillas is 20 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- Muy buen ubicado. El edificio tiene mucho encanto. El personal es muy amable.
- La amabilidad del dueño, se implica mucho para hacer la estancia muy agradable.
Gentilezza e disponibilità dei proprietari. Stanze confortevoli e pulite. Vicinanza al centro città.
Ottimo il servizio ristorazione, in particolar modo la carne (specialità della casa). Consigliatissimo!
El dueño muy muy amable y atento. La comida que prepara en el mismo establecimiento muy rica.
Fuimos a un congresos varios amigos y nos preparó dos lechones a las brazas especial para nosotros.
Muy amables todos.
- Excelente la hospitalidad con que nos recibieron. Nos esperaban y prepararon una suculenta ensalada aunque ya era muy tarde en la noche.Muy comoda la cama y bueno el servicio.
Hostal San Isidro
2.4 miles from Bullring Zamora, Hostal San Isidro is located in Zamora and has a bar and free WiFi. 2.7 miles from Plaza Mayor, the property is also 2.8 miles away from Etnographic museum of Zamora. The property features a restaurant and Easter Museum of Zamora is 2.9 miles away.At the guesthouse, the rooms come with a desk and a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom is equipped with a bath. All rooms include a closet.Football Stadium is 3 miles from Hostal San Isidro. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 46 miles from the accommodation.
Easy to book in. A little tricky to find, but got there eventually with the aid of ‘maps.me’, a most useful app!
Staff were very good and opened the restaurant early just for us and the food was basic but good. Rooms were clean and comfortable if a little basic. we booked double rooms with bath, but the ‘bath’ was little more than a large shower tray – great for a four year old, but not for anyone larger!!! It wasn’t a problem – the shower was good with plenty of hot water. Free parking onsite was good. Too far to walk into Zamora, but only a short drive to this lovely town.
- Great value on our drive to Madrid … we were wanting something out of town so this hostal was great. It was very clean & the staff were helpful especially when we had the trouble finding it (Trip Advisor / Google maps pin is wrong) plus they coped with our kindergarten level Spanish!
- For the money that was paid, its a pretty good value hostel. It comes with bathroom, and its pretty quiet due to it being out of town. There’s a lock on the front door and also the bedroom doors so its OK security wise. Fresh towels every morning plus a coffee and a tostada downstairs for a good price for breakfast.
La cama muy cómoda y el doble acristalado de las ventanas se agradece.
Para una noche el precio está bien.
- Rien a part le fait que se ne soit pas trop onéreux
- Easy to book in. A little tricky to find, but got there eventually with the aid of ‘maps.me’, a most useful app!
Infinium Zamora Suites
Infinium Zamora Suites is located in Zamora and features a terrace. Popular points of interest around the property include Bullring Zamora and Plaza Mayor. The property is a 14-minute walk from Etnographic museum of Zamora and 0.7 miles from Easter Museum of Zamora.At the guesthouse, all rooms include a desk and a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom is equipped with a shower, free toiletries and a hair dryer. All rooms at Infinium Zamora Suites feature air conditioning and a closet.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental or a à la carte breakfast.Infinium Zamora Suites can conveniently provide information at the reception to help guests to get around the area.Tourism information of Zamora is 1.1 miles from the guesthouse. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 48 miles from the property.
- la ubicacion tranquila y la habitacion espaciosa y con un buen baño. Camas confortables
- Cómodo, limpio, estupenda atención, buena ubicación, baño excelente….
Nuestra habitación estaba en perfectas condiciones, se notaba recientemente reformada y con buen gusto.
El responsable nos recibió en persona de manera muy educada y amable.
El desayuno completo.
Muy recomendable en todos los aspectos.
- Una ubicación muy cerca de la estación de tren y autobuses . Apenas a 15 minutos del casco antiguo
- El apartamento con muchos detalles y todo muy Limpio, la conexion wifi de la mejor que he tenido en todos los sitios que he estado este Agosto 2018,
Hostal Oasis is offering accommodations in Zamora. Providing a bar, the property is located within 0.9 miles of Bullring Zamora. Plaza Mayor is 1.2 miles away and Etnographic museum of Zamora is 1.2 miles from the guesthouse.Easter Museum of Zamora is 1.3 miles from the guesthouse. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 47 miles from Hostal Oasis.
- Para pasar una noche de paso es perfecto, Buena ubicación y limpio. La zona es tranquila y sin mucho ruido, No hay problema para encontrar aparcamiento para el coche y se puede ir andando al coqueto centro de Zamora andando en 15 minutos
- La habitación muy limpia,la cama muy cómoda, todo estuvo bien.
- Todo reformado, nuevo y limpio. Aunque no está en el centro, se puede ir a pie (unos 20 minutos andando, en línea recta, imposible perderse). Te ofrecen lo básico por un precio relativamente bajo, no engañan a nadie.
- Proximidad al hospital que era el motivo del viaje.
- La limpieza,la habitación muy pequeña calidad precio muy corriente.
Featuring air conditioning and free WiFi in all areas, Hostal Sol is centrally located in the historic center of Zamora, just 150 feet from the main street. All rooms come with a private bathroom with a shower.Each room includes a flat-screen TV, wardrobe and a work desk. Bed linen and towels are provided.Information on the local area is available and luggage storage is offered.Zamora Bullring and the Etnographic Museum of Zamora are both within 1,300 feet of the property. Salamanca is 41 mi from Hostal Sol and Valladolid is a 1-hour drive away.
- Very friendly reception, excellent English. Great central location. Very quiet.
- We arrived by train after the hostal closed, however Blanca met us as we were walking from the train station, and let us in. So kind and thoughtful of her. It was very much appreciated.
- La ubicación, q tuviera ascensor y a pesar de no contar con parking, nos resultó fácil encontrar donde aparcar en los alrededores
- La ubicacion estaba limpio y tenia aire acondicionado
- La relación calidad precio, la ubicación, la limpieza, la comodidad… Todo correcto.
Located in Zamora, 1,500 feet from Bullring Zamora, Hostal Gemi has a shared lounge. Popular points of interest nearby include Plaza Mayor and Etnographic museum of Zamora. Free WiFi is available.At the guesthouse, rooms contain a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Easter Museum of Zamora is 0.7 miles from Hostal Gemi, while Tourism information of Zamora is one mile away. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 48 miles from the accommodation.
- Good location for train/bus station. Very clean and comfortable with very helpful staff.
- Originally a flat on first floor converted to ? 4 small hotel rooms. Very new, very clean and washing machine available which was good. Close to busy street with several bars and restaurants.
- It was extremely comfortable and incredible value for money. We even did our washing for free
- La habitación estaba muy bien,. De hecho, mucho mejor de lo que esperabamos al ser hostal. Cerquita hay sitios de tapas muy buenos.
- Posibilidad de aparcar en la misma puerta. La recepcionista encantadora. Distancia al casco historico relativamente cerca
Top Guest Houses In Monte La Reina Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Monte la Reina Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Monte la Reina Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Monte la Reina Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!