10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Montaos Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Montaos Galicia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Montaos Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Montaos Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Montaos Galicia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Montaos Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Montaos Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Montaos Galicia:
Pension Vilanova offers accommodations in Oroso, 8.7 mi from Santiago de Compostela. The guest house has a terrace and views of the garden. Free WiFi and private parking is available.They also have access to a shared lounge, dining area and barbecue at the property. A flat-screen TV is available.The property offers room service.Pension Vilanova is on the edge of the English Way of the Camino, 0.9 mi from Sigüeiro. A Coruña is 35 mi from Pension Vilanova. The Santiago de Compostela Airport is 6.8 mi from the property.
- Great owners (hosts) very helpful and nice. Clean, beautiful room, possibility to do a laundry. Hosts offer to make an order in a restaurant if you are hungry. Very nice! I recommande it with all my heart!
- Super helpfull and friendly staff, great services and cute and spotless rooms, quite for a good rest.
- Very friendly and welcoming host. He sold us food items for our evening meal as we were a distance from shops. The room was very comfortable and quiet.
Good service, great staff, awesome owner, nice location. It was the best stay during our Camino trip. Just like being at home.
Our room was cozy and spacious. The bathroom was big and very clean. Loundry service (washing and drying facilities) for reasonable price. Clean and well equipped kitchen. Great variety of drinks. Nice green garden with a small swimming pool.
- Very clean and well kept home! The owners were super friendly and hospitable. Just like being at home!
PR Ó Mesón Novo
Pensión Residencial Ó Mesón Novo is set along the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route and next to the N550 Motorway. Just 30 minutes’ drive from A Coruña, it features a café.The rooms at Pensión Residencial Ó Mesón Novo feature attractive, lightly colored décor and a balcony. They include free Wi-Fi, heating, a TV and a private bathroom.The on-site bar serves breakfast from 06:00. It offers both characteristic local breakfasts and continental options.The village of Ordes and Cerceda Water Park is just 5.6 mi from the Mesón Novo. Santiago de Compostela is a 35-minute drive away.
- Excellent for pilgrims and travelers alike. Very clean and quiet. Near restaurants for dinner. They offered breakfast next door. Very good value.
We were on on our way to Santiago. To stay in Pr O Meson Novo was a great decision. The location is very good – surrounded by many restaurants, shops, tank station. The room was spacious and tidy, the bathroom well equipped and clean. There is a place to dry your clothes in the yard (extremely important for the pilgrims :-)) The owner is an amazing person – a hearty welcome and ready to help. He even picked us up with his own car from the way.
Great place to stay!
- Before booking our stay, my friend and I were a little bummed that we couldn’t stay in the cheaper hostels, but we were SO GLAD we chose PR Ó Mesón Novo!! We underestimated the amount of time we needed to hike from A Coruña to Bruma, so we weren’t able to hike the whole way. Antonio drove (at least 10 minutes) to pick us up from where we were and take us to the hostel and insisted that we didn’t need to pay! It had rained during the walk, so our clothes and shoes were pretty wet. We didn’t even think about bringing a chance of shoes, so when Antonio told us he could dry our wet clothes and shoes, we were overjoyed!! (Plus, it was free of change, again!!) 100% recommend this place!!!!
Just a kilometer from the Camino Ingles at Bruma but owner will collect you. We had a lovely large double room with balcony. Washing line in the sun for the essential camino washing! Staff friendly and welcoming. Meson Novo is a cafe bar and does not do meals but the rstaurant across the road for evening meal was reasonable. Shop in the petrol station for supplies.
Straight on the road to rejoin the camino next morning. Perfect
- The owner’s son was very hospitable. This is a simple place but it is clean and has what you need when doing Camino.
Hostal Restaurante O’Cadaval
Offering an a la carte restaurant, Hostal Restaurante O’Cadaval is located in Ledoira. Free WiFi internet access is available throughout the property.The rooms at Hostal Restaurante O’Cadaval include a flat-screen TV and all of them have an private bathroom with complimentary toiletries.At Hostal Restaurante O’Cadaval you will find a garden and a terrace and. Younger guests will also enjoy making use of the children’s playground.The restaurant serves a range of regional cuisine, and visitors are also welcome to relax with a drink in the bar.Santiago de Compostela Airport is 13 mi away, and the property offers free public parking on site.
Restaurant open late at night. Good food.
Friendly staff, very clean..,
- Clean and friendly staff, the nicest we met along the Camino. Basic room with a basic breakfast.
- Tiene un entorno acogedor y había una perrita muy amorosa
Hotel y cafetería en el mismo edificio, parking amplio y al lado de la entrada.
Cercanía con Santiago
- Se trata de un hotel orientado a gente de paso o para trabajadores, con un precio ajustado. Ofrece los servicios adecuados para el precio que ofrece, ya demás dispone de restaurante.
- Restaurant open late at night. Good food.
Hostal San Paio
Featuring a terrace, Hostal San Paio is located in Lavacolla. The property features a bar, as well as a restaurant serving seafood cuisine. The property provides a 24-hour front desk, and luggage storage for guests.At the guesthouse, the rooms include a patio. Each room is equipped with a TV, and certain rooms at Hostal San Paio have a mountain view. At the accommodation the rooms come with a private bathroom with free toiletries.Hostal San Paio offers a continental or buffet breakfast.Guests can also take advantage of the business center and newspapers.Santiago de Compostela is 5 miles from the guesthouse. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 1.9 miles away.
- We stayed at this location on our last night of the Camino. It was clean and neat. The private bed and bath was very nice after a month of sharing in albergues.
- I chose this hotel because it was close to the airport. The taxi ride was less than 5 minutes.
- Excellent stay for the pelgrim close to Santiago or airport. Dinner was great
- Location was ok. Staff very friendly and attentive. Rooms need to be updated….a bit old and musty.
- Stayed here on way to Santiago and was great. But 2nd visit on way to airport was noisy.
Located in O Pedrouzo, Pensión Codesal features a garden and terrace. The property has free WiFi.At Pensión Codesal, every room has a closet.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.For any tips on how to get around or what to do in the area, guests can ask at the reception.Santiago de Compostela is 9 miles from Pensión Codesal. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 2.5 miles from Pensión Codesal.
- Senior Ramiro was very nice and helpful. Nice place to dry clothes in hot sun.
- The owner was great, and the facilities perfect. A bit away from town, but very close to the Camino. We were greeted by the owner who went overboard to make us feel at home. He handled our laundry, and even offered to drive us to town which was about a half mile away. Rooms were lovely, and very quiet compared to many other facilities.
A very nice Hospilaliero greated us as we arrived and helped us with everything we needed.
Best value for money breakfast on the Camino.
- Very nice owner. Good breakfast for additional €3.50 each. Easy to find just off main road and Camino.
- The facilities were all perfect: the bathroom, the bed and the breakfast were all excellent. The best thing was the friendliness and conviviality of the owner.
Hospedaje Jose Rey
1.7 miles from Santiago de Compostela Cathedral, Hospedaje Jose Rey is located in Santiago de Compostela and provides rooms with free WiFi. Among the various facilities are a seasonal outdoor swimming pool and a garden. Local points of interest like Tourism Office and Area Central are reachable within 2 miles and 1.1 miles, respectively.All guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. With a private bathroom, certain rooms at Hospedaje Jose Rey also have a pool view. All rooms feature a closet.An Italian breakfast is available daily at the property.The accommodation has a terrace.Popular points of interest near Hospedaje Jose Rey include ACEQUYUAN, AGADEA and FOGGA. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- Everything OK, the place is very calm, a village-like atmosphere, very clean room. Surroundings perfect for running. The Hospedaje is lokated cca 3,8 km from the city centre, there is bus n. 8, but it is still perfectly walking distance and it makes you discover Santiago from another side…
- Swimming pool a much appreciated bonus as we had just finished el Camino Inglés. Our hosts were most gracious were the local, neighborhood clientele who frequent the bar / restaurant.
- Quiet location but close to many facilities in the city and locally.
- This was a very good Apartment, but a long way from Santiago Town, so had to rely on Public Transport, Bus No: 8, which was not bad. I would recommend that any one staying there hire a car to get around. The owner was very helpful and spoke good English, but the staff in the Cafe had problems with English speaking. I would have liked Egg on Toast for Breakfast, in place of cake and Toasty !. Otherwise I would recommend this place to any one on a budget. Peter J Newbey.
A bit far from the Plaza de Catedral with a bus ride for 15 minutes.
The hotel people are very friendly and helpful.
We keep our luggages in the pension while we walked the Camino for seven days. The boss took us to the Bus Station of Sandiago to take bus to Sarria for the Camino.
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Pensión Avenida offers accommodations in O Pedrouzo. The property is located on El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route.Rooms at Pensión Avenida are simple and include a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a private bathroom. There are some common areas, such as a seating area and a spacious terrace.Santiago de Compostela is 9.3 mi from Pensión Avenida, while Vilagarcia de Arousa is 30 mi away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 2.5 mi from Pensión Avenida.
- Location on the road out of town towards the route fir the Camino
- Good place to stay for your last night on the Camino. Good access to trail for the next morning. Laundromat across the street. Very basic room but clean and well managed.
- Nice, Big patio for sitting and relaxing on. Little kitchen for holding food stuffs.
- This accommodation was the perfect rest stop before our final day of walking on the Camino. It was clean, the shared bathroom was only shared with one other room and the kitchen space was great. Loved the outdoor terrace, so lovely to sit and have a drink in the sun.
- Clean and comfortable and a nice friendly welcome.
Featuring free WiFi and a terrace, A Concha offers accommodations in Lavacolla, 3.7 mi from Santiago de Compostela. Free private parking is available on site.Each room comes with a TV.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Vilagarcia de Arousa is 27 mi from A Concha, while Betanzos is 29 mi away. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 1.9 mi from the property.
- Clean facilities and accomodating although we arrived early than the booking schedule. Very accessible to the city proper and easy to locate the bus terminal.
- There is a restaurant on site that helps when you’ve done a big stretch of walking (Camino). The bathroom was clean and well kept. Our room did not have a bathroom, but did however have a basin in the room which was convenient.
Young girl behind bar was pleasant and good value supper.
Excellent restaurant 50 metres ‘El Paixo”
- Great location close to airport. We were able to walk to airport in about half hour.
– Near Santiago airport
– Around location are few bars and restaurant,
– Near bus stop to Santiago
– Quiet place to stay
Casa Celsa-Barbantes is well situated in the centre of Santiago de Compostela, and is within 300 feet of Santiago de Compostela Cathedral. The property is located 900 feet from Tourism Office, 0.9 miles from Area Central and 1.1 miles from Point view. Staff on site can arrange airport transportation.At the guesthouse, all rooms include a desk and a flat-screen TV. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom with free toiletries, while some rooms here will provide you with a patio. All guest rooms include a closet.Santiago de Compostela Convention Center is 1.7 miles from Casa Celsa-Barbantes. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 7 miles from the property.
- The room was cheap and clean. The receptionist was pleasant and helpful .
- Great location, very clean and staff very helpful
- The area is perfect, just behind the cathedral. The staff was really friendly and nice and the room clean and with a lot of light. Lovely place
- The view was so incredible. The stuff was really nice. The location of the hotel is top!!
- The Reception staff went over-and-above to accommodate me and help out. The room beautiful and clean and general staff super friendly. Everything within close proximity of Hotel. Thank you for a lovely stay!
Costa da Egoa
Located on the banks of the Abelleira River, this former water mill offers rustic-style rooms and a spacious lounge with a fireplace. The guest house offers free bicycles.All rooms at Costa da Egoa feature a rustic décor with hardwood floors and exposed stone walls. Each has a modern bathroom with shower including a hairdryer and toiletries.Guests can relax in the lounge or in the spacious garden including a children’s play area. There is also a kitchen, dining area and barbecue facilities. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.In the nearby towns of Curro and Veira guests will find restaurants serving characteristic Galician dishes. These are about 5 minutes’ drive or 20 minutes walk away.Costa da Egoa is about 30 minutes’ drive from A Coruña and 45 minutes’ from Santiago de Compostela. The guest house offers a car rental service and staff can provide more information on activities in the surrounding area.
- Friendliness and hospitability of the host Family.
- We walked the Camino Ingles and this is a perfect stay! Approx. 10 minutes by car from the route. The owner picked us up in Bruma. Casta da Egoa is a nice retreat in the woods, super clean, the food is fabulous and the owner … what a lovely lady!
- A beautiful family run B&B. Host came and picked us up and dropped us off in Bruma. Room, food, and hospitality of owners was first class. The location is enchanting.
- Excellent hostess and very comfortable stay.We had lovely meal in the on-site restaurant..huge portions..Highly recommended!
OK, recommended to stay here even though it is off the official Camino route. The day started out wet and cold and turned to foggy and cold. At the end of a 24km hike it was like entering heaven. My hostess could see I was pretty well done in so overlooked the booking in and ushered me of to my room which was in an adjacent building and set over a cabin like lounge – imagine a ski lodge if you will.
It hits all the right notes for comfort and appears to be favoured by local people – there were families in and and some older men watching the international football (Real Madrid vs Liverpool)
The food at dinner was great and, the next day, I was deposited back on the main Camino route the next day refreshed and ready to go.
The photos are the bar; soup and steak for dinner; breakfast. The Duck does not come with the meal!
Top Guest Houses In Montaos Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Montaos Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Montaos Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Montaos Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!