10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Monsagro Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Monsagro Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Monsagro Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Monsagro Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Monsagro Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Monsagro Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Monsagro Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Monsagro Castile And Leon:
El Pasil Centro de Turismo Rural
Featuring a terrace and free WiFi, El Pasil Centro de Turismo Rural is located in Serradilla del Llano. Among the various facilities of this property are a shared lounge and a bar. Guests can enjoy mountain views.At the guesthouse, rooms are equipped with a closet and a flat-screen TV. All rooms include a private bathroom, while some feature a city view. Guest rooms include a seating area.La Alberca is 13 miles from El Pasil Centro de Turismo Rural, while Ciudad-Rodrigo is 12 miles away.
- The girl at check-in and the man at check-out were very nice people. They have the place very well kept and run. The room is a perfect size, not too small, not too big. It was a perfect size and was very quiet, even for a light sleeper like me. The bed was a very comfortable large double bed with a good firm mattress. The room was spotlessly clean.
Small and convenient Hotel with a nice restaurant and friendly staff. Very cheap in terms of price. The nature in the area is an experience in its own right and its stunning beauty must be seen to be believed.
Buen ambiente, el personal estaba amable y la naturaleza alrededor del hostal estupendo.
- The food was amazing! The staff was super friendly. The natural swimming pool 2km away is a gem (particularly in the morning as it was virtually empty!) gin&tonic was very cheap 😉 there is not much to do in the village yet it has a super welcoming feeling, particularly as many locals get together at the bar of the hotel; the night sky is priceless.
tout a été parfais de l’hébergement au repas du soir nous y avons très très bien mangés
petit déjeuner bien et la chambre était très confortable
bonne situation un peu retiré de la route mais ca valait le détour
Je recommande très vivement cet établissement
Baño comodo y habitaciones amplias. Faltaría enseres de baño, solo hay un dispensador de jabon para todo, aunque tampoco es un problema cuando viajas con tu neceser.
Calidad precio, excelente.
Hostal El Final
Featuring free WiFi, Hostal Restaurante El Final offers pet-friendly accommodations in El Cabaco, 5 mi from La Alberca. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A TV is provided.Ciudad-Rodrigo is 21 mi from Hostal Restaurante El Final, while Hervás is 25 mi away. The property is in Castilla de Leon.
- La réception avec le patron et le personnel sont très sympa !! Les repas et petit déjeuner sont très copieux et le rapport qualité/prix.
- La habitación estaba limpia y los pueblos colindantes son muy bonitos pero muy caros para comer y poca variedad para todo el turismo que va.
- Le petit déjeuner bien copieux et les repas sont bien servie ….le personnel à toujours le sourire et a votre service . Bon rapport qualité /prix ….
- La ubicación del hostal para ir a la Alberca , Peña de Francia o alrededores, el trato del personal
- Amabilidad,simpatía,desayuno perfecto y relajación que es lo que buscábamos,habitación correcta calidad-precio y limpieza.
Hostal La Alberca
Located in La Alberca, Hostal La Alberca provides free WiFi. The guesthouse has a shared lounge.At the guesthouse, rooms contain a closet and a TV. The private bathroom is equipped with free toiletries.Ciudad-Rodrigo is 23 miles from Hostal La Alberca.
- Excellent location, clean facilities, friendly staff.
- Immaculately clean and prepared room. Outstanding value
- great position on outside edge of old town of La Alberca so no tiny streets to negotiate in the car. Parking very difficult to unload then parked some 15 minutes up hill but that was free so that was a bonus. Room fine, clean and basic which was what we expected. Shower worked well. All in all ok for the money.
The hostal in at the bottom of the old town, walk up to castle. Shops cafes surround.
Building a modern version of old building. Lovely.
Room very modern yet ancient. Lovely view over river valley.
- Great location…well maintained…nice people. No fuss.
Hostal el Campito
Featuring a garden and a restaurant, Hostal el Campito is located in San Martín del Castañar. The property features a terrace, as well as a shared lounge. Guests can enjoy garden views.At the guesthouse, every room is equipped with a closet. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom, while some units at Hostal el Campito also feature a seating area.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental or a buffet breakfast.La Alberca is 3.4 miles from Hostal el Campito, while Ciudad-Rodrigo is 25 miles away.
- The village of San Martin was very quaint and traditional. They had an interesting educational Biosphere centre and a very interesting bull ring.
- Good breakfast, nice staff, comfy beds, good parking.
- Lo único bueno de este hostal es su situación y el entorno, que es precioso, así como el pueblo de San Martín del Castañar. Su gente además es muy amable.
y la buena ubicación. El desayuno era completo
- San Martín del Castañar merece la pena sea como sea y es difícil no disfrutar de la estancia allí. He de decir que encargamos una paella en el hostal que estaba muy rica.
Puerta del Sol
Set within the walled city of Ciudad Rodrigo, beside the Puerta del Sol Gate and 650 feet from the main square, Puerta del Sol offers modern, air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi.Decorated simply and with wooden furnishings, some of the rooms include sloping ceilings. Each one comes with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries.A buffet breakfast is served in Puerta del Sol’s bright dining room. Ciudad Rodrigo also offers a range of dining options and shops within 5 minutes’ walk of the guest house.Located just off the A-62 Motorway, Puerta del Sol is easily accessible and is just under an hour’s drive from Salamanca. Batuecas-Sierra de Francia Nature Reserve is around 40 minutes’ drive away.
- Very handy for exploring the city centre only a few metres to access the walls.
- Good all round. Lovely self service breakfast with fresh tomato salsa, not bettered by any other hotel/café on trip.
- This hotel has a great location within the town walls, only a few minutes walk from the main square.
- Excellent location.. Great accommodation. Plenty of parking nearby outside the walls.
- Excelent location, in historic center and with car parking available just a few meters away outside the walls.
La Posada de San Ginés
Located in the medieval walled city of Miranda del Castañar, this house is attached to the castle and to the bullring. It features a restaurant and a lounge with fireplace.La Posada de San Ginés is a beautiful restored house located in San Ginés Square, featuring stone walls and wooden balconies. It offers hiking routes around the city, and vintage cars are available for hire.Elegant rooms decorated with classic wallpapers and furnishings can be found at Posada de San Ginés. They are bright and spacious, and some feature sloping ceilings, while all come with a mini-bar, a TV and a private bathroom.The restaurant, located in the bullring, serves traditional cuisine made with local produce. A full breakfast is included.Miranda del Castañar is 50 mi away from Salamanca, and is located in Las Batuecas Sierra de Francia Natural Park. There is a free parking lot available next to the bullring.
- La ubicación fantástica, el trato inmejorable, las calidades de 10, la estética perfecta.
En general todo. Pero hay que valorar y mucho la cordialidad profesionalidad y amabilidad de Mari Angeles ( la encargada de la posada)
Hizo que la estancia fuera perfecta.
- Nos gustó el trato exquisito de la persona que nos recibió, desde el minuto 1 hasta nuestra salida. Nos solventó todas las dudas en cuanto rutas que hacer y nos trató como reinas a la hora del desayuno, sirviendonos a tiempo y todo lo que le pediamos.
Nos gustó todo.
El trato con la encargada de recibirnos, atendernos en todo lo que necesitásemos, prepararnos el desayuno… etc, etc, fue magnífico.
Las instalaciones y el mobiliario muy bien cuidado.
Todo muy limpio y muy confortable.
La ubicación inmejorable, en la parte lateral derecha de la fachada del castillo, justo a la entrada del casco urbano.
El coche se puede aparcar muy cerca, en la misma plaza del castillo.
El pueblo tiene un encanto especial, es muy tranquilo y está cerca para visitar los demás pueblos del Parque Natural Las Batuecas-Sierra de Francia.
- El pueblo es una maravilla.Muy recomendable para ir a descansar y olvidarte del dia a dia.
Located in a newly developed area of the city, the hotel is located 0.6 mi from the center and close to the football stadium and public swimming pool.The hotel has just 10 rooms, all with private bathroom, plasma TV and a ceiling fan. Among its services and facilities there is free Wi-Fi, a bar and restaurant and the location is easily accessible.The attractive, walled city of Ciudad Rodrigo was declared of historical and artistic interest in 1944. Although the hotel is away from the center’s hustle and bustle, you will find a selection of shops, bars and restaurants close by.
Location to the town (max 10 minute walk), easy parking in a quiet location.
Room initially allocated had been used previously by a smoker. Room was changed with no problems
- La atención es maravillosa. La habitación era muy cómoda y espaciosa y con mucha luz. Un lugar tranquilo. El lugar también tranquilo.
- Buenisima relacion calidad-precio! Zona muy tranquila , esta recien reformado , Javi el dueño majisimo y atento, las camas muy comodas..recomendable!
La propriétaire était très conviviale, agréable.
Nous avons passé une très bonne nuit dans cet hôtel à un prix très raisonnable
- Hemos pasado allí un fin de semana. Las camas son muy cómodas y todo muy limpio, esta recién reformado. Andando esta también muy cerca del centro. Javi, el dueño, muy simpático y pendiente en todo momento.
- Location to the town (max 10 minute walk), easy parking in a quiet location.
Las Cavenes del Cabaco
Las Cavenes del Cabaco in El Cabaco provides accommodations with a garden and a terrace. Each room is equipped with a balcony with mountain views.The rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Featuring a private bathroom with a bath and free toiletries, rooms at Las Cavenes del Cabaco also offer a garden view. Guest rooms feature a desk.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Las Cavenes del Cabaco.La Alberca is 5 miles from the guesthouse.
- The staff was helpful,the room was good,the wifi was fast,for this price it was excellent.
- most helpful and friendly owner/staff, delicious breakfast, superb service
- A very nice place to stay staff were helpful, courteous and friendly.
- Muy limpio y la chica de recepción muy atenta y amable, buena hubicacion y tranquilo.
- La atención de Roraima, siempre dispuesta y con una sonrisa.
Hostal El Rincón del Trillo
Located in the heart of La Alberca, right off Plaza Mayor Square with many restaurants and shops, El Rincón del Trillo offers free Wi-Fi and heating.All rooms are equipped with a TV and wardrobe. The private bathroom comes with a shower or a hydromassage shower. Towels and bed linen are provided.The property includes a bar where breakfast is served. You can also try local wines and traditional tapas of the area.Las Batuecas-Sierra de Francia Nature Reserve can be reached in 15 minutes by car. Salamanca is 47 mi away.
- Excellent location for the town and walking around, but bear in mind you are in the hills. Friendly staff and great to have a bar on the premises.
- Beautiful authentic place to stay. Just go to this village.
Great location in a beautiful village. Our hosts were friendly and helpful.
Their bar was filled with local people……always a good sign.
- the breakfast was not included, and we had to pay the value of a lunch for it, and its quality was not that good.
- Modern facilities in a mediaeval building full of character as is the rest of the village. We received a warm welcome and the room was spotless.
Hostal San Blas
Surrounded by nature and located 15 minutes’ drive from Natural Park of Las Batuecas-Sierra de France, Hostal San Blas offers a terrace and views of the mountain. There is free WiFi available throughout.All heated rooms come with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with bath. Guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Ciudad-Rodrigo is 24 mi from Hostal San Blas, while Hervás is 20 mi from the property.
- Parked outside ,staff very helpful ,WiFi rubbish still would recommend value for money
good location to explore the village & the surrounding area of the sierra de francia.
lovely big rooms with breakfast downstairs in the bar/cafe.
i’ll be back!
- I was on my bike which he helped me store out the back
- The proprietor was very friendly but you will need a bit of Spanish. Good value accommodation in an interesting village. There is a public swimming pool opposite. Looks like there is good walking around.
- Personal muy amable, todo limpio y buena ubicación.
Top Guest Houses In Monsagro Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Monsagro Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Monsagro Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Monsagro Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!