10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Mondot Aragon – Top Hotel Reviews
Mondot Aragon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Mondot Aragon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mondot Aragon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mondot Aragon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Mondot Aragon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Mondot Aragon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Mondot Aragon:
Mesón de Colungo
Located in Colungo, in the Sierra y Cañones de Guara Nature Reserve, this family-run guest house offers simple rooms with heating, cable TV and a private bathroom.The property has a bar, while the restaurant serves breakfast and home-cooked, local dishes for dinner. Guests can also dine on the terrace, enjoying wonderful views of the surrounding countryside.The Meson de Colungo can organize a wide range of activities and outdoor sports, including climbing and 4×4 drives. The property can also provide ample information on the local area. Guests have access to the nearby Municipal swimming pool free of charge.The city of Huesca is about 50 minutes’ drive away. Barbastro can be reached in 30 minutes by car, and Zaragoza is 1.5 hours’ drive away. The hotel has easy access to the A-22 Motorway.
- We got a spacious and immaculately clean double room in a very nice hotel run by a very friendly owners. Great breakfast with fresh orange juice served. We had a delicious dinner a la carte at their restaurant located in an outdoor beautiful and peaceful courtyard. Great and fast wi-fi. Free parking just outside the hotel. Absolutely recommended.
- The staff were super friendly (although they do only speak Spanish and French) and the continental breakfast was lovely with plenty of freshly squeezed orange juice! Excellent terrace to to enjoy a beer after an outstanding walk to Alcazar!
- Great staff, friendly and responsive despite language barrier. Restaurant serves nice meals and the landlord makes his own wine which is very good. The nearby village of Colungo is very quiet and quant.
- Very clean and comfortable. Lovely and very helpful people who run it. Good WiFi.
We were made very welcome despite our limited Spanish! The evening meal was excellent value for money & plentiful. Local wine too.
Spotlessly clean. Very comfortable bed. We would certainly stay over here again if we had the opportunity. Did not go down into the village as we were quite comfy in the bar or our room! Excellent breakfast too.
Dating from the 1930s, this rustic guest house is set in Adahuesca, offering easy access to the Sierra de Guara mountains, ideal for hiking, cycling and rafting. Casa Labata features a restaurant and free Wi-Fi.Looking onto the mountains, the charming rooms at Casa Labata have rustic décor with wooden features such as beamed ceilings or shutters. All rooms have heating, satellite TV and a private bathroom.Set within the picturesque Somontano region, the property has an ideal location for visiting vineyards along the area’s wine route.Alquezar is 1.9 mi from the property, while Barbastro and its ravines are approximately 11 mi away. Rodellar can be reached in 35 minutes by car and the lake at El Grado is 26 mi from the Labata.
Basic, very good value, good breakfast, quiet.
Small Spanish town, near to Alquezar but away from the tourist trail
- Chambre très confortable avec une belle vue sur la vallée. Propriétaire très accueillant malgré la barrière de la langue.
l’établissement se situe près d’ alquézar et bierge dans un petit village typique ; il y a une piscine municipale (très appréciable quand il fait chaud) et un petit commerce .
l’accueil et la gentillesse du propriétaire; un petit déjeuner copieux
La amabilidad del propietario, fuera de lo común, así como de su familia.
Es un establecimiento de ámbito rural y por el precio no se puede pedir nada más. La habitación es sencilla pero suficiente si el establecimiento lo utilizas solo para dormir como fue nuestro caso.
Mise à disposition d’un ventilateur pour la nuit
Belle court intérieur avec une belle ombre.
- Basic, very good value, good breakfast, quiet.
Hostal Dos Rios
Hostal Dos Rios is set in the center of Ainsa, close to the Ordesa National Park, and to Posets Maladeta y de Guara Nature Reserve. It offers free Wi-Fi.The modern, air-conditioned rooms have a flat-screen satellite TV and work desk. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and amenities.The hotel also has an extensive social area where you can enjoy your leisure time in a tranquil way. It shares a café and restaurant with Hotel Dos Rios.Guests can enjoy free access to local swimming pools, open between June and the end of August.
- Everything very clean and the faciloties of the hotel. Lovely breakfast. Personnel very kind
- Hostel? More of an equivalent 4* you share all hotel and apartment facilities. Air con
- Stayed in older section (hostel) so rooms do not reflect picture. But good value. Restaurant below is open all the time for quick drink or snack and there is a kids play area. Easy walk to old town for more dining options. Walked to pool in town that was open for hostel guests.
- Our rooms were great- comfortable and very clean. The hotel was very friendly and the breakfast excellent. The location was good, not in the old medieval part of town but only a very short walk away. After a long and fun day of canyoning we stayed at the hotel for dinner and the food was quite good!
- Super clean, great location, helpful and friendly staff. Would stay again!
Hostal-Restaurante La Choca
This restored 17th century rural house is set in Lecina, within the Sierra y Cañones de Guara Nature Reserve. It offers a terrace and rustic rooms with free Wi-Fi and mountain or village views.The 8 rooms at Hostal-Restaurante La Choca feature traditional décor and exposed wooden beams. All include central heating and private bathroom and some also have a terrace. A flat-screen TV is available upon request.The property’s charming restaurant serves breakfast and dinner featuring both traditional regional and international cuisine. A take-away lunch can be provided.La Choca can organize various activities through the Guides Services, including abseiling and tours of the River Vero Cultural Park. The area also has various hiking and cycling routes.The property is set 1 hours’ drive from Huesca and 50 mi from the Ordesa and Monte Perdido National park. You can reach Zaragoza and Lleida by car in 2 hours.The medieval town of Aínsa is 40 minutes’ drive away, while Alquézar is a 20-minute drive away.
- This hotel is in a beautiful old building in a lovely and peaceful small village. The owners are very kind and helpful, the food is delicious, the rooms clean and comfortable. The situation is ideal for walking in the Sierra de Guara and enjoying local nature and history.
- La cuisine faite maison et copieuse .Le propriétaire des lieux Miguel sympa
La gentillesse du gérant. Miguel. Tres disponible pour ces clients. Et pleins de bon conseils sur la region.
En plus , il parle tres bien le Français.
La beauté de la bâtisse et des alentours.
Des petits déjeuners copieux et tres bon, ainsi qu une cuisine locale et familiale soignée et copieuse .
Le village tres jolie.
Pour amoureux de la nature.
Hotelito con encanto. Lo mejor la comida! Teníamos media pensión y si el desayuno estaba bueno la cena era una locura. El menú es lo que es, no se puede elegir pero cada día te sorprenden. Una cena muy completa con entrante, primero, segundo y postre. Todo buenísimo y ese es el problema porque al final te lo comías todo!
Uno de los días pedimos un pic-nic para llevar y nos pusieron unos bocadillos grandes de tortilla que estaba buenísimo! (También me lo comí entero) No lo esperabamos para nada.
En resumen, hotelito con encanto, calidad-precio muy muy recomendable!
- Miguel est une personne très généreuse, qui nous propose divers produits régionaux de qualités, il partage avec nous son goût pour les bonnes choses . Quant à Anna elle cuisine divinement bien . une cuisine raffinée et gourmande . Un peu trop en quantité à mon goût . Le village est très calme, et est resté authentique, très bien situé car sur le site une multitude de ballades à faire sans prendre la voiture, de quoi “éliminer” les copieux repas du soir
Offering impressive views of Mediano Lake and the Pyrenees Mountains, Casa Forestal is set within an attractive estate featuring a seasonal pool and a restaurant. This hostel is located in the charming town of Morillo de Tou.Each heated room at the Forestal has simple décor and tiled floors. All rooms have a private bathroom.The restaurant is located 150 feet from the main building and traditional Spanish cuisine is served here. There is also a bar and terrace, open during the summer months. Free Wi-Fi is available here.Guests can make use of Casa Forestal’s communal lounge and laundry facilities. There is also a football pitch and basketball courts.The area surrounding Morillo de Tou is ideal for hiking, cycling and horse riding. Cerler and Valle Vio Ski Resorts can be reached within 1.5 hours by car.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Apolo XI
Offering free Wi-Fi, this family-run guest house is set in the village of Aínsa. Hostal Apolo XI features a traditional Spanish restaurant and rooms with private bathrooms.All accommodations at the Apolo XI has simple décor with tiled floors. Each room has a TV.The Apolo’s restaurant serves varied buffet meals, including rice dishes, fish and cured meats. The hotel also has a bar.Located within 31 mi of the parks at Monte Perdido and Los Cañones de Guara, the area surrounding Aínsa is ideal for hiking, fishing and canoeing. The ski runs at Valle Vio and Cerler can be reached in around an hour by car.
- The price , the breakfast (extra eight euros per person)
- The owner was kind enough to check me in very early which gave me more time to explore the town. He also arranged a very safe place to store my bike; much appreciated.
- For an extra 8 euros per person they serve a big breakfast with eggs, ham, various breads, fruit, yogurt, coffee etc.
- Breakfast was taken in the 3 star hotel next door, a simple walk through. Which I presume is not the case in busy times. In my case the normal continental, (great selection) is supplimented by a freshly cooked menu, with a good choice of grilled, scrambled, fried foods. The bar is very adequate, the restuarant was closed but I presume the same arrangements as for breakfast were available. There is more than adequate free parking around the hostel. It’s a car ride to get up to the medieval centre where more free parking is available.
- Good location with parking on front. Bed is comfortable and the room as AC. Has restaurant in.
Hostal Pirineos Ainsa
Hostal Pirineos Ainsa is set in the medieval town of Ainsa, in the city center, close to the banks of the Mediano Lake. It features a traditional, Aragonese restaurant and rooms with mountain views. Free WiFi is offered throughout the property. Free public parking is available 150 feet from the guest house.The Pirineos Ainsa offers simple, bright décor. Its heated rooms have a flat-screen TV and private bathrooms.Breakfast is served by the staff and it includes coffee, milk or similar, juices, toasts, pastries, and cold meat. The restaurant serves homemade lunch and dinner. The cafeteria is open all day.Staff at the Ainsa’s reception can provide information on the surrounding Huesca region and can arrange bicycle rental.Hiking and cycling are popular in the surrounding area.The guest house has a pretty setting and is approximately 12 mi from the Sierra y Cañones de Guara National Park. Monte Perdido Park is less than an hours’ drive away.
- Great place for our overnight stay, under cover parking for motorcycle.
- Parking just behind the hotel and the location are its advantages.
- Well located . Easy parking close by. Very friendly and helpful staff . Good lift. Plentiful breakfast , not stingy at all. Easy walk to old town. Reasonably good restaurants nearby and it’s inexpensive.
- Everything was good, the breakfasts reasonably priced and they were very flexible with what was provided.
- The free parking at the back of the hotel was convenient. The receptionist promptly changed the room we were given when we said that it smelt.
Carmen De Arnas
Located on the foothills of Sierra y los Cañones de Guara Nature Reserve, Carmen De Arnas offers apartments with air conditioning and heating. It features rustic décor with wooden beams and stone walls.The apartments include a seating area with a sofa and TV. As part of the open-plan living area there is a kitchenette equipped with a washing machine, hob, and fridge. The guest house offers breakfast or dinner upon request at an extra cost.All apartments have a private bathroom with a bath tub. Some of them include a balcony with chairs and tables.The village of Alquézar, where you can visit Colegiata Castle, is a 15-minute drive from the property. Hiking and canyoning are popular activities in the area. Vero River is only 3.4 mi away.
- Fantastic Journey through time! Thanks Maïte and Pablo – we will see each other again ❤️
Super vriendwlijke mensen.
Heel groot appartement, goede bedden Mooie lokatie.
La gentillesse de Pablo
Le décor, de très bon gout et confortable
Endroit improbable dans ce village
Es un alojamiento con encanto. No esperar una casa extraordinariamente hermosa, es una casa antigua y rústica en la que se han resaltado los elementos originales con bastante acierto. La estancia en la que hemos estado (blanca) está en la buhardilla, es muy amplia para dos personas, el cuarto de baño es también muy amplio, es muy tranquila silenciosa y acogedora y tiene una terraza bastante amplia que da al campo.
Maite y Pablo son dos personas encantadoras con un trato muy agradable con las que puedes charlar tranquilamente. No están todo el tiempo en la casa, pero puedes localizarlos en cualquier momento.
- Uno de los mejores alojamientos donde nos hemos alojado, tanto por las instalaciones como por el increible trato de Maite y Pablo. El entorno donde estan situados los apartamentos es precioso. Fuimos a pasar un fin de semana y volveremos a repetir en dos semanas porque necesitamos disfrutar mas tiempo de este lugar. Muchas gracias por todo Maite y Pablo
Albergue Rural de Guara
Offering fantastic views of the pretty village of Alquézar from its balconies and terraces, Albergue Rural de Guara is set within Sierra y los Cañones de Guara Nature Reserve.Decorated in warm tones and with rustic wooden finishes, the hostel offers private rooms and shared dorm rooms. All of the rooms include a bathroom, heating and a balcony.Albergue Rural de Guara has an on-site restaurant and bar, and picnic lunches can be provided upon request. Alquézar also offers a small selection of other dining options and shops.A public swimming pool can be found just in front of the hostel. Hiking is possible in the surrounding countryside.Huesca can be reached in a 40-minute drive, while Lleida is around an hour away via the A-22 Motorway. Free public parking can be found near the property.
- Fantanstic view from the room. Easy public parking. Wakling distance to everywhere in the town.
- Fantastic view from the room! Great receptionists! Good breakfast.
- Fantastic view, easy parking on site, good breakfast by Spanish standards, there was even some cheese!
l’endroit est magnifique avec vue magistrale de la chambre avec une petite terrasse, bonne literie
chambre monacale propre , très bonne surprise, je conseille vivement cette auberge, piscine municipale à coté
possibilité stationnemen bas
La habitación era sencilla, con una cómoda cama pero sin tv y sin aire. No obstante, las vistas del pequeño balcón compensaban estas pocas carencias.
Muy limpio. Para visitar Alquézar o hacer excursiones es muy funcional.
Featuring a panoramic view over the surrounding mountains, Casa Dueso is located in El Pueyo de Araguás. Set in a traditional-style building, the guest house offers a floral terrace and air-conditioned rooms with private bathroom.Free Wi-Fi access is available throughout. Featuring a bath, private bathroom also comes with a hairdryer.A continental breakfast is available and can be brought to the comfort of your room. Guests can also request a homemade meal at Casa Dueso.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including skiing and cycling. The property offers free parking.
- It’s a lively House!. It was an unexpectedly great house made if old bricks. It is located in the tiny cute village which has a historical spirit. The land lady is very nice and helpful.
- Lovely B and B in small hillside village 5 km from Ainsa. You really need a car to get here, parking on street nearby is easy. Friendly and helpful host. Lovely dinner, which we booked in advance and breakfast.
- Beautiful location with stunning views. Room was very clean and comfortable. Food was lovely too. Hope to stay here again on our return trip.
- The situation of the place with the wonderful walks/hikes. The place was very clean and ideal for a short stay.
- It’s one of the most amazing places I’ve stayed at: medieval village in the middle of mountains
Top Guest Houses In Mondot Aragon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Mondot Aragon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Mondot Aragon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Mondot Aragon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!