10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Mondariz Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Mondariz Galicia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Mondariz Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mondariz Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mondariz Galicia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Mondariz Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Mondariz Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Mondariz Galicia:
Portada do Cuco
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Located in the Galician countryside, just 1.9 mi from Mondariz, Portada do Cuco offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and TV. This 19th century house features green gardens with terraces and barbecue facilities.Heated rooms have a simple, modern décor and a private bathroom with a bath tub and free toiletries. Some rooms have a balcony.Portada do Cuco features a lounge with a fireplace and sofas, a dining room and an equipped kitchen, all of which can be used only by guests who rent the whole house. Free parking is available on site.Mondariz’s thermal spa is just 1.2 mi from the property, while Balneario de Mondariz Golf Course is 2.2 mi away. Vigo and the coast can be reached in around a 35-minute drive.In summer the house is rented as rooms, and winter the house is rented as a whole.
- Spacious country period residence that provided adequate nice accomodation with no frills
- Pedimos una habitación que no estuviera en un piso alto y nos dieron una en el último piso. La habitación estaba bien de tamaño pero era muy calurosa. Además de nosotros estaba mi tío en una habitación individual en un anexo pero el dueño parecía desconfiar de que fuéramos a pagar, o al menos, esa fue nuestra sensación. El entorno y jardines muy bien pero el dueño frío y poco amable. No volveríamos.
- La tranquilidad absoluta y la amabilidad del dueño
El dueño espectacular el dueño, llegamos tarde y avisamos nos espero y aún nos llevó a un local a cenar
Y la atención muy bien
- En muchas ocasiones las casas rurales son muy poco rurales, con reformas demasiado perfectas y que distan de las configuraciones iniciales de las casas, esta sin embargo tiene una restauración más tipica, por ejemplo, las puertas reutilizadas, muy bonitas y sin ña perfección de puertas fabricadas en serie, es más fiel a la original y auténtica.
Hostal Encanto Anduriña
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Set in the Galician countryside, near the Portuguese Border, Hostal Encanto Anduriña features rooms with free Wi-Fi and hot tub shower. It features an open air swimming pool for children.Featuring a rustic décor, each room is fitted with wooden sloping ceilings and parquet flooring. It provides a pleasant seating area with flat-screen TV, air conditioning and floor-to-ceiling windows.Guest can enjoy local Galician cuisine in the Encanto Anduriña’s hostal. There is also a bar. You can find good hiking and cycling roads in the nearby countryside.Guest will get a discount for the Mondariz-Balneario Spa, a 5-minute drive from the complex. Vigo airport is 17 mi away.Free private parking is available on site.
El trato recibido por los propietarios fue excelente, son un matrimonio majisimo. Fuimos con un bebé de dos meses y fueron super atentos con lo que necesitamos, tema biberones por ejemplo.
La habitacion muy bonita y amplia, con excelentes vistas y en una zona muy tranquila. No cogimos desayunos pero acabamos desayunando alli todos los dias, porque nos sentimos como en casa. Para repetir sin duda.
la limpieza de la habitación
el lugar donde está ubicado
- El alojamiento y la atención es como si estuvieras en casa.
- El alojamiento y las habitaciones estaban muy limpias y con mobiliario nuevo. El colchón era muy cómodo. El parking privado es muy amplio y gratis. El trato y atención fue muy bueno, Conchi es muy amable y atenta. El desayuno es excelente y la comida es casera y rica.
Preciosa habitación con baño privado, ducha masajeadora, una cama tan mullida que es como descansar en una nube. Las instalaciones modernas, la rampa y el ascensor lo hacen muy accesible. Estacionamiento gratuito. La atención de su dueña y el desayuno!
Me encantaría volver.
- El trato recibido por los propietarios fue excelente, son un matrimonio majisimo. Fuimos con un bebé de dos meses y fueron super atentos con lo que necesitamos, tema biberones por ejemplo.
Casa Grande la Almuiña
Surrounded by nature, this guest house offers a restaurant, lush garden and charming rooms. Located in Almuina, the accommodations has free WiFi throughout.Featuring exposed wooden beams and stone walls, each rooms at Casa Grande la Almuiña includes a TV, a fan a wardrobe. All rooms have mountain views. The bathrooms come with a bath or shower and a hairdryer.At Casa Grande la Almuiña guests have access to a furnished terrace with barbecue facilities.The property also includes meeting facilities, a shared lounge and a tour desk. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, horse riding and fishing.The property offers free parking.This country house is 62 mi from Santiago de Compostela Airport.
- Historical house with amazing views of mountains and vineyard. Simple but very tasty breakfast using local produce.
- This place was perfect as part of our honeymoon. It was incredibly romantic, and the surrounding countryside, including the river, were spectacular. The hostess, who also cooks breakfast and dinner, was wonderful as well.
Me fascinó la inmensidad del Pazo , sus amplias estancias, su decoración que te hace retroceder décadas, la tranquilidad y serenidad , los grandes ventanales con unas vistas inmejorables , los viñedos.
Para aquellos que tengan mascotas, el trato hacia los animales es inmejorable.
Y por supuesto la amabilidad de los propietarios y el resto del personal en especial Carmen que nos hicieron sentir como en casa!
- El hotel es precioso y el personal super amable. Destacaría a Vicenta, la recepcionista, se desvive para que te encuentres cómodo.
- La tranquilidad del lugar y la hospitalidad del concierge y los dueños.
Offering free Wi-Fi, Hostal Expo is located in the Las Rias Baixas area, 10 minutes’ drive from Porriño town center. The guest house also features a restaurant and a free private parking on site.Simply decorated rooms at Hostal Expo come with a private bathroom featuring a shower and free toiletries. Other facilities include luggage storage and a laundry service.Galician traditional dishes are served for lunch and dinner at the guest house restaurant. A range of traditional restaurants can also be found in Porriño town center.Vigo city center is 12 mi from Hostal Expo, while Baiona, featuring its sandy beach, is 30 minutes’ drive away. There is a free transfer service for pilgrims from the walking route to the hostel and back.
- The staff is really friendly, the pool is big and clean and the rooms are big enough and clean aswell.
- This place was really good for Camino people – Daniel picked us up and dropped us off which was really nice as it is a bit off the path. Food was good, and the pool was lovely. We also got our laundry done for 5 euro, which was really helpful.
- Daniel picked and dropped us from /to the Center. Enjoyed the Galician dinner consisting of starter, maIn course, desert and home made wine for 12 Euros.
- We stayed here as we were walking the Camino. The host is very accommodating and made our stay really special. The food was great and really good value for money. The rooms were comfortable and clean. The host picked us up from OPorrino and nothing was too much trouble. Thank you.
- All comfort you could ask. Clean room, new furniture, nice staff. Free transportation to the city.
Hostal Nuevo Alonso
Hostal Nuevo Alonso is located in Vigo, 4.3 mi from the city center and with good links to the AP-9, A-52 and A-55 motorways. It offers rooms with heating and free Wi-Fi.There is a bar-cafeteria that is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. It serves tapas, sandwiches and a daily set menu.Rooms at the Nuevo Alonso guest house have plenty of natural sunlight, and come with a wardrobe, a TV and a private bathroom.Staff can provide tourist information at the reception, and hiking can be practiced in the surroundings.Vigo-Peinador Airport is 3.1 mi away, and a free shuttle service is available. Pontevedra is 25 minutes’ drive away.
- All was great just a bit far from oporrino where our family were staying … we were walking the comino
- Niente se non che era comodo per arrivare presto all’aeroporto
- Es un lugar tranquilo y bien conectado con carreteras. Personal amable, buen servicio de restauración y limpieza. Buena relación calidad precio. Lo recomiendo
- El bocadillo de jamón asado, la tranquilidad del lugar y su terracita
- . Calidad precio muy bien, sencillo ,sin lujos . La decoración no ofende, todo está muy limpio. La pareja q lo lleva son muy amables y resolutivos.el bocata de jamón asado está riquísimo. Está ubicado como en un pequeño polígono pero al abrir la ventana se ve naturaleza, montaña, verde. Estuvimos muy bien
Pazo Da Fraga
Set in a peaceful countryside area in Albeos, 6 minutes’ drive from Creciente, Pazo Da Fraga enjoys panoramic mountain views. This country house is surrounded by a wide garden and offers free Wi-Fi throughout.Rooms are in rustic style, with wooden floors, a mini-bar and TV. The private bathroom is complete with a bath and free toiletries.Breakfast is served every morning in the communal area.With free private parking, Pazo Da Fraga is 5 mi from the Portuguese border. Vigo Airport is a 45-minute drive away.
Todo nos gusto y los niños se lo pasaron pipa.
Marisa la dueña era como si fuese una más de la familia 👍👌 y una guía excelente.
La ubicación es excelente, entre viñedos y un bosque, en una aldea muy tranquila. El edifico del pazo es impresionante y sus jardines tb. Puedes sentarte tranquilamente en el jardín a leer, descansar, etc. La casa parece un museo, llena de recuerdos.
Y sobretodo Marisa, la dueña. Muy atenta y encantadora. Hay que dejarse guiar por ella para hacer la ruta de visitas por la zona, no decepciona. Nos encantaron las dos rutas que nos indicó.
Estancia estupenda, el entorno precioso y el Pazo muy bonito.
Te hacen sentir muy a gusto
La ubicación del Pazo es excelente. Es un lugar donde encuentras tranquilidad.
- la experiencia de alojarnos en un pazo resulto agradable,el entorno de jardines y viñedos precioso y Marisa su dueña un encanto de persona
- Todo nos gusto y los niños se lo pasaron pipa.
Bahia de Chapela
Located 3.7 mi from Redondela and set on the Portuguese Camino de Santiago Coastal Pilgrimage Route, Bahia de Chapela features free WiFi and a restaurant with sea views.Each bedroom at Bahia de Chapela offers heating and free WiFi. All rooms are equipped with a TV, wardrobe and a private bathroom with a bath or shower and free toiletries. Bed linen and towels are provided.The area is popular for golfing, cycling and fishing. Other activities include diving and canoeing.Vigo is 3.4 mi from this guest house. Vigo Airport is 20 minutes away by car and the closest beach is 0.7 mi away.
- Room, bed and bathroom were fine. Restaurant and bar downstairs, did not use but looked good.
- Spectacular view, friendly staff, great fish dishes in the restaurant.
- My friend and I decided to stay at this establishment for one night during our pilgrimage to Santiago de Compostela. The hotel itself is a ways off the Camino path, but the price was right and they had availability for the night we would be passing through. The room we stayed in had a view of the Ria de Vigo, so we experienced a wonderful sunset. The beds were decent and the room was clean. Also, the hotel called a taxi for us in the morning so that we could get back to the Camino to continue our journey.
Nice view (if you stand by your window).
The people are friendly (if you speak Spanish well enough).
- La relación calidad precio… El trato del personal, excepto del hombre que nos recibió…
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Set in the beautiful Vigo estuary, Hotel Antolin provides attractive accommodations opposite San Simón island. It offers 2 spacious terraces with stunning views of the sea and free parking.Hotel Antolín has an on-site restaurant with an extensive wine menu and serves local traditional cuisine. They also serve breakfast.Hotel Antolin is perfect for a relaxing family holiday, where you can enjoy good food and tranquility.The guest house is located 2.5 mi from Redondela city center and Cesantes Beach. Camino de Santiago is 1.2 mi away.
- Proximity to the waterfront; the “buzz” in the atmosphere while watching kitesurfing from the rooftop patio; watching all the people stroll by!
- Beautiful location and stunning sunset while you watch the kite-surfers. The hotel is old but well-maintained but given the age, bathrooms are very small. Breakfast was very tasty with a very good selection. Staff was extremely helpful giving us a nice short-cut to get back on the Camino.
- Very clean, comfortable, traditional hotel with amazing views over the water. Great bar and restaurant downstairs, and an excellent breakfast was included in our booking. Not too far from the Camino (starting in Cesantes rather than Redondela) – the nice woman on reception showed us a short cut to get back on the right path.
Offered a drink on arrival and a bottle of water on check out, which was a lovely touch.
The restaurant has a great fixed menu, 3 courses for €13.50 including a glass of wine.
The terrace over looking the bay is a lovely place to unwind and watch the sun set.
Breakfast was brilliant, huge selection, even a gluten free section, which I havent seen in the last three weeks of our travels in Portugal and Spain. Plus it starts at 7am, so you can still get out early.
The rooms are also surprisingly quiet, so you get a good night’s sleep.
All in all, great value and a very pleasant stay.
- Every thing was excellent, we would recommend it highly and would love to return for a few days at least
Lar Atlántica guest house is located in the center of Vigo, 10 minutes’ walk from the old town.Every room is fitted with a fan, heating and private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.This guest house features free WiFi. There is also a common area with a kettle, magazines and a terrace.You will find a tour desk at the property. Vigo Airport is 4.3 mi away, while the nearest beaches are 3.7 mi from the property.
- Great stay! Calm ambience, romantic simple atmosphere, personal touch.
- Friendly, responsive host. Lovely, clean space with very comfortable beds and a nice terrace. The WiFi worked well, and the location was good. Very close to Vigo-Urzáiz train station, and an easy walk to the old quarter and the marina (maybe 15 minutes). There is an incline on the way back, but nothing unmanageable! I enjoyed my stay here, and will stay again when I am back in Vigo!
- It was very clean and modern. Worth more than the price. Love the place and the staff. Wish I had stayed more.
- Minimalist design is used for the room, bathroom and common areas. Very nice.
- Good value accommodation with pleasant terrace and honesty bar. Friendly staff
O Rancheiro is located in Vigo’s Meixoeiro district, with good access to the AP9, A52 and A55 Motorways. It offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom.The hotel’s restaurant serves traditional Galician food, as well as tapas and sandwiches. There is also a bar with a terrace where you can enjoy a snack or a drink.O Rancheiro has a lounge with a TV, and there is a computer that guests can use for free. Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in Galicia.The hotel is 10 minutes’ drive from the center of Vigo. You can drive to Vigo Airport in just 7 minutes.
- The room is comfortable and very clean. The staff is friendly, helpful, and very accommodating. I got there just as the kitchen was closing, and they still made me a delicious lunch.
Confort beds and very clean rooms.
Nice and friendly staff.
- It was clean and very warm as the weather outside was bitter
- Restaurant on site, serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- This was an excellent place to stay with very friendly and helpful staff. The room was large and very clean and there was free parking available on the street outside the hotel. We used the local bus service to get to town and back as it is an hour and a half to walk there or else drive in very chaotic and busy traffic, but that was cheap and easy to do: the bus stop is at the hospital just up the road.
Top Guest Houses In Mondariz Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Mondariz Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Mondariz Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Mondariz Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!