10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Monasterio de Rodilla Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Monasterio de Rodilla Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Monasterio de Rodilla Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Monasterio de Rodilla Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Monasterio de Rodilla Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Monasterio de Rodilla Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Monasterio de Rodilla Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Monasterio De Rodilla Castile And Leon:
Hostal Restaurante Iruñako
Set on the outskirts of Burgos just 10 minutes from the center of town and near a famous archeological site, this hotel has a cheerful cafe that serves delicious tapas and breakfasts.Rooms are simply and adequately decorated and all have private bathrooms with either a bathtub or shower unit. Keep up-to-date in the internet corner and children can have fun in the play area.The informal cafe of the Iruñako is open from 6am so you can enjoy a hearty breakfast even if you are an early riser. Come back for tasty tapas at lunch time. In the evening, enjoy meals in the Iruñako’s restaurant which serves an assorted menu along with specials and a varied weekend menu.Located right on the Camino de Santiago, the Iruñako Hotel is a great place to learn about the history of this famous pilgrimage which has been happening since medieval times. For business travelers, you are conveniently situated in the commercial and business district of Burgos and just 10 minutes from the historic center of town.
- Friendly, helpful staff. The food was excellent value for money, 3 course meal (menu del dia) for 2 & bottle of wine 24€.
- rooms are basic but comfortable, good selection of tapes. bar person was very helpful .
- The restaurant was excellent and the choice very much better than last September. Value for money extremely good as was the food. The seating was very comfortable. The single beds were extremely comfortable and temperature just right. We have stayed there now 4 times, and hope to go again.
- Las habitaciones estaban muy bien, para una noche, genial!
- El recepcionista bastante agradable, tanto recepción como cafetería
This property is a 17-minute walk from the beach. This comfortable guest house offers heated rooms with a private bathroom, a TV and free Wi-Fi. Located 2.5 mi from the beautiful Burgos Cathedral, the historic center can be reached by bus in 10 minutes.The modern rooms at Hostal Acanto features pastel colors and parquet flooring. Some rooms include a flat-screen TV, and all include a desk, telephone and private bathroom with free toiletries. Some rooms also have views of a small park.Breakfast is available and there are vending machines selling snacks and drinks in the lobby. There are also a number of bars, shops and restaurants within a 2-minute walk. Reception is open from 7:00 to 14:00 and from 17:00 to 00:00. There is also a conference room.The Museum of Human Evolution is located 2.2 mi from Hostal Acanto. The Atapuerca archaeological site, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is 20 minutes’ drive away.The property offers private parking at an additional cost. Burgos Airport is located just 3.7 mi away.
- it was possible to come late in the evening, the hostel is not very far from the railway station
- The staff was excellent they couldn’t do enough very pleasant and will be staying again wouldn’t hesitate to recommend to friends
- near to town centre secure underground parking receptionists very helpful
- Breakfast choice was quite poor. The hotel is quite far from the centre, but convenient for those travelling by car. Parking is underground and you have to find some parking in the street, then go to the reception and they give you the chip and keys to enter underground parking. But we were lucky that one of the receptionists was very kind (and English speaking) and came with us to show everything.
Clean, comfortable, convenient – and very nice staff, too.
Parking in the garage underneath is good
Hostal Santiago 2
Offering free Wi-Fi throughout, Hostal Santiago 2 is set by the Parque Lineal del Vena Park, in a quiet residential area of Burgos. Burgos city center is a 30-minute walk away.Hostal Santiago 2 has functional rooms that include a private bathroom with a shower. The heated bedrooms also come with a desk, a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Towels and bed linen are provided free of charge.Guests can find bars, restaurants and supermarkets in the surrounding streets.Burgos Rosa Lima Train Station is 1.5 mi away and a 40-minute walk will take you to the famous Burgos Cathedral.
Room clean good paintwork well furnished en suite bathroom quiet outside
Manager/owner friendly and helpful
Frequent buses to stop 150 metres
Food shops nearby
My friends and I arrive at Christmas Eve, and we didn´t notice that we couldn´t get to the hostel by bus (We were in the train station), so we called the hostel asking for help. He told us that normally people can only get to the hostel by taxi, but the staff was really friendly, and he decided to drive us back to the hostel. Recommended us places to have dinner, gave us a city map and brief introduction of the city center.
The room is not big, but really really comfy. The staff is perfect and friendly.
He even borrowed us a hairdryer 🙂
- Excellent value for money. Nice shower. Spacious room. Lot’s of parking space in the area. Green surroundings. Friendly and helpful staff. Nice environment for cycling and running. Quiet area. Pizza place nearby.
- It was very clean and had a private bath. We had a car so the distance to the center of town was not a problem. There was ample street parking.
- The receptionist kindly offered to iron our suits free of charge and very quickly. Great service!
- Room clean good paintwork well furnished en suite bathroom quiet outside
This property is a 17-minute walk from the beach. Located midway between Burgos Airport and the historic center, Hostal Arlanzón is a 10-minute drive from both. Set on the main Vitoria Street, it offers free Wi-Fi and some rooms have a balcony.Featuring wooden floors and light wood furniture, the bright heated rooms have a TV, desk and wardrobe. The private bathroom comes with a bath tub or shower. A hairdryer is available on request.Luggage storage is offered and the Arlanzón has a tour desk. You can have breakfast in the nextdoor guest house. Buses stop near the hotel and take 10 minutes to the center of Burgos.
- The staff. The price. Only objection was the distance from walking the camino.
- They still have computers for residents to use, although not updated in a long time.
- Very pleasant stay very pleased overall with our stay.Very good value.Safe parking for our motorcycles was good and not to bad for 5 euros for the car space.
- We did not have a good time the hotel was letting in traffic noise
- Alojamiento sencillo acorde al precio pagado. La habitación era pequeña, la decoración antigua y sencilla pero el colchón era bueno, colchón firme, y estaba todo muy limpio, particularmente el baño. Para mi también es muy importante que admitieran mascotas sin cargo alguno ya que yo viajo con dos perros medianos.
Hostal Restaurante Río Ubierna
Hostal Restaurante Río Ubierna has rooms in Quintanilla-Vivar. With a garden, the property also has a terrace. Free WiFi is available.All rooms in Hostal Restaurante Río Ubierna are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Hostal Restaurante Río Ubierna provides certain accommodations that include garden views, and every room includes a private bathroom and a closet.A continental breakfast is available daily at the property.Hostal Restaurante Río Ubierna has a playground.Burgos is 6 miles from Hostal Restaurante Río Ubierna. Burgos Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- Convenient and inexpensive hostal on route from Portugal to Bilbao avoiding the toll roads.
- Nice people, large garden with soft play for children, quiet village with a few nice restaurants
- El parque para niños, la comida y especialmente las croquetas
La chica que atiende por la mañana super simpática!!!
Quarto com as condições mínimas aceitáveis
Boa comida no restaurante por baixo.
Hotel Rural Tierras del Cid
Set in the village of Quintanadueñas, 4.3 mi from central Burgos, Hotel Rural Tierra del Cid offers heated rooms and apartments with free Wi-Fi. It features a bar and a terrace.Each room or apartment comes with a satellite TV and a telephone. The private bathroom includes a bath tub or shower. The apartments also feature a kitchenette with a microwave, fridge and toaster.There are places to eat in Quintanadueñas, as well as a wide variety of bars and restaurants in Burgos.The AP1 Motorway is 9.3 mi away from Hotel Rural Tierra del Cid. There are various hiking trails in the surrounding countryside.
- Clean, friendly staff, well equipped with 2 bathrooms on a one bed apartment.
- We used this place as a stopover but it was perfect for our needs. Great little village pub where we had amazing home made hamburgers and experienced local life .
- El trato y la tranquilidad,fuimos ha cenar al restaurante las palmeras, que es del mismo propietario y cenamos muy bien y con zona para niños esta a solo 5 minutos en coche
- Es un hotel que para la función que hace está PERFECTA. Muy cerca de Burgos, como zona de paso. Si se pretender lujo no es el hotel adecuado. Pero para un hotel de paso, económico, y en el que sólo se va a dormir, es inmejorable. Limpio, cómodo, agradable. Nos consiguieron una cuna sin problemas.
- La situation proche de Burgos,appartement très propre,bon accueil,
Pension Santiago is set in the popular neighborhood of Gamonal and it is connected to different bus lines. The parking is located 650 feet from the accommodations.All rooms come with WiFi.The old town is 1.2 mi from Pensions Santiago. In this area, guests can visit a variety of monuments and points of interest. Bars, restaurants and shops are in the area as well.
- The room was a decent size, and even though the bathroom was shared between 2 or 3 rooms, we never had to wait to use it when we needed to. The room and bathroom were both clean. You can take a bus from near the cathedral/center/bus station and be there in less than 10 minutes.
- This is a converted apartment in a residential block that has 2 original bedrooms with other occupants, a kitchen and bathroom and a ‘family bedroom’ which used to be the living room. The room was large and clean with clean sheets and towels but very warm as no aircon available. The living room doors are glass paned filled in with stick on plastic and everytime someone enters the hallway the lights automatically come on and fill the family room with light which repeatedly woke my daughter up – it needs the doors replacing with solid wood or a thick curtain on the inside.
- Good facility,bed reasonably comfortable,transport to city good once we worked it out.
- The room was very clean and with private bathroom. There is a free parking lot in front of the entrance. Wifi worked perfectly. There are many grocery stores, shops and restaurant in the area.
- Conveniently located on bus line.It was quiet. It was clean.
Hostal Francisco Salinas
Hostal Francisco Salinas is set in a quiet part of Burgos, next to Fuente Bermeja Hospital and Burgos Cathedral is 20 minutes’ walk away. It offers free Wi-Fi and air-conditioned rooms.All rooms have heating, a desk, wardrobe and flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with a shower.There is a bar and a restaurant.Private on-site parking is available for a small daily charge. There is easy access to the nearby Villalonquéjar Business Park.
- I would not recommend this property, I think booking.com should stop using this property for your customers
- The young lady on reception was very pleasant and helpful,
- It’s the second time we have stopped here en route to Portugal, had a good nights sleep.
- Nice coffee and hot chocolate. Very friendly staff at breakfast. Very good value for money.
- I was expecting the hotel to be basic, so I’m not particularly complaining about the breakfast which was almost inedible, or the fact that we asked for a quiet double room but were given a makeshift twin overlooking the very busy four lane road, or the fact there was never any one at reception, or the fact the wifi did not work, or the location which was just too far away from the main sights, but about the fact that the staff were, at best, totally disinterested and ill prepared and at worst probably the rudest I have ever encountered!
Hostal Monjes Peregrinos
Hostal Monjes Peregrinos is located in Burgos, opposite San Juan Benedictine Monastery. This property offers a 24-hour reception and rooms with a flat-screen TV.The rooms at the Hostal Monjes Peregrinos feature minimalist décor. Each one comes with a private bathroom. Bed linen and towels are included.There are various restaurants located around 650 feet from Hostal Monjes Peregrinos. The property is just 500 feet from the River Arlanzón and 1,300 feet from the city’s Human Evolution Museum.
- Great location, the room was big with a wardrobe to keep our belongings, very clean.
Perfect location for a walk to the City and catherdral, nice staff (helpful With recommendations), Great Price!
If you can live With a very Basic Room Great deal
- Is only for one person no WiFi no phone for comunicación and the Catedral is more far they said
- On the Camino track – well sign posted and easy to find. Clean and comfortable. Value for money.
- Excellent welcome with parking (previously booked) just outside door. Room clean and adequately furnished. Dog walking in park by river easy to find. Near to eating places and city centre.
Pensión Monjes del Jardín
Pensión Monjes del Jardín is located in Burgos, 2,100 feet from Museo Burgos. Popular points of interest around the property include Plaza de España Burgos and Burgos Conference Centre. The property is close to popular attractions like Museum of the Human Evolution, Plaza Mayor Burgos and Iglesia de San Gil.At Pensión Monjes del Jardín, the rooms have a closet. Every room has a shared bathroom.Speaking English, Spanish and French at the 24-hour front desk, staff are willing to help at any time of the day.Iglesia de San Gil is a 10-minute walk from Pensión Monjes del Jardín, while Art Center Caja de Burgos is a 10-minute walk away. Burgos Airport is 3.7 miles from the property.
- The front desk was open 24h, the rooms were very tidy and clean as well as the bathroom which was outside the bedroom but in front of our room.
- Clean, fresh rooms, helpful staff. Good location for Camino.
- Clean, excellent location, staff not particularly friendly, showers needed attention with very little effort
- The location was perfect and the check in was very smooth. The room was exactly as described and everything was very clean. The hotel kindly called me a taxi when I checked out.
- The rooms were very spacious and the shared bathrooms were kept very clean. There was never a problem with having ample use of the bathroom. There were adequate clothes hangers. They provided laundry service at an additional fee.
Top Guest Houses In Monasterio De Rodilla Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Monasterio de Rodilla Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Monasterio de Rodilla Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Monasterio de Rodilla Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!