10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Mompía Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Mompía Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Mompía Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mompía Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mompía Cantabria. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Mompía Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Mompía Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Mompía Cantabria:
Hostal la Picota
This property is a 18-minute walk from the beach. Set 1.2 mi from the surfing beach at Liencres, Hostal la Picota is centrally located in the town. It offers free WiFi, 24-hour reception and a terrace.Heated rooms come with a TV and wardrobe. Each has a private bathroom with a shower, hairdryer and free toiletries.The guest house offers a laundry service. Tourist information is available and you can walk to several small coves in around 15 minutes.
- Great little hotel in the centre of the village. Super friendly staff. A few good restaurants next door, 20 min walk to the beautiful beach.
- Wonderful weekend in this home-like hotel, very helpful and positive hosts, the room was upgraded and was big, clean, with views and we slept like babies; very close to Santander, Santillana del Mar and the beaches, incl. nudist beach; the restaurant next door has marvelous fish. All pluses apart from the rain those days.
The room and the bathroom were big and clean. The bed was really confortable and there was a nice closet to live your things. Although the room was on the 3rd floor it was not a big deal and the big terrasse with great views of the ocean made up for it. Next to the property there are good places to eat. The owners are very accomodating and make your stay very confortable. Great value for money.
If you like to enjoy the beach and going for a walk along the cliffs this is your place to stay. The sorroundings are really amazing. Gorgeous views of the cliffs for people that enjoy photography. Liencres is a place not to miss, we go back again and again and we still discover new places.
- Was so comfortable and clean. The bed and the pillows, the hot shower was just what we needed.
- Excellent value for money; good location; pleasant staff; spotlessly clean room and very comfortable bed.
This property is a 20-minute walk from the beach. Residencial Santamaria is set 1.2 mi from the Cantabrian town of Santa Cruz de Bezana. It offers a garden and simple rooms with flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi, 15 minutes’ drive from Santander.Rooms at this peaceful rural guest house feature minimalist functional décor and traditional furniture. Each includes garden views, central heating and a private bathroom.The property offers tourist information and is within 1.9 mi of 5 beaches. San Juan de la Canal Beach is 1.6 mi away. Hiking and cycling are popular nearby and the Abra del Pas Golf Course is 5.6 mi away.The Santamaria has free parking and is 16 mi from Santillana del Mar.
- Parking , lovely gardens and short walk to local pub. Also a fridge in room.
- Location, parking,price, and very quite for relaxing and one night over
A very peaceful and quiet area
Had a great nights sleep
- everything was perfect, internet worked wonderfully, providing you have navigation to get there…
- Excellent location just 20 minutes from ferry. Good check in and helpful staff. Comfortable bed and good facilities.
Pension Nimon features a garden, terrace and bar in Santa Cruz de Bezana. All rooms have a kitchen and a shared bathroom. Free WiFi is at guests’ disposal.At the guesthouse, each room has a closet and a TV. Pension Nimon has certain units with garden views, and each room includes a coffee machine. All guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Santander is 5 miles from the accommodation. Santander Airport is 3.7 miles from the property.
- Value for money. Parking is good. Proximity to city and surrounding areas. Secure. Comfy. Clean and nice and quiet.
Only stayed one night, so my comments are subject to my limited stay. I did very much appreciate the friendliness of the owner, the comfort that the flat provided, and the location was very good for our particular circumstances.
My children really liked being able to have hot chocolate before going to bed (facilities for coffee/tea/milk/etc) and although we didn’t use, good kitchen. We all slept very comfortably.
- The woman in charge/owner was very pleasant and helpful. The restaurant where we checked in provided an excellent breakfast.
- Owner and her family were very helpful and pleasant. The pension was clean, well appointed and equipped. It was also convenient to restaurants and shopping.
- Very relaxing home from home, very clean and tidy, great beds, great kitchen facilities, great wifi in fact great!
Hosteria Los Sauces
This private estate is in the heart of the Cantabrian countryside, near Cabárceno Natural Park and Santander’s Sardinero Beach. There is free private parking and free Wi-Fi.Hosteria Los Sauces is surrounded by beautiful gardens. All rooms have views of the gardens.Rooms also include satellite TV and a bathroom with amenities and a hairdryer.Hosteria Los Sauces also has a playground. Packed lunches are available.There is a horse-riding center 1,000 feet away. Liencres Beach is nearby and is ideal for surfers. The Abra del Pas Golf Course is also close.The Cabárceno Natural Park has a large range of animals, including elephant and lions.
- We had just come off the ferry at Santander and wanted somewhere to stay the night. There were no tea/coffee making facilities and the place was in the middle of nowhere. It was getting dark we were tired and our room was cold and not clean. ( pubes in the bath) The little lady at breakfast was sweet and had made an effort to produce a ham & cheese breakfast
- Beautiful area in the country with unbelievable scenery. Great for walking and safe with nice sidewalks. Very nice buffet breakfast and pleasant staff.
- La tranquilidad que transmite . Mi mujer y yo nos sentimos muy cómodos y eso que estábamos con un bebé de 4 meses
- El trato del personal excelente asi como la situación. Tb destacar la comodidad de aparcamiento.
- La atención, el cuidado de las instalaciones y del cliente.
La Venta del Mar
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located in Liencres, La Venta del Mar has a large garden overlooking the Cantabrian Sea. It offers a spa and rooms with a flat-screen TV and private balcony with sea views.The rooms at La Venta del Mar feature heating and simple but stylish décor. Each one has a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The spa features a hot tub, Turkish baths and sauna. Massage services are also available.Breakfast is served daily in the bright dining room. There is a variety of restaurants within 5 minutes’ walk in Liencres.Venta del Mar offers direct access to Portio Beach. Easily accessible from the A67 Motorway, it is just 15 minutes’ drive from Santander Airport.
The view from bedroom was wonderful a gigantic rock formation and lovely cove
The accommodation was fine and well presented
The location is beautiful.
The breakfast is excellent and excellent value
- The Location right by the cliffs is perfect! What a view!
- Tout… Notre coup de coeur des vacances….Superbe vue. accueil super. beau batiment
- La ubicación estupenda, todas las playas cercanas son una maravilla y tiene unas vistas increíbles. Fuimos en agosto y había poquísima gente a pesar de hacer buen tiempo. Muy cerca de Santander y de otras ciudades que visitar en caso de lluvia. Cerca de un restaurante genial: “La Farola”. Si os alojáis allí, no dejéis de ir.
- The view from bedroom was wonderful a gigantic rock formation and lovely cove
Posada La Morena
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Posada la Morena is located on San Juan de la Canal Beach in Soto de la Marina, 4.3 mi from Santander. It offers free Wi-Fi and a terrace overlooking the sea.All rooms at the Posada la Morena have a private bathroom, heating and flat-screen TV. Some rooms feature sea views.Staff at the guest house’s front desk can provide information about Soto de la Marina and the surrounding area. The Cantabrian coast is popular for cycling, fishing and diving.Santillana del Mar and the Altamira Caves are 19 mi away from the Posada la Morena. Santander, with its historic El Sardinero district, is a 10-minute drive away.For stays up until 15th March 2013, guests will receive discounted entry to Cabárceno Nature Reserve, Fuente Dé Cable Car and the local Maritime Museum.
- Gerardo is genuinely friendly, exactly what makes a good host.
- Great calm location, beautiful ocean view from the window. OK price/quality ratio. Friendly staff.
The Owner, Gerardo was very nice. The place was amazing and the rooms! The breakfast was really nice to, they give us tomatoes from the garden of his brother,…oh my good!!!
The place is perfect to be one week take a res,
Nothing!!! The worst stay in our entire trip…and booking.com is
misleading with it’s review!!!!
- The view. The staff. The extra facilities such as the kitchen,the washing machine and the communal area. The proximity to the beach. Good beach cafe within walking distance. Easy parking.
Located in Santander, 2.9 miles from Santander Port, Las Casitas has a number of amenities including a garden, a terrace, a bar and free WiFi. Located around 2.9 miles from Camino de Santiago en Santander, the guesthouse is also 3.5 miles away from Puerto Chico. The property is 3.7 miles from Santander Festival Palace.El Sardinero Beach is 3.9 miles from the guesthouse, while El Sardinero Casino is 4 miles away. The nearest airport is Santander Airport, 3.1 miles from Las Casitas.
- It was really nice room in modern style with AC. Almost everything was new. There is as well restaurant in the building. Everything was very clean.
Quiet, clean and comfortable.
Great Restaurant at the property.
- Lively restaurant, great meal; friendly barman. Rooms basic but smart and clean.
The room looked lovely when you entered it
Ok for a quick stop over but it’s all looks and not practical
Does have parking
- Very nice place, unfortunately the shower leaks. Basic Spanish is very helpful in the region!
Posada Las Puentes
This rural guest house is located in the Cantabrian countryside, between Santander and Torrelavega. It has a garden and elegant rooms with free breakfast.All rooms at Posada Las Puentes feature a rustic-style décor and offer views of the surrounding mountains. They include a TV and the private bathroom with bath tub or shower comes with toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a large dining room, where guests can enjoy breakfast or play games in front of the fireplace. Packed lunches are also available, and there are some shops and bars in Renedo, about 5 minutes’ drive away.Staff are happy to provide more information about outdoor activities in the surrounding area, and there is a ticket service for Cabarceno Natural Park, located 8.1 mi away. Dunas de Liencres Natural Park is 10 minutes’ drive.La Posada Las Puentes offers a laundry and ironing service, and a shuttle service is available at an additional cost.Santander Ferry Terminal is 20 minutes’ drive away.
- It was lovely! Really clean and the beds were so comfortable. The woman who runs it is so helpful and very nice. There is a bar down the road to get food, around a 2 minute walk.
- Paloma, who runs the inn, was extremely nice and accommodating. She made our stay extra special. The inn was extemely clean and well maintained. The bed was comfortable. Barcenilla is beautiful and within 10-15 minute drive to the Santander. There is a nice bar down the street with great food. I enjoyed my stay and would recommend this place to everybody!
- La atención de Paloma en particular y la casa en general.
Enquadramento ambiental. Parque grátis. Pequeno almoço variado.
- Paloma sobre todo!! Pero luego el entorno la tranquilidad y el estar cerca de todo..
Set in a large garden, 3.1 mi from Usgo Beach and a 15-minute drive from Santillana del Mar, Posada El Pradón offers rooms overlooking the River Saja or the mountains. Marzan Beach is 3.4 mi away. Free private parking is available on site.Each heated room features a 26-inch flat-screen TV. The bathroom comes with free toiletries and a shower.Posada El Pradón has a dining room for guests, overlooking the garden.You can catch trains to Santander and Cabezon de la Sal from Mar Train Station, 2,450 feet from the guest house. The famous Altamira Cave is 9.3 mi away and the Dunas de Liencres Nature Reserve is a 20-minute drive. Santander and its airport are 12 mi away.
- The host is very friendly and helpful (however is difficult to comunicate in English ). The property has sufficient parking places and a nice garden.
- Small, family run hotel, nice breakfast, quite modern.
- A few days before my arrival they changed my accommodation for Posada La Victoria at Cudón just 2 km from El Pradón. For me it was perfect and the notes are for Posada La Victoria because in fact I was there, not in El Pradón 🙂
- Lovely friendly owners, had a really nice overnight stop.
- It was an amazing hotel within very friendly location. Everyone including neighbours were very helpful. Very family friendly. Highly recommended
Featuring a garden and terrace, Posada Rumoroso offers rooms with a balcony in Rumoroso. Free Wi-Fi access is available throughout.Including a seating area, all rooms are decorated in bright colors and come with a private bathroom. Some rooms feature a spa bath.Posada Rumoroso is 56 mi from Bilbao Airport. The property offers free parking on site.
- The posada was great – beautiful, calm and clean. The host was amazing. She drove us after a long day on the Camino de Santiago to a grocery store, so we could buy some food and she served us a very early breakfast, so we can get back on the camino very early in the morning. The breakfast was great and after the breakfast the host drove as to the Camino. Very pilgrim friendly- Exceptional!!!
The staff was really helpful and friendly
Nice little breakfast with coffee, toast and jam
The peace and quiet
Large, beautiful rooms with clean, comfy beds
- the silence, spacious spanish style room, good wifi, excellent beds, friendly hostess, free parking on premises.
- Lovely welcome, comfortable room and very good value for money
- Yolanda is the perfect hostess of a fabulously rustic b&b. We were spoiled with a lovely large bedroom, sitting room and fridge. As there was no kettle, (as is the norm in Spain,) Yolanda was happy to provide boiling water for us to make a hot drink. There are restaurants in the nearby village, but if too tired to go out, take your own food!
Top Guest Houses In Mompía Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Mompía Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Mompía Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Mompía Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!