10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Molló Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Molló Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Molló Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Molló Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Molló Catalonia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Molló Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Molló Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Molló Catalonia:
Hostal El Quintà
Located next to Costabona, one of Ripollès’s highest mountains, Hostal el Quintà offers simple, spacious rooms with a private bathroom. Next to the Ritort River, it is just 10 minutes’ drive from Camprodon.The surrounding area is very popular with hikers and climbers. The Vallter 2000 ski station is just 30 minutes away. The town of Espinavell is just 5 minutes’ drive away, and Molló Animal Park is nearby.All of the rooms in Hostal el Quintà have a TV and heating. Many of the rooms have valley or mountain views.The property’s restaurant, Les Planes, offers classic mountain dishes, including lamb, veal, boar and hare, as well as locally growing mushrooms. There is also a bar.
- Beautiful location even though it was not perfect weather when we arrived. Staff welcoming and very helpful. Incredible value for money. Comfortable room, 3 course lunch with wine, 3 course evening meal with wine and then breakfast. 135 Euros a couple. Very pretty tiny village up the hill from hostal and then superb walk in the hills beyond this. Wish we could have stayed longer.
- La ubicación, rodeados de naturaleza y el sonido del rio tan cerca. El hostal está muy bien cuidado, muy limpio y bien comunicado con muchas rutas de senderismo nada más salir del hostal. El trato con los propietarios también muy bueno y poder llevar a mi perro es un plus.
Desayuno de calidad, la ubicación y
la amabilidad del oersonal.
- Lloc fantastic, Molt Bons professionals i a mes amables, com si fos de familia.
- Gran experiència a L’hostal el Quintà. Habitacions confortables i molt netes, i un entorn excel·lent!
Hostal La Placeta
Hostal La Placeta is located in Camprodón, Girona, 12 mi from Vallter 2000 Ski slopes. It has a restaurant with bar and rooms with heating and private bathroom.Free Wi-Fi and free onsite parking are offered at Hostal La Placeta. The restaurant serves Catalan dishes including grilled meats and homemade desserts.This guest house has a shared TV lounge and offers services like ski storage, room service or special diet menus upon request. Packed lunches are available.Camprodon Golf Course is 4 minutes’ drive away. Olot is 19 mi away.
- Fantastic restored property made to feel very welcome great food comfortable beds large bathrooms good shower secure parking for bikes
- Very warm and comfy bedroom, breakfast was excellent!
- Superb value for money, comfy and warm. Buffet breakfast is a wholesome and hearty spread and the evening meal is both tasty and great value. I should particularly complement the owner, Enric, who after I contacted him to try to rearrange my reservation, went to great lengths to contact Booking.com to do so without me incurring any further cost. I’ll be back very soon.
- Breakfast was amazing – all homemade bread and jams. Also excellent dishes in the restaurant. Very quiet place.
- Nicely located in the center of town and yet quite.
Hostal Cal Mestre
Hostal Cal Mestre is a rustic guest house located within the natural setting of Vilallonga de Ter, Girona. It offers a communal garden, beautiful mountain views and rooms with heating.Featuring stone walls and wooden furniture, Cal Mestre offers a family-friendly atmosphere. There is a TV lounge with sofas and armchairs and a free Wi-Fi hotspot. All rooms have a TV and a private bathroom, while some have a terrace.Guests can practice hiking, fishing or mountain climbing in the surroundings. There is a public swimming pool just 1,650 feet away, while the Vallter 2000 Ski Station is 45 minutes’ drive away.Camprodon is 3.7 mi away, while Olot and Ripoll are within 19 mi away.
- The staff were friendly and the rooms were very very clean.The heating worked really well (important as it is quite cold there) It is located in a small village which is close to all the interesting places to visit …Camprodon, Beget, Vallter 2000.
- A very complete traditional breakfast. Beautiful well-kept garden. Great location.
- Trato personal , desayuno muy correcto , dos opciones tostadas i mermeladas i queso ho pan con tomate o embutidos
Sitio muy agradable y cómodo con vistas al pueblo .
Personal muy atento
- Buen trato, limpio y detalles que lo hacen familiar.
Habitacions Aurora is set in Sant Pau de Seguries, in the heart of Vall de Camprodon Valley, in the Catalan Pyrenees. It features 11 heated rooms with flat-screen TVs.The guest house offers double, triple and quadruple rooms with a private bathroom with bath. Some of the rooms have a balcony or terrace with a nice view of the surrounding mountains.The restaurant inside the property serves traditional Catalan dishes and also features a shop with traditional products such as cured meat.Habitacions Aurora is 12 mi from the Garrotxa National Park and an 8-minute drive from Camprodon.Staff at the reception can provide more information about all the activities of the area. The Vallter2000 ski resort is 16 mi away.Free public parking is available nearby. Girona airport is an hour’s drive away.
- The host was excellent; very polite and eager to make our stay very comfortable. She provided us with an extra radiator for drying our damp walking boots. The room was exceptionally clean and the beds comfortable. Breakfast is not offered with the room booking but at extra cost in the hotel’s bar that is popular amongst locals. The property is located within easy walking distance of the village centre where you can find a mini supermarket, a bakery and a restaurant that does not serve dinner before 8pm.
- very friendly staff who were happy to deal with all of our requirements, e.g. early breakfast and hairdrier. Free parking was off road and next to the hotel.
- La limpieza era impecable y la atención del personal también.
- Estaba muy limpio, la dueña era muy amable y tiene aparcamiento. Terraza y baño en la habitación. El wifi funciona muy bien.
- La tranquilidad la simpatía de la propietaria y la limpieza
Hostal de la Rovira
Hostal de la Rovira is a mountain guest house set in a restored house from 1500, in the heart of l’Alta Garrotxa region. It offers a lounge with fireplace and a restaurant.Set in a natural setting, all rooms at Hostal de la Rovira have views of the grounds and the mountains. They have air conditioning and heating, a TV and a bathroom. Room service can be requested.The restaurant serves seasonal cuisine and Catalan specialties, including grilled meats and local dishes. A set menu is available.Other communal areas include a bar and a reading lounge with board games, where free Wi-Fi is available.Hostal de la Rovira is located in the town of Oix, 12 mi from Olot. Girona is 1 hour by car.
The property is nice and the village seemed quiet on the paper…
The breakfast was ok but a bit poor.
The staff was bit unorganised, a lot of table uncleaned during breakfast, it feels like they were running all the time but not in an efficient way.
- Good breakfast, free pool table, cheap beers for the evening, very relaxed setting
- Il gestore è stato accogliente ed ha accettato la mia richiesta di avere la camera con un letto matrimoniale anziché 2 singoli.
- Accueil très sympathique ; auberge calme et paisible ; chambre très propre ; petit déjeuner très correct
El trato cercano, amable y amigable de la pareja que recientemente ha empezado a regentar el hostal.
El desayuno muy completo y el detalle de la repostería casera que realiza el anfitrión.
El Hostal de estilo rústico, de piedra y madera, cuenta con detalles con mucho encanto.Cada habitación tenia un color diferente con los complementos textiles de camas y cortinas a juego. Muy acogedor.
- The property is nice and the village seemed quiet on the paper…
Hostal El Forn
Hostal El Forn offers rooms with views of the surrounding countryside. The rustic-style restaurant serves traditional Catalan food and offers views over the River Trull. It is 25 mi from Ripoll.All rooms at El Forn guest house feature tiled floors and central heating. They are equipped with a flat-screen TV and desk. The private bathroom with bath tub includes a hairdryer and toiletries.Guests can enjoy characteristic Catalan dishes at El Forn Restaurant. Specialties include escalivada, rabbit with figs and pigs’ trotters with chestnuts.The Garrotxa Volcanic Nature Reserve is about 30 minutes’ drive from the guest house. Girona Airport is 68 mi away and the border of France can be reached in 30 minutes by car. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas.
- Friendly family run hostel in mountain village with excellent breakfast which sustained us through a hard stage of walking GR11
Everything, it is such a beautiful location, the food is amazing and the atmosphere is just magic!
Everyone should visit this place at least once in a lifetime!
- Nice accommodations and stunning location. Food was also very good. Our host were very accomodating and friendly.
- Excellent small family-run hotel, I have stayed there many times. Good food, friendly staff, nice rooms. Village is tiny but charming, excellent base for hiking or stopover on GR11 walking trail, or for getting away from “civilization” for a few days.
- Lugar de naturaleza pura apartado de todo ruido. Precioso paisaje en pueblo idílico de unos 20 habitantes.
Located in the center of Sant Pau de Segúries, this simple guest house is set in the heart of the Vall de Camprodon Valley in the Catalan Pyranees. It offers free Wi-Fi and a terrace with mountain views.The cozy, heated rooms at Can Baral·la include a private balcony with scenic views of the valley. They feature flat-screen TV, a desk and a private bathroom.Breakfast is served daily and Can Baral·la’s restaurant offers à la carte dishes and set menus featuring traditional, regional cuisine. There are also a few bars and restaurants within a 2-minute walk.Can Baral·la is well located for outdoor pursuits, with nearby hiking routes and the Garrotxa Volcanic Zone Nature Reserve, just a 20-minute drive away. The Vallter 2000 Ski Resort is 14 mi away.Sant Pau de Segúries Bus Station is just 150 feet from Can Baral·la. Girona Airport can be reached by car in 1 hour 10 minutes.
- Lovely bath. Nice local Spanish vibe in bar below.
Estuvimos el año anterior, parece que ahora los propietarios lo han arrendado y el trato no tiene nada que ver.
Lo mejor el precio, es de lo mas económico de por aqui y esta a tan solo 5 km de Camprodon
- Las camareras son muy simpaticas y los/las cocineros/cocineras magnificos/as !!! Habitacion grande y la cama muy comoda
- La habitación enorme con balcón, cuarto de baño grande y calefacción. La tele con pantalla grande
- La comida estaba muy bien calidad/precio, los bocadillos que tomamos en varias ocasiones muy ricos el pan buenísimo.
Hostal Porta De Núria
Hostal Porta De Núria is located in the center of Ribes, next to the Nuria Valley Mountain Railway Station. It offers simple heated rooms with a TV and private bathroom.Free Wi-Fi is offered in public areas of the Porta De Núria guest house, and free parking is available nearby.There is a country-style restaurant and bar, as well as a snack bar. It is possible to have breakfast in your room.Luggage storage and a laundry service are offered, and the Porta De Núria has a tour desk. There is an area to store bicycles and motorcycles, upon request and for a surcharge. La Molina Ski Resort is 40 minutes’ drive away.
Welcoming and helpful hosts, they recommended about parking and served dinner when kitchen was almost closed
great location – 20 meters from Ribes-Vila station of Cremaliera
clean, spacious rooms, beautiful window views
- The staff was very nice, the rooms are clean, the breakfast was good.
- Breakfast was excellent ,cosy large room on first floor, nice friendly staff!
Very friendly staff. Warm and nice room. Huge bathroom just for our room. Beautiful view from the window.
A simple and nice place to stay.
- The hotel waiter is extremely polite, nice, friendly, helpful and cheerful
- Welcoming and helpful hosts, they recommended about parking and served dinner when kitchen was almost closed
Offering a picturesque setting and fantastic views of Castellfollit cliff, this charming guest house is located between Castellfollit de la Roca and Montagut, at the entrance of La Garrotxa Volcanic Zone Nature Reserve.Hostal Mont-Rock features air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi, satellite TV, heating and a private bathroom with hairdryer. Some of the units have a balcony.The restaurants at this guest house specializes in traditional and regional dishes of the area.Olot and the medieval town of Besalú are less than 10 minutes’ drive of the guest house.
- Everything was fine for an overnight stay. Good location, perfect breakfast.
Room and bathroom were very nice, spacious and clean. Place has its own parking,that makes it perfect if you travel by car.
Restaurant and the selection of food is very good.
- Great location for the village even if a bit on the road. Staff very friendly and food and wine inexpensive
- We arrived one day to early and it was a holiday so when the owner turned up they let us in to stay so very accommodating and friendly even tho language barrier. Very friendly staff and very clean premises. Excellent vantage point to many tourist attractions and historic places. Food good too.
- Clean, renovated room. View out the window was pretty spectacular though it was across the street and it was certainly affordable.
Fonda Ca La Paula
Set in the Garrotxa Volcanic Zone, this guest house is located in Castellfollit de la Roca. It offers a restaurant serving traditional Catalan dishes of the area and free Wi-Fi throughout.Each air-conditioned room at Fonda Ca la Paula has a TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The restaurant offers set menus and there is also a bar where guests can relax.Olot and the beautiful town of Besalú are 10 minutes’ drive from the guest house.
- We were given a triple size room for the cost of a double. 3 course evening meal plus a bottle of wine only 12 euros per person – excellent value for money.
- Silent place to sleep. Friendly service and very affordable dinner.
- Staff’s communication skills are excellent; the hostess was very kind to provide us with an extra radiator for drying our soaking clothes after being caught in a torrential shower climbing up to this wonder village. The bar/restaurant on the premise is lively and popular amongst locals themselves. The menu has a reasonable choice of food that is presented well, tastes good and is priced fairly. Breakfast is not offered with the room booking as such but the typical Spanish bar on site can cater for many tastes, at extra cost. Overall the atmosphere was relaxing and pleasant and would not hesitate to recommend or return in the near future.
- Proper spanish hotel serving Spanish food. In the centre of interesting village. Very decent menu del dia served in evening
- The food was amazing and all of the staff were very nice and accommodating
Top Guest Houses In Molló Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Molló Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Molló Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Molló Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!