10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Molinaseca Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Molinaseca Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Molinaseca Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Molinaseca Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Molinaseca Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Molinaseca Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Molinaseca Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Molinaseca Castile And Leon:
Hostal el Palacio
Hostal el Palacio features free WiFi and views of mountain in Molinaseca. Some accommodations at the property have a balcony with a pool view.At the guesthouse, rooms are equipped with a desk and a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hair dryer. The rooms feature a closet.Ponferrada is 3.9 miles from Hostal el Palacio.
- Having walked from Rabanal, walking into town to see our hotel was positioned right next to the river was truly a sight for sore eyes.
- We had a corner upstairs room. Clean, comfortable beds, too hot, they gave us a fan. We enjoyed sitting on the patio by the river watching the kids swimming.
- Absolutely beautiful. David at check-in was very friendly and helpful. The food was the best I’ve had and the breakfast was delicious. Wish I could have stayed longer.
- Great location. Hosts were nice. Laundry done in about an hour. Second stay here.
- Spa & Wellness area. It has real finnish sauna and I really really enjoyed it and my feets also, after hard walking on the Camino. Roman steam room was great. Room was tidy and clean. Staff was great. Location was marvellous, next to Cathedral!
Hostal El Horno
Featuring wooden floors, the heated rooms include a flat-screen TV, wardrobe and ironing facilities. The private bathroom comes with a shower, free toiletries and hairdryer. Towels and bed linen are provided.The property offers a 24-hour front desk and storage for bikes. Guests can find various restaurants within 150 feet to enjoy the local cuisine. There is a supermarket 5 minutes’ walk from the guest house.Rooms here will provide you with a flat-screen tv. Featuring a shower, private bathrooms also come with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Extras include a desk and ironing facilities.Hostal El Horno is set within 16 mi of Las Médulas and the Santiago de Peñalba Church, both declared as World Heritage Site by UNESCO. The Bárcena Reservoir is 5 mi away.
- Very nice clean room with heating. The host was extremely nice and helpful and gave good recommendations for our Camino trip, host is fluent in english. It is possible to order dinner and breakfast. As the hostel was not full they gave us nice room which was upgrade according to the pricelist.
- Owner was very welcoming and helpful. We were able to get laundry service here.
- Excellent location. Owner was friendly. Room was basic but had everything I needed.
- Yesu was super welcoming. He went to a lot of trouble to fix my bedside lamp so that I could read into the night. Slept with balcony doors open as the rain poured down in sheets outside. Lovely.
- El trato excelente,la ubicación muy buena,en general todo muy bien
El Capricho de Josana Molinaseca
Offering a restaurant serving local cuisine, El Capricho de Josana Molinaseca is located in Molinaseca. Set on the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route, this guest house has free WiFi and lovely views.Each room with heating and modern, functional décor features a seating area with a TV and a private bathroom including free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some rooms also offer air conditioning. Towels and bed linen are provided. There is a shared lounge available for guests.El Capricho de Josana Molinaseca is 10 minutes’ drive from the center of Ponferrada offering a wide variety of services, lively bars and traditional restaurants. El Bierzo Golf Course is 6.2 mi away.The surrounding nature is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking, and Barcena Reservoir is 6.2 mi away. Leon and Lugo are within 68 mi from the property.
- The hotel is right on the Camino at the end of the street. The hotel is nice, the staff helpful and the room was adequate for single occupation.
- Location on the Camino route and within easy walk of all main attractions. We ate at the property and it was very good. Room was very comfortable with good shower etc.
- Best location as it was directly across from the Castle
- Atmosphere of pueblo. Friendly, especially lady in the bar.
- I couldn’t sleep at all the first night. There was a party till 5 am
Casa Morrosco is set in Molinaseca, 3.7 mi from Ponferrada and 25 mi from Astorga. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A TV is featured.Villafranca del Bierzo is 16 mi from Casa Morrosco, while Las Médulas is 14 mi from the property.
- Small room very hot no air con upbtwi flights of dangerous stairs
- I loved the property’s location and the room itself was adorable.
- Very clean, great shared bathroom, with good location. Friendly, helpful staff.
- Very comfortable room that was clean with a restaurant down stairs that served good food and staff service excellent
- A delightful place run by a delightful couple. Locals like to eat there and one understands why – the food is really very good. I would stay there again without hesitation.
Hostal Casa San Nicolas
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Hostal Casa San Nicolas offers pet-friendly accommodations in Molinaseca, 3.7 mi from Ponferrada.Some units have views of the mountains or garden. A flat-screen TV is provided.You will find a gift shop at the property.The property is located on El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage route and offers specific services and facilities for pilgrims. These services include backpacks transfer, bike rental and bike storage.Astorga is 24 mi from Hostal Casa San Nicolas, while Villafranca del Bierzo is 16 mi from the property.
- From the second me and my two sons arrived, we felt welcomed. This place is so special, with a lot of care for details and for the wellbeing of their guest. Me and my son had the best day and night.
- The attention and kindness of staff and location of property.
- Wonderful experience at San Nicolas in Molinaseca. Mara and Jose Luis were very friendly, and made everything looks like home. We enjoyed the hospitality of our hosts as much as we were delighted by this beautiful “pueblo” . Highly recommended!
- Loved the family feel to this place! Felt so welcomed from start to finish! Great location- easy access to the Camino.
- The breakfast was wonderful. The host was very kind and understanding of our needs.
Hostal Nirvana is located in Ponferrada’s city center, within 5 minutes’ walk of the Bus Station, Lazurtegui Square and Espanya Avenue. Templarios Castle and the Old Town are 15 minutes’ walk away.Air-conditioned rooms feature simple décor, heating, a TV and a private bathroom.There is a communal lounge with TV and a computer room with Internet access. Free WiFi is available throughout.Numerous shops, bars and restaurant can be found nearby. The Estadio El Toralín Stadium is 5 minutes’ walk from the guest house. Ponferrada’s Train Station is 10 minutes’ walk away.
- The rooms were clean and fresh. All single beds and good shower.
- Good value for money, breakfast 3.50 euros is also good value for money.
- Hostal Nirvana was clean and modern. The service was professional and efficient. The room and building interior exceeded my expectations.
- Clean, quiet, modern and smelled so good, very Zen
- Very clean and enough space better than many hotels
Set in the heart of Ponferrada’s historic center, Albergue Guiana is just 2 minutes’ walk from the Templars Castle, Encina Basilica and the Museum of Bierzo y de la Radio. Free WiFi and air conditioning are offered throughout.The property offers 2 types of accommodations. There are 2 floors of dormitory rooms for 6 or 7 people, each with lockers and shared bathroom facilities. There is also a third floor with private rooms and 2 studios. Private rooms have a private bathroom with a bath or shower and free shower gel. They also feature a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Studios have a small kitchen area for private use.Albergue Guiana offers a communal TV lounge and a dining area with vending machines for drinks and snacks. There is also a games room and a laundry room.Cyclists can take advantage of free parking in the garage for bicycles. There is also an area with tools, which is dedicated to cleaning and maintenance of bicycles.
- Nice property to start off my Camino de Santiago walk. It was super clean, plenty of facilities. comfortable and nice showers. Its close to the town and convenience stores to stock up on supplies.
- Great if you’re walking the camino: it’s right on the route and has all the right facilities and a really nice breakfast in the morning!
- Comfy beds, washing machines, friendly staff, and brilliant location.
Probably the most organised staff team I have had on the whole Camino. They very professional.
Place was clean and modern with nice facilities.
Location was great right at the foot of Camino route.
We also had some nice breakfast there for a reasonable price.
- Amenities complete, apt super comfortable, spacious and sparkling clean.
Hostal Rio Selmo
Located in the heart of Ponferrada, the Hostal Río Selmo offers comfortable rooms with a private bathroom, air conditioning and internet access. There is a 24-hour reception and parking is available.The cafeteria at Río Selmo serves breakfast. The guest house is also 10 minutes walk from the Old Town where there are many bars and restaurants.Lazurtegui Square is 350 feet from Río Selmo Hostal and Bierzo Museum is 1,650 feet away. The Concordía Park is next to the guest house.Hostal Rio Selmo is set in Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route.
- The room and facilities were clean and comfortable. The site was in a convenient location a block away from the the Camino de Santiago.
Great location, to start the Camino the next day.
- Nice bedroom and bathroom, Clean and quiet so got a good night’s sleep. Good value for a quick stay.
- Breakfast was limited, but the staff were very good
- The room was very large, bed very comfortable, very close to the temple castle, just 7 minutes walking. Next to the hotel there is also a very good automatic laundry.
Pension Riego de Ambros
Pensión Riego de Ambros is set in Riego de Ambrós, on the Camino de Santiago Pilgrimage Route. It is set in gardens and has a shared kitchen and a barbecue.The bright rooms at Pensión Riego de Ambros have simple décor and include free Wi-Fi, a flat-screen TV and heating.Ponferrada is 6.8 mi from the guest house. The famous Las Médulas rock formations and the town of Peñalba de Santiago can be reached in an hour by car.The A6 Motorway is 9.3 mi away.
- We loved doña Pilar. Great laundry service. Great value overall.
- The owner greeted us at the door, was ver gracious and arranged for a place for us to have dinner. The view of the mountains was spectacular! I was glad I woke at 4:00 to see the lights of Ponferrada in the distance.
- The owner was amazing, and made this a really pleasant stop on the Camino. She helped us find food in the evening and made us breakfast in the morning, and was very attentive. The scenery was beautiful, and the owner had clearly put a lot of love into the pension.
- Nice hostess, tried to help with what we needed. Location convenient to Camino
- Beautiful vistas, great lady running the property.
Located 2.5 mi from Bembibre, NRuta Ponferrada guest house offers free WiFi, a terrace and a 24-hour bar 15 minutes’ drive from Ponferrada.Colorful and modern rooms at this property come with a flat-screen TV, air conditioning and a terrace. The private bathroom includes free toiletries and bed linen is provided. There is a shared lounge for guests to make use of.At NRuta Ponferrada you will find a 24-hour front desk, a tour desk where you can get information of the area, and there is a shop on site.León is an hour’s drive away and a 30-minute drive will take you to Astorga. Villafranca del Bierzo is 24 mi from NRuta Ponferrada. The property offers free parking.
- Excelente calidad precio,increiblemente limpio,personal muy amable.
Ubicación perfecta para hacer parada para pasar las noche en medio de un viaje largo.
Instalaciones limpias y modernas. Buena atención.
- La comodidad del colchón y las almohadas. Todo muy nuevo. Buena insonorización.
- Perfecte per fer una parada quan fas ruta x descansar
Personal encantador, bar 24h,
Volveria sin dudarlo
Top Guest Houses In Molinaseca Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Molinaseca Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Molinaseca Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Molinaseca Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!