10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Moclinejo Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Moclinejo Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Moclinejo Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Moclinejo Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Moclinejo Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Moclinejo Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Moclinejo Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Moclinejo Andalucía:
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Hostal Esperanza is located on the Costa del Sol seafront, in Benajarafe. It offers an outdoor pool and air-conditioned rooms with a private balcony and sea views.The rooms at the Esperanza feature tiled floors and simple décor. Each one comes with a TV and a private bathroom.Easily accessible from the A7 Motorway, Esperanza Hostal is 25 minutes’ drive from central Málaga. You can drive to Nerja and its famous Balcón de Europa viewpoint in 30 minutes. Free parking is available on site, subject to availability.
- Very clean air conditioned room, brilliant location. Close to restaurants, shops and the beach is literally across the road. Great pool, bar and restaurant also.
- Would have been great to have tea or coffee in the room as older people find it hard to sleep
- Very well located, close to the beach; excellent restaurant with good food and low prices
- All nice on the hostel , the swimming pool great¡¡
- Very comfortable beds and clean. Nice view over pool and across to the sea. Had great balcony with table and chairs.
Casa Las Toro Playa
Located in Chilches, Casa Las Toro Playa provides accommodations with private terraces. With an outdoor swimming pool, the property also has barbecue facilities. Free WiFi is available.At the guesthouse, the rooms are equipped with a closet, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. CASA LAS TORO PLAYA has certain accommodations with sea views, and rooms include a balcony. At the accommodation, each room includes a seating area.Guests can take part in various activities in the surrounding areas, including snorkeling and windsurfing.Malaga is 11 miles from Casa Las Toro Playa. The nearest airport is Malaga Airport, 16 miles from the guesthouse.
No reviews yet.
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Located a 5-minute walk from the beach in La Cala del Moral, Pensión Nomphosumus offers free WiFi, a shared kitchen and a lounge area. Malaga city center is 8.1 mi from this guest house.Each simply decorated room comes with a wardrobe and desk. There are rooms with a private bathroom and others have access to shared bathroom facilities, separate by gender.The guest house offers a 24-hour reception. An oven, microwave and fridge are included in the shared kitchen. You can find a variety of shops and bars within a 5-minute walk of the property.Malaga Airport is 17 mi from Pensión Nomphosumus. Free private parking is available on site and there is easy access to the A7 Motorway.
- Place was clean quite comfortable very good value and Antonio is a very helpful host.
- The pension is located on the ground floor of a huge, quite new looking house in a quiet residential area, a short 5 min. walk from the beach and a good-sized grocery store. What I liked most of all was the perfectly fitted kitchen – even if you wanted to cook for a family of 6, you would find everything you need; including a washing machine!! Very friendly hosts, very clean and absolutely safe – there is even room for 3-4 cars in their gated front yard and you get your own remote control for the gate! Thank you for a great stay, I will be back!
- Excellent as it was homely good service and great host
- A fully equipped shared kitchen, parking place, quiet place and very kind personnel. Probably our best accomodation during Andalusia trip.
- A king size bed, shared kitchen with equipment, parking spot.
Las Acacias Hostal Restaurante
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Las Acacias Hostal Restaurante is located 500 feet from Pedregalejo Beach. A restored 20th century stately home, it offers an Andalusian patio, gardens and free Wi-Fi, 10 minutes’ drive from the center of Malaga.Rooms at the guest house feature vibrant décor and many have the original mosaic floors. All include satellite TV, and some have a balcony, patio views, a spa bath and air conditioning.Breakfast is served daily and you can enjoy a drink or snack from the bar on the charming patio. The Las Acacias restaurant offers modern Mediterranean cuisine. Packed lunches can be provided for days out.The property offers tourist information and you can drive to both the Añoreta and El Candado Golf Clubs in 8 minutes.Las Acacias offers car and bicycle rental and is 9.3 mi from Malaga Airport.
- So close to the sea front yet quiet. Comfy bed. Delicious breakfast
- Very nice new hotel, room was huge and very comfortable. The hotel has an amazing view on the terrace and a very welcoming host. We had a great time there, can be higly recommended.
- Location good, close to beach and restaurants. Steady walk into Malaga although there are buses close-by if preferred. Parking is a bit of a problem. There is an honesty bar and free water. Lady who greeted us was friendly and multi-lingual.
- The environment was welcoming, the staff always friendly and helpful. I will definitely come back! I love this place
- Typical continental breakfast, Not what I would like. Good for short stay.
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Hostal Moscatel is located just 650 feet from Pedregalejo Beach. This guest house offers free WiFi access and pretty accommodations set around a characteristic Andalusian patio.Rooms at the Moscatel are bright and feature attractive décor. Each has a flat-screen TV, air conditioning and a private bathroom.The Hostal’s café serves a buffet breakfast from 09:00, consisting of juice, toast and coffee. There are also various cafés nearby if you would like to eat earlier. The property serves hot drinks throughout the day.Located in a residential area, public parking easy to find.The Moscatel Hostal is just 150 feet from the nearest bus stop, which connects guests to central Málaga in 20 minutes. Malaga Airport is a 20-minute drive from the property, and an airport shuttle is available for a surcharge.
- Room was clean. Hotel was well located for my purposes and close to the beach tho’ I’m not a beach goer. The dark-haired man who seemed to head the staff was a bit curt but always helped me when I needed something. Patricia who was also on the staff was very pleasant and extremely helpful. I was told by friends who live in Malaga that there are some nice breakfast spots nearby tho’ I didn’t seek them out. A/C and Wifi worked well.
- The accomodation was good, the receptionist willing to help us. The location was near to the sea.
- Simply good value basic accomodation. Very clean all we needed for our short stay. Would I stay there again? Definitely.
- Great situ Easy walk there all round spectacular coast
- The apartment was good. Two single beds (we joined them together). There was a private bathroom (but also a shared one!). There was breakfast in the morning but we didn’t have it. We stayed for a night. Overall, it is good value for money.
El Nogal Home
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. This charming guest house features a characteristic Andalusian patio with a sun terrace and seasonal hot tub. It is located in the peaceful residential area of Pedregalejo, east of Málaga city and close to the beach.The guest house’s air-conditioned rooms are decorated in an attractive traditional style. Each room has a private bathroom and offers free Wi-Fi.Hostal El Nogal has an outdoor hot tub which can be used for free during the summer months. Beside Hostal El Nogal there is a small café where guests can have breakfast.As well as the beach, the hotel is also just a short journey from the old historic center, the Picasso museum and all of the bars and nightlife. Regular bus services leave from a stop located outside the building, taking you to Teatinos, Puerta Blanca and the Olympic Stadium.
- The room was very clean and the air conditioner was working well . The staff was very friendly and they did cleaning every day.
- It was extremely close to the beach, there were restaurants on your doorstep and a coffee place/bar right next door! The terrace was absolutely stunning and the a/c made the room so nice and cool. And a supermarket just round the corner! Fantastic stay at a fantastic hostel.
- This property would have rated all fives if not for the non existent wifi. THERE IS NO WIFI AT ALL. We complained several times and were told that they had complained to the company, but nothing was done about it and we were there for almost 3 weeks. Rooms are very clean and there are two lovely outdoor spaces. Location is two short blocks to the beach and a short block to both the bus and the supermarket. Refrigerator could have been larger and cleaned out more frequently, but other than that, it was a great. Several very good language schools within a short walk.
- Great location near to the local beach. Easy access to the city center by bus (3,11). Very Clean room.
- Very nice location, near the beaches and a cafe next door. Room was spacious and nicely appointed. No facilities for food in the room but a kitchen area where there was a drinks machine and possibility of heating food in a microwave. Lovely helpful staff although reception is not manned after 4.pm. Super central terraces with tables and chairs. Altogether a very nice establishment.
House with Garden & Pool in Malaga
This property is a -minute walk from the beach. House with Garden & Pool in Malaga is located in the Este district of Malaga, and is 1.3 miles from Malagueta Beach. The property is around 2 miles from Alcazaba and 2.1 miles from Pablo Ruiz Picasso Foundation. The property is 2.2 miles from Picasso Museum and 2.3 miles from Malaga Cathedral.Guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV.Calle Larios is 2.4 miles from House with Garden & Pool in Malaga. Malaga Airport is 7 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Offering an outdoor swimming pool and free Wi-Fi, Casa Colina is set in a 19th- century farm house. The historic town of Comares is 30 minutes’ drive away.The air-conditioned rooms at Casa Colina have a private entrance and a private fridge. The private bathroom has a hairdryer and either a shower or a bathtub, while guests can enjoy barbecue facilities in the shared garden.Velez-Malaga town center, where a range of bars and restaurants can be found, is 30 minutes’ drive from Casa Colina. Montes de Malaga Nature Reserve is 20 minutes’ drive from the property and Malaga city center is 45 minutes’ drive away.
- Staff, nature, food, pool, rooms even the other guests were kind.
super mooie villa met zwembad en machtig verzichten
Paul is een super host
leuk prive terras Almond Suite
- Paul en Niki zijn fantastische hosts. Wij voelden ons meteen thuis. De plek is heerlijk relaxt en mooi gelegen in de heuvels boven Malaga. Kamers zijn schoon en wij hadden ook ons eigen balkon-terras. Inclusief twee ligbedden. Heel fijn. Wij hebben er ook een keer ‘s avonds gegeten en dat was zeer smakelijk. Aanrader.
Petits déjeuners sains et variés,fruits frais,yoghourts,céréales et chaque jour une spécialité différente et délicieuse!le tout à un prix démocratiques de 5€,il n’y a ça nulle part ailleurs!Possibilite de repas le soir avec entrée,plat et dessert,toujours savoureux et des bons produits frais!
Paul et Nicky sont des hôtes charmants,souriants,prêts à donner des conseils et s’assurer que tout va bien!Notre chambre était spacieuse,avec une belle terrasse et une grande salle de bain.L’acces à la piscine est libre à toute heure et tout est très propre!
Nous n’avons séjourné que 4 nuits et nous regrettons de ne pas être restes plus longtemps !C’est la 3 e fois que nous venions en Andalousie et rapport qualité prix,c’est vraiment l’endroit le plus chaleureux et calme que nous avons découvert!
Je conseille la casa Colin à à tous!Nous y retournerons sans problème!
Sitio muy tranquilo y agradable.
Hay q ir hasta el pueblo para encontrar bares etc.
Lo unico malo,la cama!! En fatales condiciones
Villa Alicia Guest House
This property is a 14-minute walk from the beach. Housed in a beautiful manor house dating from the beginning of the 20th century, this guesthouse has high ceilings, large windows and mosaics characteristic of the era.Relax while enjoying a glass of wine on the pretty terrace or cup of coffee or tea on the quaint patio of the guesthouse. The hotel is also well-lit, spacious and clean, and provides a tranquil setting, ideal for a relaxing stay in the capital of the Costa del Sol. The hotel’s rooms are pretty, modern and decorated in bright colors.Set next to the historic center of Málaga, this is the perfect place for exploring the sights of the city, such as its famous Cathedral.
Malaga Centro is a great choice for travelers interested in museums, tapas and shopping.
- We booked a room with a private terrace, which I highly recommend. The overall atmosphere is homey and the staff is probably the friendliest I have encountered.
- Great location, very quiet, room was clean, most staff were helpful, balcony was lovely!
- The balcony was brilliant, as was the location, staff and value for money,but it was the balcony was by far the best thing. Being able to spend the last few hours of the day outside but in privacy was a blessing I didn’t know I was missing.
- Quirky and clean. Close enough walk to shops and cafes. Traditional Spanish feel to area
- Home away from home. Very cozy and treated like family. Deffinately coming back.
This property is a 3-minute walk from the beach. Featuring a restaurant and a terrace, Hostal Loimar is just 650 feet from Torre del Mar Beach. It has a 24-hour reception and free Wi-Fi in public areas.The simple rooms at Hostal Loimar have bright décor. There is air conditioning, satellite TV and a private bathroom.The guest house is set in the center of Torre del Mar and close to the seafront promenade’s cafés, bars and restaurants.Vélez-Málaga is 5 minutes’ drive from the Loimar. The center of Málaga can be reached in 35 minutes by car, and there is easy access to Nerja via the nearby A5 Motorway.
Very modern and clean good value for money
Only down no parking then there never is in Torre
- Underground parking is a 2 minuet walk away, it’s not cheap 16 Euro overnight
- Nice clean hostal close within easy walking distance of sea and restaurants.
- Excellent friendly staff that will walk the extra mile for you
- Very good value accommodation within walking distance of sea front in Torre del Mar. I stayed 12 nights This is a 2 star Hostal and provides only basic facilities eg coffee and a baguette for breakfast. Central Café is a short walk away. Newly refurbished rooms.
- Very modern and clean good value for money
Top Guest Houses In Moclinejo Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Moclinejo Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Moclinejo Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Moclinejo Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!