10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Mocejón Castilla-La Mancha – Top Hotel Reviews
Mocejón Castilla-La Mancha is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Mocejón Castilla-La Mancha. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mocejón Castilla-La Mancha. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mocejón Castilla-La Mancha. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Mocejón Castilla-La Mancha right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Mocejón Castilla-La Mancha with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Mocejón Castilla-la Mancha:
Hostal Tic-Tac is located in Mocejón, on the outskirts of Toledo. It offers air-conditioned rooms with a TV, free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom.The Tic-Tac has a modern bar where you can get a snack or a drink. Other Castilian-style meals are also available.With good access to the AP41 Motorway, the guest house is a 5-minute drive from Toledo and 50 minutes’ drive from central Madrid. The gardens at Aranjuez, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, are a 35-minute drive away.
- Friendly check in. Rooms clean and comfortable. Nice village close to Toledo.
- Todo. Habitacion, baño, limpieza, personal, hubicacion. Sin problema de aparcamiento.
- Esta muy bien ubicado, a tan sólo 12 km de Toledo. Al lado de varios bares para tomar algo fresquito. La recepcionista una maravilla y la señora de la limpieza un 10.
Es un sitio bastante tranquilo y bien comunicado para llegar a la zona de Toledo a la que iba.
Sigo alojándome en el mismo sitio cada vez que voy por allí.
- La ubicación, fácil de aparcar cerca. Había una pequeña terraza que no pudimos disfrutar por el tiempo, pero muy agradable.
Set in the small town of Mocejón, Hostal Castilla features a restaurant, free Wi-Fi and free parking. It offers easy access to the AP41 Motorway and Toledo is a 10-minute drive away.Each simply decorated, air-conditioned room at Hostal Castilla has a private bathroom. All rooms have a flat-screen TV and heating. Some rooms have a balcony. On Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays you receive a small bottle of cava and a box of chocolates.Guests can enjoy a range of Castilian cuisine in the Castilla’s restaurant. There is also a bar on site.Madrid can be reached in just 45 minutes by car, while Barajas Airport is 56 mi away. Aranjuez is 30 minutes’ drive from the guest house.
Staff – very helpful and nice: our flight was late but our host waited and welcomed us even after check in deadline… We got small champagne, two bottles of water, cookies and chocolate as welcome gifts which was very nice.
The host drew us the best way to go to Toledo and move around.
- Such good value, easy run on to airport in morning. Free gifts in room outdid those in hotels many times more expensive. Not flash, but a good place to know for when passing through.
- It’s a cute little hotel 10-15 minutes drive from Toledo. The host that met us upon arrival didn’t speak a word in english, but that somehow wasn’t a problem at all. The room was clean, there was some complimentary candy and a complimentary bubbly wine directly from the host was also a really nice surprise! WiFi was excellent.
- Spotlessly clean, extremely friendly & helpful reception, very comfortable bed and a LOVELY welcome pack of biscuits, chocolates, water bottles and a half-bottle of chilled cava – best ever! Easy to drive into Toledo for the evening.
- Nice small town atmosphere.. Liked the chocolates and champagne.. Very nice touch.
- Staff – very helpful and nice: our flight was late but our host waited and welcomed us even after check in deadline… We got small champagne, two bottles of water, cookies and chocolate as welcome gifts which was very nice.
Featuring air-conditioned rooms with free Wi-Fi, Hostal 82 is located in the historic town of Olías del Rey. Just 5 minutes’ drive from Toledo, it offers easy access to the A42 Motorway.Each bright, air-conditioned room at Hostal 82 has classic blue and yellow décor. All rooms have a TV, desk and a private bathroom with free toiletries.Puerta de Toledo Shopping Center is just 1,650 feet away. Toledo Railway Station, where there are regular trains to Madrid, is a 10-minute drive from the Hostal 82.
Good air cond
Calm in spite of nearby speedway
- The hotel is more than a 2 stars ,the rooms are clean and very spacious.Great position, We were offered freebies at check in.
- location, price, wight space, very clean hotel, and there is only 10 km to Toledo, and in Toledo is 3 big free parkings
- Clean. Easy access from the highway. Quiet even if close to the highway. Good and cheap breakfast. Good place to stay for a night
- Very warm welcome. Room is big, comfy and clean. Nearby has supermarket and a bar for night chill. Carparking is convenient on site. A good spot to rest along the motorway.
Hostal Toledo is on the edge of Toledo’s historic city center, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. This guest house offers good-value accommodations with free Wi-Fi access.Rooms at the guest house are simple and functional. All rooms have air conditioning and an private bathroom.Hostal Toledo has a bar and an internet corner. There is also a TV room, with comfortable sofas.Hostal Toledo is a 10-minute walk from the city center. The city is famous for its Jewish, Moorish and Christian buildings.The number 5 and 10 busses stop outside the property, and connect guests to Zocodover Square in 10 minutes. The hotel is just 2,650 feet from the bus station and 1.2 mi from the train station. Madrid is only 43 mi away, with good road and public transport links.Free parking is available in the streets nearby. The Puerta de Bisagra is 15 minutes’ walk away.
- The accommodation is easy to find, a bit out, on the outskirts of the old centre. It is fairly easy to find free street parking within a few metres of the hostal. The hostal and the rooms are kept quite clean. The beds are comfortable and the shower is decent enough. Wifi has good strength.
- It is a very clean room dor the price. Convenient enoguh from the center.
- Lovely people, very nice and clean. The breakfast, while not part of booking, was good. The orange juice fresh squeezed. The bullring on the way up to the main city gate, and the.bus easy to use.
nice comfortable room , good coffee , juice and croissant for breakfast , good heating
(stay in winter)
- Very friendly, helpful hosts; clean, comfortable accommodations; within a 15-minute walk to central area of Toledo (bus stop also nearby for those who don’t want to walk); convenient parking on street, with on-site garage available if requested
Hostal Santa Barbara
Set 350 feet from the AVE station, Hostal Santa Barbara is located in Toledo. This guest house features free WiFi, free luggage storage, and rooms with air conditioning.Each room in this property includes tiled floors and comes with a flat-screen TV, wardrobe, and desk. The private bathroom has a bath, shower, and free toiletries.Guests have access to a tour desk where they can find information on activities in the area.You can find a restaurant, bar, and grocery shop within a 5-minute walk of Hostal Santa Barbara. Toledo city center and its cathedral are 1.2 mi from the property.
- Location, the guy from the reception was very welcome, very clean and big enough.
- It was cure & very homely feeling! They had “home is where the heart is” on the wall in my room & other sayings around which make you feel right at home!
- Near the train station, the staff are friendly and helpful
This hostal is very close to the train station, perfect if you stay in Toledo just for 1 night, the walk to Toledo city centre is very pleasant 10/15 minutes.
Very kind staff, they sent me a text the day before our arrival to check our arrival time and the room was ready upon our arrival. On our departure day they kindly kept our suitcases in reception till our departure time. Very clean.
- You get a single room with a shower for 25 Euro. Hard to argue with that.
Oasis Backpackers’ Toledo
This modern, stylish hostel is set in the winding streets of the historic center. It offers a sun terrace, a lively bar and rooms with free WiFi, 650 feet from Toledo Cathedral.Oasis Backpackers’ Toledo offers dormitories and private rooms. Dormitories come with bunk beds, free lockers and shared private bathrooms. Bed linen are provided although towels are available for a surcharge. Private rooms come with a wardrobe and a private bathroom, bed linen and towels are included.There is a shared kitchen next to the roof top terrace where guests can use the fridge, toaster, kettle and microwave.The property has a bar serving light snack and drinks and organizes outings to local bars and nightclubs. You can also enjoy the cozy shared lounge area and use the computers with free internet access.The Oasis is 1 minutes’ walk from Zocodover Square and 2 minutes’ walk from the Cristo de la Luz Mosque.Toledo Bus Station is 20 minutes’ walk away, while the Train Station is 1.2 mi away.
- The staff were brilliant!! The bedrooms and bathrooms looked fresh and newly painted. The roof top Terrence was a lovely spot to relax and look over the town. Prime location in the city centre
- It is centrally located. It is a short distance from the bus or train. The plaza is near by and there are many amenities.
- Loved the atmosphere of the hostel. Especially the rooftop terrace. I spent most nights up there watching the sunset. The ladies at the reception were also very helpful in finding what I needed. It was also fairly social if that’s what you were looking for.
- The hostel is really well located, very clean and comfortable, the staff members were super nice. Cool rooftop and kitchen despite the hot weather.
- It was great for a solo traveller like myself and the rooftop terrace was amazing. The receptionist Maria was so lovely and friendly also.
This comfortable guest house is located in the center of Toledo, 1,950 feet from the Bisagra gate. It offers heated rooms with free Wi-Fi, just 15 minutes’ walk from the historic center and Toledo Cathedral.The simple, soundproofed rooms at Hostal Madrid feature soft lighting and include air-conditioning, a TV and private bathroom.Breakfast is served each morning, and Hostel Madrid’s bar and cafeteria is open daily, serving light meals and snacks. Numerous bars and restaurants can be found within 5 minutes’ walk.Toledo’s main historic sites can be reached easily by foot. The Tavera Museum is just 1,150 feet away, while the Puerta de Bisagra original city gate is 1,950 feet away.A bus stop is located opposite Hostal Madrid, while Toledo Bus Station is a 5-minute walk away. Toledo AVE Train Station can be reached by foot within 20 minutes.
- Close to the old town, 15 min walking, very helpful staff, clean, free public parking close to the hostel
- Good sized room in a nice hostal. Facilities all OK.
- Comfortable, fantastic room view of the walled city, 10 min walk or bus outside the hotel to the centre, and just far enough away from the hustle and bussle.
- Very good value. Only about a 10-15 minute walk from the train station. There is a lovely park opposite and another one on the way to the old part of town which is a lovely walk in itself. If you looked out of our window you had great views of the Alcazar. Supermarket and restaurants nearby. The street is busy but soundproofing is good. It doesn’t feel pokey inside as the common areas are quite spacious.
- Location and helpful and pleasant staff . Very clean. Good standard for a hostel. Reasonably priced parking close by. Good Wi-Fi.
Set in Toledo’s Zocodover Square, this charming, traditional guest house offers great views over the city.The location of the Hostal Centro in the city’s ancient heart means that you can easy walk to its many historic sights. The imposing Alcázar and the Santa Cruz museum are right beside the property, and the cathedral and Jewish quarter are both within a 5-minute walk. To explore further afield, head to the bus stop in Plaza de Zocodover.Some of the hotel’s comfortable rooms boast balconies overlooking the city’s narrow streets, including the pedestriansed street on which the hotel is located.
- It was perfect! Great location and very nice hotel. The best breakfast in Toledo is also in this building.
The very reasonable cost
Cleanliness and modernity in an old setting
The staff were very welcoming and helpful. This hotel is definitely baby friendly.
The room was massive and spotless with a view to Plaza Zocodover.
- Great location less than 5 mins walk from the Alcazar and lots of restaurants within short walking distance. Good sized room. Shower was good while the hot water lasted – only a small hot water tank in our room. The bed and pillows were comfortable. The blankets were warm.
Big room my friend said it looks like a 5 star
Very nice désign in the room
Set between Toledo Bus Station and Puerta de la Bisagra, Hostal Esperanza offers rooms with free Wi-Fi. It is a 10-minute walk from the city’s charming old town.Each simply decorated room at Hostal Esperanza has air conditioning. There is a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Restaurants, bars and cafés can be found in the streets surrounding the guest house. Zocodóver Square is a 15-minute walk away.Buses to Toledo Railway Station stop nearby. There are regular trains to Madrid, a 30-minute journey away.
- the lady that booked us in told us about a lovely place around the corner that had breaks it was delious
- Fantastic setting. Very well decorated. Excellent host.
- Excellent location near the old city walls. Very friendly concierge, we had to ring on arrival and she came withing 5 minutes. No problem to leave our cat alone in the room whilst we walked to the old town to look around.
- Nice room, nice bathroom, strong wifi and good aircon. Good value for money.
- Near bus station, relatively near with the train station. Nice zone, it’s not in center of the city but if you can come and go easily to and from hostal was ok for me. The room was pleasant and the staff gentle.
Offering rooms with private bathrooms, Hostal Alcazar is set in the Toledo’s beautiful old town and next to the Alcazar Palace.Each air-conditioned room at Hostal Alcazar has simple décor. There is also a TV, a desk and free toiletries in the bathroom.Restaurants, cafés and tapas bars can be found in the streets surrounding the guest house. Zocodóver Square is less than 5 minutes’ walk away.There are regular busses to Toledo Railway Station, 1.2 mi away. Central Madrid can be reached in 35 minutes by train. Guests receive a discount at the public car park located next to the property.
- Central location and nice personnel. Rooms correct and clean.
- Very friendly check-in staff. A/C worked great! Location was very good.
- Staff very helpful outlining times and places to visit. Rooms were a little dated, yet very clean and comfortable. Thank you,
- Everything was as expected, great service and perfect location after being there few times.
- The location is super good, close to everything. The owners take good care of customer even if English not spoken widely yet you get the proper service.
Top Guest Houses In Mocejón Castilla-la Mancha Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Mocejón Castilla-La Mancha to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Mocejón Castilla-La Mancha but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Mocejón Castilla-La Mancha. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!