10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Miranda del Castañar Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Miranda del Castañar Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Miranda del Castañar Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Miranda del Castañar Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Miranda del Castañar Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Miranda del Castañar Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Miranda del Castañar Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Miranda Del Castañar Castile And Leon:
Set on a Biosphere Reserve and surrounded by the Sierra de Francia Mountains, this house offers terraces and a viewpoint. Posada Miranda has been declared of architectural interest by the Castilla-León Board.Posada Miranda is a 4-level building located on Miranda Del Castañar Municipality of Salamanca, and has a elevator and free Internet access. There is also a small garden and facilities for disabled guests.It offers rooms with parquet floors and wide windows. Each comes with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.The guest house also features a bar-cafeteria, and a lounge with sofas and a fireplace. The on-site restaurant serves traditional dishes and homemade desserts.Miranda Del Castañar is a walled city from the 13th century, and can be reached taking the SA-225 motorway. Las Batuecas Nature Park is a 25-minute drive from the house.
- Hotel cómodo y bonito, ubicado en un pueblo precioso. Buen desayuno
- La atención estupenda por parte del personal. La habitación grande, bien decorada y con buenas vistas. La limpieza perfecta.
- Excelente habitación, moderna, cómoda y con un baño estupendo con ducha muy grande e inodoro y bidé en habitación separada.
- La ubicaciòn, el edificio en si y el personal q nos atendiò. El desayuno es muy aceptable y hay mucha limpieza.
Está muy cuidado y me gustaron mucho las frases impresas en las paredes relacionando el conocimiento con los viajes. Está atendido por personas con algún tipo de discapacidad.
La zona es preciosa y tiene muchas posibilidades para hacer senderismo.
La Posada de San Ginés
Located in the medieval walled city of Miranda del Castañar, this house is attached to the castle and to the bullring. It features a restaurant and a lounge with fireplace.La Posada de San Ginés is a beautiful restored house located in San Ginés Square, featuring stone walls and wooden balconies. It offers hiking routes around the city, and vintage cars are available for hire.Elegant rooms decorated with classic wallpapers and furnishings can be found at Posada de San Ginés. They are bright and spacious, and some feature sloping ceilings, while all come with a mini-bar, a TV and a private bathroom.The restaurant, located in the bullring, serves traditional cuisine made with local produce. A full breakfast is included.Miranda del Castañar is 50 mi away from Salamanca, and is located in Las Batuecas Sierra de Francia Natural Park. There is a free parking lot available next to the bullring.
- La ubicación fantástica, el trato inmejorable, las calidades de 10, la estética perfecta.
En general todo. Pero hay que valorar y mucho la cordialidad profesionalidad y amabilidad de Mari Angeles ( la encargada de la posada)
Hizo que la estancia fuera perfecta.
- Nos gustó el trato exquisito de la persona que nos recibió, desde el minuto 1 hasta nuestra salida. Nos solventó todas las dudas en cuanto rutas que hacer y nos trató como reinas a la hora del desayuno, sirviendonos a tiempo y todo lo que le pediamos.
Nos gustó todo.
El trato con la encargada de recibirnos, atendernos en todo lo que necesitásemos, prepararnos el desayuno… etc, etc, fue magnífico.
Las instalaciones y el mobiliario muy bien cuidado.
Todo muy limpio y muy confortable.
La ubicación inmejorable, en la parte lateral derecha de la fachada del castillo, justo a la entrada del casco urbano.
El coche se puede aparcar muy cerca, en la misma plaza del castillo.
El pueblo tiene un encanto especial, es muy tranquilo y está cerca para visitar los demás pueblos del Parque Natural Las Batuecas-Sierra de Francia.
- El pueblo es una maravilla.Muy recomendable para ir a descansar y olvidarte del dia a dia.
Posada de San Martin
Set in a rustic property dating from the 16th century, Posada de San Martin is located in San Martín del Castañar, 0.6 mi from Las Batuecas-Sierra de Francia Natural Park. It features an à la carte restaurant.Each heated room at the San Martin has simple décor with wooden furnishings and floors. All rooms come with a private bathroom and satellite TV. All accommodations offers views of the charming village of San Martín del Castañar.Guests can enjoy a continental breakfast in the San Martin’s restaurant, which features beamed ceilings and a fireplace. A range of Spanish cuisine is on offer for dinner.The pretty town of Salamanca and its famous university can be reached in just over an hour by car. The Portuguese border is less than 43 mi from the Posada.
- Central location. We visited during the village’s fiesta so it was a very busy time for the staff but they provided excellent service. Breakfast was simple but sufficient for us as we needed room for the amazing lunches and dinners in the town! During the fiestas there were concerts late at night in the plaza round the corner but we hardly heard anything and slept amazingly! The room was spacious, clean and perfect for our stay.
- The room was very comfortable and the staff were super nice, location great too
- El personal y la autenticidad de las instalaciones
- La ubicación y el trato del personal excelente . Muy buena la comida del reataurante
- Las personas que están al frente derrochan simpatía y amabilidad. Todo son facilidades.
Hostal el Campito
Featuring a garden and a restaurant, Hostal el Campito is located in San Martín del Castañar. The property features a terrace, as well as a shared lounge. Guests can enjoy garden views.At the guesthouse, every room is equipped with a closet. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom, while some units at Hostal el Campito also feature a seating area.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental or a buffet breakfast.La Alberca is 3.4 miles from Hostal el Campito, while Ciudad-Rodrigo is 25 miles away.
- The village of San Martin was very quaint and traditional. They had an interesting educational Biosphere centre and a very interesting bull ring.
- Good breakfast, nice staff, comfy beds, good parking.
- Lo único bueno de este hostal es su situación y el entorno, que es precioso, así como el pueblo de San Martín del Castañar. Su gente además es muy amable.
y la buena ubicación. El desayuno era completo
- San Martín del Castañar merece la pena sea como sea y es difícil no disfrutar de la estancia allí. He de decir que encargamos una paella en el hostal que estaba muy rica.
Hostal El Rincón del Trillo
Located in the heart of La Alberca, right off Plaza Mayor Square with many restaurants and shops, El Rincón del Trillo offers free Wi-Fi and heating.All rooms are equipped with a TV and wardrobe. The private bathroom comes with a shower or a hydromassage shower. Towels and bed linen are provided.The property includes a bar where breakfast is served. You can also try local wines and traditional tapas of the area.Las Batuecas-Sierra de Francia Nature Reserve can be reached in 15 minutes by car. Salamanca is 47 mi away.
- Excellent location for the town and walking around, but bear in mind you are in the hills. Friendly staff and great to have a bar on the premises.
- Beautiful authentic place to stay. Just go to this village.
Great location in a beautiful village. Our hosts were friendly and helpful.
Their bar was filled with local people……always a good sign.
- the breakfast was not included, and we had to pay the value of a lunch for it, and its quality was not that good.
- Modern facilities in a mediaeval building full of character as is the rest of the village. We received a warm welcome and the room was spotless.
Hostal La Alberca
Located in La Alberca, Hostal La Alberca provides free WiFi. The guesthouse has a shared lounge.At the guesthouse, rooms contain a closet and a TV. The private bathroom is equipped with free toiletries.Ciudad-Rodrigo is 23 miles from Hostal La Alberca.
- Excellent location, clean facilities, friendly staff.
- Immaculately clean and prepared room. Outstanding value
- great position on outside edge of old town of La Alberca so no tiny streets to negotiate in the car. Parking very difficult to unload then parked some 15 minutes up hill but that was free so that was a bonus. Room fine, clean and basic which was what we expected. Shower worked well. All in all ok for the money.
The hostal in at the bottom of the old town, walk up to castle. Shops cafes surround.
Building a modern version of old building. Lovely.
Room very modern yet ancient. Lovely view over river valley.
- Great location…well maintained…nice people. No fuss.
Hostal El Final
Featuring free WiFi, Hostal Restaurante El Final offers pet-friendly accommodations in El Cabaco, 5 mi from La Alberca. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.A TV is provided.Ciudad-Rodrigo is 21 mi from Hostal Restaurante El Final, while Hervás is 25 mi away. The property is in Castilla de Leon.
- La habitación estaba limpia y los pueblos colindantes son muy bonitos pero muy caros para comer y poca variedad para todo el turismo que va.
- Le petit déjeuner bien copieux et les repas sont bien servie ….le personnel à toujours le sourire et a votre service . Bon rapport qualité /prix ….
- La ubicación del hostal para ir a la Alberca , Peña de Francia o alrededores, el trato del personal
- Amabilidad,simpatía,desayuno perfecto y relajación que es lo que buscábamos,habitación correcta calidad-precio y limpieza.
- LA CALIDAD, LA SENCILLEZ Y EL BUEN TRATO RECIBIDO. LO RECOMIENDO
Hostal San Blas
Surrounded by nature and located 15 minutes’ drive from Natural Park of Las Batuecas-Sierra de France, Hostal San Blas offers a terrace and views of the mountain. There is free WiFi available throughout.All heated rooms come with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with bath. Guests can enjoy a drink at the bar.Ciudad-Rodrigo is 24 mi from Hostal San Blas, while Hervás is 20 mi from the property.
- Parked outside ,staff very helpful ,WiFi rubbish still would recommend value for money
good location to explore the village & the surrounding area of the sierra de francia.
lovely big rooms with breakfast downstairs in the bar/cafe.
i’ll be back!
- I was on my bike which he helped me store out the back
- The proprietor was very friendly but you will need a bit of Spanish. Good value accommodation in an interesting village. There is a public swimming pool opposite. Looks like there is good walking around.
- Las vistas de la habitación, el exterior del hotel es bonito ,el trato acogedor -familiar del personal siempre atentos en que os pueden ayudar
Las Cavenes del Cabaco
Las Cavenes del Cabaco in El Cabaco provides accommodations with a garden and a terrace. Each room is equipped with a balcony with mountain views.The rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Featuring a private bathroom with a bath and free toiletries, rooms at Las Cavenes del Cabaco also offer a garden view. Guest rooms feature a desk.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Las Cavenes del Cabaco.La Alberca is 5 miles from the guesthouse.
- The staff was helpful,the room was good,the wifi was fast,for this price it was excellent.
- most helpful and friendly owner/staff, delicious breakfast, superb service
- A very nice place to stay staff were helpful, courteous and friendly.
- Muy limpio y la chica de recepción muy atenta y amable, buena hubicacion y tranquilo.
- La atención de Roraima, siempre dispuesta y con una sonrisa.
Offering free WiFi, Hostal Extremeño is located in Béjar, 10 minutes’ walk from the Bus Station. All rooms have a TV and free WiFi access is available throughout.Rooms come with a private or shared bathroom. Private bathrooms have a shower and free toiletries. These rooms have air conditioning, hardwood floors and a flat-screen TV. Rooms with shared bathrooms have a TV, tiled floors and access to a patio. All rooms are heated and have a desk and wardrobe. Bed linen and towels are provided.Hostal Extremeño has a restaurant. Packed lunches and special diet menus are available on request. There is also a shared lounge and a terrace.Luggage storage is offered and a laundry and ironing service is available. Activities such as skiing and horse riding can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings. Ski storage is available.
- The manager (owner) “went the extra mile” for me quite literally when he discovered there was no taxi to take me to the station he took me himself, despite it being during the breakfast service time.
The owners were lovely people, and really went out of their way to meet my requests.
They do laundry, ready same day.
The restaurant food is very good, and of brilliant value for money.
The place is very comfortable and clean.
Good location in the middle of Bejar.
The staff was very friendly.
It’s very good for a Hostal
- Very friendly and efficient staff. Lovely and warm. Very comfy bed. Good breakfast. Very bright room with skylight.
- The staff is very kind. And the hotel has a good location.
Top Guest Houses In Miranda Del Castañar Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Miranda del Castañar Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Miranda del Castañar Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Miranda del Castañar Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!