10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Mioño Cantabria – Top Hotel Reviews
Mioño Cantabria is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Mioño Cantabria. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mioño Cantabria. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mioño Cantabria. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Mioño Cantabria right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Mioño Cantabria with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Mioño Cantabria:
Hostal Vista Alegre
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Set 10-minutes walk away from the beach, Hostal Vista Alegre is located in Castro-Urdiales, 22 mi from Bilbao. Free private parking is available on site.Each bright room features a modern décor and comes with a flat-screen TV, and a private bathroom. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer.There is a shared lounge at the property. Hostal Vista Alegre features free WiFi thorough.The area is popular for its local gastronomy and the old town. Other popular beaches such as Laredo or Santoña are 30-mintues drive away.Santander is 43 mi from Hostal Vista Alegre, while Cabarceno Natural Park is 45 minutes’ drive away. Bilbao Airport is 16 mi from the property.
- Lovely town.Hotel had secure parking easy walk to a great variety of cafes and bars.Ideal location for Ferry .Staff were excellent will go back to this hotel.Really nice stay
- Good size room, very clean & bright. Good breakfast area.
- Comfy clean rooms and really lovely helpful staff.
Recently refurbished to a high standard. Very clean, good food, helpful staff and secure parking
The only drawback was that there was no lift to the second floor.
I would definitely stay there again.
- Friendly staff, nice bed, breakfast very good, secure parking
This property is a -minute walk from the beach. Hostal Catamaran is located in Castro-Urdiales, on the Cantabrian coast. This property offers rooms with free WiFi and a TV.The rooms at the Catamaran feature parquet floors and city views. Each one has a private bathroom with free toiletries.At Hostal Catamaran you will find a 24-hour front desk and a shared lounge. Other facilities offered at the property include vending machines.The nearest beach is a 10-minute walk from the guest house. Bilbao is a 25-minute drive from the property, and you can drive to Santander in around 40 minutes.
- Great place, extremely helpful staff, just one caution- it can be noisy at night.
- Great location, close to all facilities and amenities (food, beach within walking distance) Staff very friendly and helpful
- The house is beautiful. Ancient building and high ceiling! Very friendly staff. Very central. Big room. Nice bathroom. Romantic. Quiet. good value of money!!
- Good basic room at a good price. Right on the cameno and a wonderful city and beach can recommend without reservations
- Great value not far from the front staff lovely clean beds and room bathroom good
Hosteria Villa de Castro
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. Located just 150 feet from Castro Urdiales Beach, Hosteria Villa de Castro offers bright rooms and studios with a flat-screen TV, heating and free Wi-Fi. Bilbao is only a 25-minute drive away.All rooms have functional décor, air conditioning, wooden floors and private bathroom. Studios also include a kitchenette.Hosteria Villa de Castro has a self-service laundry area with a washing machine and tumble dryer. You can also buy drinks and snacks from the on-site vending machines.The town of Castro Urdiales has a charming Medieval center and a bustling fishing port. You can taste fresh local seafood in bars and restaurants located in the streets around the property.Cabarceno Nature Reserve can be reached in 45 minutes’ drive from Hosteria Villa de Castro.
Very friendly greeting on arrival and we were helped with our luggage. Lovely room with large bed. Everything was very clean. Breakfast was served by, we think, the owner who was really pleasant. As there were two flights of stairs she then took our case downstairs for us.
A lovely quirky hotel, we would stay again. Thank you to the helpful staff.
- I loved the quirkyness of the place, the stained glass windows in the shower! The bed could have been more comfortable, but it was OK. I liked the fact it was downtown, the parking was a bit tricky. The Receptionists were very nice and helpful, especially Joanna.
- The whole property was amazing and very beautiful.
- Comfortable room with small seating place and big window, good location close to the sea
Location. Short walk to the famous church, castle and harbour. All have the WOW! factor.
Friendly staff, good breakfast.
- Very friendly greeting on arrival and we were helped with our luggage. Lovely room with large bed. Everything was very clean. Breakfast was served by, we think, the owner who was really pleasant. As there were two flights of stairs she then took our case downstairs for us.
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Pensión Jade is located in central Castro Urdiales, 5 minutes’ walk from the harbor and Ostende Beach. It offers stylish rooms with flat-screen TV and a 24-hour hot beverages service.Decorated in pastel tones, this guest house features a lounge with a small library, a tour desk and a luggage storage service. Each room at Pensión Jade has heating and a private bathroom, and there is free Wi-Fi throughout.There are plenty of restaurants and shops within walking distance. Guests can visit the 13th-century church of Santa María de la Asunción or the Castillo Faro castle, 1,650 feet away.The center of Bilbao is 30 minutes’ drive away, while Santander is 47 mi away.
- Clean, great location in centre of town and short walk to port and old part of town with all the bars and restaurants and tapas.
Not pretentious and not ripping off like Bilbao for the European Rugby
Good value and comfortable
- A beautiful common area, very clean and quite and very attentive staff
Room was very clean, but had no window. There was a skylight and ceiling fan, but room was just too warm and very tiny.
Room was very clean
- Excellent location, very simple but very clean and well located.
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. This stylish guest house is located 350 feet from the harbor in Castro Urdiales. It offers modern rooms and free Wi-Fi, 5 minutes’ walk from the beach.Rooms at Ardigales 11 feature smart, functional décor. Each includes a plasma satellite TV with USB port and a private bathroom.The Asador del Puerto Restaurant is located 350 feet away and offers traditional tapas and specialty fish and meat dishes. There is also a lounge in the guest house reception and a bar.The town offers many historic monuments. The Gothic Santa María de la Asunción Church and Santa Ana Castle are 5 minutes’ walk away.Ardigales 11 is ideally located for exploring the Cantabrian coastline and surfing areas. There is public parking 150 feet away and it is 22 mi from Bilbao. Santander is 45 minutes’ drive away.
Comfy clean beds
Close to the center and the Camino
Modern look of the interior (no elevator thou)
- The room was small, but very well laid out. The shower was excellent. The bed was comfortable and the air conditioning worked perfectly. The receptionist was friendly.
- The hotel is really stylish and the staff really helpful.
Room comfortable in a central location.
Good Wi Fi.
- Staff were friendly and helpful, the location was excellent near the harbour and the beach, lots of restaurants and bars nearby. Our room was nice and bright and a good size, bed was comfortable.
- Comfy clean beds
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. La Sota is offering accommodations in Castro-Urdiales. The property provides a shared lounge and free WiFi.The rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. With a private bathroom, certain units at La Sota also feature a balcony.Bilbao is 16 miles from the accommodation, while Santander is 30 miles from the property. Bilbao Airport is 17 miles away.
- Solide Unterkunft. Für eine Nacht gut. Bett hat geknarzt.
- La localización es magnífica, con parking privado y vigilado a 100 metros
- lo unico bueno la situación de la pensión, junto al puerto y cerca de las playas
- La ubicación de la pensión es lo único positivo, porque es céntrica.
- Fuimos con 2 bebés de 22 y 3 meses y se molestaron en acoplarnos l cuna y la supletoria xa k entrará todo n l habitación. La ubicación es muy buena n todo e centro c l bares justo al lado, a 5 minutos d l playa, justo n e muelle. La insonorización tb es buena xk nuestra habitación daba a una calle llena d bares y cerrando no se oía nada.
Pensión La Mar
This property is a 15-minute walk from the beach. Centrally located in Castro Urdiales, La Mar is on a quiet pedestrian street, 0.6 mi from the beach. It offers 24-hour reception, free Wi-Fi and heated rooms with flat-screen TVs.Featuring tiled floors, each room comes with a desk, wardrobe and telephone. There is a private bathroom with a hairdryer and free toiletries. Some rooms have a private balcony.La Mar has a lounge, where guests can relax. Tourist information is available and luggage storage is offered. A free fax service is available and pets are admitted upon prior request, subject to availability.
- Pension la Mar has a great location in the centre of Castro-Urdiales. The staff were very friendly. Our room was very clean and comfortable. We had a great two night stay in this beautiful seaside town.
- Invited us to take our bikes upstairs to store them in a safe place.
- Friendly, helpful greeting and service at reception. Pleasant, unexceptional room with a small balcony that gave unexpectedly dramatic views of the sunset across the rooftops. Parking very easy within a minute or two. Lots of bars, restaurants close by.
- Warm reception by the owner at the desk! Super location close to the piers & all restaurants, bars and sites to visit! Room comfortable. Bathrooms have recently been remodeled and are well planned.
- Good location, friendly staff and comfortable room.
Pensión “La Marina”
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Next to the Castro Urdiales Harbor, Pensión La Marina features heated rooms with free Wi-Fi. It offers free luggage storage and it is set 1,500 feet from Playa Brazomar Beach.Decorated with white painted walls and blue doors, each room features a simple décor and wooden flooring. It includes a wardrobe, flat-screen TV and a shared bathroom with bath or shower. Some have a floor-to-ceiling window with nice view of the harbor.Guest can taste fresh local seafood in the restaurant inside the property. There is also a range of bars and shops in the medieval streets around the complex.The surrounding area is ideal for surfing and exploring the Cantabrian Coastline. Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in that area.You can drive to Bilbao and to Santander in less than 1 hour. Public parking is available nearby.
- The staff was very nice and friendly. The bathrooms are clean and with good showerheads.
- The location, just a block or two from the water and in the heart of the social district, was fantastic, especially for the price. Our room (with three twin beds) was lovely and bright, with a covered porch and lots of windows. The porch helped to mask some of the street noise at night, which was plentiful right in the heart of town. The shared bathrooms were clean and the showers hot. All in all, a great stop for two tired Camino del Norte pilgrims.
- Wonderful location. Simple accommodation with shared bathroom facilities, but including two options which was good. Our room faced onto the harbour with a fantastic view of the Church. Close to bars and restaurants and all the attractions of the town. A highlight of our Camino. If you are looking for cheap and clean accommodation this is great.
- Great location, with secure (but a bit pricey) underground car park very close by. Lovely view of the harbour and marina.
- Friendly staff and very good restaurant. La Marina is excellent value and perfect for pilgrim travellers or seaside holiday era!
Posada Trebuesto de Guriezo
Located in Trebuesto, Posada Trebuesto de Guriezo has a garden. Featuring a shared lounge, this property also provides guests with a bowling alley. Free WiFi is included.At the guesthouse, rooms include a desk. With a private bathroom, some rooms at Posada Trebuesto de Guriezo also offer a mountain view. All rooms in the accommodation are equipped with a flat-screen TV and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is served daily at the property.Posada Trebuesto de Guriezo has a playground. Guests at the guesthouse will be able to enjoy activities in and around Trebuesto, like cycling and hiking.Bilbao is 20 miles from Posada Trebuesto de Guriezo. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 21 miles from the property.
- Great hotel! Clean, modern, quiet, free parking in the yard. Lovely environment, close to some nice destinations.
- Excellent value for money, clean and very comfortable. Would come again.
- The room was lovely and the staff helpful and booked my taxis for me in advance. Breakfast was ok but had to pay extra on top of an already expensive room.
Cheerful, friendly service. Lovely fresh orange juice, good coffee and delicious cake served at each breakfast time.
The restaurant wasn’t open the days we were there.
- Very nice room and bathroom, nice breakfast. We only stayed one night there but it is a lovely place.
Pension El Puerto
Offering free WiFi, Pension El Puerto is located in Santurce. Certain units at the property include a patio with a city view.All guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Guest rooms feature a closet.Bilbao is 7 miles from Pension El Puerto, while Castro-Urdiales is 10 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Bilbao Airport, 7 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Mioño Cantabria Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Mioño Cantabria to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Mioño Cantabria but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Mioño Cantabria. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!