10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Miñortos Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Miñortos Galicia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Miñortos Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Miñortos Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Miñortos Galicia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Miñortos Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Miñortos Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Miñortos Galicia:
Hostel Valadares is located in the town of Noia, Galicia and is 1,000 feet from the coast. This guest house offers free Wi-Fi , a traditional Galician seafood restaurant and bar.The Hostal Valadares offers rooms with a private bathroom, satellite TV and street view. La Alameda Boulevard is just a few feet from the guest house.The guest house can also provide tourist information about the local area. Within a short drive from the hostel guests can visit Playa de Las Furnas Beach and Corrubedo Natural Park.Hostal Valadares is located just 25 mi from Santiago de Compostela and a 10-minute drive from Playa Boa Grande Beach. Guests can enjoy a coastal walk just 1,000 feet from the hotel.
- Welcoming staff. Elena was wonderful, nothing was too much trouble. A surprising little gem,immaculately clean and food excellent.
- Tasteful, immaculate, welcoming. Simple fuss-free check-in and flawless wifi. Very good value at what appeared a reduced off-season rate.
- Super job for the price! Staff / 1 woman done everything and was great, happily return.
- The town of Noia is wonderful and so are the people.The hotel staff were very helpful and genuinely nice.
- Lovely friendly staff. Clean, well fitted rooms and great wifi. My cat was accepted without question. Great price too. Although very little English is spoken, communication was not a problem. It’s street parking but in a well lit well populated area so not an issue. I was on my own waiting for my husband to arrive but felt safe through my stay.
Featuring a bar and a restaurant, Hostal Portofino is located in Portosin. Some units at the property feature a terrace with a sea view.Santiago de Compostela is 22 miles from the guesthouse, while Pontevedra is 27 miles away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 29 miles from the property.
- This little hotel is in process of being refurbished. The finished rooms are stylish and comfortable. The hosts are lovely and made every effort to ensure that were not disturbed by the ongoing work. The price is fantastic and the view even better. We will be back.
- Fantastic views of the harbour. Great to be part of village life. Friendly staff.
- Habiamos reservado una habitacion doble y nos informaron de que iba a haber una fiesta en el salon. Fueron muy amables y salió de ellos darnos un apartamento para poder descansar bien. El apartamento tenia de todo, estaba nuevo,tenía terraza con vista al mar y muy limpio.
- Las vistas del puerto, desde la terraza, y la decoracion de la habitacion
- l’hébergement était en travaux, impossible d’y rester. La directrice me propose un appartement dans l’immeuble voisin. Ce dernier est parfait. Merci à la patronne pour son amabilité.
Located in Noia, 25 mi from Santiago de Campostela, Pensión Costiña offers an on-site restaurant and bar. Free Wi-Fi is provided, and a free private parking is available on site.All heated room come with 2 single beds which can be joined together, a wardrobe; and a private bathroom with shower. Bed linen and towels are provided.The on-site restaurant serves traditional Galician dishes, and a daily menu is available every day.Pensión Costiña is 1,650 feet from both Noia town center, and from the beach. The closest airport is in Santiago de Campostela, a 40-minute drive from the guest house.
- La habitacion era enorme lo q nos vino muy bien para organizarnos con las maletas. La cena en el bar de abajo excelente. Todos muy amables y serviciales. Tienen un parking justo en frente para poder dejar el coche.
- Atencion del personal (nos han dejado entrar antes de la hora del CheckIn) y la limpieza de la habitacion y el baño
- La limpieza de las habitaciones con camas cómodas. El menú del restaurante muy bueno a 9 euros diario y a 14 en fin de semana. Muy buen pescado y las cantidades y atención del personal.
- La limpieza, la comodidad de las camas, todo el mobiliario muy nuevo y sobre todo la amabilidad de la gente.
- El bizcocho típico de la zona para el desayuno y el trato de los dueños fue muy amable
Hostal Montreal is located in the Sierra de Outes Mountains, between Finisterre and Santiago de Compostela. Set 1.2 mi from the beach, it features free Wi-Fi and a swimming pool with sun terrace and great views.All of the rooms at the Montreal guest house have a private bathroom, heating and a TV.Hostal Montreal’s restaurant serves buffet breakfast, à la carte dishes, a daily set menu and a range of homemade desserts. Galician specials include fresh local seafood. There is also a snack bar.The Montreal is set near the Rías (estuaries) of Muros and Noia, only 25 mi from Santiago Airport. Parking is free on site.
- Good pretty and cheap. Ideal for a weekend or holiday getaway. The staff very friendly. Good food
- Great place, for a great price! Everything you need on site. Market two blocks away. Friendly family owned establishment. WiFi Excellent!
- Location, pool, friendly man at check in, beds comfy, wifi
- Buena relación calidad precio. Desayuno genial. Aunque no la usamos, la piscina pintaba muy bien. Personal atento
- Una acogida genial! Muy familiar y muy atentos, limpieza, buena comida y precios inmejorables. Nos hemos encontrado como en casa. Gracias a Jesús y Noelia.
Ancora da Ria
This property is 3 minutes walk from the beach. Ancora da Ria is a guest house located less than 1,000 feet from the beach, in Galicia’s Porto do Son. Rooms have balconies with charming views and free internet access. Muros is 31 mi from the property.All rooms are bright and have a TV, telephone and private bathroom.
Ancora da Ria has a restaurant with a variety of dishes including traditional seafood and meat dishes.Ancora da Ria Guest House is located in a quiet town on the Muros y Noia Estuary, surrounded by mountains and coastline. Santiago de Compostela can be reached within an hour by car. The towns of Boiro, Noia and Ribeira are between 20 and 40 minutes’ drive away.
- Muy bien situado. La zona es muy tranquila incluso para ir con niños. Los dueños muy amables y muy pendientes de todo.
- Lugar tranquilo e agradable. Atención excelente. Boa ubicación e boa relación calidade-prezo.
- Excelente este hotel que é simples, mas aconchegante. O serviço oferecido pelo seu dono, Don Pepe, é excelente. Sempre estava perguntando se necessitávamos alguma coisa, recomendando outras. Vale muito a pena na equação custo x benefício!
- Hotelito, perfecto, relación calidad precio, excelente!!! Gente muy amable, todo limpísimo!!!
- A pesar de que llegamos tarde en la noche el dueño estuvo dispuesto a informarnos acerca de la zona y de los principales lugares de interés. Habitación básica para descansar. Buena limpieza.
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Set on the seafront of Louro, Hostal Solymar offers rooms and apartments with flat-screen TV. Playa de San Francisco Beach is 50 feet from the property.All rooms at Hostal Solymar comes with a private bathroom with bath and a bidet. Bed linen and towels are provided.At Hostal Solymar you will find a 24-hour front desk and a bar. Other facilities offered at the property include a tour desk.Santiago de Compostela Airport is 35 mi away, while Muros is 6.2 mi from the property.
- The rooms were clean and comfortable, the roof deck has an astonishing view of the prettiest beach in any town we saw, and the staff members were exceedingly friendly.
- Eenvoudig maar heel gastvije en erg netjes hotelletje. Mooi dakterras met prachtig uitzicht op de oceaan. Je steekt de weg over en je bent op een heel mooi strandje waar de zeker ‘s avonds een beetje een bounty gevoel krijgt. Heerlijk gegeten in het visrestaurant en een lekker drankje in een van de barretjes. Plaatsje is niet groot maar alles wtr je nodig hebt is er. Genoten van de gastvije spanjaarden. Omdat wij al enkele weken onderweg waren met onze motor bood de gastvrouw spontaan aan om onze was te doen. Super!!
Das Personal ist sehr freundlich und weiß sich zu helfen, wenn der Gast kein Spanisch spricht, mit Google Übersetzer.
Die Lage mit Blick auf das Meer und natürlich die Dachterrasse.
- Posizione eccellente, accoglienza e gentilezza del personale!!! Tutto perfetto… ci tornerò sicuramente!!!
El hostal está perfecto en relación calidad precio. La habitación muy limpia y el personal muy amable.
La localización muy buena,.frente a la playa y para conocer la zona .
Pensión Residencia J. Lago
Set on the Galician coastline in the old harbor town of Muros, Pensión Residencia J. Lago offers free Wi-Fi and heating. The guest house overlooks the port leading on to Muros Atlantic Estuary.The charming guest house, with colorful décor and cozy rooms, features parquet floors and wooden furniture. Each room offers free towels and bed linen, as well as a private bathroom and TV.There are shops and restaurants that serve traditional Galician meals and fresh seafood within a 5-minute walk of the property. Santiago de Compostela is 37 mi away.
- The location is great. Just in front of the harbor and close to the town main square. Surrounded by bars and small nice restaurants.
- The view from the room on the port, spacious room in a typical building.
- A nice and quiet room, recentlly redecorated in bright colors (and flamingo covered walls). Friendly staff and great value.
- Exceptional value for money. The room was clean and the staff friendly and helpful. Muros is beautiful and interesting well worth a visit. We may consider going back some day and would certainly stay at the J Lago
Great location opposite the harbour
Bar breakfast just a few doors away.
Good value for a modest price.
I will visit again.
Located in Muros, 27 mi from Santiago de Compostela, A Vianda features a restaurant, bar and free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Each room is fitted with a flat-screen TV. Some units feature views of the sea or city; while others are interior-facing. Every room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a bath.There is a tour desk at the property.Sanxenxo is 29 mi from A Vianda, while Isla de la Toja is 23 mi from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 34 mi away.
- Close to the marina, owner and staff were so nice and helpful
- The price was very good and the position was perfect. It was clean, comfortable and presentable. Quite a large place and not at all crowded. The proprietor locked our bikes in front of the bar during the day and brought them in at closing time without us asking, very good of him
- Great location Wi-fi good. It’s €35 a night so amazing value for money. Owners great and the food in the restaurant is really tasty
This hotel is set right in the heart of Muros. It’s a tall thin building – the nicest rooms are on the front with fabulous harbour views. The other rooms are more modest but totally adequate as you’ll be out enjoying the nearby scenery all day!
The incredibly hard working owners speak good English and are fun. Downstairs is a cafe which is open throughout the day from early to late.
There’s a free public car park opposite and all Muros’s delights are within a short walk.
There is no lift and lots of stairs should you be on the 3rd floor.
- The last, and worse, stop on our short driving trip through Galicia. Best location but the staff seemed to have a problem with clients booked through your agency. We were the only people staying, but had to trek up several flights of stairs with our cases. My wife speaks fluent Spanish and still had difficulty extracting a smile at meal times. Room and bathroom cold and tired. Only upside was the location, and the very good main course for dinner.
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Pension Vagalume is located in Boiro. This 2-star guesthouse offers a bar. Free WiFi is at guests’ disposal.All rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a TV with cable channels. Each room comes with a private bathroom with a bath. All guest rooms include a closet.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.Santiago de Compostela is 24 miles from Pension Vagalume. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 29 miles from the accommodation.
- Nice people nice location for the price is ok, Diner was nice
- Friwndly helpful owner. Good location close to beach and restaurants. Very clean.
Estábamos en el primer piso y el wifi iba de maravilla. Pudimos utilizarlo sin problemas.
El baño estaba bastante nuevo aunque le faltaba algún jabón de manos.
Está situado muy cerca del paseo y con opción de ir a la playa andando (unos 10-15 min).
Suele haber sitio para aparcar enfrente o muy cerca.
Pensión modesta pero súper limpia y muy correcta. Nos alojamos un domingo ( hacíamos noche en la Regata Rías Baixas en La Puebla y ante la imposibilidad de encontrar alojamiento en dicho pueblo) Teníamos miedo de que hubiese follon de fiesta por locales cercanos pero todo lo contrario. La habitación limpísima, los colchones buenos y el precio incluía un desayuno estupendo.
Muy recomendable! Pd: parking cercano gratuito.
La ubicación y la atención recibida.
Desayuno en la cafetería pudiendo pedir cualquier cosa que tengan (bollería,zumo, tostadas…)
Pensión O Prouso
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Featuring sea views from all rooms, Pensión O Prouso overlooks a beach 15 minutes’ walk away. Set in the village of Camota, the guest house offers free Wi-Fi and free parking.Rooms are heated and come with satellite TV and a wardrobe. They have tiled floors and a private bathroom with a bath tub or shower.Breakfast is available in the spacious café-bar. Luggage storage is offered and there is a tour desk. You can go hiking on the nearby Pindo Mountain and Santiago de Compostela is 42 mi away.
- The host was fantastic. Nothing was too much trouble. He made us feel like royalty. Good food and drink too. Near to a huge beach.
- The hotel was clean but the photos gave the impression that there was lots of garden space and areas to eat out. In fact the tables outside the bar were on the pavement and there was a small patch of grass at the back which was not being used when we were there. We liked the walking Monte Pindo and the archealogical trail and the beach was beautiful and completely unspoilt. We also liked the beaches all along the coast and some of the bars.
- Was really nice there…. located close to the center and to the way on the beach, it is a very nice and charming place…. also very good for Kids, because there is a little square and a playground next to the Pension….. Food and Drinks perfekt as well… Also the owners very really nice and friendly….actually a place to stay a little longer…..
- The place is super clean and the owner is very friendly + there are great views.
- The owners are so very nice. And accommodated my food times the restaurant always open. Excellent service. Loved walking to the beach everyday. Stunningly beautiful.
Top Guest Houses In Miñortos Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Miñortos Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Miñortos Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Miñortos Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!