10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Mingorría Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Mingorría Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Mingorría Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mingorría Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mingorría Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Mingorría Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Mingorría Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Mingorría Castile And Leon:
Hostal Mirador de Avila
Located 350 feet from the Four Columns Monument, Hostal Mirador de Avila offers views of Ávila’s ancient city walls. There is free Wi-Fi and all air-conditioned rooms come with a flat-screen TV.Featuring ceramic floors, each room has a desk and wardrobe. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries and a bath tub or shower.There is an air-conditioned lounge, where you can have breakfast. Here you can also play board games, use the internet or watch TV and videos.Luggage storage is available. The Hostal Mirador de Avila offers both free public parking and paid private parking.
- Excellent large room with great views of the city walls. Really comfortable beds. Easy to find and park and is only 5 minutes walk down to the walls at the opposite end to the cathedral. It is located above a car workshop and this may seem off putting but it is completely quiet outside working hours.
- Did not eat in the Hostel although the facility was available.
- They were very helpful and cheery…rooms were clean and comfortable.
This is the second time we have stayed here.
It is just as comfortable, clean and convenient as it was two years ago. The owner is so friendly and helpful. Parking is easy, right outside the hotel and it is just a short walk to the city centre and main sights.
- We had the best sleep of our trip. Comfortable beds, clean modern room, great location, quiet, friendly staff, nice views. Place was a labour of love for the lady running it.
Located within Ávila’s old city walls, a UNESCO heritage site, Le Vintage is beside the town hall and cathedral. It offers free WiFi and modern rooms.All stylish, heated rooms come with a flat-screen TV and a mini-bar with 1 free bottle of water. Each room has a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries.You will find many restaurants in the surrounding area. Ávila Tourist Office is just 350 feet from the property and Santa Teresa Convent is 1,000 feet away.
- The location was great and good value for money. The beds were comfortable and the shower had good pressure. The girl at reception was very welcoming and helpful.
Very nice and helpful staff.
Beautiful decorations and vintage atmosphere in whole hostel.
Very central location inside the old part of Avila.
Friendly staff, reasonable English spoken.
- Extremely friendly staff, very happy to help. Right in the center.
- Good breakfast, nice staff, very surprised by the interior design
Gran Hostal San Segundo
Gran Hostal San Segundo is in the heart of Ávila, across from the cathedral and by the old city walls. All rooms offer central heating and free Wi-Fi.The Hostal San Segundo is set in a historic building from the 19th century. The rooms are comfortable and have private bathrooms, with a work desk and a TV. There are also non-smoking rooms.The restaurant offers a range of typical dishes from Ávila; guests can also enjoy Jabugo ham and anchovies from Cantabria. The 24-hour reception includes a tour desk.
- The staff was helpful and gladly stored my bags twice. Having a small cafe accessible from the hotel was handy for morning coffee. The Hostal was located directly across from the city wall and one of the main gates.
- Large room, quite comfortable. Excellent location for the old part of the city.
- El personal del restaurante muy amable, los productos de muy buena calidad yel hostal muy bien ubicado
- Muy buena ubicación para conocer lo más destacado tanto dentro de la muralla como fuera. El personal agradable y colaborador para las necesidades y dudas que tuve. Muy cómoda la habitación aunque le faltaría tener internet a todas las habitaciones
- la ubicación y tranquilidad a pesar de ser un sitio concurrido
Hostal Don Diego is centrally located 350 feet inside Avila’s historic walls, and 5 minutes’ walk from the cathedral. It offers rooms with free Wi-Fi and private bathrooms.Rooms at the Don Diego guest house are also heated, and come with a TV and a telephone. They feature wooden floors, and some rooms have a work desk.The Don Diego has a 24-hour front desk, and offers private on-site parking for an extra charge. You can walk to the Palacio de Congresos Lienzo Norte in 3 minutes and Universidad Católica is 0.6 mi away.
- The ability to use the kitchen clean towels and cleaning every day good local info
- I mean it was less than $50 so I wasn’t expecting five star facility. Location is impeccable and staff friendly place sweet
- Bed really comfortable though a little short. Fortunately I’m not tall. Room small but being in old town was understandable. Grateful for parking. New staff member was disorganised but really helpful, think she needed more training!
- It was more of a short stop for us, just one night on our travels, the room was well equipt, clean and tidy. It was very comfortable.
- Very nice accommodation in the city center and great starting point for its visit. Good services, I especially appreciated: elevator 🙂 and the possibility of parking bicycles in the patio.
Hostal Doña Juana
Located in Ávila, within 600 feet of Castilla y Leon Tourism Office and a 3-minute walk of Ávila Cathedral, Hostal Doña Juana has accommodations with a shared lounge and free WiFi. Popular points of interest nearby include Avila City Hall and Torreón de los Guzmanes. Local points of interest like Avila Council Office and Avila County Council are reachable within 1,500 feet and 500 yards, respectively.At Hostal Doña Juana, every room includes a desk, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. The rooms include air conditioning, and some units at Hostal Doña Juana have a balcony. The rooms include a closet.Avila Provincial Hospital is a 7-minute walk from Hostal Doña Juana, while Avila’s Bus Station is a 7-minute walk away.
- Fantastic location, exceptionally comfortable room. Great value for money! We found free parking easily following the advice of the friendly and helpful manager.
The location is fantastic for the old centre!!
It is very clean and the owners are super helpful .
- Staff very friendly, location is perfect to start walking around old Avila city. Though reception is in the second floor, there’s no problem because there is an elevator. AC is very good, bathroom clean with toiletries, I for a room with a little balcony to the street. I just wonder it is a 2 starts hotel when looks like a 3 stars!
- The hotel, location, friendly reception, value for money, lovely room.
- Location excellent: very close to the centre. pedestrianised street:
Hostal El Pinar
Set 1.2 mi from Ávila’s old town, Hostal El Pinar features rooms with private bathrooms and free Wi-Fi. This guest house offers views of the city’s old walls.Each simply decorated room at Hostal El Pinar has heating and a desk.Guests can make use of El Pinar’s free private parking facilities, as well as its tour desk and 24-hour reception.The guest house offers easy access to the A51 Motorway, which connects guests to Salamanca and Madrid within 90 minutes. The beautiful Sierra de Gredos Nature Reserve is 31 mi away.
Raquel the host was superb and very helpful
very nice and clean motel
5 minutes drive
Simple place, easy to find once you know its not in the city but on the Valladolid road out of it, about 1 km.
Plenty of parking outside and near by.
Quiet but not silent.
Pleasant easy stay.
Staff very friendly.
- I liked the cleaniness and freshness of the place. The staff was very helpful and cordial.
- Se encuentra cerca de una ciudad con todos los servicios necesarios
- Habitación muy limpia y cómoda. Hotel tranquilo y sin ruidos. Excelente relación calidad-precio. Fué un acierto para pasar una noche y continuar con mi viaje.
- Raquel the host was superb and very helpful
Casa Rural Abuela Simona
Set in Vega de Santa María, 20 minutes’ drive from Ávila, Casa Rural Abuela Simona offers heated rooms and shared bathrooms.Guests also have access to a shared living area with a TV, and a patio with a barbecue.Both Madrid and Valladolid can be reached in just over an hour’s drive. Free private parking is available on site.
- The lady who owns the casa rural is very nice and helpful. The lady who runs the local bar is also thé only restaraunt in the town and she is wonderfully helpful ans friendly. We met the full family and the local Major. The “locals” really make this location a lost gem.
- Charming owner. We were lucky enough to have the whole of this little village house to ourselves. Really good shower room, better than some 4 star hotels! The situation was convenient for Avila and Sergovia.
Marivi, la señora que nos atendió, fue muy amable, además nos llamó antes de llegar y al llegar a la casa vino enseguida que la llamamos.
El pueblo es muy tranquilo.
- Excelente trato de la dueña, nos sentimos muy cómodos y nuestro perro también. Muchas gracias por todo!
- El trato personal. El ambiente del lugar. La limpieza en general a pesar de ser una casa antigua. La tranquilidad de la zona
Hostal Restaurante Puerta del Alcázar
This charming 17th-century building is set in front of Ávila’s city walls, offering views of the cathedral. The hotel has been renovated, retaining its charm mixed with modern amenities.Conveniently located in the historic town center, Hostal Restaurante Puerta del Alcázar is close to a parking spaces. All rooms offer free Wi-Fi.Its traditional-style interior features a welcoming restaurant, where you can try everything from characteristic Castillian dishes to the most contemporary cuisine.Ávila Bus Station is 2,650 feet away, and the train station is 0.7 mi away, providing direct services to Madrid, Salamanca and Segovia.
- location + outside terrace with some animation at night
- Great place in perfect location overlooking the wall. Breakfast was just what we needed to start our day. Very friendly staff. Will definitely stay there whenever we go back to Avila!
- The situation is perfect, in front of the turistic point and the staff very nice..
- very good hotel at a wonderful location, with a buffet breakfast
Location, rooms were very comfortable. Ruth at the reception was very attentive and helpful. Relation price/quality was very good.
Location, location, location. Close to everything important in the city and close to the best bars and restaurants too.
Featuring a shared lounge and free WiFi, Antika Snoga is located in Ávila, a 1-minute walk from Ávila Cathedral and 600 feet from Avila City Hall. Built in 15th century, the property is within just 600 feet of Castilla y Leon Tourism Office and 600 feet of Torreón de los Guzmanes. Avila Council Office is 600 feet from the property.At the guesthouse, the rooms include a desk. The rooms come with a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hair dryer. At Antika Snoga rooms are equipped with a closet and a flat-screen TV.Languages spoken at the reception include English and Spanish.Avila County Council is 600 feet from the accommodation.
- Great location right in the middle of the town, though it is very quiet and peaceful. Excellent service and price-quality ratio
La situacion excelente para conocer Avila.
Nos recibio Diana en recepcion, es un encanto de persona y nos aconsejo muy bien. El detalle del cafe para el desayuno, obsequio del hotel, todo un puntazo.
- Está muy bien situado, el personal muy agradable y la cama muy cómoda.
- Muy comodo, limpio, muy bien situado. Sobresaliente relación calidad-servicios / coste.
- Posizione eccellente, personale gentilissimo, stanza ampia e confortevole, il tutto a un prezzo estremamente conveniente. In aggiunta ci hanno offerto la colazione , anticipando l’orario previsto per consentirci di mangiare qualcosa e bere un caffè prima di partire.
Apartamento Tomas Luis de Victoria
Featuring a balcony with city views, Apartamento Tomas Luis de Victoria is a holiday home, located in Avila. The holiday home is 350 feet from Ávila Cathedral.There is a dining area and a kitchen complete with a dishwasher, an oven and microwave. Towels and bed linen are available at Apartamento Tomas Luis de Victoria.Guests can enjoy activities such as cycling, golfing and canoeing in the area.Avila City Hall is 350 feet from Apartamento Tomas Luis de Victoria, while Avila Council Office is 650 feet from the property.
La ubicación es inmejorable, el trato recibido por Jorge, el anfitrión, genial. Y tener el aparcamiento en el garaje del mismo edificio, lo hace aun más cómodo para posibles desplazamientos.
La situación es perfecta, a cien metros de la catedral en pleno casco antiguo.
Son tres habitaciones, dos individuales y una doble.
No hay ruidos por la noche y se duerme bien.
Se ve limpio.
El dueño es atento y te resuelve problemas.
Se llega en coche hasta la puerta, es un primero y tiene ascensor.
Las habitaciones individuales tienen armario grande y mesitas de noche.
Buena presión de agua en el baño, buen espejo y accesorios.
Para un fin de semana, y si no hay problema con los puntos en contra, esta muy bien.
- Excelente ubicación, junto a la catedral. Habitaciones amplias y cómodas. Sólo fuimos una noche y no utilizamos la cocina, pero es ideal para 4 personas
- A mi hija le encantó su cama decía que era muy comoda
- Hola, estuve en el apartamento con una amiga y sus dos hijos. El apartamento es muy espacioso, las habitaciones amplias y estaba todo muy limpio. Las camas, cómodas. Ubicación excelente, cerca de la muralla por lo que se puede aparcar fuera, que no es zona azul y al lado de toda la parte más relevante. Jorge, muy amable y educado. Recomendable al 100 %.
- La ubicación es inmejorable, el trato recibido por Jorge, el anfitrión, genial. Y tener el aparcamiento en el garaje del mismo edificio, lo hace aun más cómodo para posibles desplazamientos.
Top Guest Houses In Mingorría Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Mingorría Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Mingorría Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Mingorría Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!