10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Mijas Costa Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Mijas Costa Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Mijas Costa Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mijas Costa Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mijas Costa Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Mijas Costa Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Mijas Costa Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Mijas Costa Andalucía:
Casa Luz del Faro
This property is a 5-minute walk from the beach. Offering an outdoor pool and sun terrace with views of the sea, Casa Luz del Faro is located in Mijas Costa in the Andalucía Region, 19 mi from Málaga. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature views of the sea or mountain.You can play darts at this guest house, and the area is popular for golfing. Marbella is 14 mi from Casa Luz del Faro, while Torremolinos is 11 mi from the property. Malaga Airport is 14 mi away.
- We spent here our last days of our trip to Andaluzia. We were looking for a place to relax and this was just perfect. A great place and wonderful owners will help you enjoy your vacation in this romantic and cozy house.
- good sized room, excellent hospitality, lovely breakfast served on the terrace, nice sized pool.
Lovely hosts, so nice meeting them. Modern house with nice facilities and very clean.
Such serene breakfast time outside by the pool, gazing at the sea!
Veeery big room, bed and bathroom.
Spent little but great time there.
- Lovely modern and very very clean house .And perfect outside space with good size pool and sunloungers .Hosts couldnt be more helpfull.Such a lovely couple.Enjoyable breakfast on the terase with lovely sea view.
- The property was amazing, clean, a great location with wonderful hosts.
Casa Tradewinds is located in Mijas Costa, 16 mi from Malaga Botanical Garden. 19 mi from Calle Larios, the property is also 19 mi away from Carmen Thyssen Museum. The property features an outdoor pool, terrace, and a 24-hour front desk.Located on the 2nd floor, this air-conditioned room features a private balcony with views of the sea and the pool. The bathroom includes a bath and shower. A safe, flat-screen TV, and small fridge are available.Activities such as cycling, fishing, hiking can be enjoyed in the surroundings, and guests can relax along the beachfront. Malaga Cathedral is 19 mi from Casa Tradewinds, while Picasso Museum is 19 mi from the property. Malaga Airport is 14 mi away.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Temático El Cid
This property is a 2-minute walk from the beach. Hostal El Cid is located in the center of Fuengirola, just 5 minutes’ walk from the beach and seafront promenade. It offers a 24-hour reception and air-conditioned rooms with a balcony, an LCD TV and distinctive décor.Each themed room at El Cid is based on a different figure from world history. All rooms come with free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom. A buffet breakfast is included.The Mare Nostrum restaurant serves buffet breakfast and offers city views. There is also a bar with a small roof terrace.Fuengirola Bullring is 10 minutes’ walk from Hostal El Cid. Easily accessible from the A7 and AP7 Motorways, the guest house is 20 minutes’ drive from Málaga Airport.
The breakfast was very good every one will find something good.
Breakfast lady’s very nice and helpful.
Receptionist very helpful.
- Really friendly staff and good location. Rooms were nice and clean. Great value for money.
- Great location in the center of Fuengirola. Spacious room with balcony. Clean room. The bathroom was also spacious. The medieval decorations and furnishings. Staff were very friendly. The very good room price included a nice buffet breakfast.
- As an hostel, it was wonderful, excellent location (near the beach, the shops, the train and bus stations), nice and helpful staff, strong WiFi signal, lovely decoration and decent breakfast
- I found Andreas to be quiet and unassuming…Hector a gent. Can’t remember the other guys but all were very pleasant.
- The breakfast was very good every one will find something good.
Hostel Euro Holitel
This property is minutes walk from the beach. Located in Fuengirola city center near restaurants and shops, and 2 minutes walk from the beach, Hostel Euro Holitel features a sun terrace and views of the city.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property. A bus and train stops are within walking distance.Zoo Fuengirola is 1,000 feet from the property. Malaga Airport is 12 mi away.
- The night staff were funny and helpful life was broke but mended by next day 3 euro breakfast excelant value cheap clean good location but parking expensive and a walk away if u have bags but still good spot to be more info on parking would b better poss a little map
- It is a hostel not an hotel, and it meets hostel expectations, there is ample restaurants in the area, and it is close to the beach and railway
- The area with resturants, bars, shopping and beach nearby
- Location brilliant great staff considering location great value
- Great location. Beds very comfortable. Very helpfull staff
Pension Santa Fe
This property is 2 minutes walk from the beach. This affordable hotel is located just 250 feet from the fantastic beaches of the Costa del Sol, right in the coastline’s heart of Fuengirola.The Santa Fe is built around a typical tiled Andalusian courtyard with a fountain in its center. Its simple and functional single and double rooms all come equipped with satellite TVs, and some open onto balconies.Enjoy the warm southern Spanish sunshine with a day on the nearby golden, sandy beach. You can also enjoy a cultural day trip to the city of Málaga, birthplace of Pablo Picasso, 18 miles away.
- Nothing it was worse place I’ve ever been like staying in a prison cell. No window in our room or air con and 3beds between 4 of us!!
- Very dingy. Paid for it, looked at the accommodation and left to find somewhere better. Bathroom was really nasty! Horrible smell from obviously unlaundered blankets in the wardrobe. Not good at all.
- It is what it is – your very basic requirements at a good price in a great location with friendly staff we love it and we use it to sleep and wash👍
- It’s cheap and provided a roof over my head, that’s it, otherwise absolutely terrible
- Close to the beach and restaurants and everything else. The girl working there was amazing – SHE does a great job at a poor place.
Hostal Los Corchos
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Hostal Los Corchos is centrally located, just 150 feet from Fuengirola Beach. It offers a free Wi-Fi zone, free parking, and air-conditioned rooms with a satellite TV and solar energy.Featuring tiled floors and light wooden furniture, rooms at Los Corchos have a sofa and a safe. The private bathroom comes with a shower and amenities.Breakfast is available, and guests can enjoy a drink or a snack in the café-bar.Los Corchos offers a laundry and ironing service. It has a 24-hour reception and a tour desk. Fuengirola Marina is a 5-minute walk away.
Breakfast, very good, simple and cheap.
Staff exceptionally friendly.
- Fantastic location about 30 metres from the beach and a great beach bar. Basic accommodation which is Immaculately clean. Staff helpful and polite and a little bar where you could get breakfast and a drink.
- Location fab … very clean… friendly family owned ..
- Friendly and welcoming staff. Very clean comfortable room with excellent air conditioning. Local to beach shops and restaurants.
- The location of this hotel is excellent, just across the road from the beach and close to the center. We arrived early and our rooms were ready and we had a very speedy check in. Rooms were very comfortable, nice and quiet at night time with good air con, spotlessly clean with small but perfect bathroom. The staff were so nice and friendly and helped with our bags to the upstairs room. Great coffee and we enjoyed breakfast on the terrace each morning.
- Breakfast, very good, simple and cheap.
This property is a 4-minute walk from the beach. Located just 800 feet from Fuengirola Beach, this family-run guest house offers a seasonal outdoor pool, surrounded by gardens. The rooms include air conditioning, heating and a TV.Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas of Hostal Jomarijo. The guest house has a 24-hour reception desk, offering luggage storage.Hostal Jomarijo is located a 5-minute walk from Fuengirola Harbor. Fuengirola Train Station is only 2,150 feet away, and offers direct services to Málaga Airport and city center.Fuengirola Bullring and the popular Biopark Zoo are around a 15-minute walk from the Jomarijo. You can find a wide range of bars and restaurants in the surrounding streets.
- Central to everything, handiness to train station, value for money
- The hotel staff were welcoming, it was always really clean and tidy and the facilities were just what we needed for a short break. The location is good too; not too far from the station and quite close to the beach. They also let us check in early, and then when we checked out we were able to leave our bags there and come back to use the shower! I thought this was a lovely gesture.
- Bed very comfortable. Staff very helpful. Excellent location. Small supermarket less than 2 minutes walk away. Only a ten minute walk to beach, bars restaurants etc.
- Have just spent 10 days here with my 20 year old grandaughter we had a lovely holiday. Everything about the place is fine. For the price it is fine. Lovely gardens & pool. Spotlessly clean. Nothing was any trouble you just had to ask. Small hostal only 12 rooms perfect if you want a hassle free place to sleep. Will stay again.
- Only the location, rest was a huge disappointment.
Hostal El Escudo de Mijas
The charming and picturesque El Escudo De Mijas is located right in the center of Mijas, close to Plaza de la Constitución. From its great mountain position you can enjoy beautiful views of the Costa del Sol.This guest house is located at an altitude of 1,500 feet. It is 15 minutes’ drive from Málaga Airport, 20 minutes’ drive from Málaga and Marbella, and just 4.3 mi away from the sea.The comfortable and clean rooms have fully equipped private bathrooms with amenities such as towels, hairdryer, shampoo, dental set, and a shaving set.
- An excellent place to stay and a great location. Very good value for money. I would definitely stay here again.
- It was clean. Comfortable. Very good value. Very central to everything.
- Ver lovely place, Ms Margarida is a True lady and very nice person!!
- Margarita very pleasant had a lovely room with a view that I requested.
- What a lovely place, really comfortable beds and spotlessly clean. Wouldn’t hesitate to stay there again and heartily recommend it. Brilliant location too.
This property is 1 minutes walk from the beach. Set next to Fuengirola’s Plaza Constitución, Hostal Italia is just 350 feet from Fuengirola Beach. It offers a 24-hour front desk, a rooftop sun terrace and air-conditioned rooms with flat-screen TV.Each functional room at Guest House Italia features a safe and a private bathroom. Some rooms may also have a balcony.Breakfast is served daily in the Italia Hostal’s bar. There are also various restaurants and stores in the surrounding streets, and on Fuengirola’s nearby seaside promenade.Fuengirola is located between Torremolinos and Marbella on the Costa del Sol. Malaga Airport is 12 miles away and there are regular train services from Fuengirola Train Station, just a 5-minute drive from the guesthouse.
- Aircon, location, friendly staff.cleanliness, power of shower😊
- The hostel italia is spotless and the staff are really friendly and helpful, rooms are cleaned every day.
- Perfect location, spotlessly clean. I’d never stay anywhere else in Fuengirola
- I’ve stayed here many times. Location, cleanliness and comfort are superb but it’s the wonderful staff who make it even more of a pleasure to visit.
The very friendly, kind and welcoming family and Jose Manuel was very attentive also. Very relaxing stay, having spent 5 hours looking for somewhere to sleep that night, I was beginning to give up, when all of a sudden Hostal Italia came up on my phone and I managed to get a room! I was so relieved.
Thank you to you all
Pension Los Faroles
This property is a 12-minute walk from the beach. Los Faroles is set a 5 minute walk from central Fuengirola, 10 minutes from the beach. All rooms and public areas are air conditioned, with free Wi-Fi.This practical guest house is located just yards from the Bullring, the zoo and the Town Hall. The Mijas Water Park is a short drive away.The pretty town of Fuengirola offers 4 miles of beaches. The popular cities of Malaga and Marbella are only 18.5 miles and 19 miles away.Rooms at the Pensión Los Faroles all have a minibar and a TV. Bathrooms are shared between rooms.
Short walk to bars and supermarket. I was impressed by the +
manager Juan for delvering my walking stick to my new hotel a long way away after I left it behind. Thanks again.
- – good location, value for money, the man at reception was very friendly
- Large spacious room.friendly efficient staff. Two bathrooms
- Very nice owner and located away from the tourist strip,in amongst the local people.Fridge in room useful when self catering too!
- Great value for money and everything you need, no frills, very clean.
- Short walk to bars and supermarket. I was impressed by the +
Top Guest Houses In Mijas Costa Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Mijas Costa Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Mijas Costa Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Mijas Costa Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!