10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Miguel-Ibáñez Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Miguel-Ibáñez Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Miguel-Ibáñez Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Miguel-Ibáñez Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Miguel-Ibáñez Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Miguel-Ibáñez Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Miguel-Ibáñez Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Miguel-ibáñez Castile And Leon:
Hostal Goya II
Offering simple, attractive rooms with free Wi-Fi, Hostal Goya II is located in the center of the charming town of Carbonero el Mayor. It is just 30 minutes’ drive from the historic city of Segovia.Each of Hostal Goya II’s rustic rooms has air conditioning. There is a TV and a private bathroom.Carbonero el Mayor has a small selection of restaurants and cafés, which are within walking distance of the guest house.Carbonero el Mayor offers easy access to the picturesque Segovia region. Valladolid can be reached in just over an hour by car, while Madrid is 75 mi away.
Lovely looking & very clean place. Very near Segovia by car and a very quiet place away from the tourists of Segovia and also at a very good price. There is a free car park just a few meters away from the Hostal. There was not a great choice of eateries around as it was late Sunday night but we managed to find a restaurant and also we even got to see the locals performing traditional dances/singing after our dinner as there was some kind of festive going on.
We booked 2 rooms for our family of 5 but there were no extra beds so we used our ‘ready bed’ for our 4 year old which was fine although booking.com didn’t let us know there was not going to be an extra bed.
Overall it was a great stop on our way to Segovia. Would happily stay again.
- The check in was quick and do not cause problems our late arrival. They was very kind and helpful.
- Very friendly staff, and was above bar restaurant.
Simple and basic for a one night stop over
Very rustic and quiet (except there was a wedding going on at the local church)
The room has a balcony, it’s good decorated and has good furniture.
The bed is real double one.
The bathroom has a bidet.
It is possible to park your car near the hostal at opposite side of the street.
- Lovely looking & very clean place. Very near Segovia by car and a very quiet place away from the tourists of Segovia and also at a very good price. There is a free car park just a few meters away from the Hostal. There was not a great choice of eateries around as it was late Sunday night but we managed to find a restaurant and also we even got to see the locals performing traditional dances/singing after our dinner as there was some kind of festive going on.
El Sueño De Luisa
El Sueño De Luisa is located in Coca and features barbecue facilities. The property has a garden, as well as a terrace. Every room comes with a balcony with a garden view.At El Sueño De Luisa rooms are equipped with air conditioning, a seating area, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, a kitchen, a dining area and a private bathroom with free toiletries, a bath and a hair dryer. El Sueño De Luisa has some units that feature a patio, and every room is equipped with a coffee machine. The rooms include a closet.Guests at El Sueño De Luisa will be able to enjoy activities in and around Coca, like hiking.Segovia is 27 miles from El Sueño De Luisa, while Medina del Campo is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Valladolid Airport, 39 miles from El Sueño De Luisa.
No reviews yet.
Hosteria Natura Plaza
Hosteria Natura Plaza is located in the old town, close to the Plaza Mayor, only 350 feet from the Cathedral of Segovia and just 10 minutes’ walk from the Roman Aqueduct.Rooms at this guest house feature stone walls and come with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries. Bed linen and towels are also included.Numerous bars and restaurants can be found in the surrounding streets. The Alcazar de Segovia is 20 minutes’ walk from the guest house.
Very professional and helpful a
Staff. Room was very nice
- The room was cozy, comfortable and very clean. The staff was friendly and helpful! Very central location.
Location couldn’t be more central (20 metres from the Plaza Mayor!).
If you travel by car, it’s probably worth while booking the underground parking as, even at weekends, parking in the walled town is a nightmare.
- Comfy bed. Large, clean washroom. Quiet, despite street action.
- They allocated us in another hostal with a bigger room. Was clean and comfortable for one or two nights. Near the centrum. There is a public parking place near and it is free on saturdays afternoon and the whole sunday. The stuff is kind and helpful.
- Very professional and helpful a
Hospedaje La Judería
With free WiFi in all areas, Hospedaje La Judería is located in central Segovia, a 1-minute walk from the cathedral and 350 feet from the Plaza Mayor.The bright rooms are equipped with heating, a flat-screen TV, and private bathroom. They are furnished in a modern, simple style and have city views.Named a UNESCO site, the Roman Aqueduct of Segovia is a 10-minute walk away. The Alcázar is 1,500 feet from the property.
- The staff were very helpful. Upon arrival, I was presented with a map and suggestions of what to see and where to eat. The location couldn’t have been better. It was right by the cathedral, close to the main square but, on a quiet side street. The room was basic but, great value for the money. All the necessities were provided.
- Location was nice, restaurants near. Room was very good for price and silent. No noises so sleeping quality was very good
- Very helpful host, great location, quiet. Our room was nice, lovely views and good size bathroom. Would definitely return.
- Lovely accommodations near important attractions yet in a quiet area. Having access to a shared refrigerator and electric kettle was a helpful.
- It’s a lovely location in the old Jewish quarter tucked behind the cathedral so it’s quiet but in the middle of the old town.
Casa de la Moneda
Set on a 16th-century building in Segovia, Casa de la Moneda features an on-site restaurant and bar. This guest house offers a shared terrace and garden area. Public parking is available.All rooms have simple décor and parquet floors, and include 1 bathroom with a bath, shower, and a hairdryer. A work desk and a wardrobe are also available. Bed linen and towels are provided.Guests have access to a shared lounge, which includes a large sofa, flat-screen TV, and a couple of dining tables. Staff at the reception can provide you with tourist information about the area, and luggage storage is available.The reception of the property is located in the restaurant.Antonio Machado Museum is 3,100 feet from the property, and the Roman Aquduct is a 20-minute walk away. The main train station is 2.5 mi away. Adolfo Suárez Madrid-Barajas Airport is a 1-hour drive away.
- Location. Value for money. Historic interest. Good Wi-Fi signal.
Location inside the museum with the great view and nice park.
Easy walk up to the center.
- The girl who booked us in via the restaurant was very pleasant and helpful. The Museum was quiet at night as we were the only people there!!!
Il wifi funziona benissimo, anche di notte – wifi works well, all the night too.
Immerso in un ambiente incantevole – beautiful environment.
Notti molto tranquille e silenziose – very silent at night.
- The very place is very exotic since you live inthe territory of museum (coins production) and on the night time you have to open medieval doors to get into your dwelling.
Hab Urban Hostel
Set 500 from Plaza Mayor Square, Hab Urban Hostel is located in Segovia. This guest house offers air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Segovia Cathedral is 5 minutes’ walk away.All rooms have simple décor and parquet floors. They have 1 double bed and 1 private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries. There is also a flat-screen TV, and most rooms include a terrace or balcony. Bed linen and towels are provided.You will find a wide range of shops, restaurants, and bars within 500 feet of Hab Urban Hostel.The Aqueduct of Segovia is 800 feet away, where you will find public parking nearby. The Alcazar de Segovia Fort is 2.5 mi from the property, and Segovia Train Station is a 10-minute drive away.
- Room located just outside of the Acqueduct. Easy walk to anywhere. Especiallly liked soundproofing of room—> if window closed absolutely minimal noise noted from outside. Spanish people seem to like to stay out very late—>early morning and talk loudly while moving from place to place. This facility presented no issues on that topic.
- Lovely no frills hotel option in a great location to explore beautiful Segovia. You can’t fault it for the price.
- Super friendly welcome. Excellent room for a family, the kids got their own little loft. Extremely clean. Great location.
- Staff (possibly owners?) were very friendly, they provided a map and marked places of interest. We asked for recommendations for dinner, and thoroughly enjoyed eating (and drinking) there later in the evening. Room was very comfortable and shower was lovely (very powerful!)
very closed to Acueducto and shopping street, restaurants are nearby, you have many choices by living in Hab hostel.
Room is very clean and warm although it is not very big.
Landlord is very nice and helpful.
Hospedaje San Francisco
Hospedaje San Francisco is in a 16th-century building, just 350 feet from Segovia’s impressive Roman Aqueduct. Together with Segovia’s historic quarter, the aqueduct is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.All air conditioned rooms have free Wi-Fi and a private balcony, some with views of the aqueduct. There is a flat-screen TV and a work desk, and the private bathroom comes with a shower.The San Francisco has a terrace, and its central location means there are bars and restaurants within a short walk of the hotel.Parking is available nearby for an additional charge, and the San Francisco offers easy access to the main Via Roma Avenue.
- Within walking distance of everything including me bus station for my trip to Madrid
- Very good location. We change to the room with balcony with staff’s help. Great value for this price.
- We really enjoyed our time spent there. Everything in the room was perfect. Plus the location was amazing. Looking forward to return there.
- Great location, beautiful big room and very friendly staff
- Brilliant location. Huge room. Spotlessly clean and fantastic value for money. Would definitely stay again
Hosteria Natura is set in the Plaza Mayor of Segovia, just 150 feet from the Cathedral. All of its rooms include free Wi-Fi and a hydromassage shower.Rooms at Hosteria Natura all offer air conditioning and heating. Rooms are bright and each has a different design. Some have a balcony. There are also rooms with views over the Cathedral and the 15th-century Torre de Arias Dávila.There is a microwave at the reception, accessible to all guests.Hosteria Natura has a bar. There are many shops and restaurants in the surroundings. Private parking is possible nearby, at an additional cost.
- Good location. Rooms were good size and a little quirky, nice little balconies. Parking nearby and underground but you can’t access your car easily once it’s in there.
Location – in the heart of old city
Very welcoming owner who happily arranged parking for our motorcycle in a nearby garage. Nice spacious room with small balcony. Very quiet, day and night. Small fridge in room very handy.
Absolutely central in Segovia old town for everything you’ll want to see.
Loved Segovia as a destination – it has a real buzz about it.
- Everything was great, staff, room, shower, location…
- The bed was comfy and clean. Towels, soap and shampoo were provided. There was a TV in the room. Check out was 11.30-12.00. Good location.
The Factory Residence Hall
Located in Segovia, a 3-minute walk from Eresma River, The Factory Residence Hall offers rooms with heating. Free WiFi is available in public areas.The modern rooms are spacious and soundproofed. Each includes a desk and a private bathroom with a shower.The property has a shared lounge with TV and a dining room where buffet breakfast is served. Private parking is possible on site and carries a surcharge.You will find shops and restaurants within 1,150 feet of the property. Both Segovia Cathedral and Alcázar de Segovia Castle are within a 5-minute drive of The Factory Residence Hall. The Segovia aqueduct is 2,650 feet from the property.
- Good location and excellent breakfast. Room was good but not exceptional. Photos are accurate – like an Ikea showroom. Good value
- Good structure that allow in few minutes by walking to be under the fantastic acqueduct of Segovia and its center, where you can also arrive at the Alcazar Castle.
- The room was very clean and comfortable. The breakfast was excellent, in a nice dining room. Location was good, just 10 minute walk from the aqueduct.
- Being able to stay in my own room and have my own shower for relatively cheap (about 30 euros for one night through a deal on booking.com). There was also a ton of space in the room to store things and I was able to access Hulu so I could catchup on TV shows from home at night.
- Great breakfast, better room for 5, great location…..the staff was awesome……
Located just 2 minutes’ walk from the Plaza Mayor in Segovia and 1,650 feet from Segovia’s famous aqueduct, Hostal Fornos offers free Wi-Fi and rooms with air conditioning.Each room is decorated in a bohemian style and has a TV, bed-side tables and private bathroom.Many characteristic tapas bars can be found within a 5-minute walk.Hostal Fornos is 2,650 feet from Alcazar Castle. Madrid-Barajas Airport is 70 minutes’ drive from the property.
- Clean and comfortable, close to the main points in the city, WiFi is good, staff are very nice
- The hospitality and staff. Very clean. Excelpent Value for money.
- location , room decoration, staff, cleanliness , bathtub
- Staff were very friendly and helpful with parking and directions. Location is perfect for sight seeing. No noise from outside at night.
- The lovely room and ensuite bathroom with bath, and with evening sun. Friendly staff. Great location in centre of historic old town. Great value for money.
Top Guest Houses In Miguel-ibáñez Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Miguel-Ibáñez Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Miguel-Ibáñez Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Miguel-Ibáñez Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!