10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Mestas de Con Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Mestas de Con Asturias is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Mestas de Con Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mestas de Con Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mestas de Con Asturias. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Mestas de Con Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Mestas de Con Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Mestas De Con Asturias:
Pension Casa Pepe
Rooms at this property are heated and come with a balcony, a private bathroom with shower and TV.The small Casa Pepe is located 4.3 mi from the basilica of Covadonga, the legendary starting point of the Reconquista and now a religious site. From the guest house you can also easily reach the tranquil lakes, 9.3 mi away, and the wonderful unspoiled beaches of the Asturian coast, 12 mi away.
- The room was okay & the receptionist was very welcoming & helpful. Okay location for driving around Picos de Europa with off street parking.
- El personal. La ubicación. La habitación estaba limpia,y me sorprendió que tenia servicio d limpieza de habitaciones.
- Sobre todo me gusto la situación de la pensión ya que estaba cerca de Cangas de Onís y lagos de Covadonga . Y su precio estaba bastante bien teniendo en cuenta que Asturias tiene un nivel de precios más altos en general
- Son muy amables amables y las habitaciones no estan mal. Para dormir una noche es Ok.
- Lo mejor es su situación estratégica para hacer excursiones. También es un establecimiento limpio y un trato del personal muy bueno
Set in a charming stone country house, Pensión Susierra has bright, attractive décor. All rooms have heating and a TV.Restaurants and cafés can be found in Cangas de Onís.Picos de Europa National Park can be reached in 30 minutes by car. The beaches around Ribadesella are less than 19 mi from the Susierra.
- Value for money within my planned budget. Close enough to my areas of adventure. Cleaned daily. Sufficient breakfast.
- Relaxed and very friendly and attentive staff. Brilliant town, with diverting interests to suit most people.
- Excellent breakfast, good quality and large range of foods to choose from.
- We were fortunate to get the balcony room in the old building shown in the photo. This was spacious, comfortable and immaculate. There is some road noise during the day, but quiet at night. It is in a beautiful rural setting, and there is a good walking track just behind the property. It is also an easy drive to Congas de Onis which has lots of good cafes and old buildings.
- Su localización y el trato del personal de recepción.
Casa Rural La Corrolada
Each room with rustic-style features a TV and private bathroom with a bathtub and hairdryer. Towels and bed linen are included. There is a shared lounge and furnished terrace available for guests.Casa Rural La Corrolada is 5 minutes’ drive from a variety of traditional bars and Astuarian restaurants. The surrounding nature is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking.Ribadesella is 25 mi away and Llanes is 30 minutes’ drive. Oviedo is 53 mi away as well as Gijon. Asturias Airport is 81 mi from the property.
- The house was an old traditional house, and very nice. the host was very nice too and really friendly
- Wonderful hostess, great, quiet country setting, well kept, interesting old house. Everything just great!
Fina, the owner, is a dream. So kind. I got sick while I was there, and she went beyond the call of duty to help. She made me rice, was available to everything I needed. She made me feel well taken care of.
Also, what I like about the place is that there’s this cute balcony, and also this indoor living room with couches. It’s very comfortable. And the old stone house is well decorated. It’s quite charming.
- Lo que más nos gustó fue la tranquilidad, el entorno en general, la casa, la habitación y cama muy cómodas y limpias, y sin lugar a duda la atención y simpatía de Fina, la dueña.
- La cama,el entorno,la amabilidad de Fina y su hija que te hacen sentir que eres de la familia.
It offers rooms with a flat-screen TV and private bathroom.This guest house offers café serving breakfast and a range of snacks. Picnics can be prepared for day trips. Plenty of restaurants and cafés can also be found nearby.Pensión Monteverde can arrange canoeing in the Sella River, canyoning, hiking in the Cares area, speleology, and transportation to the activities area.
- Clean, recently renovated room, comfortable bed, good location
- Next to bus station to go to Covadonga. Good value for money.
- Friendly staff. Nice and clean room and bathroom. The area is quiet. Located in a beautiful town. The bus station (from were you can go to Lagos de Covadonga) situated next to the hotel.
- Great quiet but central location, safe room to store bicycle overnight, friendly staff, good size room, WiFi worked well, good restaurants nearby
- Great staff, we only stayed a night but had a great time! Easy parking as well. Would definitely return.
This family-run hotel has a bar serving snacks and drinks throughout the day. There is free Wi-Fi in the bar as well as the TV lounge. There are various restaurants and traditional cider bars nearby.Staff at the 24-hour reception can provide information about what to see and do in Asturias, and they can arrange various outdoor activities.You can drive to the famous Covadonga Shrine in around 15 minutes from the hotel, and the Picos de Europa National Park is just beyond. The seaside towns of Ribadesella and LLanes are 25 and 45 minutes’ drive away respectively.
- Did not have breakfasts there, but staff were friendly and helpful. The balcony terrace overlooked the river.. superb view.
Views over Sella river
- This small, family-run hotel is clean, quiet, and the owner will try to accommodate special requests. Ask for a room with a terrace overlooking the river. Life doesn’t get much better than this. I’d stay here a month if I could!
- A charming family run hotel. Quiet and relaxing. Clean. Need something? Ask the owner: she’ll do her best to accomidate you.
La atención personal de la encargada, Manuela, es difícil portarse mejor y ser a la vez tan profesional. La ubicación muy muy buena.
Es para repetir.
It offers rooms and apartments with rustic décor and views of the mountains. There is a flat-screen TV, heating and a private bathroom with free toiletries. A hairdryer can be requested at the reception.Alojamientos Fermin features a cafeteria. Guests can book several activities such as hiking or caving at the front desk. Free WiFi is available here.Set in a quiet area, Alojamientos Fermin is 500 feet from the public swimming pool and sports courts. The nearest beaches are located only 20 minutes’ drive away. Free parking is offered onsite.
- The picture showed a comfortable room with a bit of character. When we went to our room it far exceeded our expectations. Large comfortable bed, plenty of room to hang clothes , the bathroom was huge even had a jacuzzi bath.
- Room was clean with comfortable beds. Very quick walk to centre of town. Check in/out was easy and reception held our bags after we checked out which was really appreciated.
We arrived early and the cleaning lady let us check in as we sent the message to the hotel before hand. Also they let us store the luggages in their store room but we can only get them back from 5/30-7:30pm which is not quite flexible.
The room is Very small, no kettle so we can’t make coffee or tea. The boiler was out of order and I have to what’s app the host to come to fix it at night. I can only take a shower nearly midnight. No English. Nobody at the reception even at the stated time. Expected that they can help to book the hiking activity as they mentioned in the booking.com but nobody can help. The cleaning lady asked us to go to the tourist information. I sent a message to the host for the information of hiking but no answer and only ask me when will come to check in.
The only good thing is it is in a quiet area and facing the mountain and it is cheap.
- beautiful view over the picos de europa from the room, comfortable bed, clean room & bathroom, nice staff
- La amabilidad de la recepcionista fue espectacular
Pensión San Jorge
At Pensión San Jorge, every room is equipped with a desk. All rooms include a closet.A continental breakfast is available each morning at Pensión San Jorge.Llanes is 9 miles from Pensión San Jorge. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 55 miles from Pensión San Jorge.
The service was very nice and welcoming.
The shower was great
- Very clean and simple. The shower pressure was great. The woman who checked me in was very friendly. The pension and hotel San Jorge are different, but you have to check in at Hotel San Jorge reception for both. The pension was nice and Nueva is a lovely town to stay with bars, restaurants, supermarkets and an ATM if you are walking the Camino del Norte and want to break up the stage between Llanes and Ribadesella.
- Very pleasant and quiet place. Breakfast at rooffed terrace surrounded by nature.
- El pueblo de Nueva es muy acogedor. Sobre todo el bar “Mis aires”
- Cama muy cómoda, limpieza habitación y baño, habitación espaciosa
- The service was very nice and welcoming.
Casa de Aldea Ruiloba
Casa de Aldea Ruiloba is surrounded by beautiful mountain and coastal landscape offering wonderful footpaths ideal for walking and outdoor sports such as canoeing, horse riding and quads.The property is 2.5 mi from Ribadesella and 12 mi from Llanes.
- Beautiful rural setting, very friendly owner, good breakfast, excellent price/quality ratio.
- El dueño encantador y muy amable. Todo olía a limpio y era muy tranquilo. Desayuno abundante y muy completo. Cerquita de Ribadesella.
- Lugar muy tranquilo, habitaciones acogedoras, limpias y sobre todo José, un encanto en todo momento haciendo fácil la estancia. Desayunos variados y sobre todo caseros.
- Sehr freundlicher Eigentümer. Super Frühstück. Total ruhig und idyllisch gelegen.
- La zona muy cerca a lugares de interés, el trato recibido por José muy agradable, muy pendiente de todo , desayuno muy variado
The rooms at the Toranda feature colorful, rustic décor. Each one comes with a mini-bar, a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and toiletries.The charming garden at Pensión Toranda has a barbecue and fruit trees. Staff at the 24-hour reception can provide information about what to see and do in Asturias.With good access to the A-8 Motorway, the property is 20 minutes’ drive from Ribadesella and 13 minutes from Llanes. Santander and Oviedo are around an hour’s drive away.
- Very clean, secure location with a warm welcome. Lovely room with coffee maker
- Staff were very friendly when we arrived even though it was almost midnight. Only issue was we don’t speak a word of Spanish and the staff don’t speak English so there were a few communication issues but we got there in the end. Nice location as is very quiet and view of the mountains from the room. Only 5 min drive to nearest beach and also 5 mins to nearest supermarket. Good parking as property is secured by a gate so felt safe leaving car there. Rooms are clean and spacious, plenty of room for storage of suitcases.
- La ubicación excelente y el sitio limpio, bonito y tranquilo
- Me gustó muchísimo la amabilidad y atención de los propietarios, el lugar que es precioso, la ubicación muy cercana a muchas playas, el jardín tan acogedor y la esmerada limpieza de las habitaciones. Ha sido un alojamiento que me ha encantado y seguro volveré.
- Sencillo pero muy agradable. Estupendo para pasar dos o tres días, a pie de autovía, muy práctico para visitar toda la zona de las playas de Llanes.
Split up in 2 levels, the property offers mountain and river views. On the first floor, double rooms come with satellite TV, wardrobe and a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries. Guests have access to a kitchenette. Upstairs, there is an apartment that comes with 1 bedroom, satellite TV, a private bathroom with a shower and a private kitchenette with a stove, toaster, microwave and coffee machine.Casa Mariví is well located for outdoor activities such as hiking and horse riding. You can also go canoeing down the River Sella 9.3 mi away.The seaside town or Ribadesella is a 20-minute drive away and a 45 minutes’ drive will take you to Picos de Europa Nature Reserve.
- The property is situated in a village within walking distance (10 mins and 30 mins) of very nice beaches. It is very clean and serviced daily by friendly staff. There are at least three bars/restaurants nearby. There are about five apartments in the property with a shared kitchenette. The manager lives on site.
- Very friendly owners who made every effort to speak some English. Comfortable small appartment. Lovely little village with a good resturant close by. Near some great beaches.
- Great little setup with a convenient shared kitchen area. The location was ideal for off the beaten track in a little village, and very close to a beautiful beach.
- L’appartamento è a 5 minuti a piedi dalla spiaggia. La cucina a disposizione e’ comoda. Ricordarsi di chiamare all’arrivo il numero sull’insegna o mettersi d’accordo per l’orario di arrivo perché lì non c’è nessuno.
- Buena ubicación,personal muy agradable,buena habitación y sitio tranquilo pero con servicios cercanos.Playa a 3 min andando
Top Guest Houses In Mestas De Con Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Mestas de Con Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Mestas de Con Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Mestas de Con Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!