10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Merejo Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Merejo Galicia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Merejo Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Merejo Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Merejo Galicia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Merejo Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Merejo Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Merejo Galicia:
Hostal La Cruz
Heated rooms feature tiled floors, a desk, TV and telephone. All have a private bathroom with a bath tub and some have a shower, bidet and free toiletries.You can enjoy breakfast overlooking the beach and try characteristic local dishes in the restaurant and café-bar.Luggage storage is offered and tourist information is available. Muxia is at the end of the Jacobean Route.
- The staff was friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean
- Very friendly staff, fantastic double bed room with wonderful see view, great breakfast and facing a fantastic beach with clear clean water that is only two minutes walk away.
- Great location, sea view; short walk to the beach; lunch was beautiful
- Great location, with sea views. Staff are always very helpful and allowed us an early check-in as we were on the Camino. When we left one of the party left his tablet, and the Hotel managed to return it to us. Muchas gracias !
- The room was very spacious, the bathroom beautifu, and the view to the see, from a big window, simply fantastic!
PR La Fe
This family-run guest house has a communal dining room where a continental breakfast is served each morning. It consists of juice, coffee and homemade sponge cake, as well as tea, pastries and toast.PR La Fe has views of the garden. All rooms have heating and TV.The fishing town of Camariñas is 3.7 mi away. Santiago de Compostela and A Coruña can be reached in approximately 1 hour by car.
Extremely good price.
Very nice lady at the reception.
Todo genial.La Sñra Fe nos ayudó en todo y nos brindó la mejor hospitalización,la atención excelente en un ambiente familiar ,la limpieza, el desayuno y la tranquilidad excelentes más que correctos.
Darle las gracias por todo
- La ubicacion y sin duda la amabilidad de la persona al cargo
- Habitación cómoda y limpia y la propietaria súper amable nos estuvo comentando lugares que visitar en la zona. Por 5 euros desayunamos mi chico y yo, una gran cantidad de tostadas y un buen café con leche
- A cama resultou cómoda e a cara trasera a estrada calma
- Extremely good price.
All heated rooms at Pensión Plaza comes with a TV and a private bathroom.You can visit the charming fishing villages and the beautiful beaches located on Costa da Morte. La Coruña and Santiago de Compostela are just 1 hour’s drive from the guest house.
- The room was comfortable and clean. The wifi works good. Its easy parking the car near the hotel.
- Good spot to break up the long walk for the last stage into Muxia. Large room and clean.
- Todo muy limpio y habitación espaciosa y recién reformada.
Relación calidad precio insuperable
Ubicación excelente, tranquilo pegado a la carretera ideal para ir a distintos puntos de interés de la zona.
Fácil de aparcar.
- Todo perfecto salvo por la cantidad de mosquitos en la habitacion.
Habitat Cm Muxia
At the guest house, each room comes with a desk. The private bathroom is equipped with a bath or shower. All rooms in Habitat Cm Muxia are fitted with a flat-screen TV and a hair dryer.An American breakfast is served every morning at the property.Camariñas is 16 mi from Habitat Cm Muxia, while Finisterre is 19 mi from the accommodations. Noya is 37 mi from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 53 mi away.
- Very warm welcome. Good value for money. Very clean.
- Lovely property and facilities. Great location and fantastic staff
- Amazing staff who really made my stay special, thank you.
- It was clean, the bed was comfortable, the staff was pleasant and helpful
- Location, friendly staff, wine bar, they were able to provide us with the Muxia compostella for walking from Finisterre.
Private rooms come with a private bathroom and a TV. Shared dormitory rooms come with bunk beds, and guests have access to shared bathrooms.Bela Muxía has a shared, equipped kitchen, laundry facilities and a shared lounge. Staff can help with luggage storage, tourist information and bicycle rental. You will also find vending machines at the hostel.Several beaches can be reached in a 10-minute drive. Guests can go cycling, fishing and hiking in the surrounding area.
- The staff were exceptionally hospitable and helpful. The room was spotless and everything we needed was provided
- the owners are absolutely fantastic nothing is too much trouble for them this was our 2nd visit here and we had a lovely room very very clean and modern with lovely views from the balcony. The property also has a shared kitchen along with a separate laundry area. We have nothing but praise for this place and is very good value for money. We will definitely be returning in the future
- Innovative and clever design with attention to details, such as a foot bath, private outdoor areas with a view, a common indoor clothes drying area with a great cross breeze, and wonderful comfortable large rooms playing on local themes. Kind and helpful host!
- The location, facilities, room, and cleanliness were all great. The staff was friendly and helpful. Restaurant recomendations were all spot on.
- The best albergue in Muxia. Angel, the owner – is like family.
Hostal O Pincho
Each heated room at O Pincho comes with a build-in wardrobe, a TV and a desk. They all have a private bathroom including free toiletries; and towels and bed linen are provided.A small selection of bars, restaurants, as well as shops and supermarkets can be found in the surrounding streets.This guest house is located in a small village, 20 minutes’ drive from Cabo Vilán Lighthouse. You can drive to Santiago de Compostela Airport in 1 hour.
- A very nice pension, really good value for the money. Very nice staff, attentive to our needs, and comfortable rooms.
La amabilidad de su personal.
Nicol siempre atenta y dispuesta en brindarte ayuda
- El trato del personal es impecable. La limpieza estraoedinaria. Muy buena relacion calidad-precio.
- La dueña es encantadora! Nos lavo ropa y nos puso una camita supletoria para nuestra bebe.
- Estaba limpio. Pero es una simple pensión y no un hostal.
Pension Catro Ventos
A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Finisterre is 16 miles from the guesthouse, while Noya is 28 miles from the property. Santiago de Compostela Airport is 42 miles away.
Me gusto todo en general, sobre todo la generosidad de los propietarios, el desayuno era buenísimo y abundante.
Muy buena gente
- De la pensión su gente te trata como si fueras familia , se come de lujo , del lugar me gusto el faro villano , cementerio de los ingleses, la casa del alemán , todo perfecto
- El desayuno, el trato, la amabilidad, todo de 10. Gracias.
El trato de la familia que lo regenta sobre todo de ENRIQUE e ISABEL
Gastronomicamente impresionante el desayuno,la comida(esas fabes con almejas, callos,fideos con almejas,salpicon,potaje etc..)todo con su toque gallego
y las cenas igual.
Sin duda para volver
Saludos a esa familia enrique, isabel y demas familiares
- La relación calidad/precio es muy buena. Es un alojamiento sencillo, pero amplio y muy limpio. Enrique y el resto de la familia son un encanto y el desayuno es fabuloso.
- Me gusto todo en general, sobre todo la generosidad de los propietarios, el desayuno era buenísimo y abundante.
All rooms have a private bathroom with bath or shower. TV is available.Hostal Pereiriña has a bar with a pool table and darts board.There are many beautiful beaches near the hotel. These include the blue-flag Praia de Estorde and Praia Langosteira.The famous lighthouse at Fisterra is 7.5 mi away while Muxia is 9.3 mi from the property. There is also good road access to the cities of Santiago de Compostela and A Coruña.
- Faily quiet but so out of the way requiring taxis. No breakfast until 9am is ridiculous.
Really friendly Lady
Near good supermarket
V accessible room downstairs for those with impaired mobility
- La gentilezza, il rispetto dei proprietari e la torta!!!
- Genial el trato recibido, un ambiente muy familiar. La habitación sencilla (también es lo que pagas), pero súper cómoda y limpia. Por último, quizá de localización un poco apartado, pero como buscábamos tranquilidad lo pongo en lo bueno, para repetir si vuelvo por esta zona, sin duda!
- La habitación muy cómoda y limpia. También que permiten mascotas.
Pensión Restaurante Pastoriza
Rooms have a flat screen TV. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom equipped with a bath.There is babysitting service at the property.You can play pool at this guest house, and the area is popular for hiking. Santiago de Compostela is 29 mi from Pensión restaurante Pastoriza, while Finisterre is 18 mi away. The nearest airport is Santiago de Compostela Airport, 35 mi from the property.
- El dueño se tomó la molestia de llamarme para darme información sobre el tema de las llaves.
- La relación calidad precio y el buen trato del personal. Recomendable 100%
- Muy cómodo y limpio. Grande habitación y buen comida.
- La cama y las almohadas muy comodas, aunque lo que mas nos gusto fue la amabilidad, simpatia y cordialidad del hombre que nos atendió (suponemos que es el dueño), simplemente encantador! Nos preguntó que hariamos al dia siguiente y nos preparó una ruta por toda la costa da morta con cosas que no nos podiamos perder. La seguimos al pie de la letra y no nos defraudó.
Habitaciones muy amplias y limpias. La verdad es que estuvimos muy comodos y contentos con las estancia.
El personal muy amable, Nos recomendaron sitios para visitar.
Cenamos y desayunamos en el mismo alojamiento por muy buen precio.
Hostal Residencia Bahía
Decorated in warm yellow and orange tones, each room comes with a flat-screen TV. Some rooms also have a balcony and a mini-bar.Laxe offers several shops and restaurants specializing in fresh fish and seafood. Soesto Beach is 800 feet from the hotel and is good for surfing.A Coruña can be reached in an hour’s drive, while Santiago de Compostela is 75 minutes’ drive from the Residencia Bahía.
- This is a simple place to stay with a very helpful host. There are a number of interesting places to visit in the region and good walking.
Our host, Manola is a very knowledgeable and supportive host. His sense of service and dedication is genuine and very much appreciated. He knows the various stages of the Camino dos Faro and shares this knowledge enthusiastically and willingly.
I would not hesitate to suggest to others to book here whenever possible.
- Proprietor very helpful giving information about places to visit.
- A lovely welcome from the owners. Room was clean. Had a bath tub to ease our tired limbs. Laundry facilities available if required.
- Friendly an comfortable lodging…reasonably priced too.
Top Guest Houses In Merejo Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Merejo Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Merejo Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Merejo Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!