10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Medo Galicia – Top Hotel Reviews
Medo Galicia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Medo Galicia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Medo Galicia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Medo Galicia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Medo Galicia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Medo Galicia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Medo Galicia:
At the guesthouse, each room includes a closet. O Carro has some accommodations with mountain views, and every room has a patio. At the accommodation rooms contain a seating area.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Lugo is 25 miles from O Carro.
No reviews yet.
All rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with a shower, free toiletries and a hair dryer. The rooms include a desk.Lugo is 24 miles from Pension-Albergue Lemos, while Manzaneda is 31 miles from the property.
- Nice terrace to relax in after a day on the camion. Bathroom and room perfect nice breakfast and easy to get back on the camino.
- Great location on the Camino, very clean and comfortable
- Clean, comfortable rooms right off the centre of the village. Laundry facilities and Good terrace to dry clothes.
- Fantastic bathroom and comfortable bed.easy to find on camino.
- As an auberge on the Camino this property is excellent in terms of location, service, value and cleanliness. It is a modern property without a kitchen or restaurant facility. Some may find the property to be a bit stark, however, I thought the property to be clean, spacious, and efficient.
At the guesthouse, rooms contain a closet. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom, while some units at Hostal-Meson Vilasante also feature a balcony. Guest rooms in the accommodation are equipped with a flat-screen TV and free toiletries.Hostal-Meson Vilasante offers a continental or à la carte breakfast.Lugo is 24 miles from the guesthouse.
- The host lady that checked me in went above and beyond for me, the room was spotless, and the bed was very comfortable!
- La hospitalera é stata gentilissima e mi ha offerto il caffé sia all’arrivo che alla partenza. Sembra poco ma durante il camino de Santiago é stata l’unica.
- Recomendable por su gran relación calidad precio !!
- Habitación cómoda con balcón y buen colchón. Baño muy amplio.
- La habitación es muy amplia y el colchón muy cómodo. Está muy limpia.
At Pensión Garcia, all rooms are equipped with a closet.A continental or American breakfast is available daily at the property.Guests at Pensión Garcia will be able to enjoy activities in and around Tríacastela, like hiking.Lugo is 24 miles from Pensión Garcia, while Manzaneda is 31 miles away.
- Lovely, attentive staff. Clean rooms and spacious shared bathroom.
- The staff was very kind and accommodating. The room was spacious and clean.
- On the Camino trail. Friendly and welcoming staff. Good bar and food.
- The owner of this hotel, Luis was a delight. We were well looked after. The food in the restaurant below was tasty and great value for money as well
- Located on the Camino just as you enter town. The hotel has a bar and a restaurant attached. Friendly staff. Clean and spacious room with a nice view made for a pleasant stay.
At the guesthouse, rooms contain a desk and a flat-screen TV. With a private bathroom, rooms at Casa Simon also provide guests with a city view. All rooms include a closet.Hiking is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.Lugo is 24 miles from Casa Simon, while Manzaneda is 31 miles away.
No reviews yet.
The rooms in Casa Olga are equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with free toiletries, while some have mountain views. Guest rooms include a closet.Lugo is 24 miles from the accommodation, while Manzaneda is 31 miles from the property.
- Quite peaceful and happy place. The hostess new what I needed without me asking for hairdryer she gave me one too use. Fablouse.
- My room was very nice and clean and so was my bathroom. Olga is a great host. She does not speak English but we managed to communicate just fine.
- Great family service. The owner helped a lot she even made our laundry. Amazin experience and she told us the history of how Casa Olga started as a pilgrims hotels.
- Our welcome was excellent and we were looked after well. Simple but tasty breakfast. We forgot shoes in room & hostess clipped to our bags without making a fuss – that is great service!
- The location is fantastic. 5 min. walk from center meant a restful night’s sleep. Olga was so accommodating after 16 miles on the Camino. Such a comfortable room.
Pensión Os Ancares
At Pensión Os Ancares, rooms are equipped with a desk. The private bathroom is equipped with free toiletries. At Pensión Os Ancares each room has a closet and a TV.Lugo is 23 miles from Pensión Os Ancares, while Villafranca del Bierzo is 25 miles away.
- Habitaciones muy amplias. Cama cómoda. Baño amplio y limpio. Vistas espectaculares a Os Ancares.
La habitacion amplia y luminosa y la.limpieza como debe ser impecable
Pero la amabilidad de la señora de la recepcion no tiene precio super atenta y pendiente del mas minimo detalle
- Habitaciones amplias, limpias, mobiliario sencillo pero moderno. Buenas vistas a la montaña de Luego. Fácil de aparcar.
- L’attention du monsieur de l’accueil qui a déployé des efforts importants pour pallier aux insuffisances de l’hôtel.
- Das Hotel ist sehr sauber und das Personal sehr nett. Die Einrichtung neu und komfortabel.
Hostal Santa Maria Do Poio
At the guesthouse, every room is equipped with a desk, a TV and a private bathroom. Guest rooms feature a closet.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Lugo is 30 miles from Hostal Santa Maria Do Poio.
- Having a bed and something to eat after a hard day walking the Camino.
- Convenient Camino location, spacious room, simple, tasty dinner, ample breakfast, pleasant staff and helpful, if eccentric, manager who gave medicine and hot drinks to one in our group with bad cough.
- Not much – any port in a storm. Andrea on reception did her best
- Very local place not very robust and touristic the town contains 2 houses
- Excellent pilgrim dinner. On top of mountain on Camino de Santiago. However nothing else around.
Each room has a flat-screen TV, wardrobe and desk. The private bathroom comes with a bath tub or shower and free toiletries.Traditional Galician food is served at the on-site restaurant, offering an à la carte dishes, as well as daily set menus. Casa Poy also features a 24-hour front desk, shared lounge and a bar.Hiking is popular in the surrounding Los Ancares Mountains. Lugo is 28 mi from Casa Poy and Penferrada is 47 mi away.
- Good quiet location, very friendly and helpful staff, decent size room, WiFi worked well, nice view and quiet neighbourhood, restaurants in walking distance
Alojamento bastante razoável, tal como a higiene e a relação qualidade preço. Fica a dois minutos do centro, numa zona bastante sossegada por não ser muito central.
O aparcamento é na rua mas é fácil.
Existe um ascensor para facilitar o transporte de pessoas e bagagem.
Não chegamos a experimentar o restaurante, ao que parece merecedor de uma visita.
Uma vénia ainda à simpatia de quem nos atendeu.
- Het hotel is rustig gelegen aan de rand van het dorp. Zeer aardige gastvrouw.
- Excelente ..la atención esmerada , el desayuno continental muy bien , las instalaciones perfectas. La ubicación. soñada
- Hotel sencillo de trato familiar y agradable, habitación muy limpia y comida casera. Para repetir.
Casa do Meson
Some units include views of the mountain or garden. All rooms come with a private bathroom and heating. Guests have access to a shared living-dining room with seating area, fireplace and TV.Casa do Meson serves lunch and dinner made of local and seasonal products. The property also offers free shuttle service from El Camino de Santiago pilgrimage French route.Ponferrada is 32 mi from Casa do Meson.
- I liked the location and the fact that the owners were so helpful. They did everything possible to be kind and helpful.
The property is a meticulously restored/designed guest house. It is owned by a wonderful family – Maria prepared 3 delicious meals and washed my clothes. Her sincere kindness and care truly helped me recover from an injury I sustained while on the Camino de Santiago.
If you want a genuine Galician experience stay here!
- New and reasonably well appointed. Owner tried to help in transport pickups and shuttle to local amenities
- Such amazingly nice people. The dinner and breakfast were delicious. The bed was so comfortable and the shower was the best one we used on our two week trip. They even dropped us back to the camino trail with our bikes and helped me repair a puncture. I can’t rate this highly enough!!!
- Atención del propietario y servicio de traslado a O Cebreiro para realizar el camino de Santiago
Top Guest Houses In Medo Galicia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Medo Galicia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Medo Galicia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Medo Galicia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!