10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Medinyà Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Medinyà Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Medinyà Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Medinyà Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Medinyà Catalonia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Medinyà Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Medinyà Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Medinyà Catalonia:
Hostal Can Blanco
The Can Blanco has simple bedrooms with sinks. All rooms have shared bathrooms. Enjoy meals in the traditional restaurant which serves a great selection of seafood prepared in a characteristic, Catalan way. Later, head to the bar and socialize with other guests of the Can Blanco as well as the locals.Spend a day on the Costa Brava beaches, just 20 minutes from the Can Blanco. You can also visit the nearby town of Figueres where the famous Dali museum is located.
- enjoying personal space though small, was good enough for the money paid
- Great price, and really nice staff. They were kind, helpful and attentive. It was perfect for my overnight visit while just passing through.
- Friendly staff, the food in the bar/restaurant was good, with a good choice and cheap
- I like that I had my own room, with a balcony…that was accessible to the other rooms, whick freaked me out..
- Excellent buffet breakfast costs 10 euros but is worth it if you like good food.
Heated rooms feature a balcony and tiled floors. All have a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a bath tub and free toiletries.Luggage storage is offered and the Pensión Borrás has a tour desk. The Mercè Theater is just 2 minutes’ walk away and there is a car park 5 minutes’ walk away. A locked bike and motorbike parking area is available.
- Great to have coffee and fridge a available. Also great to be allowed to leave bags after checking out.
- Great guesthouse in the old town with many cafes, restaurants and places of cultural interest in the area around. Very clean and tidy with friendly and helpfull owners.
Amazing location in an authentic alley in the old town.
Very clean. The room was very small and didn’t have a window, but was relatively cool and had all the comfort you could expect for 25 euro.
The receptionist didn’t speak English but she was very friendly and we managed.
+ The location is just amazing – close to everything.
+ Staff was very nice, kind and helpful.
+ Everything was cleaned regularly.
+ It’s a nice and remote building.
+ The shared bathroom was quite big.
+ Two separate toilets.
- Very nice staff and a very effective fan in the room. Access to a fridge was very welcome too.
Hostal Mas Ferrer
Each simply decorated room at Hostal Mas Ferrer comes with a private bathroom with free toiletries. Rooms have a wardrobe, desk and some have a TV. Bed linen and towels are also provided.Hostal Mas Ferrer features a restaurant with a large dining hall serving traditional dishes and you can find a selection of shops and supermarkets at Cornellà del Terri, 4 minutes’ drive away.The Lake of Banyoles is a 15-minute drive from the Hostal Mas Ferrer. You can drive to Salt in 15 minutes by car and Girona Costa Brava Airport is 16 mi away.Free Wi-Fi and free luggage storage are provided.
- A pleasantly appointed and spacious family room, a nice bar-with good quality local produce (eg cava), which also served fresh croissants and excellent coffee in the morning. The restaurant was also popular with the locals!
- This hotel is just amazing when you travel in that region and want to save some money. There’s a bus stop just across the road, very convenient.
Bon petit déjeuner.
Repas au restaurant bons, variés et copieux.
- Apartamentos apartados del hostal . Muy tranquilos y adaptados para discapacitados.
- Propreté, amabilité du personnel, rapport qualité prix
Room In Girona
All the heated accommodations has simple stylish décor and a wardrobe. There is either a private bathroom with a shower or access to a shared bathroom.A daily buffet breakfast is available at Room in Girona. The bed and breakfast also has a shared kitchen, featuring a hob, for guests to use.Plaza de la Independencia Square is 1,150 feet from Room in Girona and offers a wide variety of bars and restaurants. The property is located on Girona’s main shopping street and Girona Railway Station is a 10-minute walk away.
- Cheap and good place to to stay on one night. It is close to the railway station.
- The room was fine for a couple backpacking through Europe. Included breakfast.
- Really good place to stay in middle of the town. Not far away from the train station too.
- Everything was great, but with one exception above
- It was near the city centre. Room, bathroom even kitchen were clean and good furnitured.
Offering simple décor, all air-conditioned rooms feature a wardrobe, heating and a private bathroom.The restaurant serves daily set menus. Hostal Torremirona also offers laundry service at an extra charge and free private parking is possible on site.Girona Airport is 7.5 mi from the guest house. The beautiful beaches on the Costa Brava are 30 minutes’ drive away.
- Good location for overnight before flying home from Girona.
- Friendly staff, very helpfull, very clean, good breakfast – but….
- Quien quiere un hostal, ya sabe q va a encontrar….habitación sencilla con baño tele y aire acondicionado…Asi que fué lo que quería…Asi de facil y sencillo
- Los bocadillos y la comida riquísima, baje un poco tarde a almorzar y me hicieron el café y el bocadillo igual un placer todo muy agradable.
- Alojamiento de lo mas deplorable. No lo recomiendo a nadie
123ole Can Portell
Featuring kitsch décor, this house offers a terrace, hammocks and outdoor lounging beds. Set in a restored 16th-century farm, this rustic accommodations has a shared lounge with a TV. Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the property.Each unique bedroom has a seating area, heating and a private bathroom with a shower.The dining area features exposed stone walls. This bed and breakfast offers dinner or packed lunches upon request.The property has free private parking. AP7 Motorway is 6.2 mi away.
Amazing villa in authentic style with a nice private pool and garden, great for children to play and for parents to relax. Freindly hosts, delicious breakfast, spacious and nicely decorated rooms – can only recommend. Very peaceful and quiet.
If you are Ok to drive up to 1h can be a great base to explore all of northern Catalonia and Costa Brava.
- La decoración es exquisita, el personal atento y la dueña Debbie encantadora, uno se siente como en casa y nos dio mucha pena irnos! Volveremos!
- La habitación es tal como sale en las fotografías aunque faltaba algo de limpieza, acogedora y original. El desayuno es muy bueno.
- El gran jardín y la cantidad de colores por toda la estancia,te transportas a un lugar de ensueño muy peculiar.
Un lugar con encanto. Es acogedor, cómodo y fascinante, para quedarse mas tiempo, pues hay mucho por descubrir y disfrutar del lugar.
Debbie atiende muy bien ya desde antes de llegar y nos sentimos cómodos y felices de disfrutar de cada detalle.
No solo su bellísima decoración, hay espacio en el verde, libros, sitios para descansar o para caminar, mi hijo encontró música e instrumentos.., no alcanzamos a mas, pero seguro que volveremos.
- Amazing villa in authentic style with a nice private pool and garden, great for children to play and for parents to relax. Freindly hosts, delicious breakfast, spacious and nicely decorated rooms – can only recommend. Very peaceful and quiet.
Simple-style rooms come with modern furnishings. Some have a flat-screen TV and private bathroom.Girona Train Station is 0.6 mi from Pensió Viladomat. The Art Museum of Girona, MD’A, is a 5-minute walk away.
- The location was outstanding, right in the middle of the old town, within easy walk of everything
- Right in the centre of old town. Clean, basic but good. Room small but good value.
The room was very comfortable and clean, and was cleaned every day. The property is in a great, very central location and our room had a nice view of the city and its walls. The bathroom was clean and spacious and well-stocked.
The hosts let us leave our bags with them after check out, which was much appreciated.
- The accommodation was truly lovely and situated in a great location. Room was very clean. Worth staying for a short while.
- Great location right in the center of old town Girona, with balcony views over the roofs! Friendly owner (doesn’t speak English) and clean and comfortable rooms.
Sprint Casa Fonda
Each bright room at Sprint Casa Fonda has a TV, desk, and heating. There is a sink in the room and guests have access to a shared bathroom.A restaurant service is available upon request and depending on the number of guests. You will find common areas where you can play table football and pool.The surrounding Pla de l’Estany is ideal for cycling and canoeing. There are several walking routes nearby.Girona and its airport can be reached in 35 minutes by car. The Costa Brava’s beaches are approximately 37 mi away.
- the tourist information given by the receptionist. the terrace is nice
- The owner was super kind, allow us to leave the bag without any issue. The place is super. You have the kitchen, the fridge and a very super nice terrace where you can eat (especially at sunset is super!) The beds were very comfy and the room was big enough for us (we were in 3, with the little baby sleeping in our same bed). Even tough it was a very hot day, the room was ok and we just kept open the window. The location is super since it’s very close to both the city center and the lake. The area is very quiet. I like also that it was frequented by group of athletes. The breakfast buffet is very good and we paid 5 EUR/each. For sure we’ll be back when our son will be a little bit bigger to enjoy more the surrounding area.
- Beautiful terrace view at night. Nice staff. Area seemed safe.
Basic but clean B&B, very well located close to centre and the lake in a quiet street. Staff is extremely friendly and welcoming. Rooms are basic but clean with charming old details. Shared bathrooms are clean and spacious. All rooms have single beds, no double. In the morning many people wake up early to do hiking so around 7 you can hear the first people leaving. Very quiet at night, only a very little noise from the corridors. There is a fully equipped kitchen and washingmachines.
Basico pero limpio B&B, cerca de todo. Duenos son super simpaticos. Muy agradable!
- everything else lovely staff great facilities and low price
The rooms are decorated with antique-style furniture. Many have original stone walls, and all have heating.During the summer, breakfast is served on the terrace. In winter, it is served in the charming dining room. There is a bar service, and guests can relax in the garden.Pensió Bellmirall offers easy access to all of Girona’s main sights, including the Art Museum and the Arab Baths. The Bellmirall has a tour desk, and there is free public parking nearby.
- The atmosphere and location were excellent, right near the Cathedral in the heart of the old town. Helena was gracious and most accommodating. A wonderful stay, I would definitely stay again!
- Really helpful staff. Gorgeous building – charming room and spotlessly clean. Fantastic location. Lovely breakfasts.
- Beautiful ancient building located in the best part of the town. Helpful staff that could communicate in English. Good simple breakfast. Fantastic value for money!
- The location next to the Cathedral was ideal for me because it was next to the Cathedral and within walking distance of the entire old town. The Staff was very helpful providing information on the best way to enjoy the one evening I spent in Girona. The room was very clean. The bed was comfortable and the linens were soft. The room included a robe…which was very important since the shower area was down the hall. The room also included a sink and mirror. The breakfast area was a lovely garden that was comfortable during the early morning. The breakfast included several types of fresh fruit, orange juice, coffee, croissants, rolls, ham, cheese, salami, and cake. It was a very filling meal.
- Lovely, simple accommodation in old quarter of Girona. Nice courtyard for breakfast. Very friendly.
Pensio l’Avi Pep
Featuring tiled floors and light wood furniture, all rooms are heated and have a TV. They are available with private or shared bathroom facilities.L’Avi Pep guest house has a bar. The restaurant serves Catalan cuisine and has a terrace. A la carte and set menus are offered.You can play table tennis, and the tour desk offers a ticket service. Figueres and Girona Airport are within a 25-minute drive away.
- La proprietaria Molto simpatica gentile stanza molto pulita prenotato camera x4 ma eravamo in tre il compenso voluto è stato x 3 ci ha fatto lo sconto si trova a 10 minuti di macchina da L’ascala molto molto carina vedi foto. X noi super positivo.
- Pas loin de la mer et des balades, resto à coté même si je ne parle pas espagnol c’estait bien
- Poder disfrutar de les vacances amb el meu fill i els meus gossets.
- Labai malonus ir paslaugus viešbučio personalas. Gera kaina.
- La propreté des chambres et la gentillesse du personnel
Top Guest Houses In Medinyà Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Medinyà Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Medinyà Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Medinyà Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!