10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Mediavilla Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Mediavilla Asturias is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Mediavilla Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mediavilla Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mediavilla Asturias. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Mediavilla Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Mediavilla Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Mediavilla Asturias:
The rooms at the Toranda feature colorful, rustic décor. Each one comes with a mini-bar, a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and toiletries.The charming garden at Pensión Toranda has a barbecue and fruit trees. Staff at the 24-hour reception can provide information about what to see and do in Asturias.With good access to the A-8 Motorway, the property is 20 minutes’ drive from Ribadesella and 13 minutes from Llanes. Santander and Oviedo are around an hour’s drive away.
- Very clean, secure location with a warm welcome. Lovely room with coffee maker
- Staff were very friendly when we arrived even though it was almost midnight. Only issue was we don’t speak a word of Spanish and the staff don’t speak English so there were a few communication issues but we got there in the end. Nice location as is very quiet and view of the mountains from the room. Only 5 min drive to nearest beach and also 5 mins to nearest supermarket. Good parking as property is secured by a gate so felt safe leaving car there. Rooms are clean and spacious, plenty of room for storage of suitcases.
- La ubicación excelente y el sitio limpio, bonito y tranquilo
- Me gustó muchísimo la amabilidad y atención de los propietarios, el lugar que es precioso, la ubicación muy cercana a muchas playas, el jardín tan acogedor y la esmerada limpieza de las habitaciones. Ha sido un alojamiento que me ha encantado y seguro volveré.
- Sencillo pero muy agradable. Estupendo para pasar dos o tres días, a pie de autovía, muy práctico para visitar toda la zona de las playas de Llanes.
Split up in 2 levels, the property offers mountain and river views. On the first floor, double rooms come with satellite TV, wardrobe and a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries. Guests have access to a kitchenette. Upstairs, there is an apartment that comes with 1 bedroom, satellite TV, a private bathroom with a shower and a private kitchenette with a stove, toaster, microwave and coffee machine.Casa Mariví is well located for outdoor activities such as hiking and horse riding. You can also go canoeing down the River Sella 9.3 mi away.The seaside town or Ribadesella is a 20-minute drive away and a 45 minutes’ drive will take you to Picos de Europa Nature Reserve.
- The property is situated in a village within walking distance (10 mins and 30 mins) of very nice beaches. It is very clean and serviced daily by friendly staff. There are at least three bars/restaurants nearby. There are about five apartments in the property with a shared kitchenette. The manager lives on site.
- Very friendly owners who made every effort to speak some English. Comfortable small appartment. Lovely little village with a good resturant close by. Near some great beaches.
- Great little setup with a convenient shared kitchen area. The location was ideal for off the beaten track in a little village, and very close to a beautiful beach.
- L’appartamento è a 5 minuti a piedi dalla spiaggia. La cucina a disposizione e’ comoda. Ricordarsi di chiamare all’arrivo il numero sull’insegna o mettersi d’accordo per l’orario di arrivo perché lì non c’è nessuno.
- Buena ubicación,personal muy agradable,buena habitación y sitio tranquilo pero con servicios cercanos.Playa a 3 min andando
Pensión San Jorge
At Pensión San Jorge, every room is equipped with a desk. All rooms include a closet.A continental breakfast is available each morning at Pensión San Jorge.Llanes is 9 miles from Pensión San Jorge. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 55 miles from Pensión San Jorge.
The service was very nice and welcoming.
The shower was great
- Very clean and simple. The shower pressure was great. The woman who checked me in was very friendly. The pension and hotel San Jorge are different, but you have to check in at Hotel San Jorge reception for both. The pension was nice and Nueva is a lovely town to stay with bars, restaurants, supermarkets and an ATM if you are walking the Camino del Norte and want to break up the stage between Llanes and Ribadesella.
- Very pleasant and quiet place. Breakfast at rooffed terrace surrounded by nature.
- El pueblo de Nueva es muy acogedor. Sobre todo el bar “Mis aires”
- Cama muy cómoda, limpieza habitación y baño, habitación espaciosa
- The service was very nice and welcoming.
Pensión Casa Ramon
All heated rooms at this guest house are simply decorated. Each one comes with TV and a private bathroom.The town of Cabrales, well-known for its cheese, features a perfect location to visit nearby villages such as Cangas de Onís or Potes.Both Gijón and Santander are just over an hour’s drive from the guest house.
- The host was very friendly and flexible. Extremely late check-in was accepted. Amazing location, the area is spectacular. Regular thorough cleaning, *amazing* restaurant just next to it. For 2 stars hotel I think it was great!
- Sinceramente de exterior no lo parece, pero la habitación estaba muy bien por el precio, muy limpia y la propietaria que nos atendió muy amable.
- Accueil agréable, bien situé pour les excursions à proximité
- La ubicación es perfecta, el sitio muy tranquilo, la limpieza de la habitación excelente en general nos ha encantado
- La ubicación es excelente y la comunicación y la habitación tranquila ni un ruido etc nos encanto todo en general
Pensión Casa Corro
Each room at Casa Corro is fitted with parquet flooring and comes with a TV and a wardrobe. The private bathroom has a bath or shower; and towels and bed linen are also provided.There is an on-site bar; and a restaurant serving traditional dishes is in the same building.The location is perfect for outdoor activities and for exploring the surrounding environs. Staff at the reception can provide more information on what the area has to offer.
- Todo. Las habitaciones están muy bien, limpio, cómodo, tranquilo, muy amables y buena ubicación. Aix… Muy familiares!
- Muy amables y atentas. La habitación bien por el precio, con todo lo necesario.Lo mejor realmente es el trato de la dueña y su familia. En el bar de abajo además se come bien, abundante y barato.
El tamaño de la habitacion esta bien y las camas muy comodas. En general las instalaciones son antiguas pero si se quiere solo para dormir es mas que suficiente. La ubicacion es perfecta para hacer rutas (cares, bulnes…) y esta a 35
Min de cangas de onis y Llanes.
- La úbicacion, delante la montaña y al lado del río
- La amabilidad de los responsables. La fuerte presión del agua de ducha o bañadera.
Casa Rural La Corrolada
Each room with rustic-style features a TV and private bathroom with a bathtub and hairdryer. Towels and bed linen are included. There is a shared lounge and furnished terrace available for guests.Casa Rural La Corrolada is 5 minutes’ drive from a variety of traditional bars and Astuarian restaurants. The surrounding nature is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking.Ribadesella is 25 mi away and Llanes is 30 minutes’ drive. Oviedo is 53 mi away as well as Gijon. Asturias Airport is 81 mi from the property.
- The house was an old traditional house, and very nice. the host was very nice too and really friendly
- Wonderful hostess, great, quiet country setting, well kept, interesting old house. Everything just great!
Fina, the owner, is a dream. So kind. I got sick while I was there, and she went beyond the call of duty to help. She made me rice, was available to everything I needed. She made me feel well taken care of.
Also, what I like about the place is that there’s this cute balcony, and also this indoor living room with couches. It’s very comfortable. And the old stone house is well decorated. It’s quite charming.
- Lo que más nos gustó fue la tranquilidad, el entorno en general, la casa, la habitación y cama muy cómodas y limpias, y sin lugar a duda la atención y simpatía de Fina, la dueña.
- La cama,el entorno,la amabilidad de Fina y su hija que te hacen sentir que eres de la familia.
Hospederia Los Pinos
Rooms offer modern décor and have been carefully decorated. Each one comes with flat-screen TV and a private bathroom. Towels and bed linen are provided.Numerous beaches can be found in the surrounding area. Cangas de Onís or Covadonga are approximately 45 minutes’ drive away.You can also visit Picos de Europa National Park.
- Los Pinos was very comfortable, clean and modern . Our host was very pleasant and accommodating. The shower is super! It was just a short walk to the centre and was a quiet location.
- Excellent location, very friendly old lady handing out the keys. Lovely stay!
- Own gate to seaside,lovely older lady onreseption
- The staff were very friendly and helpful. I don’t speak a lot of Spanish but they helped me find a laundrette as I’m a cycling tourist and pointed out were all the cheap restaurants were.
- Beautiful place with a location to match. Very friendly staff and everything we wanted for our stay. Highly recommend!
Each room at iberia features a TV and comes with private or shared bathroom facilities. Bed linen and towels are provided.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including golfing.Santander Airport is 56 mi away.
- The woman who checked me in was super friendly even though I didn’t know any Spanish, she was really helpful.
- Very friendly host, honest and helpful with some tips on what to see. Good parking space, clean and comfortable room. Thank you very much.
- The town centre location was convenient but also a disadvantage as locals were very noisy outside until 3am each night!
- Very basic accommodation in a great position right on the Camino trail, perfect for us. Very clean but very tired, a bit creaky. Roomy. Tiny bathroom but it was our own.
- La ubicación y el trato amable, cumplía con mis expectativas y tenia lo necesario para pasar una noche en el centro de la cuidad.
Pensión Las Barqueras
Some rooms include a kitchen with an oven.Potes is 19 miles from Pensión Las Barqueras, while Cangas de Onís is 19 miles from the property. Santander Airport is 47 miles away.
- Basic hotel,but very clean. It doesn’t look much from the outside,but it is actually quite nice inside.
- Lo que más me gusto fue lo centrico que está y la habitación cómoda y espaciosa.
- Sobre todo la comodidad de las camas, la amplitud del apartamento, la terraza y la ubicación.
- Me gusto la situación donde se encuentra, la limpieza y el que esté reformada.
- Habitación amplia, luminosa, limpia y cama muy cómoda
At the guesthouse, rooms are equipped with a closet. Featuring a private bathroom with free toiletries, rooms at EL Molino also provide guests with free WiFi, while some have a mountain view.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.Llanes is 8 miles from the accommodation, while Potes is 14 miles away. Santander Airport is 50 miles from the property.
Only €20 , you can’t beat that. 5min walk into the lovely village for a few beers and food.
Room and shower was excellent
- Habitación básica y algo antigua con baño muy pequeño, pero limpio y dando a un río. Dado el precio, no tenemos queja.
- La habitación con balcón era amplia y ofrecía unas vistas impresionantes. Ubicación en un entorno precioso, con el río pasando al lado, y Arenas a 2 minutos.
- El sitio era precioso y con muy buena ubicación para poder moverte y visitar los pueblos de alrededor.
- La ubicación, el ruido del río al lado de la habitación y el paisaje.
- Only €20 , you can’t beat that. 5min walk into the lovely village for a few beers and food.
Top Guest Houses In Mediavilla Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Mediavilla Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Mediavilla Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Mediavilla Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!