10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Media Legua Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Media Legua Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Media Legua Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Media Legua Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Media Legua Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Media Legua Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Media Legua Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Media Legua Andalucía:
Each room has a wardrobe and a private bathroom with a bath or shower. Some rooms offer a balcony or sea view.The property also has a 24-hour reception and a bar. Mojacar town center is 3.1 mi from La Esperanza and Club Marina Mojacar Golf Course is a 10-minute drive away. Almeria Airport is within an hour’s drive.
- Our dog was very welcome, staff excellent and made us very welcome . Location excellent.
- Pleny of room in the apartment great location very clean
- Excellent location, basic but exceptionally clean and staff friendly and efficient.
- The location and the view was good, the apartment complex was modern and comfortable, new and spacious. So for 4 of us it was very comfortable to stay. The access to The swimming pool in the apartment complex was the best part. The manager Emilio was very helpful and made all efforts to understand , and help us every single time.
- Comfy beds, towels and bedding very good, room spotlessly clean
Pension Cuatro Vientos
Air-conditioned rooms at this guest house feature a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with amenities. Towels are also included.Numerous bars and restaurants serving local food can be found nearby. There is also a supermarket 3 minutes’ walk from Pensión Cuatro Vientos.The beaches on Costa de Almería can be reached in about 15 minutes’ drive of the guest house while Almería is 62 mi away.
- Staff friendly and helpful. It was clean and fresh. Bedding changed every day . Bar cheap and busy. All in all enjoyed my stay.
- Good location in a typical Spanish town. Safe to park on the street. Room was basic but quiet. Bargain price.
- Para ser una pensión está muy bien, tienes baño en la habitación y aire acondicionado
- El dueño muy bien. Su servicio muy mejorable. Bastante lento… Tener que solicitar varias veces una cosa. Pero bueno. La comida de su restaurante está muy bien. La habitación está bastante bien, el único pero es la bañera que tenía algunas marcas como de agua sucia estancada o algo así. El resto muy bien
- perfecto en todo, limpieza, atención personal, comodidad, aire acondicionado, TV. etc. y trato exquisito, situación perfecta, centro ciudad.
Each simple, air-conditioned room at the Manolo Hostal has a furnished balcony with views of the swimming pool or sea. All rooms come with a mini fridge, a TV and a private bathroom.Manolo’s café serves breakfast on demand. Various restaurants can be found on Garrucha’s seafront promenade, a 5-minute walk away.Hostal Manolo is located just 2.5 mi from Mojacar Golf Course, and just over 56 mi from Almería. Free private parking is offered at the guest house.Please note there is no elevator in the building. Rooms on the ground floor are available upon request.
- Balcony was great. Shops across the road, easy to find, staff were fantastic – family owned. Pool was clean and reasonable size. Breakfast was good value. Would easily say 3 star as a minimum
- Staff were all very friendly and helpful. Everwhere was very clean. The pool and sunbeds and umberellas were very good. The wifi was free and excellent. The bar and restaurant were really good. Prices were good. The room had a nice little balcony.
- The staff were friendly and helpful. The room was spotlessly clean. The beds and pillows were surprisingly comfortable. The fact it had a pool which was like a little haven just added to the value. Great for a few nights as part of a bigger holiday.
- Totally Spanish family run spotlessly clean good sized room even had a sea view and wisdom included in price just needed to take a kettle and a cup
- Roof terrace – fantastic view, staff really friendly
At Hostal Cortés, each room is equipped with a desk. Each room has a flat-screen TV, and selected rooms include a balcony. Guest rooms have a private bathroom.A à la carte breakfast is available daily at Hostal Cortés.Staff at Hostal Cortés are always available to provide advice at the reception.Mojácar is 2.8 miles from Hostal Cortés. The nearest airport is Almeria Airport, 38 miles from Hostal Cortés.
- The Hostal is basic but we were pleasantly surprised to have a private bathroom. The bar/restaurant was good
- Lovely bar/restaurant downstairs which opens onto the seafront. Staff were extremely friendly. Room was spotlessly clean. Parking opposite the hotel was free, though limited so at busier times you’d need to use the car park which is very close by.
- Situation accueil personnel très sympathique chambre confortable avec belle terrasse vue mer en retrait de la route donc très calme . Nous reviendrons avec plaisir
- La ubicación en primera línea de playa con vistas al mar, la limpieza en las instalaciones y el trato en general con el personal
- Ha sido una grata experiencia las primeras vacaciones con mi bebé ha sido todo genial en un ambiente muy familiar les felicito a cada uno de ellos
Hostal Cervantes Playa
Rooms are fitted with a TV. The rooms include a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Vera is 5 mi from Hostal Cervantes Playa, while Águilas is 21 mi from the property.
- It was so very clean and despite some staff being not great with the English language they always made an effort to try and understand me and help out
Great location with large bedroom and bathroom.
- Convenient position not far to the beach, a couple of minutes only. Very near the harbour, shops, bars and restaurants. Staff friendly.
- Room was big enough, bathroom was extremely big, air conditioning ok, internet fast enough. Staff was very nice.
- Un hôtel très charmant, neuf avec une chambre très jolie. Superbe situation géographique avec la plage à 2 minutes à pieds.
All rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Free WiFi is available to all guests, while selected rooms contain a terrace. All guest rooms include a closet.A continental or à la carte breakfast is available daily at the property.Guests at Hostal Nuria will be able to enjoy activities in and around Villaricos, like cycling.Mojácar is 9 miles from the accommodation, while Vera is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Almeria Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- Staff very helpful & efficient,(especially Patricia on reception),but all very pleasant. Rooms were basic but clean & adequate. Hostel in a lovely position in village with small harbour & nice sea views.
Everything. Very comfortable bed. Lots of not water. Very clean.well presented. WI-Fi good but check password. Friendly staff.
Nice little port. Quiet location.
- It was excellent value for money, clean and comfortable. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The hotel is on the Main Street with a very short walk to the sea. We stayed in the Queen suite which was very large and had a Juliet balcony with sea views. The local Spanish bars a short walk away are excellent and very good value. Breakfast was included and this is provided by a little bar a short walk away in the village square. Villaricos is a little fishing village and a real gem!!
- Extremely clean, welcoming staff and central position
It was spotlessly clean. The patron was great fun and very helpful. Terrific value for money. The bed was comfortable and the shower was amazing.
The hostel was in almost the centre of the village so everything was within easy walking distance. If I have the time I will definitely stay there again.
Hostal – Restaurante Playa Azul
Mojácar is 9 miles from the guesthouse, while Vera is 5 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Almeria Airport, 43 miles from the property.
- Large room, big bathroom, comfy beds, friendly staff. Very short stroll to the beach, restaurants and harbours. Very pretty village.
Vamos por el pueblo y el restaurante Playa Azul que es una pasada.
No defrauda nunca, es lo mejor de la zona.
- Ubicación. Atención del personal. Buena relación calidad/precio
- Een keurige ruime kamer in het centrum van dit kleine dorp.
- Viilaricos y su entorno es maravilloso. El hostal cumplio las expectativas que llevaba (se agradece ver el mar y el amanecer desde las azotea).
Botaniq Hotel Boutique
Guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom, and certain units at Botaniq Hotel Boutique have a terrace. All rooms at the accommodation have air conditioning and a closet.Breakfast is available each morning, and includes continental and à la carte options.Vera is 7 miles from Botaniq Hotel Boutique, while Águilas is 22 miles from the property. Almeria Airport is 37 miles away.
- Good place although not much high end accommodation in Mojacar. Nice rooms although wet rooms as part of living area didn’t work for me. Good breakfast and very nice staff. Would stay again.
- the star hotel on our tour of Europe. beautiful relaxed hotel on the beach, each room has a private terrace and stone tub. the restarant was superb, service was great. this is the perfect honeymoon destination
walking into this “resort” is like taking a step into SEA. everywhere was picture perfect!
this place is great if you want to get away and just relax. it’s very formal, quiet and secluded.
the pool was a calming area with comfortable loungers.
our room was open, bright and white (which i love!) with extremely comfortable beds.
breakfast was okay, i just had toast whereas my partner said the scrambled eggs were the best she’s ever had.
being able to just walk onto the beach was a real delight, especially as it was a very quiet and felt like our own private beach!
staying here is really special and not the usual spanish guest house we tend to stay in when we come to mojacar.
if we were to stay on the playa again i would return here.
- We loved everything. It is a magical place, a tropical idyll, perfectly positioned just metres from the beach. The team are incredible welcoming and friendly making this a perfect location to kick back and relax whilst being walking distance from all the action when you feel like enjoying some Spanish hospitality. The rooms are spacious, modern, quirky and spotlessly clean, each with its own private terrace. Breakfast is served until 11, which is and additional extra. We couldn’t recommend it highly enough, it feels a world away from the standard holiday experience and the owner and his team deserve praise for everything they are doing. Eating in the restaurant is a gastronic delight that should not be missed.
- Excellent breakfast and the location is superb for visiting several,different areas
Hostal El Palmeral
The rooms are decorated with bright fabrics and colorful wall prints. Each one includes a private bathroom and a TV. Most rooms also offer sea views.Hostal El Palmeral has a shared terrace and an outdoor lounge area. It also has a parking area which guests can use for free.Supermarkets, restaurants and bars can be found in the area surrounding the property.A 45-minute drive along the Mojácar Coast is Cabo de Gata Nature Reserve. The Mini Hollywood Theme Park can be found in Tabernas, around a 1-hour drive away.
- Such helpful smiley reception and being given little bottles of cava with plastic flutes on arrival.
- We met the most kind, caring, and helpful young man. he was respectful in his dealing with us. we have no hesitation in returning.
Room spotless. Location perfect.
Friendly and helpful Staff gave 110% to our every needs.
Would stay again
- Friendly staff, great value for money, basic but clean and comfortable added bonus was air con and fridge a huge plus visiting in June. Highly recommend this lovely little place, don’t be put off by the one star, you won’t be disappointed.
- Staff was very friendly and flexible. At the time we went it was nice and quiet, but I can imagine at busier periods that it can be quite noisy.
Hostal Rincón de Diego
All rooms at the Hostal Rincón de Diego are air-conditioned and have a balcony. Each includes a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a bathtub and toiletries.The hotel café-restaurant serves a selection of Mediterranean food, including fresh fish and homemade regional dishes. Guests with special diets can also be catered to upon request.Rincón de Diego is a 5-minute drive from Mojácar, and Turre can be reached in less than 15 minutes by car. Puerto de Garrucha Marina is 3 miles away. The staff can provide more information about activities in the surrounding area.
- The room was very clean and modern. Every thing we needed, with a lovely sea view. Even though there was a 2/3 day festival going on near by, we slept very well in the confortable bed. The excellent air conditioning was most welcome due to the intense heat. Just loved it. Will definitely call again when in the area.
- Very clean room,great breakfast and very helpful friendly staff.Location is excellent across one road from the beach,plenty of bars/ restaurants within walking distance.Quiter part of Mojacar.
- The host is very friendly and supportive! The accessibility to the beach, its calmness (no crowd, no noise), cleanness of the sea are just amazing!
- Glad to be far away from the touristy part of Mojácar costa. We had the beach almost to ourselves. Hotel room a bit small but patio was a bonus. Owners very knowledgable about area. Fantastic breakfast.
- The homely feel, excellent breakfast and that they really cared , lots of good restaurants nearby nd beach just across the road,
Top Guest Houses In Media Legua Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Media Legua Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Media Legua Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Media Legua Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!