10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Mecina Bombarón Andalucía – Top Hotel Reviews
Mecina Bombarón Andalucía is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Mecina Bombarón Andalucía. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mecina Bombarón Andalucía. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mecina Bombarón Andalucía. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Mecina Bombarón Andalucía right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Mecina Bombarón Andalucía with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Mecina Bombarón Andalucía:
Pensión La Fuente
The property has a bar with a fireplace where you can enjoy a drink or regional snacks. Staff can also provide information about what to see and do in the area.You can drive to the Costa Tropical in around an hour, and Federico García Lorca Airport is 79 mi away. The property offers free parking.
- Good room, very clean and comfortable. We were able to have our breakfast very late, timings were very flexible.
- We received a warm welcome on our arrival. The room was basic but the single beds were large and the extra blankets really warm.
- The host and hostess were amazing and very friendly. They really went out of their way to help us!
- The owner was very accommodating, when the hot water went out in our room he immediately fixed it. He helped us get settled into the town and made us feel welcome.
- Given extra blankets on arrival, which were necessary. The second morning a fire was lit in the dining room, (I was about to go down to breakfast wrapped in one of my extra blankets). The owners were very nice. Good WiFi signal in the room. Street parking available right outside. The room was very clean and beds comfortable.
Every room includes a private bathroom fitted with a bath and shower. Bed linen and towels are provided.The property restaurant offers home made meals, and breakfast is available on request.Granada is 66 mi away.
- A very clean and decent place to stay Great welcome from Lauranne.
- The owner sent me a message to see what time I would be there and if I would like dinner, how great is that. She met me at the front door and stored my bike and the room was great. Went up for a cocktail in the bar and had an amazing dinner. Would go back in a second.
- El Tinao is a great value for money location, with a lovely host. The rooms have all the basics you need and there is a bar upstairs to meet the locals. I enjoyed my stay.
- I spent a couple of weeks hiking through the villages of the Alpujarras. This was by far the most comfortable & best-valued accommodation that I stayed in. Many Thanks.
- Everything was lovely – clean and tidy, spacious room with character. Hostess was very welcoming. Food was fantastic. Gorgeous village location with stunning mountain views. Would definitely recommend.
Hostal Las Perdices
Featuring rustic décor, all rooms at Hostal Las Perdices have heating, a TV, a desk and a wardrobe. Some rooms feature a private balcony. Other facilities include free coffee and tea facilities.Free luggage storage and tourist information are provided at Las Perdices. The swimming pool in Apartamentos Balcón de Válor, located 1,000 feet away, can be used for free.The area is ideal for hiking, and winter sports can be done in Puerto de La Ragua, 16 mi away.A cafeteria-restaurant can be found 350 feet away. The guest house is located on the edge of the Sierra Nevada National Park.
A nice little hotel in the Sierra Nevada. Made an incorrect booking (wrong date!), but they were able to fit us all in without too many hassles. Staff were lovely.
Location is a quiet little village and was exactly what we expected.
Clean and tidy.
- Rosario is a very nice lady. She gave us a great room with a balcony and a good view. Free tea and coffee on offer. Spacious room and en suite. Close to great restaurant – 100 m – and supermarket. We were walking but there was adequate private car parking available. Note that restaurant and bar no longer operate.
- Great position in the heart of the village, close to bars and restaurants and spotlessly clean. absolutely charming owner (Rosario).
- Very friendly hosts, delicious food and comfortable beds.
- Lovely traditional accommodation. Clean and comfortable. Convenient for local restaurants/bars. Fab little village with a great vibe
- A nice little hotel in the Sierra Nevada. Made an incorrect booking (wrong date!), but they were able to fit us all in without too many hassles. Staff were lovely.
At the guesthouse, the rooms include a desk. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with free toiletries. At Hostal Mulhacen the rooms come with a closet and a flat-screen TV.Skiing, cycling and hiking are among the activities that guests of the accommodation can find nearby.Mulhacen Mountain is 4.5 miles from Hostal Mulhacen. Federico Garcia Lorca Granada-Jaen Airport is 31 miles away.
- Right on our walking route. It was quiet. Good view. Clean.
- Good location, kind owner, nice view, comfortable enough for one night.
- Very comfortable establishment at good price. Had excellent restaurant nearby.
- This mountain village was just waking up from its winter slumber so we felt like intruders at first. and we didn’t see any other guests in the hotel. The location is at the bottom of the village, Just as you enter so to get to restaurants requires a walk up some very steep roads but we didn’t mind this as our room had a little balcony that opened out to views of the river. The sound of the water tumbling down was so wonderful it more than compensated for the edge of village location.
- Warm and generous size room at a cold time of year in Trevelex. Great view to the mountain side.
Las Chimeneas’s maintains many of the building’s original features, including beamed ceilings and original fireplaces. All rooms have balconies overlooking the Alpujarra Mountains. Guests can make use of a communal kitchen, washing machines and lounge with a TV and DVD player.The property´s restaurant uses produce from its own organic farm and serves a selection of traditional Andalusian cuisine. A varied breakfast is served daily.Staff at Las Chimeneas can provide information on local walking and cycling routes.
- Absolute tranquility. Panoramic view from room amazing. Breakfast and especially dinner were of a high quality.
- Very friendly personel. Nice cousine at restaurant and with a fireplace.
- OMG, what a gem of a place in a tiny hamlet in the Alpajurrra. Beautifully and artistically maintained property in this old mountainside village. The hotel and restaurant go together but are separate. Both have been recently restored using traditional techniques and it is gorgeous. There are only a few guest rooms with a shared sitting area, terrace, and kitchen. The rooms are individual and custom with both modern HVAC and wood-burning stoves. Everything is immaculate. The staff are exceptionally friendly and helpful — wonderful owners David and Emma and other kitchen and hotel staff. Spectacular views across the valley. Incredible fresh food for dinner (fixed price menu) and breakfast. Overall, and A+ and we will stay again.
- Stunning location in the village known as el balcón de las Alpujarras. Quiet, wonderful views, perfect for walking, road and mountain cycling, relaxing. Excellent locally sourced food. Comfortable, spacious rooms with good heating in winter. Very helpful owners and staff who offer transport, guided walks and themed weeks e.g. walking, horse-riding, yoga, cookery courses.
David and Emma were excellent and all the staff
Meals were good and plentiful
walking and the care of writing the routes was excellent, we needed it tho!
La Placeta Guesthouse
Apartments feature a private terrace. They include a living room with a fireplace, a sofa bed and a flat-screen TV. There is a bathroom with a shower, and the kitchenette comes with a fridge, toaster and coffee maker.The accommodations is gay-friendly. Located in between Pampaneira and Trevélez, the property offers an ideal location for hiking and visiting nearby villages.Free parking is available nearby and a shuttle service is available from Granada and Malaga airports.
- The owner were very kind and gave a lot of explanations. The garden and pool was wonderful. We love the quiteness and good hiking paths.
- Uncomplicated hosts, Beautiful garden and great location to start from: We enjoyed 3 nights in La Placeta in Sierra Nevada. We wanted to do some hiking tours, and Jaimes&Manolos place was a perfect starting point….you have hikes directly depart from Portugos, or you can start somewhere in Sierra Nevada. The apartment with its terrace was great, so was the beautiful garden and relaxed time with the dogs and their parents. Try Manolos Mojito :).
- Very warm welcome. The decoration of the appartment was done With great care and enthousiam
- La tranquilidad del lugar, su jardín y el trato de Jaime y Manolo. Sin olvidar los suculentos guisos que ofrecen.
- La casa preciosa, todo cuidado hasta el último detalle. Estuvimos en la casa La Cuadra, techos de pizarra y viga de madera, decoración rustica preciosa. Y el jardín una maravilla, césped natural, piscina de agua salada. El pueblo, precioso. Pasamos un par de días para relajarnos y nos pusimos en manos de Manolo y Jaime con las comidas buenísimas y masajes para relajar (qué buenas manos). Cuento los días para volver otra vez! Y gracias a los dos por cuidarnos tanto.
Hostal Rural Las Terrazas de la Alpujarra
Featuring tiled floors, light wood furniture, and heated rooms. The private bathroom has a bath tub and toiletries. Some rooms offer a balcony.Breakfast is available at the Terrazas de la Alpujarra. There is a bar and dining room with a TV. A games room with billiards is also offered.Luggage storage and a laundry service are also offered. The tour desk can provide information and maps for hiking. Granada is an hour’s drive away and the Sierra Nevada Ski Resort is 2 hours away.
- Great view and terrace to relax in. Booked for three nights but stayed five.
Very friendly and helpful hosts. (Also good advice on trails for hiking)
Simple room but nice and clean.
Various good trails to hike in mountains.
A few restaurant options for lunch/dinner.
I will surely come back.
- Lovely stay. Although the language barrier was a challenge, Francisco and his wife were extremely hospitable, and even put a DVD on for us to help with suggested walks. Beautiful place and great value
- This was our 3rd stay over a few years, so we already knew how spectacular the terrace views are, how welcoming and helpful the owners, how homely the atmosphere. The terrace garden is just lovely. Plenty of information is available on local attractions, wildlife etc and the owners go to great lengths to advise on suitable walks. We appreciated that the room was cleaned daily and towels changed every 2 days. We look forward to returning!
- beautiful spot, with cosy, rural style shared spaces, with log fire and great views. The hositality was superb, perfect breakfst option, genuine kindness abounds. very good access too. Highly recommend
Hostal El Cascapeñas de la Alpujarra
Guests can enjoy a homemade breakfast. There are many wines to taste from the cellar at El Cascapeñas, including a selection from Ribera and Rioja.Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas. The tour desk at Hostal El Cascapeñas de la Alpujarra can arrange excursions to Granada, approximately 1 hour away by car. The Sierra Nevada Ski Resort is a 2-hour drive away.
- The location and value for money, friendly staff and very clean
- Perfect for location, stunning views, friendly staff and value for money
- Stunning views over the village and across the mountains. Friendly and helpful staff and reasonable price.
- Very clean and warm. Friendly, helpful staff. Excellent value for money.
- Clean, warm and comfortable. Great value for money. Friendly, helpful staff.
All rooms include a TV.Granada is 21 mi from Hostal Pampaneira, while Sierra Nevada is 11 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Federico García Lorca Airport, 29 mi from Hostal Pampaneira.
- Such good value for money! The room and facilities were just as good as many hotels where I have paid much more. Clean, comfy, good shower, aircon works, nice towels etc…
- Perfect location with stunning dual aspect views. Very inexpensive but decent quality.
- Restaurant served delicious food. Staff helpful and friendly.
- Couldn’t fault, we enjoyed our stay here in 2017, using the hostel as a base for visiting the Alpujarra’s and the villages, plus Granada, and the Tabanas Desert. This year 2018 we again re booked the hostel as our base, as we knew it was clean, comfortable and good value. With a bar and restaurant on the premises. This year we did a lot of local walks enjoying the stunning scenery, and enjoyed visiting local markets, gardens and restaurants nearby.
- Beatifully decorated room with colourful rugs, nice bathroom, location in the town centre, parking nearby bar downstairs (not open on Thursdays)
Each simply decorated room at Hostal Moraima has free Wi-Fi and satellite TV. Some rooms have balcony overlooking the mountains.Guests can enjoy a range of Mediterranean cuisine in the Moraima’s restaurant. There is also a snack-bar and a terrace.The surrounding area is ideal for hiking, and the nearest ski slopes are within 30 minutes’ drive of the Moraima. The Costa del Sol can be reached within an hour by car, while Granada is 43 mi away.
- We just got off the mountains, and were tired looking for the place to sleep. Hosts were very friendly, and we felt very welcome. The room and bathroom we were provided was big and clean. Our stay there was very short (1 night and we moved on) – but it was very nice.
- Friendly staff and very clean rooms. They were very helpful to our needs, going out of their way to help us print some tickets
- The folks are great. They were a source of information for every little thing and happily helped me transfer some luggage to another location. I loved the restaurants for it’s obvious community feeling and flavor.
- Really friendly and helpful staff. Cafe / bar under hostel great for breakfast
- Very lovely place with easy access from main street. Charming room with modern design and slight touch of spanish countryside. Very clean rooms with central heating, spacious bathroom with modern mixer taps and bidet. Comfortable bed with bedlinen and all the towels and shampoos provided.
Top Guest Houses In Mecina Bombarón Andalucía Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Mecina Bombarón Andalucía to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Mecina Bombarón Andalucía but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Mecina Bombarón Andalucía. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!