10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Mata Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Mata Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Mata Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mata Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mata Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Mata Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Mata Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Mata Castile And Leon:
Hostal Restaurante Río Ubierna
All rooms in Hostal Restaurante Río Ubierna are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Hostal Restaurante Río Ubierna provides certain accommodations that include garden views, and every room includes a private bathroom and a closet.A continental breakfast is available daily at the property.Hostal Restaurante Río Ubierna has a playground.Burgos is 6 miles from Hostal Restaurante Río Ubierna. Burgos Airport is 6 miles from the property.
- Convenient and inexpensive hostal on route from Portugal to Bilbao avoiding the toll roads.
- Nice people, large garden with soft play for children, quiet village with a few nice restaurants
- El parque para niños, la comida y especialmente las croquetas
La chica que atiende por la mañana super simpática!!!
Quarto com as condições mínimas aceitáveis
Boa comida no restaurante por baixo.
Hotel Rural Tierras del Cid
Each room or apartment comes with a satellite TV and a telephone. The private bathroom includes a bath tub or shower. The apartments also feature a kitchenette with a microwave, fridge and toaster.There are places to eat in Quintanadueñas, as well as a wide variety of bars and restaurants in Burgos.The AP1 Motorway is 9.3 mi away from Hotel Rural Tierra del Cid. There are various hiking trails in the surrounding countryside.
- Clean, friendly staff, well equipped with 2 bathrooms on a one bed apartment.
- We used this place as a stopover but it was perfect for our needs. Great little village pub where we had amazing home made hamburgers and experienced local life .
Very quiet and nice location, close to Burgos.
Comfortable beds and clean rooms.
- Accueil très sympathique de la réceptionniste.Lits confortables et lieu très propres.
- Hôtel très bien placé pour faire une pose pour aller au Portugal pas très loin de la sorti d’autoroute très calme. Personnel très sympa. Pas de problème pour se garer parking privé à l’hôtel. Je recommande.
The modern rooms at Hostal Acanto features pastel colors and parquet flooring. Some rooms include a flat-screen TV, and all include a desk, telephone and private bathroom with free toiletries. Some rooms also have views of a small park.Breakfast is available and there are vending machines selling snacks and drinks in the lobby. There are also a number of bars, shops and restaurants within a 2-minute walk. Reception is open from 7:00 to 14:00 and from 17:00 to 00:00. There is also a conference room.The Museum of Human Evolution is located 2.2 mi from Hostal Acanto. The Atapuerca archaeological site, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is 20 minutes’ drive away.The property offers private parking at an additional cost. Burgos Airport is located just 3.7 mi away.
- it was possible to come late in the evening, the hostel is not very far from the railway station
- The staff was excellent they couldn’t do enough very pleasant and will be staying again wouldn’t hesitate to recommend to friends
- near to town centre secure underground parking receptionists very helpful
- Breakfast choice was quite poor. The hotel is quite far from the centre, but convenient for those travelling by car. Parking is underground and you have to find some parking in the street, then go to the reception and they give you the chip and keys to enter underground parking. But we were lucky that one of the receptionists was very kind (and English speaking) and came with us to show everything.
Clean, comfortable, convenient – and very nice staff, too.
Parking in the garage underneath is good
Hostal Restaurante Iruñako
Rooms are simply and adequately decorated and all have private bathrooms with either a bathtub or shower unit. Keep up-to-date in the internet corner and children can have fun in the play area.The informal cafe of the Iruñako is open from 6am so you can enjoy a hearty breakfast even if you are an early riser. Come back for tasty tapas at lunch time. In the evening, enjoy meals in the Iruñako’s restaurant which serves an assorted menu along with specials and a varied weekend menu.Located right on the Camino de Santiago, the Iruñako Hotel is a great place to learn about the history of this famous pilgrimage which has been happening since medieval times. For business travelers, you are conveniently situated in the commercial and business district of Burgos and just 10 minutes from the historic center of town.
- Friendly, helpful staff. The food was excellent value for money, 3 course meal (menu del dia) for 2 & bottle of wine 24€.
- rooms are basic but comfortable, good selection of tapes. bar person was very helpful .
- The restaurant was excellent and the choice very much better than last September. Value for money extremely good as was the food. The seating was very comfortable. The single beds were extremely comfortable and temperature just right. We have stayed there now 4 times, and hope to go again.
- The staff were great, it was just off the motorway and a great midway stop off for us travelling from Barcelona to Galicia. The kids loved how good the wifi was!
- Bon emplacement sur un trajet France Portugal. Centre de burgos facilement accessible en voiture. Bon rapport qualité prix. Parking gratuit.
Hostal Santiago 2
Hostal Santiago 2 has functional rooms that include a private bathroom with a shower. The heated bedrooms also come with a desk, a flat-screen TV and DVD player. Towels and bed linen are provided free of charge.Guests can find bars, restaurants and supermarkets in the surrounding streets.Burgos Rosa Lima Train Station is 1.5 mi away and a 40-minute walk will take you to the famous Burgos Cathedral.
Room clean good paintwork well furnished en suite bathroom quiet outside
Manager/owner friendly and helpful
Frequent buses to stop 150 metres
Food shops nearby
My friends and I arrive at Christmas Eve, and we didn´t notice that we couldn´t get to the hostel by bus (We were in the train station), so we called the hostel asking for help. He told us that normally people can only get to the hostel by taxi, but the staff was really friendly, and he decided to drive us back to the hostel. Recommended us places to have dinner, gave us a city map and brief introduction of the city center.
The room is not big, but really really comfy. The staff is perfect and friendly.
He even borrowed us a hairdryer 🙂
- Excellent value for money. Nice shower. Spacious room. Lot’s of parking space in the area. Green surroundings. Friendly and helpful staff. Nice environment for cycling and running. Quiet area. Pizza place nearby.
- It was very clean and had a private bath. We had a car so the distance to the center of town was not a problem. There was ample street parking.
- The receptionist kindly offered to iron our suits free of charge and very quickly. Great service!
- Room clean good paintwork well furnished en suite bathroom quiet outside
Featuring wooden floors and light wood furniture, the bright heated rooms have a TV, desk and wardrobe. The private bathroom comes with a bath tub or shower. A hairdryer is available on request.Luggage storage is offered and the Arlanzón has a tour desk. You can have breakfast in the nextdoor guest house. Buses stop near the hotel and take 10 minutes to the center of Burgos.
- The staff. The price. Only objection was the distance from walking the camino.
- They still have computers for residents to use, although not updated in a long time.
- Very pleasant stay very pleased overall with our stay.Very good value.Safe parking for our motorcycles was good and not to bad for 5 euros for the car space.
- We did not have a good time the hotel was letting in traffic noise
- Accueil hyper chaleureux ? chambre triple très cosy et très propre. Parking 7 euros un peu cher. Petit déjeuner 2 euros/personne sans prétention, très basique.
This stylish guest house has a dining room where a daily buffet breakfast is served. Here you can find a coffee maker, microwave, toaster and a selection of cereals. There is also a lounge with newspapers and a 60-inch LED TV.There is a bus stop located just 1 minute’s walk from Hostal Averroes. Burgos’ Old Town and the Museum of Human Evolution are a 10-minute drive away.
- Everything was to a high standard. The help yourself breakfast was basic but enough to give us a start to the day and a bonus at the price.
- Cheap and lots of parking nearby. Spacious bathroom but that was because we had the handicapped room. Breakfast was OK.
- Very large room, quite, comfortable bed, good underground Parking.
15 min walk to Train Station
Staff couldnt speak english but tried hard to compensate
Smallish but clean and comfortable room
first impressions of the area surrounds are not favourable, but after looking around there are good places to eat, maybe a market at night , 15-20 minute walk into town
- The way people were taking care about you. Especially the mother was doing everything possible to make your stay perfect. Accommodation was nice, situated in a quite environment within walking distance of the city center.
La Buena Villa
The rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom with a shower.A continental breakfast is available every morning at La Buena Villa.Burgos is 3.9 miles from the accommodation, while Covarrubias is 25 miles from the property. Burgos Airport is 7 miles away.
- Great value for money, extreamely friendly staff, nice quiet of te road place.
- Basic accommodation was expected. Restaurant provided all-in menu for a fixed price. Location was a bus ride away from Burgos.
- So lovely and so nice staff. As I work in the hospitality industry I can know and see the difference… they are really make that extra mile for their guests. Bravo!!! So happy that I choose it. And food was also excellwnt, lady that cleaned my wardrobe, lady that took me to a room, the waitress, the owner… well, real good team… all good points well deserved! Thank you so much
- Lmpieza excelente, silencio y tranquilidad, desperté escuchando a los pajaritos, agua caliente estupenda. Es muy económico y la relación calidad precio insuperable.
- El precio es muy muy bueno. Todo limpio. Habitación muy grande en ático preparado independiente del resto como si fuera un piso con lavadora, salón, cocina… comunitarios
All bedrooms have an LCD TV with DVD player. The private bathroom comes with a hydromassage shower.This affordable hotel has bright, comfortable rooms. They are decorated with colorful original art.The Acuarela is set in the commercial heart of Burgos. It is a short walk away from the city’s historic sites, including the beautiful Cathedral.The hotel is also well located for road access, including the major E80 freeway. Burgos Airport is just 4 miles away.
- Very clean and the staff very kind and helpful! Late check out very useful.
- Extremely clean place. Good beds and shower. Nice and helpful staff! Close to Burgos Catedral and restaurants! Good and safe underground Parking facility!
- The marvellous support of the staff when I left my jacket. This was real service!! Thanks again!
- convenient position if in a car and with underground parking (accessed by a car lift!)
- Extra comfy bed and duvet. Music on your room was an added bonus. Amazing shower !
Hostal Francisco Salinas
All rooms have heating, a desk, wardrobe and flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with a shower.There is a bar and a restaurant.Private on-site parking is available for a small daily charge. There is easy access to the nearby Villalonquéjar Business Park.
- I would not recommend this property, I think booking.com should stop using this property for your customers
- The young lady on reception was very pleasant and helpful,
- It’s the second time we have stopped here en route to Portugal, had a good nights sleep.
- Nice coffee and hot chocolate. Very friendly staff at breakfast. Very good value for money.
- I was expecting the hotel to be basic, so I’m not particularly complaining about the breakfast which was almost inedible, or the fact that we asked for a quiet double room but were given a makeshift twin overlooking the very busy four lane road, or the fact there was never any one at reception, or the fact the wifi did not work, or the location which was just too far away from the main sights, but about the fact that the staff were, at best, totally disinterested and ill prepared and at worst probably the rudest I have ever encountered!
Top Guest Houses In Mata Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Mata Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Mata Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Mata Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!