10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Masriudoms Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Masriudoms Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Masriudoms Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Masriudoms Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Masriudoms Catalonia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Masriudoms Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Masriudoms Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Masriudoms Catalonia:
Featuring tiled floors and wooden furniture, rooms at the Pardo are also heated and have street views.A daily continental breakfast is available in the Pardo guest house restaurant, which has a terrace. Guests can relax with a drink at the bar, or play billiards in the games room.Luggage storage is available. The guest house offers easy access to the A7 Motorway and Bonmont Golf Club is 3.1 mi away. You can drive to Reus Airport or Port Aventura Theme Park in 20 minutes.The train station is 1.2 mi from Hostal Pardo.
- The shower was very powerful. The air Conditioning was also of good quality.
- We came for a wedding and stayed for one night. The room/hostel was as described on booking.com. The room was small but very clean and the air conditioning worked very well. The staff were very helpful and friendly, we were able to park our car in the small street right opposite the hostel. Beaches were within a walking distance.
- Excellent value for money. Very convenient for overnight stop. Staff very friendly and breakfast excellent value
- The hostal was excellent, staff friendly and accommodation exactly what we wanted for a night’s stay.
Pleasantly surprised with the room, it was very modern and had a well fitted bathroom.
Didn’t need anything more.
Guests at the Hellin have free access to the outdoor pool at Apartamentos Port Tropical, located next door. Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do on the Costa Daurada.The Hellin has a pizza restaurant and a bar. There is also a supermarket just 650 feet away.PortAventura Theme Park and Reus Airport are both within a 30-minute drive of Hostal Hellin. You can also drive to the Delta de l’Ebre Nature Reserve in around 30 minutes.
- el personal y la piscina de la urba a la que te dejan ir
- El personal muy amable, sobretodo la chica de la recepción, super atenta y majísima. Además en el hostal hay restaurante y bar. Cerca de todo y de la playa. Todo muy bien
- Un establecimiento con una relación calidad precio inmejorable.
- Proximidad a la playa de perros, además puedes comer en el restaurante con el perro
- El trato recibido por el personal muy bueno,gente muy simpática y servicial.Además te dejan usar la piscina de unos apartamentos que tienen detrás del hostal que en esta época es un punto muy a favor
Hostal Braseria Tivissa
Each room at Braseria Tivissa has a TV and a private bathroom with shower.At Hostal Braseria Tivissa you will find a garden, a terrace and a bar. Other facilities offered at the property include meeting facilities and a games room.Free public parking is possible nearby.Tarragona is 27 mi away.
- The welcome, very friendly and the facilities are brilliant. All at a reasonable price. A clean and well kept hostel with lovely hosts.
- Easy to find, friendly helpful staff, exceptional views of the valley
- Very friendly staff. Excellent food. Beautiful location. Would definitely visit again.
The staff were very friendly. The food was reasonably priced and filling.
The walks around the area were excellent and it is not far from many other gorgeous towns in the district.
- Very friendly staff,nice clean room,good value,good location
Hostal La Creu
Each spacious, air-conditioned room at La Creu has a TV. There is a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy a daily buffet breakfast. Restaurants can be found in the streets surrounding the hotel.The hotel can arrange off-road driving excursions and visits to Priorat’s vineyards.Miravet is 3.7 mi from the hotel, while Els Ports Natural Park is a 40-minute drive away.
- Great value for money. Room was surprisingly spacious. Breakfast was a buffet with plenty of options. Staff were very helpful and friendly.
The lady in charge of reception, the restaurant and breakfast was exceptionally helpful and friendly. The restaurant had a lovely ambience as did the separate breakfast area.
The room was simply but adequately furnished, clean and quiet.
- Beautiful hotel in the centre of Mora D’Ebre. Staff are very friendly and speak good English. Great continental breakfast. Free parking across the road. Bars and restaurants nearby. Hotel restaurant looks lovely. Rooms are contemporary and extremely clean.
- Very well area to go biking in. Very nice people at the hotel.
- The room was very comfortable and excellent value for money we will definitely go back
Hostal La Cabaña
The Cabaña Guest House offers a spacious common room for guests to use. There is a bar, where a light continental breakfast is served each morning.Each guest will receive a key for the main door, allowing them to come and go at any time. Salou’s lively center is within a short walk, and busses to Port Aventura stop just outside the door.The Cabaña’s staff are happy to give information about the region. There is free public parking nearby.
- clean room, centrally located, staff very friendly, great resort with good beaches, bars and restaurants
- Really nice location. Quite and nice area. No complaints about railway, trains are not so often. Staff is really friendly and helping
- Very friendly staff. Clean and comfortable bedrooms. One minute walking from the train station and the beach.
- As a child I loved to play with trains. Therefore I was thrilled with every sound of incomming train and its horn which was easy to hear especially at midnight. Who would have thought given we were about 10 meters from train rails… I love the free sauna too… (our room has no air conditioning)
- La amabilidad de Neli, la proximidad de la Estación de trenes de Salou
Hostal Agrobotiga 7 de Ribera
At the guesthouse, all rooms come with a desk and a flat-screen TV. The rooms come with a private bathroom and free toiletries, and certain rooms are equipped with a balcony. The rooms at Hostal Agrobotiga 7 de Ribera feature air conditioning and a closet.A continental breakfast is served every morning at the property.Salou is 26 miles from the accommodation, while Cambrils is 22 miles from the property. The nearest airport is Reus Airport, 27 miles from Hostal Agrobotiga 7 de Ribera.
- The room was very comfortable and spacious, as well as the bathroom. The shop downstairs reminds you of how food should taste.. For breakfast we had some local products that were very delicious! The landlady is always available to help you. The room was well cleaned every day. The place is next to the beautiful river and in the evening you have a great view at the bridge. We loved it!
- There is a little dining room with fridge, microwave and kitchenware that you can use. Very handy. Very pleasant place to stay.
- The staff was great, the breakfast was fine, the room was clean. The bathroom was like new. The location is good in the old part of the town.
- Excellent breakfast deal, the room is in fact a small appartment with all you need including direct access to the street without visiting the shop. Friendly staff, good & quiet location. Clean, nice and tidy.
- Friendly host, comfortable rooms, convenient location.
Hostal La Panavera
Hostal la Panavera has charming rustic décor, with stone walls and wooden beams. Each room includes flat-screen cable TV. Bathrooms come with amenities, and some also have a hydromassage shower.A homemade breakfast is served daily in the dining room. The guest house also has a terrace and a lounge with an open fireplace.La Panavera is within a 15-minute drive of various beaches, including Santa Llúcia and Morro de Gos. The Deltebre Natural Park is just 7.5 mi away, while Tarragona is a 45-minute drive away.The 24-hour reception offers information about the region. You can find free public parking nearby.
we came here because it was the only hotel in the area that Booking said accepted dogs. The hotel is lovely and was a nice surprise, even if the town isn’t that pretty it is quaint and cute enough. The clean room with a nice
little balcony, large and comfortable. Breakfast choices very nice, and little touches everywhere (chocolates, water bottles, departure gift) all lovely ideas.
- Very friendly hosts with a family feel. Lovely outside area to sit with a beer or coffee etc. Breakfast was very good and plentiful. Would certainly stay again.
- Beautiful rustic property. The room was cozy, clean and spacious, with a very comfortable bed. The owner was really nice and friendly. The breakfast was delicious. We definitively recommend La Panavera and we hope we can stay there again!
- Lovely place, excellent breakfast, comfy beds. Diane was very helpful and friendly – a perfect host.
- Everything was perfect. The omelette and freshly squeezed orange juice an added bonus. I am sorry that I couldn’t spend longer there.
- we came here because it was the only hotel in the area that Booking said accepted dogs. The hotel is lovely and was a nice surprise, even if the town isn’t that pretty it is quaint and cute enough. The clean room with a nice
Elvira Hostal is in the same building as the winery’s shop, where you can buy local wines and Arbequina olive oil. You can prepare meals in the shared kitchen, or try one of the traditional restaurants in the village of Gratallops.The staff at the Elvira can provide information about the area, including wine tasting visits in the Priorat region. Less than 3 miles away, the Montsant Nature Reserve is popular for hiking and biking. Free parking can be found near the guesthouse.
- The location was perfect, close to the wineries and restaurants nearby. The bed was comfortable, we had a private bathroom and a shared balcony with the room next door. The staff were super friendly, however it was a bit difficult to communicate via English and we unfortunately do not speak Spanish. Be aware you need to report to the wine shop across from the hotel to pay and get keys etc which we were not aware of when we got there so it was a little confusing. We were able to sort everything out though so it was no trouble. There is a large kitchen with everything you need for cooking which is also great.
- Great location next to Vinicola. Perfect for wine tasting. Access to swimming pool.
The little town, Gratallops, is very cute and super little, so the hostal can be easily reached.
Nice view to the hills.
- It is a very cosy, clean and laid-back . I really liked the small kitchen downstares with spare dishes, glasses and other things needed to finish the day around the table with your friends and a couple of bottles of Priorat wine.
- Common area and wine tasting next door, helpful staf.
Pensión Venecia y Montecarlo
The Venecia is a family-run guest house, which offers basic, good-value rooms. All heated rooms have a private bathroom with a hairdryer.There is a café at the Venecia. Guests can also relax on the guest house’s sun terrace.The staff at the Venecia’s tour desk can help to organize day trips, and the Port Aventura Theme Park is just 10 minutes’ drive away.
- The location. Close to the bus stop to PortAventura Parks.
- Nice staff. Room was basic and a bit noisy, but for the cheap price it’s okay!
- A very friendly staff – just for that reason I would stay there again. The guy at reception was trying to speak my language and he gave a very positive impression. This place is definately worth of every penny spent there. Another advantage – a very close proximity to the beach and the train station. I would recommend this place to everyone who is looking for really good value for their money.
- Que estaba cerca de la playa y había parking de zona azul cerca
- Très bon accueil. Grande propreté de tout le établissement.. lit confortable chambre simple mais très bien…. l équipe très sympa..établissement à recommander…
Hostal Rosa Dels Vents
Salou is 26 miles from the guesthouse, while Cambrils is 23 miles from the property. Reus Airport is 30 miles away.
- A wonderful place to stay. In a cute town and 10 minutes by car to a nice beach.
- Good value for short stopover – clean and comfortable room
- A spacious room ( room 3) with a bathroom, all recently refurbished and clean. The lady at the hostel is super friendly and helpful. Wouldn’t hesitate stay there again.
El tracte molt familiar.
Per el preu, anàvem amb una mica de por, però ens ha sorprès la qualitat de l’alotjament!!
- La única pega que puedo poner, por decir algo, es que nos hicieron esperar un rato para poder entrar en la habitación. Por lo demás, todo genial!
Top Guest Houses In Masriudoms Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Masriudoms Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Masriudoms Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Masriudoms Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!