10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Masquefa Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Masquefa Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Masquefa Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Masquefa Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Masquefa Catalonia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Masquefa Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Masquefa Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Masquefa Catalonia:
Cozy rooms at the guest house feature smart, functional décor. Each includes a plasma TV, air conditioning, heating and a private bathroom.You can enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner in the Guilleumes Restaurant, which serves modern Catalan cuisine with local produce. Packed lunches are available and celebrations can be catered for.The property is just 2,650 feet from the Rack Train Station up to the monastery and the Monistrol de Montserrat FGC Train Station, connecting you with Barcelona’s Plaza España.The area is ideal for hiking and cycling. The Guilleumes has free public parking nearby and is 9.3 mi from Manresa. You can drive to Barcelona in 45 minutes.
- Friendly environment, good internet connection, very good restaurant. Perfect for excursions to Montserrat.
- Restaurant was delicious. Very convenient location to tour monastery atMontserrat. Clean, comfortable and value price.
Most warm and welcome place om all trip. Chef in the resturant is almost magician.
Kids love to play in the hall with provided toys
– Nice location, proximity to both train station (from Barcelona or the Montserrat rail route);
– Quiet area, even during the nights;
– Easy access to hiking routes;
– Friendly and helpful staff; will mention Clara here (thanks for the assistance)
– Air conditioning in the room;
- Wonderful breakfast. Air conditioning. Not so far from Barcellona, near Monserrat Monastery.
El Celler de la Guàrdia
The rustic-style rooms at El Celler de la Guàrdia feature a private bathroom with a shower and bath. Bed linen is provided.The property has a restaurant and a bar with a terrace where you can enjoy a meal outside. There is also a shared lounge and a games room. Free WiFi is available in public areas.You can drive to the famous Montserrat Monastery in around 25 minutes from El Celler de la Guàrdia. Central Barcelona is 40 minutes’ drive away.
- The hotel is good value for money and welcomed our dog. Good food, clean room and very pleasant staff. There are good walks around the forest and easy parking. The hotel is a rural hostal style.
- Dinner and breakfast were excellent. Views were stunning. Really interesting old building.
- Away from it all place with stunning views. Staff were excellent and nothing was too much trouble .They always had a smile on their faces. Dinner was a true Spanish meal and so much good food and wine just kept on coming. Same at breakfast which was included in the price. Catered for my wife’s food allergy no problem. Great stopover for visiting Montserrat or just travelling through Spain . Hopefully will be back
- Old stylish building, it is possible to walk through nature behind this house.
- Absolutely brilliant!!! Superb countryside, fabulous renovation of old farmstead, best dinner I have eaten for years, half of what I expected to pay
Hostal Las Torres
Las Torres’ restaurant serves a variety of traditional Catalan dishes and Mediterranean cuisine. The hotel café is open from 06.00.The guest house offers simple rooms with air conditioning and a TV. Each has a private bathroom.The Hostal is ideally located for a range of outdoor activities, such as hiking and cycling.Montserrat Monastery is located just 30 minutes’ drive away. Barcelona is approximately 12 mi from the guest house.
- We heve used the hotel more often during our travels to the south of Spain. good location for travelers, not too far from the highway and a nice, large parking.
- Nice breakfast and coffee comfortable room nice environment
- Everything was just fine. The place is nice, clean and quiet.
- La ubicación y anteriores habitaciones, tiene dos partes, la nueva y la vieja, muy vieja, y cuando pagas la habitación no sabes donde te van a enviar, deberían avisarlo.
- Mi estancia fue por motivos de asistir a una boda,yo vivo lejos y buscaba un lugar que estuviera cerca de Piera, la estancia fue muy corta pero quede muy contenta,tanto en el trató como en la habitación, sencilla pero limpia,
Alojamiento Cal Joan Marina
At the guesthouse, all rooms have a closet. All rooms come with a private bathroom. At Alojamiento Cal Joan Marina, rooms are equipped with air conditioning and a flat-screen TV.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.Barcelona is 22 miles from Alojamiento Cal Joan Marina, while Sitges is 13 miles from the property. Barcelona-El Prat Airport is 19 miles away.
- The facility were nice and clean. It’s in the country side so it was very quiet and allowed for a good night’s rest. The person that checked me on was nice.
- Served a purpose for our trip to southern spain from the UK as it was on route.
- Lovely location very friendly staff good breakfast
- La atencion del gerente, se preocupo de llevar a mi mujer al pueblo de al lado para comprar un menu. Ya que yo no me encontraba alli uno de los 2 dias.
- war doh gut zu finden .Eigentümer kam sofort nach ein Anruf vom anderen Gast da ich kein Spanisch kann und Er wohl auch kein Englisch,daher die Komunikation ein wenig schwierig,aber zum Schluss wusste ich was ich wollte und er auch.Hat mir eim Gepäck geholfen und das Zmmer erklärt mit den Schlüsselkarten und Strom.Leider die Klimaanlage vergessen .Frühstückk war reichlich und gut.WLAN klappte hervorragend
Featuring free WiFi, all rooms have a fan and wardrobe. The private bathroom comes with a bath or shower and bathrobes.There is a communal sauna, as well as shared lounge and kitchen. Staff can inform you about what to see and do in the area. Cycling, horse riding and hiking are popular in the surrounding countryside.The Roman city of Tarragona is 40 mi from the property, while Montserrat Mountain and its monastery are 32 mi away. You can reach the charming coastal town of Sitges and the nearby sandy beaches within a 30-minute drive of El Recer.
Le contact avec Antonio était très bon. Il est très accueillant.
La maison est un cabinet de curiosités.
C’était parfait pour une halte avec les enfants qui ont apprécié la piscine, le chien et les petits chatons qui se promenaient dans le jardin.
- El trato del dueño es una persona excelente…la tranquilidad del sitio y su belleza…asi como la comodidad y la limpieza
- Es una casa muy antigua y está todo acordé las fotos, tiene encanto todo de época y cama cómoda y limpio y Antonio un encanto de hombre
- El hotel es como un museo, te embebe en un alojamiento de casi 200 años. Muy recomendable. Pero lo mejor es la hospitalidad y la simpatía de Don Antoni, su propietario.
La amabilidad del dueño del alojamiento y su disponibilidad para ayudar en todo.
Muy bien situado para visitar las bodegas de la zona.
- Le contact avec Antonio était très bon. Il est très accueillant.
Masia CasaJoana Rural
All rooms at the guesthouse come with a seating area. Featuring a private bathroom with a shower and a hair dryer, rooms at Masia CasaJoana Rural also have a mountain view.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around Masia CasaJoana Rural, including cycling and hiking.Barcelona is 22 miles from the guesthouse. Barcelona-El Prat Airport is 25 miles from the property.
- Marc, Miriam and their family are living their dream – a beautifully renovated ancient farm with breathtaking views of Montserrat complete with an outstanding 5 course meal prepared by Chef Marc topped off our perfect trip to Spain.
- A very warm welcome, great meals, spacious rooms, a spectacular view, silence and an irresistible nature just 50 km from Barcelona
- Very unique experience. Nice beautifully decorated rooms and superb location for escape and walks. Great hosts. Definitely suggest to order dinner, as the owner Marc is a former chef and prepares you a great meal from locally sourced ingredients for reasonable price.
- One of the best meals I have ever eaten. I was completely surprised and glad I decided to eat there. The staff was wonderful and friendly. If you are planning to visit nearby Montserrat it is certainly a great place to stay.
- Unforgettable experience. Marc and Miriam have created a special place here. They have artfully converted a many centuries old Masia into a warm, inviting, and comfortable space for guests. Marc is an incredible chef (best meal of our lives!) so book dinner if you stay. They are also very knowledgeable about the area and willing to do pick up and drop off if you do not arrive by car. Too many highlights to list, but the property also has picturesque views of montserrat, horses, a pool, and trails around property for hiking and exploring.
Hostal Ca La Irene
Each air-conditioned room offers a TV and private bathroom with free toiletries and towels. There is luggage storage available for guests.Hostal Ca La Irene is a 5-minute walk from a variety of lively bars and restaurants serving local cuisine. The surrounding nature is ideal for outdoor activities such as hiking or cycling.San Vicente de Castellet Train Station is a 10-minute walk and Sant Llorenç del Munt i l’Obac Nature Reserve is 3.1 mi away. Manresa is 10 minutes by car, while Barcelona is 40 minutes’ drive from the property.
- very close to the railways stations , clean and comfortable , convenient for visiting montserrat , great bar (El Racó d’En Manel} nearby doing very good food at a great price.
- There is no restaurant at this property I did not expect one!
- Very peaceful, clean and comfortable. San Vicenç de Castellet is lovely, and there are two train stations for getting to Manresa, Montserrat and Barcelona. Staff very friendly and helpful. Good bars and a supermarket <5 mins walk away.
- Sauber, ruhig, schön eingerichtet, freundliches Personal.
- El trato de la señora Irene es muy buena anfitriona, y la tranquilidad con la que se está allí,
Hostal Restaurante Avenida de Madrid
All the rooms feature a TV and either a private bathroom or access to a shared bathroom. Towels and bed linen are provided.Breakfast is daily served in the restaurant. Guests can enjoy daily set menus and grilled meat. Special menus for meetings are also available.A shopping center and a train station can be found within a 10-minute walk. El Prat Royal Golf Club is 1.6 mi from the property. Barcelona is 17 mi away.
- Le personnel est sympathique et l’établissement est très propre.
- La Tele de la habitación y wifi funcionaban perfectamente.
Lo confortable y encantador de el alojamiento, cama muy cómoda.
El trato de profesional y cercano de el personal, la atención.
Accueil agréable en Espagnol. Mais plus tard lors des formalités, le propriétaire sympathique, parle Français et est de trés bons conseils, notamment pour les accès autoroutiers. Petit déjeuner au comptoir avec jus d’ orange en bouteille: 3,75e. Restaurant le soir pour une dizaine d’ euros. Par contre, le Dimanche matin, pas de possibilité de prendre le ti-dej. et aux alentours tout est fermé. Reste la cafétéria de la station sur l’ autoroute AP7.
Parking facile dans la rue. Trés bien desservie, proche des autoroutes C58 et AP7.
- Muy buena atención al cliente. Me llamó por telefono para asegurarse de que todo estaba correcto. El baño, aunque era compartido, estaba limpio. Centro comercial cerca
The hostel has a restaurant which serves traditional home-made Mediterranean food, specializing in grilled meat and paella. There is also a bar where you can get a snack or a drink. You can also get a drink from the vending machine.Pensión Avenida has a terrace where you can enjoy a drink in the sun. There is also a laundry service.Staff at reception can provide information about what to see and do in the area. The lively seaside town of Sitges is 25 minutes’ drive away, and you can drive to Barcelona in 45 minutes. The train station is just 4 minutes’ walk away.
- Very clean and comfortable, just a little out of the centre but the town is small and easy by foot. Possible to park a car directly outside.
- Enough said about this place, it is falsely advertised.
- We had an amazing meal in the restaurant – perfect with local ingredients and wine of course.
- Not far away from city center, good breakfast. Clean, nice balcony.
- The pension is a short walk from the centre of Vilafranca, so conveniently accessible for shops, restaurants etc. It is very clean.
The villa is a 10-minute drive from the AP7 Motorway and Vilafranca del Penedès, the capital of the Penedès wine region. Free parking can be found nearby, and Barcelona is 22 mi away.The bright rooms feature tiled floors and have a TV and DVD player. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and amenities. Family rooms have a seating area and air conditioning.There is a communal TV area open during the daytime. A small library of books and DVDs and a poolside kitchen and BBQ area are free for guests to use. A continental breakfast is served daily.An airport shuttle service can be requested for an extra charge. You enjoy hiking in the nearby Garraf Natural Park.
- Casa Mallarenga is a hidden gem! The hosts, Garry & Joelle, are lovely and welcoming and more than willing to help with anything you may need. The property is well kept, the rooms are comfortable and clean and even have extra amenities you may not have considered. Take your time and enjoy the property. I will definitely be returning for a longer stay next time.
- Loved the location, room, pool, and breakfast, but the owners Garry and Joelle were the best because they made us feel like family. They even arranged for a massage (at extra cost) with a local masseuse. We had a wonderful time and loved the experience.
- The owners of the house are really kind and helpful. They make you feel as if you were at home. The views are wonderful and the swimming pool too
- Incredible view, excellent and knowledgeable hosts. Comfortable rooms. Breakfasts were delicious. We enjoyed traditional Catalan dishes! Owners recommended Les Piques Restaurant… a must to try.
- The hosts Peter and Caroline were lovely and extremely helpful. The room was very spacious, clean and good value for money. We stayed there as it was close to the wedding venue. Big plus was the hosts driving us to the wedding venue. Very quiet and you can chill out next to the pool
Top Guest Houses In Masquefa Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Masquefa Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Masquefa Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Masquefa Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!