10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Masnou Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Masnou Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Masnou Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Masnou Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Masnou Catalonia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Masnou Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Masnou Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Masnou Catalonia:
All bedrooms include flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries and a hairdryer. Certain rooms feature a seating area where you can relax. Some units have views of the sea or pool.You will find a shared lounge at the property.Guests can enjoy various activities in the surroundings, including windsurfing or sailing, as well as golfing, horse riding and hiking.Ocata Train Station is just 10 minutes’ away. Costa Brava is a 45 minute drive. Barcelona El Prat Airport is 18 mi away and Girona Airport is a 50 minute drive..
- Beautiful property with immaculate grounds and swimming pool. Owners are wonderfully friendly and accommodating: they let us keep our bags on site after checkout and even use the pool for a few hours!
- A beautiful location for a weekend getaway but not for a night out in Barcelona.
- Absolutely great place with fantastic view over the Mediterranean sea and short walking distance to the beach. Just 30 minutes by train to the Barcelona city center. Very kind hosts. We felt very comfortable and will come back next time we are in Barcelona.
- I really liked the owners, really polite and super professional and helpful, the interiors of the whole residence and rooms, a lot of attention to detail, the pool and garden.
- Everything at Gavina Mar was perfect! Be it ambiance, amenities, cleanliness, complimentary breakfast, etc. The host couple are friendly and very helpful. I would definitely love to go back again. Swimming pool is excellent though we could not use it during our stay. Place is as shown in photos at booking.com
The simple rooms at this guest house come with heating and a wardrobe. Some have a private bathroom and all come with bed linen and towels.At Camping Masnou you can find a shared TV area and a restaurant with a bar and a terrace. You can also find a children’s playground and a supermarket on site.El Prat Airport is 20 mi away and Barcelona is 12 mi from the guest house. There is a bus station opposite the property and the train station with trains connecting with Barcelona is 1,000 feet away.
- There wasn’t much to like except that in the day time it has a nice view.
- There were two beds; si, I could use two blankets.
- It is a great place to stay if you would like to visit Barcelona and relax in th same time. You can see the sea from the window. The public tranport will get you directly to Barcelona city center.
- The location was near the beach and train station.
- The location was good near the beach and the train station. The beach is very clean and the beach bar which is further on which is called Churingos Bambu serves excellent food and is reasonably priced. The staff are friendly and work very hard. The people in El Masnou are friendly and very helpful. We stayed in a room on the Camp site El Masnou it was very basic. The view from the window was excellent. The beds were comfy and the room was clean. The bed was made every day. The train service is very good, we had to get to the Catalunya track to attend the Moto GPs and this was very easy. A few stops to Clot Arago then change platform to Montmelo. There was a fair walk after this about 25 mins but very easy to find your way. Easy to get to Barcelona, a very busy city and lots to see. The Montjiuc cable car was enjoyable.
This small hotel offers simple, comfortable rooms. They all have air conditioning and a TV.Free free Wi-Fi access is available in the whole hotel. The Solimar also has a pleasant sun terrace.The hotel is set in the commercial center of Badalona. There are shops, bars and cafes nearby.The train station is just a short walk away. Regular services connect it to Barcelona and Blanes.
- It does what it says – cheap and cheerful. Well located and excellent value for money.
The location was definitely a great plus. The beach is just a few minutes walk away; public transport works perfectly; shopping options for those who want to spend some money.
Room was cleaned and towels were changed every day.
Definitely would recommend this place.
- Location was the only good thing about this hostel.
- We arrived during special Badalona holidays. And the hotel people took time to explain all we had to do to really enjoy it and not miss the main events.
it was very nice hotel near the sea whit super personal very kindly ready to help for each problem
near of hotel was also very good restaurants disco beach all what i expected i wind ther very easy. also acces to metro was perfect. THANK YOU
Cal Music B&B
All air-conditioned rooms at the family-run Cal Music B&B are equipped with a DVD player and a private bathroom with hairdryer. Most rooms also have a private balcony or terrace.The hotel has a garden with a sun terrace, where you can enjoy a drink from the snack bar while looking at the great views of the mountains and the sea. The guest house also has a table tennis table.It is a 10-minute drive from Cal Music B&B to the Premià de Mar’s beaches and seafront promenade, and you can drive to the Costa Brava in around 30 minutes. The guest house is easily accessible from the C-32 Motorway which runs along the Maresme Coastline.
Our stay was excellent. The breakfast was out of this world! I would highly recommend it to anyone! The only very minor drawback was we found it a bit difficult to get an evening meal nearby. No problem at all if you are aware of this and have a car with which to travel for food. There are a couple of restaurants within walking distance however these were closed due to annual holidays (probably as it was Grand Prix weekend!)
It was thoroughly enjoyable and we would not hesitate to return or recommend this property.
- Very clean room and daily surprising breakfast. Everything was perfect as usuaL.
- Generous space, very clean, great breakfast. Beautiful views
- The staff was very welcoming, even though we arrived very late.
- Good value for money for the wedding we attended nearby. property is quite far away from stuff but so is everything outside of Barcelona I suppose.
- Our stay was excellent. The breakfast was out of this world! I would highly recommend it to anyone! The only very minor drawback was we found it a bit difficult to get an evening meal nearby. No problem at all if you are aware of this and have a car with which to travel for food. There are a couple of restaurants within walking distance however these were closed due to annual holidays (probably as it was Grand Prix weekend!)
The air-conditioned rooms have modern décor, with chocolate brown and cream furnishings. They feature a flat-screen satellite TV, and a private bathroom. Some rooms have a balcony. Room service is also available.Hostal Badaloní has a number of bars, restaurants and shops within a few minutes’ walk. The city’s Olympic Arena, which hosts basketball matches and concerts by international artists, is just 2,150 feet away.The Maresme coast is easily reached via Badalona Train Station, which is reached by foot in 15 minutes.
- The staff were all super friendly and helpful, especially Judit and Ceras. The air-conditioning worked perfectly, and it was very hot during our stay, so that was important. Having chosen Hostal Badaloni because we were looking for value for money, we were very pleased with our choice.
1.The stuffs are very helpful and realistic.
2. Metro is very near to the hotel.
3. I reached the hotel at 10.15 PM but they waited for me.
4. I checked out at 5.30 in morning but they provided breakfast at that early morning with a short notice.
- The accomodation was nice looking. The room was well equiped. They have a lovely breakfast option.
- The location is very close to the metro station Pep Ventura. You are able to order a very basic room breakfast.
The staff were very helpful and friendly.
Breakfast was more and better than expected (croissants, pastry and toasts, fresh orange juice, 2 different flavors of jam, cheese and ham, coffee with milk).
The metro is only 5 minutes walk away from the hotel. Very convenient to avoid the busy downtown of Barcelona by car.
There is a secured underground parking space (needs to be reserved beforehand) very close to the hotel.
Rooms are decorated simply and with colorful finishes. Each one has a flat-screen TV and either a private or a shared bathroom. Some rooms also have air conditioning or a balcony.Many restaurants, bars and shops can be reached within 10 minutes’ walk of the guest house, in the center of Badalona. Badalona Stadium is 15 minutes’ walk from Hostal Badalona.Badalona Train Station is a 15-minute walk away and connects with the beaches on the Maresme Coast. Free parking can be found nearby.
The staff was friendly
The accomodation was good, just for few days it is ok
They offered us a breakfast for free becuase we didnt even stay the first night, because of delayed flight…
- The staff was nice and helpful. I felt safe and the bed was very comfortable.
- staff very friendly and helpful room was small but suited my needs and i had unsuite bathroom as i was going to primavera festival it was a great location close to metro less than 10 minute walk
- Good location, short walk from some decent shops, bars, and restaurants. Good transport links into the city centre and airport. The facilities are cleaned daily and the staff are quite helpful. The bar across the road is open from 6:30am in case you wanna cap off your night with a beer and sandwhich .
- It exceeded our expectations. Clean and comfortable facility. The staff are absolutely adorable. Great value for money.
- The staff was friendly
All rooms feature private bathrooms and include free Wi-Fi. They also come with air conditioning and a TV.Hostal Athenas has vending machines available for cold drinks, coffee and snacks. The central location of the guest house means it is close to many bars, restaurants and shops.The reception desk at Athenas Hostal can assist guests and handle reservations. Sant Adrià Beach is 1.1 mi away.
- The staff were really helpful. Prize was very good. Good restaurants in the neighbourhood.
Entrance is flexible.
Nice bread shop around.
Locate 5 mins to the Metro
- Staff was overall helpful. The property is really close to the metro station Artigues Sant Adria (line2). There are also many shops and places you can eat nearby. Each of the guests received a card to enter the room.
- I arrived late in the night, no staff, but the automated registration at the door worked fine. Good location with lively shops nearby.
- The staff, Pep & Victor were very friendly and helpful. So was the cleaning staff. The price was much lower than if we had stayed near Plaza Cataluña. The rooms were clean. 5 minute walk from the metro station and bus stop. Bus route B25 takes you to the old gothic area.
Hotelito Boutique Badalona.
The rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom and a shower, while certain rooms here will provide you with a terrace. All rooms will provide guests with an oven.Shopping Centre Màgic Badalona is 1.1 miles from Hotelito Boutique Badalona.. The nearest airport is Barcelona-El Prat Airport, 14 miles from the accommodation.
No reviews yet.
The rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a coffee machine. Featuring a private bathroom, rooms at Hostal Burriac also provide guests with free WiFi. All guest rooms will provide guests with a closet and a electric tea pot.A continental breakfast is served each morning at the property.A variety of popular activities are available in the area around the property, including cycling and hiking.Bell Recó is 2.3 miles from the accommodation. Barcelona-El Prat Airport is 24 miles from the property.
- L’accueil très agréable. Le petit déjeuner bien appréciable dehors
- Atención cercana de los anfitriones, muy amables y dispuestos. El hostal tiene un encanto increíble, familiar, moderno y romántico. Nos ha encantado!
- Un sitio muy familiar, entrañable, y los anfitriones excelentes. Las habitaciones muy limpias, muy recomendable para ir en familia o amigos.
- Le calme, la gérante qui parle Français, l’exterieur qui est joli, personnes serviables et attentionnées, établissent propre.
- Muy tranquilo y trato amable y eficiente, muy personal
Shared Apartment with Comfort
Guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a electric tea pot. All rooms come with a shared bathroom with free toiletries. All guest rooms at Shared Apartment with Comfort have air conditioning and a desk.Barcelona-El Prat Airport is 11 miles away.
- Apartment was modern and clean, bed was comfy, bathroom was clean, kitchen was well resourced, security locks on apartment and bedroom was adequate. Value for money. Close to shops, metro and bus transport systems, beach.
– До метро минут 7,
– на улице живут попугаи,
– на улице бесплатная парковка.
– в квартире чисто,
– на кухне есть всё необходимое,
– 10 минут пешком до Форума.
В квартире сдаются все 3 комнаты.
- Estaba cerca del Parc del Forum, nos vino bien para ir al festival Cruilla. También cerca de la playa de Levante. Si eres fan de Perros Callejeros y del cine quinqui es tu sitio.
- El piso es muy bonito, muy cómodo y totalmente equipado.
– хозяин жилья приветилив, помог советами
– в пешей доступности от пляжа и от парк форума, также можно доехать до бадалонны
– район с магазинами и кафе : все поблизости
– хороший недорогой вариант для краткосрочного пребывания (аппартаменты сдаются по комнатно, общая уборная , въезжающие часто меняются)
Top Guest Houses In Masnou Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Masnou Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Masnou Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Masnou Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!