10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Masarbonés Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Masarbonés Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Masarbonés Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Masarbonés Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Masarbonés Catalonia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Masarbonés Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Masarbonés Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Masarbonés Catalonia:
L’Àncora de Barà
This accommodations offers areas with independent rooms and apartments with private bathroom, heating and garden or sea views. Some rooms have a balcony. Bed linen and towels are included.Staff at L’Àncora de Barà organizes several activities ranging from water sports, fishing and boat rides to cooking and wine tasting workshops. Bikes are available for free.The garden has a barbecue available in summer months, as well as a chill-out terrace where mojitos and Gin & Tonics can be enjoyed. In winter months, there is a communal lounge with fireplace and bar service.L’Àncora de Barà is 8 minutes’ walk from the town’s marina. Sant Vicenç de Calders is 3.7 mi away, while Tarragona is within 30 minutes’ drive away. Barcelona is 45 mi away. Free parking is available.
Very quaint property in a quiet area. Old house with good privacy. Nice and big with a nice patio
Price is good but expect what you pay for.
- All things were amazing! Hospitable host, great location, spacious apartment, clean air and proximity to the sea
- Absolutely fantastic property! So peaceful, tranquil and beautiful. Wish we could have stayed a week! We had the downstairs multi-bedroom apartment for our family, and it was just perfect. Spacious living room, dining room and small fully equipped kitchen all in an authentic Spanish style. Lovely views into the gardens and out to filtered views of the Sea. Joan was a very pleasant and accommodating host. The 5-minute walk down to the small beach cove and boardwalk was scenic and easy. Lovely area and the small village at El Roc de Sant Gaieta was just another 5-10 minute walk down the boardwalk. Nice cafes there and cute tourist shops to explore. We hope to return for a longer stay some time in the future!
- Very pleasant host. Generous extraordinary accomodation, tastefully decorated. Peaceful and relaxed neighborhood. Sort of private beach only some 100 steps downstairs. Wonderful breakfast on the terrace with view on the sea. Go there!
Location was very good, just minutes from a small beach reached by going down several sets of steps which also lead to a public walkway which in either direction goes to a choice of well kept attractive main town beaches.
Comfortable bed with clean bedding. Good Tv and fast internet. Nice terrace to sit on overlooking the sea through some trees. Lots of birds and red squirrels to watch in the attractive gardens.
- Very quaint property in a quiet area. Old house with good privacy. Nice and big with a nice patio
Hostal Del Priorat
The Priorat hotel is housed in an 18th-century farmhouse with large gardens. It offers rustic-style rooms with full private bathroom, air conditioning and TV.The hotel has a large terrace for sunbathing and offers massage services, and guests have free access to a private swimming pool nearby. Staff can organize outdoor activities including hiking, cycling and golf, as well as guided tours to local wineries, including wine and vinegar tastings.Hostal Del Priorat is located in El Penedès, 3.1 mi from El Vendrell. It is just 6.2 mi from the beaches of Coma-ruga, Calafell and Sant Salvador.
- Much too expensive for what it was. Terrible breakfast choice.
- Clean was everywhere, good bed linen, good oven in kitchen for self cooking
- Molt bon tracte per part de la noia que ens va atendre. També ens va agradar la tranquil·litat de l’hostal.
- Con la ola de calor….que tivuese aire acondicionado.
- el personal muy agradable y habitación espaciosa y comoda
Hostal El Castell
Each room at the El Castell has tiled floors and simple décor. All rooms come with a fan and a private bathroom.Guests can enjoy a continental breakfast in the Hostal’s café-bar. There is a small selection of restaurants in the streets around the hotel. Reception is open 24 hours a day, allowing you greater flexibility during your stay.The historic town of Calafell and the surrounding area feature a range of archaeological sites. The city of Tarragona and Port Aventura Theme Park can be reached in approximately 30 minutes, by car.
- Room with balcony and air conditioner. Stuff is very kind and helpful. Near is historical monument-old castle
- Great place to stay! Very cozy clean room, good bathroom, all people on receiption were so kind, great breakfast.
- Was very clean, staff were friendly and the breakfast was excellent value much more choice than we expected for the money, well worth having.
- Size of room and balcony and en-suite was superb. Staff were so friendly and the cleanliness was first class. Fresh linen and cleaning our rooms everyday except Sunday was very impressive.
- Friendly and helpful staff, very beautiful and clean rooms, good prises!
The hotel is in a residential area of Calafell and just a short distance from the Costa Daurada beach. The Rovior Pension has homey and cheerful interiors with simple furnishings. All bedrooms enjoy private bathrooms with bathtubs or shower units.Start the day with a Rovior breakfast served from 7:30 am on weekdays and from 8 am during the weekend.Make a visit to the nearby theme park of Port Aventura, just 30 minutes away. You can try the thrilling rides and see the attractions. Browse the shops, bars and restaurants of the commercial district, just 650 feet from the Rovior.
- The staff was wonderfull,we arrived around 10 a.m. and they told us to come back in 1 hour,so we had our room ready hours before check in. Terrace is very nice and specious, rooms are clean and there is a small fridge in the room. Wi-fi is ok,A/C is great. Close to the beach (aprox 2 min walk)
- It’s in a walking distance from beach, long street for free parking, but it may take the time to find the parking slot on it.
- Great location. It’s a family trip w/ my college aged sons. We thought hostels would be good for them to meet other early 20’s folks, while the parents stayed at at much nicer property nearby.
- The bed was very comfortable and the service really good. We had booked only one night and then we stayed 3 nights. Very satisfied, we would not hesitate to return.
- Nice location, big and clean room. Perfect for us! Good shower, spacious room and bathroom, small fridge.. Will book again! Friendly staff. Great value for money.
Villa Isabel Bed & Breakfast
Salou is 13 miles from the guesthouse. Reus Airport is 12 miles from the property.
- This is not a hotel it is like coming home, Gregory and Dani welcomed and hosted me as if I were their family or friend staying. The house is a beautiful old villa that has been lovingly restored and lined with the art of the artist who was a previous owner. The garden is a tranquil paradise where you can lounge in a hammock. I really enjoyed my time here and found it hard to leave, I ended up staying an extra night. If you want a sterile boring hotel, this is not the place for you, but if you want a place with character, charm, comfort and welcoming hosts then I highly recommend staying here!
We slept in the former bedroom of the wife of a famous Catalan painter, it was quite special and very beautiful. Take that suite if you can. Very authentic building and decoration and very nice hosts.
Looking forward to coming again when the weather is better ?
- Very good food offered by hosts in their little cafe on premises. Comfortable beds and quiet, peaceful atmosphere.
- the house is nice, the garden is nice and clean as well but that’s all
- Breakfasts fit for a king to last you the full day, beautiful building and location, super friendly hosts
Villa Tamarit Guest House
At the guesthouse, each room comes with a terrace. Rooms are complete with a private bathroom equipped with a shower, while certain units at Villa Tamarit Guest House also feature a balcony. At the accommodation, all rooms include a seating area.A continental breakfast is served at the property.Villa Tamarit Guest House has an outdoor pool.Catalonia College of Architects is 5 miles from the guesthouse, while National Archaeological Museum is 5 miles away. Reus Airport is 11 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Ca la Carmeta
This guest house offers twin/double bedrooms with shared bathroom access, and a studio including a private balcony, double bedroom, separate living area with sofa bed and a private bathroom. Both shared bathrooms and private bathrooms are equipped with hairdryers, free toiletries and showers.Breakfast consists of coffee, orange juice, toast, jams and marmelades, cereals, yogurts, croissaints, cured meats and cheeses. The property can prepare homemade dinners on request.Ca la Carmeta is located a short walk from restaurants, cafés and shops. The beach is 1.1 mi away, and Craiera-Calafell Golf Club and Pitch & Putt Vendrell Golf are 15 minutes’ drive from the property. Barcelona is 36 mi away.
- Excellent breakfast, extremly friendly hosts – they waited for us to check in till 1:30 in the night…
Excellent place. Owners, Karmen and Gregorio are very friendly and warm. Breakfast was excellent.
Also Karmen provided us information about fiesta de abril in Calafel, so we spent evining by watching andalucian dances and eating andalucian tapas. It was very unusal beginnig of our trip 🙂
- The owners are very nice people, you feel like they are part of your family 🙂 Really caring about you and your family. Rooms are clean, breakfast is fantastic.
- Lovely B&B, very clean, comfortable, in a quiet area and with great breakfast included in the price. We shared the bathroom but this was no problem at all, everything was clean, new and nicely decorated. Felt like home, very welcoming and helpful owners and nice outside area for relaxing. Would stay again in the future 🙂
- We had a really pleasant stay here. Neither myself nor my partner speak any Spanish (and the hosts spoke very little English) but they were extremely patient with us and went out of their way to be welcoming and accommodating. The bed was comfortable, everything was immaculately clean, and the breakfast on the terrace each morning was lovely – cooked eggs, toast, yoghurt, cheese, cold meat, coffee, juice – amazing!
Hostal Restaurante La Diligencia
The property’s medieval-style restaurant specializes in paellas and seafood during summertime, and you can enjoy game and fresh mushrooms at other times of the year.Rooms here will provide you with a flat-screen TV and air conditioning. Private bathrooms also come with free toiletries.Other facilities offered include a tour desk. An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, hiking and snorkeling. PortAventura Theme Park is 34 mi away.Located just 1,150 feet away, Cunit Train Station connects you with central Barcelona in around 55 minutes. El Prat Airport is 30 minutes’ drive away.
- The owner was so kind and helpful. The place is truly remarkable, a piece of history in a lovely small town, quite close to the beach.
- I loved the traditional Spanish feel to this charming Hotel. The staff were very friendly and I would feel quite safe holidaying alone as I often do . Cunit has become my go to escape for peace and tranquility.
- Great location close to the train, direct to Barcelona. Easy parking on site, clean and comfortable room and a lovely breakfast outside in the sun – all for a very reasonable price.
- Really friendly staff. Very comfortable. Was even allowed to use room and freshen up before completing check-in. Highly recommended.
- The staff (very friendly) , the king size bed and the price were really good
Hostal El Callejón
The rooms in Hostal El Callejón are welcoming and quiet. All have heating and air conditioning, as well as TV. There are triple rooms as well as singles and doubles. All rooms have private bathrooms with shower.The Hostal El Callejón is located on the north side of Tarragona, close to the Via Augusta. The center of Tarragona can be reached in about 30 minutes on foot. The hotel is also within a few minutes of the A-7 motorway and Reus Airport is less than 6.2 mi away.
- Good value, clean room and helpful cheerful staff.
- Very nice and clean hostel, clean beach and bus station is around the corner. The host was great and very helpful!
- Good value for money! The room was small, but comfortable enough and with a tiny private bathroom. The beach is just nearby and the property is located about 15 min walking away from the center of Tarragona.
- Place to leave the car, and separate room gor children. Very nice guy at the frontdesk!
- Close proximity to the beach; only 20 min walk to the town; friendly staff; hostel is cleaned daily
The Hostal Noria is conveniently located in Plaça de la Font, a long pedestrian square which forms the city’s focal point. From the hotel, all of Tarragona’s historic monuments are just a short walk away. Outside the city you will find a range of beautiful beaches and the Port Aventura theme park in nearby Salou.
- I had a big corner room with balcony to the plaza & side street. Noisy but the best view ! The standing fan helped a lot in summer
- The location is perfect! Really close to everything you would like to visit. the rooms i had was quiet small (double bed own bathroom) there was just enough space for one. Keep in mind there is no airco and it can be hot in summer.
- I loved the location, so close to the shops, restaurant, beach, train station, amphitheatre etc.-almost in the heart of Tarragona! The wifi was great (although only at the reception area-but I had known about it at the time of booking so it hadn’t been an issue). The room was small, but comfortable, very very clean-loved it!
- The friendliness of the cleaning lady and the cleanliness of the rooms and hotel as a whole.
- In lovely square – in centre of old town so comes with normal noise
Top Guest Houses In Masarbonés Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Masarbonés Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Masarbonés Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Masarbonés Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!