10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Martorell Catalonia – Top Hotel Reviews
Martorell Catalonia is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Martorell Catalonia. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Martorell Catalonia. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Martorell Catalonia. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Martorell Catalonia right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Martorell Catalonia with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Martorell Catalonia:
Hostal Las Torres
Las Torres’ restaurant serves a variety of traditional Catalan dishes and Mediterranean cuisine. The hotel café is open from 06.00.The guest house offers simple rooms with air conditioning and a TV. Each has a private bathroom.The Hostal is ideally located for a range of outdoor activities, such as hiking and cycling.Montserrat Monastery is located just 30 minutes’ drive away. Barcelona is approximately 12 mi from the guest house.
- We heve used the hotel more often during our travels to the south of Spain. good location for travelers, not too far from the highway and a nice, large parking.
- Nice breakfast and coffee comfortable room nice environment
- Everything was just fine. The place is nice, clean and quiet.
- La ubicación y anteriores habitaciones, tiene dos partes, la nueva y la vieja, muy vieja, y cuando pagas la habitación no sabes donde te van a enviar, deberían avisarlo.
- Mi estancia fue por motivos de asistir a una boda,yo vivo lejos y buscaba un lugar que estuviera cerca de Piera, la estancia fue muy corta pero quede muy contenta,tanto en el trató como en la habitación, sencilla pero limpia,
Cozy rooms at the guest house feature smart, functional décor. Each includes a plasma TV, air conditioning, heating and a private bathroom.You can enjoy breakfast, lunch and dinner in the Guilleumes Restaurant, which serves modern Catalan cuisine with local produce. Packed lunches are available and celebrations can be catered for.The property is just 2,650 feet from the Rack Train Station up to the monastery and the Monistrol de Montserrat FGC Train Station, connecting you with Barcelona’s Plaza España.The area is ideal for hiking and cycling. The Guilleumes has free public parking nearby and is 9.3 mi from Manresa. You can drive to Barcelona in 45 minutes.
- Friendly environment, good internet connection, very good restaurant. Perfect for excursions to Montserrat.
- Restaurant was delicious. Very convenient location to tour monastery atMontserrat. Clean, comfortable and value price.
Most warm and welcome place om all trip. Chef in the resturant is almost magician.
Kids love to play in the hall with provided toys
– Nice location, proximity to both train station (from Barcelona or the Montserrat rail route);
– Quiet area, even during the nights;
– Easy access to hiking routes;
– Friendly and helpful staff; will mention Clara here (thanks for the assistance)
– Air conditioning in the room;
- Wonderful breakfast. Air conditioning. Not so far from Barcellona, near Monserrat Monastery.
Alojamiento Cal Joan Marina
At the guesthouse, all rooms have a closet. All rooms come with a private bathroom. At Alojamiento Cal Joan Marina, rooms are equipped with air conditioning and a flat-screen TV.Cycling is among the activities that guests can enjoy near the accommodation.Barcelona is 22 miles from Alojamiento Cal Joan Marina, while Sitges is 13 miles from the property. Barcelona-El Prat Airport is 19 miles away.
- The facility were nice and clean. It’s in the country side so it was very quiet and allowed for a good night’s rest. The person that checked me on was nice.
- Served a purpose for our trip to southern spain from the UK as it was on route.
- Lovely location very friendly staff good breakfast
- La atencion del gerente, se preocupo de llevar a mi mujer al pueblo de al lado para comprar un menu. Ya que yo no me encontraba alli uno de los 2 dias.
- war doh gut zu finden .Eigentümer kam sofort nach ein Anruf vom anderen Gast da ich kein Spanisch kann und Er wohl auch kein Englisch,daher die Komunikation ein wenig schwierig,aber zum Schluss wusste ich was ich wollte und er auch.Hat mir eim Gepäck geholfen und das Zmmer erklärt mit den Schlüsselkarten und Strom.Leider die Klimaanlage vergessen .Frühstückk war reichlich und gut.WLAN klappte hervorragend
The hotel is just 20 minutes by bus from Plaça Espanya and the Montjuïc Feria. It is well-connected to the center of the city by bus and tram.Rooms at Hostal Lami are simple and comfortable. They all have air conditioning and a private bathroom.The hotel has a 24-hour front desk. It offers laundry, dry cleaning and fax services, for an additional fee. There are also vending machines.
- The cleanliness of the property, modern look. Artistic attention to detail in the bar the seating the breakfast room furniture
- Room was clean but small. Simple hotel, so don’t expect too much.
- I can recommend it. It is very close to bus/tram stops, so using public transportation you can easily get to all interesting parts of Barcelona. Room was clean and had fast WiFi.
1. Friendly, helpful, and very knowledgeable staff
2. Quite and safe neighborhood
3. Excellent location (near bus stop/ tram)
4. Very clean
5. 24 hour open bar
6. Nice breakfast served from 7-10 am
7. Working elevator ?
8. Good WiFi
9. Daily room service (they are really Trustworthy)
10. We booked double bedroom which was just perfect. Clean. (Only downside was absence of boiler and coffee/ tea equipments inside the rooms)
11. Sound proof rooms
12. Clean private Toilet with a shower. They provide 2 big towels and 2 small. They change them daily with room service if required.
13. I don’t have a car but I noticed private parking sign.
14. Near by grocery store, markets and restaurants.
I can’t say more. I really do recommend this hotel. Thank you Hostal Lami for making our stay so lovely and comfortable.
- Separate rooms, each has a bathroom, a bed, a tv. Good place to crash for one night
El Celler de la Guàrdia
The rustic-style rooms at El Celler de la Guàrdia feature a private bathroom with a shower and bath. Bed linen is provided.The property has a restaurant and a bar with a terrace where you can enjoy a meal outside. There is also a shared lounge and a games room. Free WiFi is available in public areas.You can drive to the famous Montserrat Monastery in around 25 minutes from El Celler de la Guàrdia. Central Barcelona is 40 minutes’ drive away.
- The hotel is good value for money and welcomed our dog. Good food, clean room and very pleasant staff. There are good walks around the forest and easy parking. The hotel is a rural hostal style.
- Dinner and breakfast were excellent. Views were stunning. Really interesting old building.
- Away from it all place with stunning views. Staff were excellent and nothing was too much trouble .They always had a smile on their faces. Dinner was a true Spanish meal and so much good food and wine just kept on coming. Same at breakfast which was included in the price. Catered for my wife’s food allergy no problem. Great stopover for visiting Montserrat or just travelling through Spain . Hopefully will be back
- Old stylish building, it is possible to walk through nature behind this house.
- Absolutely brilliant!!! Superb countryside, fabulous renovation of old farmstead, best dinner I have eaten for years, half of what I expected to pay
Featuring free WiFi, all rooms have a fan and wardrobe. The private bathroom comes with a bath or shower and bathrobes.There is a communal sauna, as well as shared lounge and kitchen. Staff can inform you about what to see and do in the area. Cycling, horse riding and hiking are popular in the surrounding countryside.The Roman city of Tarragona is 40 mi from the property, while Montserrat Mountain and its monastery are 32 mi away. You can reach the charming coastal town of Sitges and the nearby sandy beaches within a 30-minute drive of El Recer.
Le contact avec Antonio était très bon. Il est très accueillant.
La maison est un cabinet de curiosités.
C’était parfait pour une halte avec les enfants qui ont apprécié la piscine, le chien et les petits chatons qui se promenaient dans le jardin.
- El trato del dueño es una persona excelente…la tranquilidad del sitio y su belleza…asi como la comodidad y la limpieza
- Es una casa muy antigua y está todo acordé las fotos, tiene encanto todo de época y cama cómoda y limpio y Antonio un encanto de hombre
- El hotel es como un museo, te embebe en un alojamiento de casi 200 años. Muy recomendable. Pero lo mejor es la hospitalidad y la simpatía de Don Antoni, su propietario.
La amabilidad del dueño del alojamiento y su disponibilidad para ayudar en todo.
Muy bien situado para visitar las bodegas de la zona.
- Le contact avec Antonio était très bon. Il est très accueillant.
Rooms at the Rambla Guest House feature simple, functional design and wooden flooring. All rooms include a safe and a modern bathroom. Irons and hairdryers are available.The Rambla Hostal has a vending machine in the lobby, selling drinks and snacks. There are various bars and restaurants within a 2-minute walk.Hostal Rambla is just 1 Metro stop from Cornella Football Stadium, while Barcelona city center is a 20-minute Metro ride away. Barcelona Airport can be reached in around 15 minutes by bus or car. Public parking can be found nearby and is free overnight and on Sundays.
- Hostal Rambla is small but the bedroom and bathroom were a good size. Everything spotlessly clean. Staff were very friendly and helpful showing me where the bus stop was for the morning.Bus to airport takes 20 minutes. Taxi from Barcelona station took 25 minutes and cost 26E. There are buses that cost 2.20E; Iarrived late so took taxi. Hotel situated on a wide Streetwith trees on both sides.
- Since the first call to the end of journey in la rambla they where more then perfect .on there service over all . I’m a 100% satisfy. Yes excellent. Emilio and Luis.
- What a great Hostel, super polite and friendly. Although the room was small it was well set out and clean. Excellent if need to be close to the airport for early start. I would not hesitate to book again …
- The personal was extremely friendly and the situation close to the metro station and many restaurants and cafes is very nice. This is a good choise even if you travel by your own car, because there is free parking close to the hotel.
- Cleanliness, location near train station and bus stop.
Hostal Restaurante Cornella
Located in the Barcelona suburb of Cornella, the guest house is just 800 feet from a tram stop. It is a 10-minute walk to Cornella Train Station and Sant Ildefons Metro Station.All air-conditioned rooms at Hostal Cornella have a flat-screen satellite TV and phone. Rooms are also heated, and have a private bathroom with a hairdryer.The guest house has a bar, and the restaurant serves traditional dishes with a modern touch. Breakfast at the property consist of juice, toast or pastries and coffee or tea. Llobregat Shopping Center and Multi-Cinema is 10 minutes’ walk away.It is 1.2 mi to Fira de Cornella Business Park, and you can drive to Barcelona Airport in 10 minutes. Barcelona’s high-speed AVE Station, is just 7 direct Metro stops away.
- It’s a great place for your money. The staff are amazing people. They will show you around and they will take care of you. They make sure it feel welcome to Barcelona and there’s a restaurant underneath the Hostel which is good!! Juan is an amazing person and he will help you if you’re lost or can’t find parking because it’s tough.
- We were able to check in an hour before the normal time.
- The owner are very kind and public transportation close.
The room was clean and they changed towels every day.
The underground is only 10 minutes away.
- The staff were very helpful. We asked for extra pillows and they brought them to our room immediately.
Hostal Restaurante Avenida de Madrid
All the rooms feature a TV and either a private bathroom or access to a shared bathroom. Towels and bed linen are provided.Breakfast is daily served in the restaurant. Guests can enjoy daily set menus and grilled meat. Special menus for meetings are also available.A shopping center and a train station can be found within a 10-minute walk. El Prat Royal Golf Club is 1.6 mi from the property. Barcelona is 17 mi away.
- Le personnel est sympathique et l’établissement est très propre.
- La Tele de la habitación y wifi funcionaban perfectamente.
Lo confortable y encantador de el alojamiento, cama muy cómoda.
El trato de profesional y cercano de el personal, la atención.
Accueil agréable en Espagnol. Mais plus tard lors des formalités, le propriétaire sympathique, parle Français et est de trés bons conseils, notamment pour les accès autoroutiers. Petit déjeuner au comptoir avec jus d’ orange en bouteille: 3,75e. Restaurant le soir pour une dizaine d’ euros. Par contre, le Dimanche matin, pas de possibilité de prendre le ti-dej. et aux alentours tout est fermé. Reste la cafétéria de la station sur l’ autoroute AP7.
Parking facile dans la rue. Trés bien desservie, proche des autoroutes C58 et AP7.
- Muy buena atención al cliente. Me llamó por telefono para asegurarse de que todo estaba correcto. El baño, aunque era compartido, estaba limpio. Centro comercial cerca
At the guesthouse, every room has a balcony with a mountain view. Every room comes with a private bathroom. The rooms at Barcelona Camp come with a shared bathroom equipped with a shower.A continental breakfast is available daily at the accommodation.Barcelona is 9 miles from Barcelona Camp, while Sitges is 24 miles away. The nearest airport is Barcelona-El Prat Airport, 14 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Martorell Catalonia Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Martorell Catalonia to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Martorell Catalonia but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Martorell Catalonia. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!