10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Martinamor Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Martinamor Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Martinamor Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Martinamor Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Martinamor Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Martinamor Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Martinamor Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Martinamor Castile And Leon:
El Caseron Rio
At the guesthouse, every room is equipped with a closet. With a private bathroom, some accommodations at El Caseron Rio also provide guests with a river view.Guests at the accommodation can enjoy a continental breakfast.Salamanca is 2.1 miles from El Caseron Rio, while Ledesma is 22 miles away.
- Value for money in terms of facilities. Quite comfortable and with very nice staff
We liked it was really close to the river and in a very quiet area.
The staff were really nice.
Found some informative flyers on the desk of the room about things to do in salamanca (10 – 15 min by bus)
- Trés bon accueil chambres très propre lit confortable
- Nos gustó el inmejorable trato del personal y que estaba todo muy limpio. La relación calidad-precio excelente.
- rapport qualite prix , acceuil et amabilite du personnel
Los Angeles Plaza
Staff at Los Angeles Plaza are happy to provide information about the city. Salamanca University and the beautiful Casa de las Conchas House are just a 5-minute walk away.There are many cafés and bars in the square below Los Angeles Plaza. You can also find various traditional Castilian restaurants in the surrounding streets.Rooms at the guest house have functional décor and private or shared bathrooms. Each room includes a fan, central heating and a sink.
- The view from the balcony is priceless! We ended up staying there most of the night with a bottle of wine to watch the people on the square. Everything in the hotel is nice, basic and what you need, and the host is very welcoming, but the view! Nothing beats the view.
- Los Angeles Plaza has a great location and a lovely view from the balcony.
- The staff were really friendly and helpful. It is smack bang in the plaza mayor and is soooo cheap for what you get! We had a beautiful balcony right on the plaza! It was super clean too. The double glazed doors really kept out the noise at night.
- View from the balcony it’s breathtaking and it’s something to remember.
- The architecture is magnificent, with numerous courtyards, greenery, anf flowing water.
Exhibitions are held at the Fonseca Cultural Center, 350 feet from the Hostal Mindanao. The famous Plaza Mayor, Casa de las Conchas and Salamanca’s Cathedrals are all 650 feet away.Most rooms at Hostal Mindanao come with a private bathroom while a few of them come with shared bathrooms. They have parquet floors. Some offer views over nearby gardens, and others look out at the Cathedral in the distance.
- Only good for a one night stay, very noisy place. Paper thin walls
- Great welcome. Beach was on the other side of the road. Found a parking space in the side road next to the property. Restaurant downstairs was excellent. Hotel was surprisingly quiet considering we were above the restaurant. I’d say it was cheap and cheerful.
- Everything was very comfortable. The staff were really really friendly.
Excellent location to explore Salamanca on foot.
Very close to undercover parking.
- La proximité des commerces et du centre ville. On peut garer la voiture gratuitement à proximité.
Hostal Conde David
All of the rooms at the Conde David feature heating, a bathroom with shower, a TV and a work desk. Décor and furnishings are simple, while all come with a wardrobe.Guests can relax and watch TV in the Conde David’s social lounge. The famous tapas street, Calle Van Dyck, is just 5 minutes’ walk away.The Plaza Mayor is around a 10-minute walk from the Conde David. There is easy access by car to the CL-519, N-630 and on to the A-62 Motorway.
- Very nice little hotel, everything look very tidy and clean. Stuff is friendly but no-one knows English. Anyway this was not a problem. Furniture is quite new, room looks pretty. There is a fan which really helps to survive summer heat.
- The distance between the location and the bus station. Also the historical centre is not far.
- Nice stuff, coffee/restaurant right next, extra clean bathrooms
1) The beds are confortable.
2) Clean toilet with warm water.
3) Even if it was near the street, we didn’t hear a lot of noises because they have double windows.
- The hotel owner was a very kind guy, and helped me understand and taste a variety of Tapas. I loved working from the cafeteria which is a part of the hostel. The best part is it is walking distance from almost everywhere you want to go in the city.
Hostal Hispanico II
Each room at the Hispanico II is equipped with heating. Rooms feature functional design, with a private bathroom. Some also have balconies.Free public parking is available near the Hispanico 2 Hostal. Plaza España and Alamedilla Park can be reached in around 10 minutes’ walk, and the hostal is just a few steps from various bars and restaurants.
Nice and simple place. Easy check in with super nice and helpful guy. The room was very clean, same with the bathroom. We had 2 balconies which was cool, we didn’t really use the bathroom balcony, but how cool is that! Shower pressure was great, the water was hot. The Facilities were well taken care off and we had absolutely no issues with anything. It was nice and quiet, the bed was comfy. the temperature was just fine. Wifi worked with no issues. Free car park just behind the building. Definitely recommend.
We also had two fair size dogs with us, there was no extra fee for them, what is more I loved the reaction of the stuff to them, I felt their were welcome there and not an issue, as it’s often with places.
- Safe and quiet location but walkable to the main attractions (about 15 minutes). Great to have free parking and the person who met us was very helpful. The room was as shown in the pictures. Clean and good value.
It was excellent.
Host spoke very good English which helped me out.
Rooms were great and very cheap
Also was nice bein in the town as was so close to everything .
Big car park right next to it which was free .
Shop directly opposite too.
Great all round
And allowing pets was even better for our dog
- Ideal for a short stay . It’s comfortable, clean, simple, warm (was winter), has a parking lot in the back. The owner was super nice and was waiting for us at 1am even though the reception closed at 11pm.
It was our second stay. We would come back again.
Free parking behind the hostal.
- Nice and simple place. Easy check in with super nice and helpful guy. The room was very clean, same with the bathroom. We had 2 balconies which was cool, we didn’t really use the bathroom balcony, but how cool is that! Shower pressure was great, the water was hot. The Facilities were well taken care off and we had absolutely no issues with anything. It was nice and quiet, the bed was comfy. the temperature was just fine. Wifi worked with no issues. Free car park just behind the building. Definitely recommend.
Enjoy simply-decorated bedrooms boasting air-conditioning and heating, and private bathrooms with bathtubs.Keep up-to-date and email your friends using the free, wireless internet connection.The Concejo is located on the pretty Libertad Square. You can enjoy sunny afternoons or your morning espresso in the adjacent cafe.Tour this beautiful city by foot thanks to the Concejo’s fabulous location. You can stroll the enchanting streets and discover typical tapas restaurants and a lively student atmosphere in hidden bars.
- Fantastic location. Spacious room. Great aspect on plaza. Comfy beds.
- Unbelievably clean. Very accommodating and friendly reception when I arrived late at night.
- Perfect location next to Plaza Mayor, but far enough away from the music at night on the Plaza.
- Fabulous location! Large room and balcony and very comfortable bed. Also a lift which was an added bonus! If you have a car they can make arrangements for parking for you as well..we parked about 10 mins easy walk from hotel to start with.
- The staff was really friendly. Breakfast was included. Beds were really soft and cozy. Lovely room and very clean.
The hostel is a short walk from the historic University of Salamanca. The Cathedral is also just 300 feet away. Salamanca’s historic quarter is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.Rooms at Revolutum are bright and stylish, with air conditioning. Many rooms have bunk beds. All rooms come with bed linens.Revolutum has a cafe-bar with free Wi-Fi access. There is also a shared kitchen for guests to use and Revolutum has a tour desk.
- A quite room just a few steps from the ancient center.
- The location is really good, like a minute from the plaza mayor.
- Location was excellent, walking distance to all major sights in the old city centre. Only 3 minutes walk to to Plaza Major. 24 h little super mercado 2 minutes away. We had a room with double bed and bathroom. Room size OK but bed not so comfortable. Breakfast typical Spanish.breakfast was served buffet style in the basement. You have to wash up once you finished. You can use the kitchen but must clean up afterwards. From our room 303 we could see the cathedral from our window which was lovely. There is a lift in the building.
- Rooms, beds, cleaning, staf….feverything was good.
- Everything was great. Wonderful staff +++++. Exactly what we were looking for on our stay. Great location. Filled our needs perfectly. Great ambiance. Breakfast was very good.
Hosteria Casa Vallejo
Rooms at the Casa Vallejo are spacious and offer traditional décor with hardwood floors. Each has a TV and private bathroom.The Vallejo’s restaurant serves a range of local cuisine and has a wide range of Spanish wines. Guests can enjoy traditional tapas dishes in the hotel bar.Casa Vallejo is ideally located a few minutes’ walk from Salamanca’s historic quarter and University district. The city’s cathedral is just over half a mile from the guesthouse.
The location of the hotel is in a very bessy and historical square.
Vintage calm room .
Great place to stay in Salamanca.
Great location in the city so expect noise into the night.
Good tapas downstairs. Will definitely stay again.
Great value for money.
- Very small room (i.m sure they have better) but benefitted from air conditioning. Good bed and good shower. Great location right next to Placa Maior. Good internet. Dog very welcome.
- The location of tnis Hostel was very good, within walking distance of tourist sites and Plaza Major. No breakfast offered, but suggestions given for nearby cafes. Eay walk to many bars and restaurants. Room was clean and comfortable.
- Room small but clean large bathroom. Excellent value for centre of Salamanca just a few steps to the square. Would stay again.
- The location of the hotel is in a very bessy and historical square.
Hostal Gud Salamanca
Each heated room at Hostal Gud Salamanca has simple, modern décor. All rooms have a TV and a desk.There is a range of cafes and restaurants in Salamanca’s old town. Tapas bars can be found around Plaza Mayor, 2,650 feet away.Salamanca Cathedral is a 15-minute walk from the hotel, while the city’s railway station is less than 0.6 mi away.
- The room was really nice and modern. The staff were also really helpful and easy to deal with. They also gave good advice on what to do and see in Salamanca.
- Excellent value for money, really helpful staff and a great location
- A smart, modern, comfortable hotel about 10 minutes walk to the train station, in the historical centre and all attractions in Salamanca. Friendly, efficient staff
- El hostal cumple perfectamente su función, bien ubicado y cama cómoda. Si vas a estar fuera todo el día es más que suficiente.
- La ubicación perfecta, cerca del centro, unos 5 minutos.
The Cuzco’s reception offers a tour desk and there are numerous shops, restaurants and lively bars in the surrounding streets.Rooms at the guest house have bright décor and wooden floors. They all offer central heating and a private bathroom.Free parking and paid parking are available near Hostal Cuzco.
- We only stayed for the night and it was pleasant experience. The room is nice and it has everything you need, gentelman that runs the hotel was amazingly nice and helpful, provided us with information about the town and gave us a map. It’s perfectly located since it’s in walkable distance from the center but still offers parking space. All good!
Central location basic but clean
Just a bed for the night. Price reflects this
- Space is good enough for one person and very close to the ancient city
- The hotel manager was incredibly kind and helpful. Helped us figure out parking and even paid for our meter. Walked us to a coffee bar. He could not of been nicer!!!!
- Staff as always was great, makes me feel like family. Extremely helpful and friendly, clean and brigh quiet rooms. Wi-Fi is also stable, perfect location, value for the money. Lift available.
Top Guest Houses In Martinamor Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Martinamor Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Martinamor Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Martinamor Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!