10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Marroquín Guanajuato – Top Hotel Reviews
Marroquín Guanajuato is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Marroquín Guanajuato. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Marroquín Guanajuato. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Marroquín Guanajuato. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Marroquín Guanajuato right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Marroquín Guanajuato with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Marroquín Guanajuato:
Lomas de Balvanera
Lomas de Balvanera offers accommodations in Querétaro. Private parking is available on site.Every room comes with a TV with cable channels. Some units have a sitting area for your convenience.There is free shuttle service at the property.The nearest airport is Queretaro International Airport, 19 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Casa Masawa is located in Casa Blanca La Corregidora, just 0.9 miles from Querétaro. Free private parking is available on site.Enjoy a cup of coffee from your terrace or patio.There is a shared kitchen at the property.Queretaro International Airport is 14 miles away.
No reviews yet.
One of our top picks in Querétaro – and a guest favorite.
Located in Querétaro, 31 miles from Bernal, Hotel Madero features air-conditioned rooms and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.The rooms are equipped with a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain units feature a sitting area where you can relax. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Queretaro International Airport, 14 miles from Hotel Madero.
- The location of this hotel is superb to enjoy the beautiful Centro Histórico of Santiago de Querétaro.
The hotel was very clean,quiet and the bed and pillows were great 👍. I didn’t realize the room didn’t have an outside window, besides the frosted bathroom ones that barely opened and it would have been nice to know that.The WI-FI was okay..the thick walls keep it quiet but sometimes the Wi-Fi is a bit finicky.The staff were helpful,and helped me figure out room gadgets. We would like to spend more time there,one night really isn’t enough.
Was really nice walking around the area,so many things to see and an abundance of restaurants. We didn’t have a car so can’t rate the parking.
- Complimentary coffee and valet service. Room was quiet and relaxing.
- Everything in the room was good and very reasonably priced. The facility is a 200 year old building. The operators did a very nice job adapting and modernizing the hotel. Downtown Queretaro is really beautiful and interesting and the hotel is in a great location. It’s not quite on the largest plazas, but just a couple of blocks away. It’s still in a pretty colonial area but, not being in the middle of everything,it was very quiet.
- This is a nice, well located hotel closed to beautifull buildings and deliciuos restaurants.
La Hija del Alfarero Hotel Boutique
One of our best sellers in Querétaro! Located in Querétaro, 30 miles from San Juan del Río, La Hija del Alfarero Hotel Boutique features air-conditioned rooms with free WiFi. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant.Superior rooms include a spa tub or a hot tub. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The guesthouse also provides car rental. The nearest airport is Queretaro International Airport, 14 miles from the property.
The staff were very very helpful and friendly. They went out of their way to respond to our needs as travelers.
The rooms were around quiet patios with fountains, very peaceful in the midst of the city.
- Pretty oasis in the heart of the old town with super friendly staff and a spacious bedroom with sofas and ensuite.
- Beautiful and spacious room with comfortable beds in very quiet location convenient to the Zenea Garden and other plazas. The staff was friendly and accomodating. The cafe offering delicious and inexpensive food.
- Excellent, stylish hotel in an 18th century house. Absolutely clean, spacious rooms, full of air. Peace and quiet at a very reasonable price.
- Hotel was clean, very well located, close enough to interesting areas to walk, nice environment, our room was big enough for our family (four members)
- The staff were very very helpful and friendly. They went out of their way to respond to our needs as travelers.
Residencia Sofia is located 1.1 miles from Plaza de Armas Main Square and 0.9 miles from Querétaro’s Art Museum. It features a hot tub, a furnished garden and free Wi-Fi.The stylish rooms offer a flat-screen cable TV, safety box, coffee maker, microwave and minibar. The bathrooms are private and come with shower.The guests at Residencia Sofia can get special prices in some restaurants within 350 feet.There is a patio and shuttle service and tours can be arranged. Private parking is also available.Residencia Sofia is 5 minutes’ drive from Alameda Hidalgo Central Park and 1.2 miles from Teatro de la República Theater. Querétaro’s shopping area is 10 minutes’ drive away and Querétaro International Airport is 30 minutes’ drive away.
- I loved the decor, communal sitting area, soothing sound of the water fountain, very comfortable bed.
- The neighborhood felt safe and it was a nice walk to the historic center. The room was clean and I was at ease there although a bit cool at night.
- The room was large and had a fridge and 2 beds. We had read there was a hot tub on the premises but it was not mentioned by the owner and in the end we were out most of the day. The owner was helpful but perhaps could have smiled a bit to make us feel welcome.
- Super location walking distance to a great historic center. Very quiet but convenient location. Thirty minutes to the airport, 10 min walk to beautiful historic center of town. Loved the plazas. Very homey and tidy. GREAT VALUE!
- Very private little hotel, very quiet and the staff took hospitality to a whole new level. Domingo and Pascual were so kind and super helpful. Rooms were spacious and clean and very well appointed.
Hotel Quinta Allende
Hotel Quinta Allende is located in Querétaro, just 31 miles from Bernal.Every room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. Certain rooms include a sitting area for your convenience. A balcony or patio are featured in certain rooms. All rooms have a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Queretaro International Airport, 14 miles from the property.
- A thoughtful, handsome modern hotel incorporating the bones of the historical structure. Many of the rooms are accessed from its quiet interior courtyard. Our two bed queen was spacious, well laid out. Some might find it a bit too minimalist in its design, but we found this a rest for the eyes after the architectural exuberance of the city. Whether in its design or in its maintenance and housekeeping this is a hotel where there is an attention to detail. Excellent value.
- Excellent location, clean and comfortable rooms, great price!
- if the hotel can provide the high quality wifi and parking location, it will be perfect.
- Comfortable bed and great privacy of this room. Good location, quick walk to great restaurants and historic plazas.
- Great central location. Spotless clean. Fast wifi.
Hostal Casa Púrpura
Hostal Casa Púrpura is located in the Historic Monuments Zone neighborhood in Querétaro, 31 miles from Bernal and 29 miles from San Juan del Río.A flat-screen TV is available.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Queretaro International Airport, 13 miles from Hostal Casa Púrpura.
- La ubicacion perfecta! Baño muy amplio y buen espacio en los cuartos
- Muy amable personal. Es grata la entrega de ambas llaves (hotel y habitación) para no tener presiones de horario.
- El servicio de las personas es excelente, la ubicación y creo que todo en general, quedé enamorada
- La atención y su ubicación. Está en un punto inmejorable del centro de Querétaro.
- Excelente lugar para quedarse por una módica cantidad de dinero.
Hotel Casa Altamira
Featuring free WiFi, Hotel Casa Altamira offers accommodations in Querétaro.Every room at this guest house is air conditioned and has a flat-screen TV. Some rooms include a sitting area where you can relax. The rooms are equipped with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Queretaro International Airport is 13 miles from the property.
- The staff is warm, kind and always willing to help. They always have a smile when serving their guests.
- The hotel is very nice, located in the middle of the city center, a few streets you have a lot of delicious restaurants
- The location, the air conditioning, bed very confortable
- Top Hotel,top prize,top location ( and quiet),own garage.
- It was so close to downtown but on a very quiet street. It was very clean, fresh, roomy, friendly. The continental breakfast was fresh, health; lovely patio type setting. The room was quiet, very comfortable. We highly recommend this lovely hotel.
El Serafin Hotel Boutique
This Mexican hotel is in the historic district of Queretaro. It features traditional Mexican art and architecture along with rooms that provide flat-screen cable TVs and a complimentary breakfast with coffee specially made for guests at this hotel.The Hotel Boutique El Serafin includes a 24-hour front desk. Guests can receive foreign currency exchange or rent-a-car at the hotel.El Serafin Hotel Boutique is surrounded by historic buildings, museums and art galleries. Casa de la Zacatecana and the Regional Museum have some of the country’s most famous and beautiful paintings. Downtown, guests can find artisan craft vendors, restaurants and tour groups.
- Good location, friendly guys there – some speak also English
- Large clean room. Excellent bed. Modern Bathroom. Great value!!
– Excellent location for us (in centro, close to Bhaji’s) and includes a small breakfast.
– Attention to detail…
– All in all, an incredible and romantic place to stay in QRO (for a great price).
- Location, very quaint and pleasantly decorated. Staff were fantastic… very helpful and friendly.
Everything was amazing, The location is great, the staff is amazing,
I brought a pet and they always were willing to help,
I just did not find in Booking that i needed to pay extra for the pet, but it was ok for me.
Breakfast in the morning is very good, fresh and complete (just cold breakfast)
Jirafa Roja Hostel
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Jirafa Roja Hostel offers accommodations in Querétaro.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Queretaro International Airport, 13 miles from Jirafa Roja Hostel.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Marroquín Guanajuato Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Marroquín Guanajuato to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Marroquín Guanajuato but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Marroquín Guanajuato. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!