10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Mariana Castilla-La Mancha – Top Hotel Reviews
Mariana Castilla-La Mancha is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Mariana Castilla-La Mancha. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mariana Castilla-La Mancha. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mariana Castilla-La Mancha. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Mariana Castilla-La Mancha right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Mariana Castilla-La Mancha with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Mariana Castilla-la Mancha:
Hostal Residencia Avenida
Each simply decorated room at Hostal Residencia Avenida has a flat-screen TV. There is also a private bathroom.There is a range of restaurants, bars and cafes within 10 minutes’ walk of the Avenida.Cuenca Castle and the city’s cathedral are approximately 0.6 mi from the Residencia. Cuenca Railway and Bus Station is a 10-minute walk away.
- Love the Staff. Very warm, helpful and nice bunch. The street is just perfect. I love the evening high street walks. Nice breakfast AND LOTS OF GREAT PLACES around to have great “chumie chumies”
- Very positive experience. Clean, friendly people, perfect location
Lovely, helpful hosts who provided a map and information about where to go and eat etc.
The room was clean and tidy. The shampoo was refilled and the beds were made up again after the first night. We were also able to borrow a hair dryer and straighteners.
Every time we entered the hostel if someone wasn’t at the main desk someone would still come out to check who was there.
So overall, it was a nice, clean, safe place to stay for a few days on a budget.
- Trato muy amable. Siempre atentos. Limpio y buen estado. Cerca del centro histórico.
- Atención esmerada. En plena zona comercial de Cuenca, muy cerca del Casco Histórico.
Posada San Martin
The San Martí is next to Cuenca’s Plaza Mayor. The walled city is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It is famous for its hanging houses and Spain’s first Gothic Cathedral.Rooms at the Posada have traditional design. The beds have comfortable latex mattresses. There are also one-bedroom apartments, with a lounge and kitchen area.
This property was awesome . It was one of the hanging houses on the edge of the cliff . The view out the apartment window was awesome
There was a little shop across the road that sold cheese , wine , bread etc . Wasn’t the only one as there was quite a few up the road to the square
At the square there was cafes and bars all in easy walking distance . Would use again ?
We turned up to a Tatty door ! . We phoned up and the lady came . We weren’t sure what to expect . We was taken in down a dark flight of steps , opened another door and down more steps . To us it looked like was going in a cellar .
We came to another door and we went into a nice tidy self contained flat . It was dark in there , when the landlady opened the patio doors we couldn’t believe what we saw . We had rented one of the houses on the cliff . The view was absolutely magic . This was the cheapest I could find in the area and it had cooker , fridge , sink etc etc . Was well pleased and rented an extra day
- Location are excellent. The apartments are clean and very nicely decorated. Very near to the most beautiful part of Cuenca.
- Todo estupendo, la cama genial, la ducha podía tener un poco mas de presión, pero bien. La ventana podía ser un poco mas grande, pero no me importó que la habitación fuese un poco oscura.
- He tenido la suerte de tener una habitación con una vista ESPECTACULAR!!!!! La responsable de la estructura es una señora super que amable, disponible, educada y acogedora. La estructura está muy bien ubicada. La habitación comoda y limpia. Volveré en unos meses y espero de poder reservar la misma habitación!!!!
- This property was awesome . It was one of the hanging houses on the edge of the cliff . The view out the apartment window was awesome
Hospedería de Cuenca
The Hospedería de Cuenca enjoys views over the Jucar River and a lovely tranquil setting in the rural surroundings of the Castile Mancha region.The Plaza de Cuenca is set a short walk away. You can visit the Cathedral, convent and famous hanging houses.The Hospedería de Cuenca has a lunch and dinner service available upon request.
- The place was very clean and the lady in charge of the hospedería , María, was really kind and helpful with us. Definitely, we will come back there.
- loved the history of this village, friendly, helpful people
- Nicely recovered old building with good confort, excellent location, very nice and friendly staff
- Terrific location, very friendly (non English speaking) staff but got by wonderfully with sign language and smiles.
- Very interesting, historic hotel, comfortable well-modernised and well equipped. The receptionist was most helpful and pleasant.
Built in an unmistakably modern style, with clean lines and fashionable lighting, the Hostal Buenavista offers 21st-century accommodations in this centuries-old city of the La Mancha region. Its central location is surrounded by historic buildings, shops and the tourist information center. On-site facilities for you to enjoy include a comfortable lounge room with free internet corner. You can also start the day with a delicious buffet breakfast in the hotel’s breakfast room.In contrast to the contemporary service within the hotel, Cuenca is a traditional Spanish city famous for its ‘hanging houses’. These intriguing buildings cling onto the side of a river gorge, reaching as high as 7 or 8 stories.
- The bed was comfortable. The room was light and airy, with an excellent view of the city. The staff were friendly and helpful. Walking access to the city was easy.
- The hotel was clean and modern in a quiet residential area within easy walking distance of Cuenca. The staff were very helpful and there was no problem parking.
Personal muy atento y muy confortable.
Situación muy tranquila y con unas vistas estupendas de Cuenca
- El hotel muy bien situado, tranquilo y cerca del centro
- No hubo nada que me gustara mas para poder destacarlos
Set in a historic building, dating from the 1800s, each of the bright rooms at Posada Tintes has colorful décor. Featuring free WiFi, all rooms have a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom.Posada Tintes’ on-site restaurant serves homemade cuisine and specializes in meats and fish. It also offers a tasting menu.Cuenca Railway Station is 15 minutes’ walk from the guest house. Serranía de Cuenca Nature Reserve is a 20-minute drive away.
- Best waa the staff, really easy to comunicate with. Room was clean. Locatiom OK as well
- The impression of the old building and the small river befor the window. The location was super.
- Restaurant is good value with very nice salads. The mattress was inner sprung rather than foam so was better to sleep on . Hot water in shower was available very quickly. Fluffy white towels were good quality.
Very beautiful hotel, rooms nicer and bigger than on pictures.
All looks great!
Near some interesting bars, and the old town.
- Location was good and the room was always warm on our arrival.
Hostal de la Luz
Rooms at this accommodations have country-style décor, with original art work, tiled floors and restored furnishings. They come with air-conditioning, a TV and a private bathroom.This Hostal offers luggage storage. Staff can provide tourist information and arrange activities like parachuting.Cuenca’s town center and Virgen De La Luz Church is only 3 minutes’ walking, and the Spanish Abstact-Art Museum is 0.7 mi from the guest house. A public parking is 650 feet from the Hostal De La Luz.
- The hotel was located across the river from the main touristy zone, so it was in a nice and quiet part of the town. The room was clean, and the bed was comfortable. There was a nice balcony overlooking the small plaza below.
- The location, the breakfast was excellent I like it very much
- Exelent, bed comfy, sheets clean / soft. The decor was eclectic, artistic, interesting breakfast light coffee good, built in to the side of a cliff oposite the river, away from the road trafic, short walk in to town Staff friendly, owner very helpfull. Best in cuenca (in my opinion )
The view from my room was incredible. Even though the ascent to Hostal la Luz is daunting for anyone not in good physical condition, it is worth the climb. Take no heavy luggage, though!
On my arrival I was given a map of all the places of interest I could visit — very helpful.
The owner will serve you a lovely, light breakfast (included in the price) is you ask her — coffee, fresh fruit and toast. She is a talented artist and the one responsible for all the great art displayed throughout.
- Hosts were wonderful. Nice people. Excellent location for walking and seeing Cuenca.
Hostal Gaudi Cuenca
Hostal Gaudi Cuenca has simple, modern décor with wooden floors. Each of its air-conditioned rooms has a flat-screen TV and central heating.There is a selection of restaurants and cafés in Cuenca’s old town, a 5-minute walk from the guest house.The Gaudi Cuenca is within 10 minutes’ walk of Cuenca’s famous hanging houses. It is just 1 minute’s walk from the Old Town. The town’s cathedral is less than 0.6 mi away.
- Diego was so accommodating and went out of his way to make our stay really perfect. His English is great and he is so informative and helpful. He even went out of his way to pay the parking metre for us as we were sightseeing. A real gentleman!!
- Nice place and friendly staff, bit dark tough in december, may be advantage during hot months.
- El hostal estaba muy bien en general y muy bien ubicado
- La ubicación es super buena, está a cinco minutos de una zona de tapeo, y también está muy cerca del casco histórico. El precio también es bastante económico.
- La ubicación, está muy cerca del casco viejo y también de la zona de bares y restaurantes. Zona muy tranquila, sin ruidos. Aire acondicionado centralizado, pero funcionando hasta la 1 de la madrugada. El chico de la recepción muy amable, nada más llegar te da un plano de la ciudad y te explica lo más destacado
Hostal San Pedro
Decorated simply and in warm tones, each room comes with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries. Hairdryers can be requested at reception.There is a selection of restaurants within 350 feet of Hostal San Pedro. The center of Cuenca is a 15-minute walk away and has a range of shops, bars and dining option.Cuenca’s famous hanging houses and the Museum of Abstract Art can be reached in just 5 minutes’ walk from the guest house.
The hostel was great. It was a nice, clean, large and comfortable room with a great location.
There is a large parking close and the rest of the center is also very close.
- The view from the window was spectacular. It was a beautiful room with lovely features, timber beams on the ceiling and tiled floors.
- Owners Rosa and Pablo were very friendly, hospitable, and informative. Spectacular views from the room.
- The location is superb. The staff extremely helpful and friendly. Cuenca Old Town is pretty small so everything is close by. The room was compact but clean and was very quiet and had a superb view of the Parador from the window. Was expecting somewhere very basic but it’s comfortable and well appointed. You can get a hairdryer from the reception if required and the staff are very happy to assist in any way they can.
La gentillesse de l’accueil
- The hostel was great. It was a nice, clean, large and comfortable room with a great location.
Hostal Posada Huecar
The rustic-style property features bright and colorful décor. The spacious rooms offer a seating area with flat-screen TV and river views, as well as a bathroom with a bathtub. Towels and bed linen are included.Posada Huécar offers a shared games’ room, and there are meeting and banquet facilities available for groups. There is a 24-hour front desk and luggage storage.There is a wide variety of characteristic Spanish restaurants, bars and services within a 5-minute walk, as well as Nuestra Señora de Gracia’s Cathedral. Cuenca Train Station is 0.6 mi away from the property.
- Just across the street from a wonderful bar/restaurant carved into the hillside. Quiet street.
- Very comfortable room, good AC, and excellent location. Yolanda, the Manager, and Patricia, her assistant and who was always at the Reception desk, were extremely gentle and always eager to help me. Patricia even helped me with my carry on to my room. I want to thank them both for their kindness. They were excellent tourist guides too when recommending to me places to go and restaurants . I loved this hotel and its location, close tho the hanged houses,to the Parador and to the center of town and to different restaurants and bars. I highly recommend this place for a short stay in Cuenca.
- Really good place to stay in overnight. We arrived exactly at our check-in time – 1PM and were received with a big smile at the reception. The staff is good and very helpful. Location is super….a 5 to 7 minute walk and you’re in the city in one direction and in 10 to 12 minutes you’re at the Parador in the opposite direction!
- The single room that I had was wonderful, especially since it had a private bathroom. Great value for price. It was even cleaned for me which was awesome!
- Good location, very pleasant staff and a comfortable bed – all we needed for our overnight stay!
Each heated room here will provide you with a flat-screen TV, and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and bath. You can enjoy views of the garden from the private balcony.At Hotel Rasil you will find a 24-hour front desk, meeting facilities, a tour desk and luggage storage. The property offers free parking. The on-site restaurant and bar offers homemade food and packed lunches.The guest house is 2.7 mi from Mangana Tower, 2.7 mi from Hanging Houses and 2.8 mi from Nuestra Señora de Gracia’s Cathedral.
The owner of the hotel was wonderfully friendly from the first minute and it continued this way throughout our stay.
The room was cute, light and clean with a little balcony. There was free parking next to the hotel and the village is very close to Cuenca. A great little place!
Looking slightly dated from the exterior, but the rooms were clean, comfortable and airy. The owners, mother and son I believe, were exceptionally friendly, and even when my very basic Spanish wasn’t understood there were no sighs or rolled eyes, just an attempt to speak English, which was very welcome.
Evening meal was cooked perfectly and a real bargain.
One night, including breakfast and evening meal with two beers and a bottle of red for less than 60 euros, you would be a fool to grumble.
Wonderful, rural Spanish hospitality.
- Clean, bright room; good restaurant; cheerful staff.
- We loved it here. The real Spain! The owners/staff really were so nice and friendly overcoming any language barrier. Its very near to Cuenca but out in the countryside so really nice and quiet. We had the set menu evening meal which was just great. Fantastic value for money.
- The location was very good. The staff was very helpful. The breakfast was very good as well!
- The owner of the hotel was wonderfully friendly from the first minute and it continued this way throughout our stay.
Top Guest Houses In Mariana Castilla-la Mancha Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Mariana Castilla-La Mancha to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Mariana Castilla-La Mancha but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Mariana Castilla-La Mancha. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!