10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In María Jiménez Tenerife – Top Hotel Reviews
María Jiménez Tenerife is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in María Jiménez Tenerife. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in María Jiménez Tenerife. You’re probably wondering where to stay in María Jiménez Tenerife. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in María Jiménez Tenerife right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in María Jiménez Tenerife with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In María Jiménez Tenerife:
This guest house has a 24-hour reception with free Wi-Fi and offers daily room cleaning and luggage storage.Functional rooms at the Mova come with a desk, bed linen and towels, as well as a private or a shared bathroom. A TV can be rented upon request at the reception.Tenerife North Airport is 15 minutes’ drive away.
- Perfect for me. I have been for 7 nights at Pension Mova. I visited Santa Cruz for outdoor activities, beach and danceing. For my needs the pension Mova fulfilled what I expected. Simple, but good. Very friendly and helpful staff. Very clean. No queue for the shower. Okay, there is no kitchen, but there is a very good breakfast bar straight round the corner, as well inexpensive restauratns near by. I can highly recommend Pension Mova for single traveler, as well for couples and groups. I will book gladly again when i am next time in Santa Cruz.
- I stayed in a double room for single use. The window was facing some quiet patio (?), so there were no noises which was great! There was a sink in the room, soap sachets, towel and a glass (for washing teeth) which made my life easier. The place is really close to the centre and to the port, a bit further away to the main bus station (20-25 minutes walking). Supermarket a few minutes away.
A very nice and kind receptionist.
Good location and price.
- Really kind personal. The hostel is located nearby a harbour and not so far from city centre.
- The first gentleman at reception was lovely. Staff after were very rude.
The simple rooms at Pensión Cejas feature functional décor. Towels and sheets are included and shared bathrooms have a shower. Laundry facilities are also available and there is also a TV lounge for guests.There are a number of bars, restaurants and theaters within 5 minutes’ walk and the lively Calle de la Noria Street is 1,950 feet away.Cejas is 5 minutes’ walk from Garcia Sanabria Park and 1,650 feet from Plaza de España Square. The Auditorio de Tenerife Opera House is 20 minutes’ walk away and Las Teresitas Beach can be reached by car in 10 minutes.Tenerife Bus Station is 10 minutes’ walk away and the Teatro Guimera Tram Stop is 5 minutes away by foot. Tenerife North Airport is 6.8 mi away.
- This is a beautiful old house, with amazingly high ceilings, and great location. Superfriendly hosts, who had very good ideas about what one can do in the city. The house is located close to the ferries, and also close to the center of the town. Usually I prefer a bathroom for myself, but the shared facilities were clean and inviting.
- The landlady was waiting for me when I arrived, I did not have to wait to check in.
- Super gastvrouw, in het centrum gelegen, heel net en verzorgd.
- Amazing old building, with lovely internal garden which reminded me of a Moroccan Riad. Husband of owner was on duty while we were there, he was great. Business has been run since 1945, full of history. This is a part of real Tenerife culture, better than a normal hotel.
- I liked the house itself and the staff were very kind. The visitors were also very talkative and friendly. It is located in the old city area, central to all historic buildings and amenities.
Finca Bella Vista
All rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a TV. Free WiFi is available to all guests, while selected rooms will provide you with a balcony.Finca Bella Vista has a terrace.Auditorio de Tenerife is 1.3 miles from the accommodation, while Tenerife Trade Fair is 1.4 miles from the property. Tenerife Norte Airport is 6 miles away.
- Absolutely beautiful location and house up on the mountains overlooking the city, its a bit of a walk back from the center (about 25 mins and uphill) and car journey is not an easy one up the the hill, but plenty of parking space when you get there. Fresh breeze into your large windows with beautiful vista from your bedroom, traditional spanish house. And a very affordable rate. Will be back (if i can get a booking).
- Its super chill, once the staff gives you the keys they let you be. No one to bother you. The view is amazing. Walking distance from downtown, so leave your car parked at the house because parking downtown is imposible.
- This was exactly what we expected and so much more. I booked this very last minute. The view was amazing. The host was awesome. We absolutely loved our stay. It is true that it is not walking distance from most, but I guess for the location, we weren’t expecting that. With that said however, a cab ride down the hill and back up cost us $10 Euro so the tradeoff was well worth it. Watching the sun rise and set was spectacular. Would highly recommend and would definitely revisit! The price we paid was really a total steal!
- The view of the city was great. My kids love it and consider it the best of all the vacation (and think that before we were to a 5 star hotel 🙂 ). We had the studio with big windows on half of the studio walls which was great. Was a little kitchen and pretty nice inside even if in general got the feeling of a not very quality staff. The price/what we got was absolutely great.
- Beautiful location with a spectacular view over the city. Very friendly owner.
Tenerife Experience Hostel
All guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a coffee machine. Some rooms have a kitchen with a dishwasher, a microwave and a toaster. The rooms include a shared bathroom and free toiletries.A continental breakfast is available every morning at Tenerife Experience Hostel.Museo militar regional de Canarias is 3 miles from the accommodation, while Tenerife Trade Fair is a 10-minute walk away. The nearest airport is Tenerife Norte Airport, 6 miles from the property.
- really nice place and friendly, open-minded people. everything very clean with a big bathroom and kitchen (everything available you need). hotspots from santa cruz and busstation are close. i really liked it 😉
- Very helpful staff for delayed check in and ton help for the rest of my trip!
- Best Location and very friendly staff- had a very nice stay!
- The hostel was really clean and close to everything. I loved how the breakfast was organised; everyone got in their own baskets food in the evening for tomorrow. It is very lovely and quiet hostel with the roof top terasse. Perfect
The accomodation was very clean, modern and had really nice facilities. Breakfast was nice and the staff were very friendly and helpful. One staff member walked me into town and recommended me a restaurant, which was delicious, and another staff member helped me book a taxi, multiple times, due to flight delays.
I had a great stay and would recommend to friends and family!
Guest House Casa Dona Carmela
All rooms are equipped with a shared bathroom fitted with a bath or a shower. Extras include free toiletries and a hairdryer. Guest House Casa Dona Carmela features free WiFi throughout the property.There is a shared kitchen and hairdresser’s at the property.Santa Cruz de Tenerife is 1 mi from Guest House Casa Dona Carmela, while La Laguna is 3.1 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Tenerife Norte Airport, 5 mi away.
- The owner was amazing. Very friendly and helpful. Everything was absolutely clean and quite. Also the nature of the accomodation attracts very friendly and respectful people. We also admire the focus on environment, sustainibility and support of local products.
Far enough to be away from the city center noise , close enough to walk to center when wanted , excellent breakfast and real coffee daily , excellent multilingual manager who went out his way to ensure a pleasant stay , comfortable double bed with memory foam pillows and mattress , good roof terrace with outside shower and seating ,
Good selection of cafes and shops near by used by a lot of Spanish so quality high and prices low
- Very good owner of the guest house! (Will miss You, your house, days I spent there and your other guests as well:))
- Perfect stay, very friendly welcome. Recommend to take the breakfast
- The owner was friendly and the maid came after us with a pair of shoes we had left in the room .The maid did not speak English and breakfast was help yourself to what was there ,no service at all .The only contact we had was the owner scanning our passports
Simply decorated, each room comes with single beds which can be joined together and a shared bathroom with bath or shower. They all have a wardrobe and a desk. Bed linen and towels are also provided.You can find a range of bars, seafood restaurants and shops in the surrounded area and there is a shopping center in a 5 minutes’ drive from the guest house.Well communicated with public transports, Pensión Milema is 2.5 mi from the Port of Santa Cruz de Tenerife connected to the other Canary Island. You can drive to the yellow sandy beach of Las Teresitas in 20 minutes while the black sandy beaches of Almáciga are 45 minutes’ drive away.Private parking is available on site at an extra cost.
- Clean bathroom + toilet, value for money, bus/tram station closeby,, fridge in room.
– Very kind and helpful people
– Nice value
– They solved me a wall plug problem
– Everything was clean and tidy
– The room was big and nice
– They helped me to find restaurants and bus stops near the facilities
– Wifi was good (I had to work sometimes with wifi)
– Not that much clients staying there, so it was generally quiet all day, which is good if you want to have a rest
- It was in the perfect location for what I was there for. The staff was really friendly. There is a supermarket and places to eat within 5 minute walk. Also a small park close by.
- The cleaning lady was very friendly and i think she might be the owner. I got a refrigerator, a hairdryer and too many towels. There was a beautiful cat and a dog there too. I would recommend this place. Hiperdino is very close. To get here from the bus station you must take the elevator all the way down and you will find the tram stop on the other side of the street of the building you’re in. You can buy a ticket on every tram stop and they cost 1.35 euro regardless of how far you are going. If you are going to anaga then take the tram to Padre Anchieta. From there take a bus. I know that bus 76 goes to Casa Forestal and cost 1.45 euro one way. This is just an example. 25-30 minutes walking distance to the city.
- The price! Pleasant location near to a large park and not far from city centre. Room cleaned daily. Shower always warm. Fridge and basin in the room.
Casa La Posada
Fitted with wooden flooring, all heated rooms are equipped with a wardrobe. Each room has a private bathroom located outside the room. The bathrooms come with a shower and hairdryer.The property offers a spacious shared lounge with a wood-burning stove. Guests have access to a fully equipped shared kitchen. There is also a reading corner and a small library.You will find shops and restaurants within a 10-minute walk of the property and the nearest bus stop is 500 feet away. The city of Santa Cruz is 6.2 mi away and Tenerife Norte Airport can be reached in 5 minutes by car. Airport shuttle service is available for a surcharge.
The sitting room and the patio were very nice but we were too shattered
to use them. Breakfast room ok
Excellent selection for self service breakfast.
Comfortable warm bed.
- Owner was very nice and friendly, and wanting to make sure I was doing okay.
- Beautiful historical building, access to the roof, super nice people.
- Charming original Spanish Colonial building, furnished sympathetically. Warmly hospitable staff.
- The sitting room and the patio were very nice but we were too shattered
Lagarto Backpackers House
Accommodations is in dormitory rooms or private rooms. Some private rooms have a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries. Lockers are available.There is a well-equipped kitchen for guest use, drinks vending machines and a laundry room. The TV lounge has a DVD player, books and games.Free parking is available and there is a tour desk. You can hire a bicycle and an airport shuttle service is available for an extra charge. Tenerife North Airport is 9.3 mi away.
- The guys were really nice and helpful, they also made pancakes in the morning, really cool.
Staff is willing to help
The location is perfect If you like to feel a bit out of the beaten track. You feel that you are in ” the real Tenerife”.
There are no sandy beaches around but a small cobbled beach with a Canarian “chiringuito” within a decent waking distance
If you have a car, there are fantastic natural swimming pools around.
The place is quiet, in the middle of the nature.
- Awsome stay, really great team: Belinda, Matisse, Norbi, Elisa. Thanks for everything.
- The stuff is really cool. People are young and full of inspiration. There is swimming pool and barbecue. You can get a beer for 1 euro. The price we paid for a double room was the lowest on the island and it was totally worth.
- Excellent! Great garden and pool. Amazing friendly and helpful staff and absolutely delicious breakfast! Omg I would stay there a year just for the pancakes! 😀
Guest House Casa Tacoronte
Guest rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a electric tea pot. Certain rooms have a kitchen with a microwave. All rooms have a seating area.Guests at Guest House Casa Tacoronte will be able to enjoy activities in and around Tacoronte, like hiking.Puerto de la Cruz is 10 miles from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Tenerife Norte Airport, 3.7 miles from Guest House Casa Tacoronte.
- Spotless clean and fresh smelling. Comfortable. Nice place, can’t fault it.
- The location was convenient as it was near the bus stop which takes you to TFN. The staff were incredibly nice as well.
- The host was very friendly. The accommodation was very clean, cosy and at a very central but quiet place. I can really recommend to stay here.
the little extra wooden house on the roof for my stay just one night.
i just needed for one night a place near to the airport and a place where i could also show up
even after 22:00pm as my flight was a late arrival.
- Nice place with good location.. thanks for recommend restaurant Do Pole
WELCOME TO DISCOVER THE MAGIC AMAZING TENERIFE !! PRIVATE BATH NICE BREAKAST WF 🙂
All rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a coffee machine.The nearest airport is Tenerife Norte Airport, 8 miles from WELCOME TO DISCOVER THE MAGIC AMAZING TENERIFE!! PRIVATE BATH NICE BREAKAST WF:).
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In María Jiménez Tenerife Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in María Jiménez Tenerife to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in María Jiménez Tenerife but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in María Jiménez Tenerife. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!