10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Margolles Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Margolles Asturias is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Margolles Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Margolles Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Margolles Asturias. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Margolles Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Margolles Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Margolles Asturias:
Guest rooms in Pensión Solís are equipped with a TV. All rooms are equipped with a private bathroom with free toiletries. All guest rooms feature a desk.Gijón is 30 miles from Pensión Solís, while Llanes is 19 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 47 miles from Pensión Solís.
- It’s clean and the owner was very friendly and helpful though she doesn’t speak English. We got on brilliantly. Location is about 12 minutes walk from the bus station so it’s convenient.
- A really inexpensive, simple place to stay over. A short walk from the town centre.
- Super calm yet well located, very comfortable and friendly host
- Está como a las afueras de Cangas pero a la vez estás tan solo a 4 minutos del centro, por lo cual es ideal si vienes en verano para librarte del ruido. Además está en una ubicación ideal para ir a cualquier lado de Asturias! La habitación muy acogedora también, repetiría.
- Muy acogedor, a pocos minutos del centro a pie. Buen lugar para visitar otros lugares como los Picos de Europa. La dueña es un encanto y tuvimos mucha tranquilidad. Sin duda volvería aquí.
Casa de Aldea Ruiloba
Casa de Aldea Ruiloba is surrounded by beautiful mountain and coastal landscape offering wonderful footpaths ideal for walking and outdoor sports such as canoeing, horse riding and quads.The property is 2.5 mi from Ribadesella and 12 mi from Llanes.
- Beautiful rural setting, very friendly owner, good breakfast, excellent price/quality ratio.
- Lugar muy tranquilo, habitaciones acogedoras, limpias y sobre todo José, un encanto en todo momento haciendo fácil la estancia. Desayunos variados y sobre todo caseros.
- Sehr freundlicher Eigentümer. Super Frühstück. Total ruhig und idyllisch gelegen.
- La zona muy cerca a lugares de interés, el trato recibido por José muy agradable, muy pendiente de todo , desayuno muy variado
- Lo que más he valorado ha sido la tranquilidad que se respira, el trato amable y el magnífico desayuno
The comfortable rooms at Pensión Arbidel feature bold décor and wooden floors and beams. Each has a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with hairdryer.Arbidel’s restaurant offers traditional dishes and set menus with a modern twist, as well as a bar. A number of bars, restaurants and shops are within a 5-minute walk away.The guest house is set 350 feet from the River Sella, where guests can take part in canoeing and other activities. The Tito Bustillo Cave are 0.6 mi away.The Arbidel is good base for visiting Gijon, Oviedo, Santander and the Picos de Europa National Park, all within 1 hour’s drive away. Ribadesella Train Station is a 10-minute walk away.
Excellent location in Ribadesella.
Lovely clean spacious room with great bathroom .
Very comfortable beds.
Charming outside seating areas available .
- Cute chalet style rooms, lovely decor and outside eating space.
- My room had a good bed, and was spacious. The pension is set in lovely gardens, and a wonderful town. Good value for money with a few little things to note. Ask for a room with a window. Don’t stay if traveling with heavy luggage.
- Very charming hotel – unbelievably priced. Very clean, wonderful terrace, very comfortable beds, very cozy vibe. Particularly enjoyed the bar/restaurant. Kind and helpful staff. Highly recommend and will return.
- Lovely quiet room with pretty garden outside and great location in heart of Ribadesella. A little bit noisy on Saturday night with drunks in the lanes outside… I think the little port must be a bit of a party town at weekends
- Excellent location in Ribadesella.
Gijón is 30 miles from the guesthouse. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 48 miles from pensionsanpelayo10.
- The appartement is very nice in a stonebuilding the middle of the village. It was very clean!
- A beautiful little town, bus station close to centre, our pension in the main pedestrian street, with various restaurants, calm during the week, well equipped room. We had all we needed.
- This brand new property is a gem, 10 out of 10, in every way! The owner did a fabulous job in completely refurbishing a traditional townhouse, combining authentic stone walls and wooden logs with modern very tasteful furnishing and tiling. My stay was so wonderful that I decided to book another night but unfortunately the property was fully booked – I fully understand why! 🙂
- La localización en pleno centro y habitaciones más propias de un buen hotel que de una pensión.
- La zona donde está jubilada es muy buena, la limpieza y la atención del personal
It offers rooms with a flat-screen TV and private bathroom.This guest house offers café serving breakfast and a range of snacks. Picnics can be prepared for day trips. Plenty of restaurants and cafés can also be found nearby.Pensión Monteverde can arrange canoeing in the Sella River, canyoning, hiking in the Cares area, speleology, and transportation to the activities area.
- Clean, recently renovated room, comfortable bed, good location
- Next to bus station to go to Covadonga. Good value for money.
- Friendly staff. Nice and clean room and bathroom. The area is quiet. Located in a beautiful town. The bus station (from were you can go to Lagos de Covadonga) situated next to the hotel.
- Great quiet but central location, safe room to store bicycle overnight, friendly staff, good size room, WiFi worked well, good restaurants nearby
- Great staff, we only stayed a night but had a great time! Easy parking as well. Would definitely return.
Rooms come with a private bathroom.Llanes is 20 mi from Pension Reconquista, while Potes is 29 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 48 mi from Pension Reconquista.
- The owner went the extra mile to provide exceptional service. Ideal central location and a good value. Comfortable bed and large room. Convenient restaurant for great coffee and friendly service downstairs.
- Everything else, especially very nice view from o window
- Great location in a sweet outdoors hub; easy walking distance to restaurants and to the bus station/ town parking lot (where i left the rental car parked safely at night); nice balcony terrace
- Very good location, staff friendly. Good hairdryer.
- I really liked that there was a balcony and view to the square below (photo below), the space, comfort of the bed, friendly owner
It offers rooms and apartments with rustic décor and views of the mountains. There is a flat-screen TV, heating and a private bathroom with free toiletries. A hairdryer can be requested at the reception.Alojamientos Fermin features a cafeteria. Guests can book several activities such as hiking or caving at the front desk. Free WiFi is available here.Set in a quiet area, Alojamientos Fermin is 500 feet from the public swimming pool and sports courts. The nearest beaches are located only 20 minutes’ drive away. Free parking is offered onsite.
- The picture showed a comfortable room with a bit of character. When we went to our room it far exceeded our expectations. Large comfortable bed, plenty of room to hang clothes , the bathroom was huge even had a jacuzzi bath.
- Room was clean with comfortable beds. Very quick walk to centre of town. Check in/out was easy and reception held our bags after we checked out which was really appreciated.
We arrived early and the cleaning lady let us check in as we sent the message to the hotel before hand. Also they let us store the luggages in their store room but we can only get them back from 5/30-7:30pm which is not quite flexible.
The room is Very small, no kettle so we can’t make coffee or tea. The boiler was out of order and I have to what’s app the host to come to fix it at night. I can only take a shower nearly midnight. No English. Nobody at the reception even at the stated time. Expected that they can help to book the hiking activity as they mentioned in the booking.com but nobody can help. The cleaning lady asked us to go to the tourist information. I sent a message to the host for the information of hiking but no answer and only ask me when will come to check in.
The only good thing is it is in a quiet area and facing the mountain and it is cheap.
- beautiful view over the picos de europa from the room, comfortable bed, clean room & bathroom, nice staff
- La ubicación es genial, un poco apartado del centro de Cangas pero a la ve muy cerca, menos de 10 minutos a pie con la ventaja de la tranquilidad y fácil aparcamiento, limpio, habitación cómoda y muy buena atención
At the guesthouse, every room comes with a closet. Featuring a private bathroom, some units at Pension Principado also offer a balcony. All rooms in the accommodation are equipped with a flat-screen TV and free toiletries.The area is popular for cycling and fishing.Gijón is 30 miles from Pension Principado, while Llanes is 20 miles away. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 47 miles from the guesthouse.
- The owner was very friendly and gave us lots of excellent tips for things to do in the region. The room was very clean and comfortable and having a balcony was nice. There is plenty of free parking a short walk away.
Good location on main Street.
Clean and comfortable modern room.
Friendly and helpful staff.
Short walk to bus station and the many good bars and restaurants in the town.
Good value, and would stay here again.
- Ana la encargada es muy simpatica y atenta. Todo muy limpiio. La cama muy comoda. No dudaria en reservar de nuevo
- Todo muy bien,la ubicación,la habitación.Todo genial volveremos.
- La localización, la limpieza, la amabilidad del personal, la relación calidad/precio… ¡Todo! Hemos pasado una semana estupenda, como si estuvieramos en casa. Ana es una persona estupenda que en todo momento estuvo atenta a nuestas necesidades. Lo recomiendo muchísimo!!!
Pensión Plaza del Ayuntamiento
Each room at this guest house has parquet floors, a TV, wardrobe, and a private bathroom with a shower. Some rooms have views of the surroundings. Bed linen and towels are provided.Set in the town center, you can find a grocery shop within a 5-minute walk of Pension Plaza del Ayuntamiento. The Sella River is 1,000 feet from the property, and Cangas de Onis Bus Station is a 10-minute walk away.
- Es una pensión con calidad precio correctisima, en medio del pueblo, buen trato y el bar de abajo mola!
- La situación de la pensión y la amabilidad del dueño
- Esta muy céntrico, te ponen facilidad para aparcar y dejar las cosas en el apartamento.
Todo muy limpio, cómodo y sobre todo con buenas instalaciones. Frigorífico, lavadora y secadora, platos y cubiertos en perfecto estado, horno, placa de vitrocerámica… Buena ducha sin cortes de agua caliente q suele pasar frecuentemente cuando alquilas apartamentos pero todo de 10.
Sobre todo y lo más importante la atención de 20 y la localización inmejorable.
Si vuelvo, que volveré a Cangas, sin duda repitire en el mismo apartarmento si esta disponible.
- NOS ENCANTÓ LA UBICACIÓN Y EL TRATO DEL DUEÑO FUE MUY AGRADABLE
Set in a charming stone country house, Pensión Susierra has bright, attractive décor. All rooms have heating and a TV.Restaurants and cafés can be found in Cangas de Onís.Picos de Europa National Park can be reached in 30 minutes by car. The beaches around Ribadesella are less than 19 mi from the Susierra.
- Value for money within my planned budget. Close enough to my areas of adventure. Cleaned daily. Sufficient breakfast.
- Relaxed and very friendly and attentive staff. Brilliant town, with diverting interests to suit most people.
- Excellent breakfast, good quality and large range of foods to choose from.
- We were fortunate to get the balcony room in the old building shown in the photo. This was spacious, comfortable and immaculate. There is some road noise during the day, but quiet at night. It is in a beautiful rural setting, and there is a good walking track just behind the property. It is also an easy drive to Congas de Onis which has lots of good cafes and old buildings.
- Su localización y el trato del personal de recepción.
Top Guest Houses In Margolles Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Margolles Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Margolles Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Margolles Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!