10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Mareny Barraquetas Valencia Community – Top Hotel Reviews
Mareny Barraquetas Valencia Community is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Mareny Barraquetas Valencia Community. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mareny Barraquetas Valencia Community. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mareny Barraquetas Valencia Community. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Mareny Barraquetas Valencia Community right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Mareny Barraquetas Valencia Community with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Mareny Barraquetas Valencia Community:
Air-conditioned rooms have tiled floors and a flat-screen TV. The private bathroom comes with bath or shower. The suite features a hydro-massage bath.The Andres guest house has an à la carte restaurant and a terrace. There is a vending machine for drinks.There is a 24-hour reception and a tour desk. Valencia Airport is a 15-minute drive away, and there is easy access to the AP7 Motorway. Nearby Hostal Andrés, there is public transport every 20 minutes to the city center, and a bike lane that connects with Valencia and Perello.
- Quick check-in, responding to messages, helping out with luggage (important, since there is no lift), very friendly stuff
- arrived very early and made very welcome ,a real bonus ,good internet ,well located just behind hostal andres café ,really good menu da dia at café , nice playa ,well located for bus route
- The actual hotel restaurant next to the hotel was closed for refurbishment so ate elsewhere except for breakfast which we had at their new restaurant.
- Good value for money, friendly staff, and good food.
The hotel is pets friendly!:) We could stay with our dogs.
Moreover it is located in a nice place outside the city, near the beach and some forest where you can go for long walks.
Balcón Al Mar
Staff at the property’s 24-hour reception can provide information about what to see and do in Valencia. There is a variety of restaurants and bars within 5 minutes’ walk of Balcón al Mar.Balcón al Mar is 15 minutes’ walk from Playa de las Arenas Beach and 20 minutes’ walk from the City of Arts and Sciences. There are various bus and tram stops within a 5-minute walk of the property which provide connections to Valencia city center.
Poblats Maritims is a great choice for travelers interested in beaches, sunshine and warm weather.
- Really friendly staff and very good location. The room was clean.
- Good location, near the beach and the center of the city. Very helpful staff, especially Aibek. He helped us all the time, very responsive and interesting person.
- Very nice and helpful staff. Clean rooms (cleaned every day). Simple but very tasty breakfast (good value for it). Quite close to the beach, metro, buses, shops. Hostel is settled in safe area. It is a very good place to stay on holiday.
The room was pretty big (and the toilet too). The breakfast is very simple but nice. Very useful (and cheap) the taxi service to the airport.
Great position: not far from the metro station to go to the old city, 10/15 minutes wlak from the beach
- Staff should be rated with five stars! Thanks a lot, you made it better than it was, from appearences! Very clean! Elevator small but perfectly functioning. Wi-fi perfect. Location ok.
Апартаменты на берегу моря
At Апартаменты на берегу моря, all rooms include a desk and a flat-screen TV. Апартаменты на берегу моря has certain units with sea views, and rooms have a electric tea pot. The rooms feature a closet.Fishing is among the activities that guests can enjoy near Апартаменты на берегу моря.Cullera Lighthouse is 0.6 miles from Апартаменты на берегу моря. The nearest airport is Valencia Airport, 25 miles from Апартаменты на берегу моря.
No reviews yet.
Hostal Boutique Luna de Gavín
Hostal Boutique Luna de Gavín ’s simply decorated, air-conditioned rooms have private bathrooms with shower. There is also a 21-inch flat-screen TV; and some rooms have a balcony with street views. Bed linen and towels are provided.There is a range of cafés, bars and restaurants in the streets surrounding the Hostal Boutique Luna de Gavín.The center of Cullera is 1.9 mi from Luna de Gavín and there are regular train services to Valencia, an hour away. L’Albufera National Park is less than 3.7 mi from the guest house.
- In general it is a vintage style hostel with a very good quality/price rate. We liked the personnel and the room as well. They allowed us to stay for a longer time on the leaving day so it was very nice from them. We will come back.
- The Hostel is lovely and finished to a high spec. The lady on reception and the cleaner were very friendly and helpful.
– very clean
– easy to comunicate
- Las habitaciones, la cercania a todo, la limpieza, la atencion tan personalizada. Todo excelente
- Todo. Es difícil concretar: la ubicación (al lado de la playa y del paseo marítimo), el personal (superatentos), la limpieza, la climatización…
This guest house is close to the A-7 motorway. This road goes to Gandía and Valencia, 12 miles and 28 miles away.The Virginia offers simple rooms with a TV and a balcony. There is air conditioning and an private bathroom.All rooms have lovely views of Cullera.The guest house has a restaurant. There is a nice terrace and a bar. Private parking is available at a good price near the hotel.
- We were en route to France this seemed to be the only place that had a vacancy. Yes it was clean but the beds were like a camp bed, The next night we were at a place that was E12 more than Virginia but had a King size bed and a lovely breakfast. At Virginia we weren’t offered breakfast and the bar was closed. I don’t know where people went but from midnight to 3am there was a constant noise from people returning banging doors laughing talking loudly.
- The weather was hot, hot, but the air-conditioning worked extremely well.
- a small hotel in an even smaller pueblo friendly staff ,good restaurant below hotel good internet ,really good value
- Friendly, helpful staff and good evening meal – as always.
le personnel tres attentionné pour des touristes ne parlant pas un mot d’espagnol
hotel à moins de 2 kms de la sortie d’autoroute
Hostal Moreno has a bar, and dinner is served from Monday to Thursday in the cafe.All air conditioned rooms at the Moreno guesthouse have a private bathroom with a shower. There is a TV and work desk, and some rooms have balconies with views of the Albufera.The Hostal Moreno is 1,700 feet from Silla Town Hall. The town has a market, which takes place every Thursday. There are lots of restaurants and stores within a short walk of the Moreno. A gym, swimming pool and movie theater are also nearby.
- Excellent price for a big and clean room..the receptionist that works at night was very kind,and helped us with our request..a very good hotel!
- It’s a very standard hotel, it’s ok to stay one night if a place to sleep is all you are looking for. Staff is friendly. It is possible to find a free parking place on the street.
- Very nice and helpful staff! Clean and quiet place to stay. Good value for money, close to Valencia by car.
- Everything! Great staff, great rooms. Super clean. Fresh towels every day + room service. Thank you!
- Price only you get for what you pay for but the hotel was clean water hot room good bathroom first class
Air-conditioned rooms feature tiled floors and have a wardrobe. Rooms are also heated and the private bathroom comes with a shower.Luggage storage is offered and Pension Puerto has a tour desk. An airport shuttle service is available for an extra charge. There is easy access to the V31 and A7 Motorways, and Valencia Airport is a 20-minute drive away.
No reviews yet.
At Pensión Avenida, every room has a desk, a TV and a private bathroom. The rooms at Pensión Avenida include air conditioning and a closet.A continental breakfast is available every morning at the property.Valencia is 28 miles from Pensión Avenida. Valencia Airport is 31 miles away.
No reviews yet.
L’Oncle Pere Habitacions
Full air conditioning and heating and digital TV can be found in rooms at L’Oncle Pere. All have a private bathroom with bathtub.Valencia is 18 miles from L’Oncle Pere and the City of Arts can be easily reached by car. The town of Alcudia offers historic sights such as the churches of the Inmaculada and Sant Andreu. The Albfuera Nature Reserve and Valencia Manises Airport are a short drive away.
- Room was pretty clean, but a bit warm because of sunlight hitting right on the blind of room window . Nice to have air conditioning unit and TV though.
- Great value for money very clean staff very friendly,but cleaners left the room unlocked but door was closed each day after cleaning door should be locked maybe this is your policy but shouldn’t be great stay would stay there again no problem tks to all lyndon
- Worth underground parking for 5€ extra. Though you can easily park on road side. As travelling, convenient to feel safe and leave everything in my car. The reception lady was Informative and welcoming. The cleanliness of the room. Hot shower and soap provided. Price was excellent for a single traveller’
- Always great, nice staff, easy parking, good location.
- Value for money in basic no frills accommodation. The lady on reception was friendly and obliging. We needed a budget priced place for the night after arriving in Valencia on the ferry from Ibiza. Great bakery opposite for breakfast.
The modern rooms have a TV, air conditioning and heating. Some have a private bathroom with a bath tub and others have shared bathroom facilities, all with free toiletries.Homemade cuisine is offered in the restaurant. There is also a bar and a terrace. A laundry service is available and there is easy access to the A7 Motorway.
- location for my work. food is very good and the staff are fantastic.
- Great Internet connection for Spanish standards. Clean rooms and fresh towels. Very good service for this low budget hotel. Staff attentive and helpful but you got to speak Spanish to be understood. Good and always homemade food at restaurant. I felt like part of the family after a few days and we watched local quiz shows in the restaurant together. If you are a lonely traveler this is comforting.
- es imposible abrir la puerta de la terraza en habitacion numero uno , interferir con la cama
- estuvo bien q se pudiera cenar de forma barata. cerca de la autopista
- Ein typisches spanisches Hostal, sehr einfach, aber mit richtig Flair. Für eine Übernachtung auf der Durchfahrt völlig in Ordnung. Praktisch war das Restaurant unten im Haus mit sehr zivilen Preisen. Man fühlte sich einfach im spanischen Alltag angekommen.
Top Guest Houses In Mareny Barraquetas Valencia Community Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Mareny Barraquetas Valencia Community to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Mareny Barraquetas Valencia Community but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Mareny Barraquetas Valencia Community. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!