10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Mansilla de las Mulas Castile and Leon – Top Hotel Reviews
Mansilla de las Mulas Castile and Leon is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Mansilla de las Mulas Castile and Leon. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mansilla de las Mulas Castile and Leon. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mansilla de las Mulas Castile and Leon. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Mansilla de las Mulas Castile and Leon right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Mansilla de las Mulas Castile and Leon with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Mansilla De Las Mulas Castile And Leon:
Guest House Joaco
At Guest House Joaco you will find a 24-hour front desk where tourist information and other services can be provided. There is also a shared lounge and a garden.Each room has heating, a desk and a fan. The private bathrooms include free toiletries and a bath or a spa bath. Some rooms have a hot tub.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling, fishing and hiking. The property offers free parking.
- Beautiful traditional house, immaculately clean, quiet, very hospitable proprietors, good laundry service, delicious dinner and breakfast.
- Great people. Although the location was off the Camino path, it was worth the stay in this little village of calmness.
- Amazingly friendly owners. I had dinner there and it was fabulous. Enough for two, easily, and I was alone. Salad, vegetables and delicious stewed meat. Not the bread and potato heavy meals I had elsewhere. Exactly the food a hungry pilgrim needs!
- The room was a good size and comfortable. I stayed there while walking the Camino. The property is a short distance off the Camino but it does not take long to rejoin the Camino.
the room was beautiful, very much in the vernacular of the area , the food was simple but perfect, too much
it is a very quiet location away from the main town,
Hospederia Fernando I
The traditional restaurant at Hospederia Fernando I serves regional cuisine and features exposed stone walls with fresco paintings. The daily menus for lunch and dinner offer a choice of 3 starters and 3 main courses.Rooms at the guest house include a flat-screen TV and private bathroom. They also come with air conditioning and heating.Hospederia Fernando I can be found next to Leon Cathedral and the Roman walls. León Airport is approximately 3.7 mi away.
- The room was vert comfortable. The breakfast was great.
- The property was in excellent location. We enjoyed our stay a lot.
- Nice facility just a bit off the beaten track. Staff were very accommodating and meals in restaurant were huge
- The staff was excellent, very helpful, and went out of their way to listen.
Staff super helpful even when the language was a problem.
Situation excellent just behind the cathedral.
Quiet location but central
The Albany offers stylish, minimalist rooms with bright colors. The attached bathrooms are modern and large. All rooms have a plasma-screen satellite TV. They also have minibar and air conditioning.The hotel’s restaurant offers dishes combining the traditional and the modern. It is well known for its wide range of cake and ice cream. There is also a cafe and bar.Albany is situated in the heart of historic León, close to the Palacio de los Guzmanes and the Convent of San Marcos. Private parking can be reserved nearby. León Airport is about 4 miles away.
Fantastic location, right next to the cathedral.
Decent sound insulation to block out the majority of the noise from the busy street below.
Lovely modern facilities. Very clean. Very comfortable.
- Excellent location. Mattress was one of those thermo types which keeps you from overheating at night. Room was nicely and very cleverly designed.
The location near the cathedral cannot be beat. The room was small but the beds are comfortable, and water pressure in the shower was good. Everything was clean. Hostal Albany is also near the heart of the Barrio Humedo, which has many restaurants and bars. This is a very good value.
Bonus: the hotel will wash and fold your laundry for €9 while you go out sightseeing. Ask at the reception desk.
Tip: The cafe on the plaza across from the cathedral offers a breakfast special of coffee & breakfast tapas for €1.50. Sit at a table and watch the people.
- location good. evening meal ok but dearer than on menu outside
- Sitting areas comfortable, with WiFi. Outdoor clothes hanf washing facility, with drying line and pegs.
- Fantastic location, right next to the cathedral.
Rooms are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Each room is fitted with a private bathroom.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property and guests can make use of a shared living area with a microwave.León is 3.7 mi from Hostal Soto, and the bus stop that takes you to León in 20 minutes is opposite Hostal Soto. Astorga is 24 mi away and the access to the highway to Madrid, Valladolid and Asturias is 1.2 mi from the property.
- The staff were friendly and helpful. Overall I thought this was a good value. Just wish food was available close by. Be aware check in starts at 4 pm.
- The lady in reception was extremely friendly and helpful. I stayed there while walking the Camino and I believe that my room was excellent value for money.
- The owner is wonderful and very helpful. Food was great!
- Warm welcome. Basic facilities but everything I needed for a Camino stopover.
- Great proprietress and staff, very friendly and helpful. Nice common area for relaxing with snacks and drinks. Las Redes restaurant is excellent, only a short walk away.
Each bright, functional room at Hostal Orejas has a TV and a telephone. The private bathrooms include a shower.Hostal Orejas has a 24-hour reception, where staff can provide local area information. Gaudí’s Casa Botines is just 1,650 feet away, and there are many shops and characteristic tapas bars within a 5-minute walk.Public parking is available in the streets around Hostal Orejas.
Relatively quite for Main Street location
Staff really helpful with directions
- Very comfortable bed in a quiet zone of the city but still close enough to everything.
- The bed was comfortable. The location was convenient.
- The staff was very friendly and help full. They made bookings and calls for us. Beds and bathroom really neat and tidy.
- Great light in my room. Loved the elevator since I was on the 4th floor. The staff were very helpful and friendly. The bathroom was excellent.
- Good location
Hostal Don Suero
Each bright room at Hostal Don Suero has simple décor and hardwood floors. All rooms are heated and include a work desk and a private bathroom.Meals are available at Hostal Don Suero’s bar-restaurant. Just a 10-minute walk away, León’s popular Barrio Húmedo district is home to numerous typical tapas bars.The Don Suero Hostal is less than half a mile from Casa Botines, designed by Antoni Gaudí. León Cathedral and the MUSAC Modern Art Museum are both a 15-minute walk from the hotel.
- Good location. Friendly staff. Very clean. The building and the facilities are old but good value for money.
- Along the Camino hiking route. Close to Cathedral.
- Excellent value for money, friendly and helpful reception
- The location is great!! The hostal is near the common tourist spots in Leon, so it was convenient for me. The staff was really helpful too and they even allowed me to leave my luggage for a few hours for free! There is also a cafe near the reception, so grabbing some food wasn’t a problem and it’s not too expensive. There is also a nearby supermarket. The room has a TV and a desk.
- The people at the reception were incredibly friendly and helpful. WIFI connection was great and I also liked very much that the shower had a lot of pressure 🙂 the possibility of having a coffee in the bar is also great and the location is absolutely central.
Hostal Restaurante Boccalino
Decorated simply and in pastel tones, each room includes a flat-screen TV and a work desk. The private bathroom comes with free toiletries and a hairdryer. Some bathrooms have a hydromassage bath or shower.The Boccalino Restaurant specializes in Italian pasta dishes, meat, fish and local dishes. There is a wide range of restaurants and bars in the surrounding streets.Some of León’s most famous buildings, such as Casa de los Botines House and Palacio de los Guzmanes Palace are located just 5 minutes’ walk from the property.León Train Station and León Bus Station are both a 15-minute walk away. Private parking is available at Hostal Restaurante Boccalino for an extra cost.
Initially we were quite pleased with the room,however the noise from the street until the middle of the night was intolerable,and to compound matters the air cond did not work.
When we complained we were told that the air cond was switched off centrally at night!
Our choice was stuffy muted din,or full on high pitch revellers and fresh air.
Morning brought,street cleaners ,bin collection
and illegal car removals from 7.30 am.
We left as zombie s looking for our next stop if only to sleep.
Forgot to mention that the hotel staff loaded the glass bin at 1am for good measure ,right outside our window.
- The restaurant, although not attached, was very nice for both evening meal and breakfast
- The croissants were delicious, the location is good.
- In a great location. Close to everything with seeing
- In the middle of the old town. Located at a nice square. Bikes could be stored at the reception. Reception lady was very friendly and helpful. Budget price.
- Initially we were quite pleased with the room,however the noise from the street until the middle of the night was intolerable,and to compound matters the air cond did not work.
Hostal Guzmán El Bueno
Each heated room includes a TV and wardrobe. The private bathroom comes with a bath and free toiletries. Towels and bed linen are provided. Some rooms feature a balcony.Offering a 24-hour front desk, Hostal Guzmán El Bueno features a shared lounge. Guests can find a large variety of tapas bars and restaurants in the area.The San Isidoro Basilica can be visited within a 3-minute walk. León Train Station is 2,650 feet from the property
- perfect location, comfortable and stuff super kind and helpful
- Room was very comfortable. The location was perfect for tapas crawls at night and rejoining the camino in the morning.
- Well located, within walking distance to the cathedral and every sites in Leon. There are many restaurant, bar and shops in the area.
- It is a very silent hotel although it is in the center of Leon.
- Hostal Guzman is a nice budget hotel located about a block from the main pedestrian mall where all of the best bars and restaurants are located. The rooms are a bit dated but that’s reflected in the budget price. Perfectly fine for a short stay in Leon.
Palacio del Conde Luna is 350 feet from Hostal Pozo, while Catedral de Leon is 650 feet away.
- Great location, ensuite and lots of natural light.
the room was not suitable for five adults as stated.
The bunk beds were fold out and the safety rails and support were broken and not suitable to support an adult, this meant that there were only four usable beds between five adults
Also the hostal pozo cannot accessed without first checking in at the sister hotel at a different address, this made trying to access the property very stressfull
- Quiet space in a busy neighborhood, staff let us in early, extra pillows
- The staff were not very helpful at check-in and failed to inform us of the car park discount available. The room was more of a dormitory rather than a family room with dilapidated bunk beds. Poor value for money compared to other places we stayed in over the summer in Spain.
- La situación en pleno centro de la ciudad, a minutos de la catedral, bares,….
Hostal San Martin
Each room with colorful details features a TV and private bathroom including free toiletries. Towels and bed linen are provided.Please note, the guest house is located in a pedestrianized street and car access is only possible until 11:00.Hostal San Martin is 5 minutes’ walk from a wide variety of shops, lively bars and restaurants serving local cuisine. Bernesga River is 10 minutes by foot.
- Clean , central and lovely staff always willing to help
- Friendly, clean, quiet room, comfortable bed, excellent location
- People were friendly and willingness to help me with booking trains, directions, etc.
- To be in such a busy location and have no noise to interfere with a much needed nights sleep was wonderful. Really recommend this place.
- The sign for the hostel is very small and you can miss it easily. Nice windows in both the bedroom and bathroom are vintage Europe and gave a nice feel to the rooms. No closet or hooks to hang clothes although the room was quite spacious.
Top Guest Houses In Mansilla De Las Mulas Castile And Leon Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Mansilla de las Mulas Castile and Leon to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Mansilla de las Mulas Castile and Leon but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Mansilla de las Mulas Castile and Leon. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!