10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Manjoya Asturias – Top Hotel Reviews
Manjoya Asturias is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Manjoya Asturias. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Manjoya Asturias. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Manjoya Asturias. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Manjoya Asturias right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Manjoya Asturias with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Manjoya Asturias:
The property offers heated single, double and triple rooms, and each room includes a private bathroom with shower. Rooms also offer a TV.The Pensión Romero staff can provide tourist information about the area, and there is also a 24-hour front desk. There is public parking available in a nearby supermarket, with discounted prices for hotel guests.The surroundings of Pensión Romero offer many bars, restaurants and shops. Plaza de la Catedral is 1,950 feet from the property while and Plaza del Fontán is 2,150 feet away.
The Pension was easy to find in a central location in town. All tourist sites and amenities were easily accessible.
The staff on check in were very friendly and helpful .
The room was clean and beds comfortable. The bathroom was also very clean and the shower worked well with plant your of hot water.
There were plenty of cafes and restaurants nearby for coffees/ lunches etc.
It was excellent value for a city centre location.
- Location is AMAZING, it couldnt be closer to city centre, bus and train station. Rooms are quiet (although this is very close to the main street), shop’s are close, so is McDonald, if you want a morning coffee:)
- Excellent location right in the middle of the lovely city of Oviedo. Friendly helpful staff.
- The rooms were well appointed, on both occasions. We were able to leave our bags there until checkin time. It was across from a coffee place and ten minutes walk to the bus station. Good value for money.
- The location is really excellent, right in the heart of the city centre, 10 minutes walk from the cathedral and the train station. Though at night it is not a busy street at all, no noise. You can hear the guests at the corridor but apart from that, this is a nice stay for a really good price. Good beds, too.
- The Pension was easy to find in a central location in town. All tourist sites and amenities were easily accessible.
At the guesthouse, each room includes a closet. Rooms come with a private bathroom. Guest rooms in Hostal Fidalgo are equipped with a flat-screen TV and free toiletries.Popular points of interest near the accommodation include Oviedo Cathedral, Oviedo’s University and Museum of Fine Arts of Asturias. Asturias Airport is 16 miles away.
- Location was for us perfect. We arrived very late at evening, but they waiting for us, that was sweet.
- La atención del personal es increíble. Perfecta ubicación en pleno centro de Oviedo. La cama es muy cómoda.
- La posizione è ottima, a pochi passi dalla cattedrale e dal suggestivo centro storico di Oviedo. Non perdetevi la pasticceria storica Camilo Blas al civico accanto.
- LA UBICACION ES PERFECTA. La amabilidad del personal. Y las ventanas doble climalit.
- Bien situado y comunicado, en pleno centro. Tuvieron el detalle de darnos una habitación fresquita en la que ya nos habían dejado la ventana abierta.
At the guesthouse, each room has a closet.Popular points of interest near Hostal Albino include State Tax Administration, Oviedo Cathedral and Museum of Fine Arts of Asturias. Asturias Airport is 16 miles away.
- The location was very good, central and close enough to walk from the bus station. It was also a decent price for a private room in that area, even though it was basic.
- Great value for money. But very basic and outdated facilitates. Good location. Overall not bad at all.
- Hostal is located in the very centre surrounded buy several bars and with walking distance to the Cathedral. Great location, extremely nice stuff! In a room we had everything what was needed for a short stay, including bathroom.
- Excellent location for the old town and cider boulevard but very noisy at night. Also easily accessible from the bus station.
- The room is in the centre of the city with cafes and bars and sights super near. Still, the room was very quiet.
Each room has a flat-screen TV, desk and wardrobe. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer and free toiletries.Free luggage storage is available. You can find restaurants and supermarkets within 500 feet of the guest house.Campo de San Francisco Park is 1,300 feet from Hostal Álvarez and the churches of Santa Maria and San Salvador are 15 minutes away on foot.
- Good sized room. Location was good and close to most attractions.
- Very informative staff, on arrival one is given a map with explanation what’s worth seeing,etc, a very good location, only minutes from the railway and bus stations, very clean, sizeable room, comfortable beds, very good bathroom, a desk, a perfect place.
- I liked everything: my room was very comfortable, the staff really helpful and the location close to the historic district and at the same time to the main station. They provided me information regarding what to visit, the typical gastronomy and wine… Absolutely perfect!
- Super friendly and helpful staff. Cozy room. Great location.
- Good location and really comfortable room including lovely bathroom.
At Hostal González, all rooms have a wardrobe, a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with free toiletries. A hairdryer and an iron are available upon request at reception.This property is located a short distance from attractions such as Plaza de la Constitución, Oviedo Police Station, and Campoamor Theater. There is also a private parking just in front of the property.Campo de San Francisco is a 7-minute walk from Hostal González, while Fontán Shopping Center is 1,950 feet from the property. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 16 mi from the property.
- El trato recibido es como estar en tu casa.La ubicacion excelente.La relacion calidad precio perfecta.Os lo recomiendo cuando vayais a Oviedo.
- Doskonała lokalizacja w centrum miasta naprzeciwko stacji kolejowej. Czysto, pachnące ręczniki. Codzienne sprzątanie.
- La possibilité de laisser son sac à dos avant de prendre possession de la chambre et de même au moment du départ le laisser en toute confiance avant d’aller à la gare routière prendre le bus , ce qui permet de poursuivre la découverte de la ville plus aisément.
- El personal es maravilloso, son una familia y se preocupan de todo la verdad es que en cuanto al trato recibido no podría pedir más.
- Struttura un po’ particolare, mista, tra pensione e ostello. Camere spaziose e pulite. I gestori sono sempre presenti. Comodo per l’arrivo dall’aeroporto e per il Camino Primitivo.
At the guesthouse, every room is equipped with a closet. Every room comes with a private bathroom and free toiletries, and certain rooms at Hostal Foncalada have a terrace. All guest rooms will provide guests with a microwave.Campoamor Theater is 900 feet from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 16 miles from Hostal Foncalada.
- The location is very close (Short walking distance)to the central busstation and from the historic center and the streets with all sidre bars. Clean, comfortable beds.
- It was fine. Oviedo is a nice town and the hotel was very central.
- Great value for money! The room and bathroom were very clean. The heating was on most of the time, keeping the place nicely warm.
- La ubicacion, la limpieza y el trato con el personal de la residencia muy bien.
- La ubicacion muy céntrica, la limpieza y el trato muy correcto.
At the guesthouse, all rooms are equipped with a desk. All rooms include a closet.Staff are available to help at the 24-hour front desk.Oviedo Government Administration is 2,100 feet from Hostal Goias. The nearest airport is Asturias Airport, 16 miles from the accommodation.
- Despite on a main road the place was quiet. Adequate single room. Bathroom could do with some renovation but was clean. Friendly staff. Only 10minutes walk to main station.
- The location is fine although there are doubtlessly better properties surrounding this one.
- Basic but clean very good if you just want a night or two at a good price Staff were very good
- Room cleaned every day with fresh towel, overall very clean.
Très bien. Simple. Chambre agréable, avec lavabo et bidet. Salle de bain sur le pallier à partager, mais je n’ai eu aucun soucis à ce niveau, la SDB était propres et les autres usagers respectueux.
Le personnel était présent et prêt à m’aider (lorsque j’ai rencontré un soucis de clés notamment).
This guest house offers free WiFi in all areas. Guest can leave their bicycles in their rooms.All of its rooms have a private bathroom with bath and free toiletries, a TV and heating. Most rooms face the exteriors.A hairdryer can be requested at Pension Oviedo’s reception. Public parking is available 150 feet away, at an extra cost.
Very clean and spacious room with its own bathroom
Great location on the Main Street of Oviedo and close to train/bus station
- The beds were very comfortable and the pension was close to the station and a quick walk from the cathedral.The woman who checked us in was very friendly even though we arrived after 10pm.
- Location perfect, excellent nothing better, main street Oviedo, close to the station’s, close to the park, the old town and with plenty of restaurants. Isabel, the land lady was very nice.
- Location just next to train station as we were there for transit only. The room we had were the corner room fairly good size.
- Great location super close to train and bus station and a quick walk down a busy shopping street to the historic center. The owner was so sweet and helpful!
- Very clean and spacious room with its own bathroom
Pensión La Casina
Rooms at La Casina are bright and have tiled floors. Each has heating, a telephone and some rooms have a private bathroom.La Casina is just over one mile from Oviedo’s many restaurants and bars.The guesthouse is less than 2 miles from Oviedo Cathedral and Asturia’s Bellas Artes Museum. The Ruta de Plata Highway is one mile from La Casina and Oviedo Airport is a 25-minute drive away.
- Fue un alojamiento “Económico” para los precios que tiene Oviedo durante las Fiestas de San Mateo.
- El precio no está mal, aunque por lo que es. Podría ser inferior.
- Camas separadas que nada más mover las pestañas ya despertaba a todo Oviedo, limpieza escueta, me encontré pelos por todos lados y eso da mucha grima, mantas del año la kika… con decir que madrugé en vacaciones por no pasar más rato por allí! Una aventura
- Me gustó, que estaba todo muy limpio, televisión en la habitación, el baño para ser compartido, muy limpio y buen olor.
- La recepción, en el hotel de al lado, amable. La habitación es aceptablemente cómoda y tiene televisión. Es una pensión correcta, para viajeros sin grandes pretensiones.
Casa de Aldea La Pumariega
The house features warm décor with wooden floors and hand-carved furniture. Each room comes with free Wi-Fi and temperature control.Surrounded by fruit trees, La Pumariega includes a furnished terrace and a common TV room with a fireplace, sofas and a library, as well as a dining area where a home-made breakfast is served each morning.Outdoors, Casa de Aldea La Pumariega offers a porch and free private parking, and there are many hiking routes in the surroundings. In November, traditional cider is made on the premises.The nearest golf course is 0.6 mi away, while Senda Del Oso Lane is a 20-minute drive from the Casa. There are also many other hiking routes nearby. Central Oviedo is a 13-minute drive away.
- Lovely place to stay: welcoming helpful hosts, comfortable sitting room for guests, walking distance to bars and restaurants, walking routes to choose from and there’s a thermal spa in the next village. Easy to get to Oviedo and back on the bus – easier than driving and parking.
- Limpeza, parque automóvel, quartos, localização, pequeno almoço, acolhimento dos proprietários e conselhos sobre praias e outros locais de interesse, silêncio e sons característicos do campo. Restaurantes nas imediações
Cuando llegamos nos recibieron muy amables. La habitación era de tamaño normal, nos dejaron un par de bombones y agua fresca, eso siempre alegra más la estancia. El baño era muy bonito y limpio. Nos alojamos en la habitación Cristalina (creo recordar que se llamaba), que es la que está arriba de todo.
La estancia fue genial, dormimos muy bien. Es la ubicación perfecta si buscas tranquilidad y naturaleza, nosotros elegimos este sitio por su cercanía con la Senda del Oso, pero cerca también hay muchas más cosas.
El personal fue muy agradable y amable.
- Todo. Trato estupendo de los dueños, muy limpio, desayuno casero buenísimo, estupendas vistas.
- La comodidad, las vistas, el trato recibido, los desayunos.
Top Guest Houses In Manjoya Asturias Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Manjoya Asturias to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Manjoya Asturias but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Manjoya Asturias. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!