10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Mancor del Valle Majorca – Top Hotel Reviews
Mancor del Valle Majorca is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Mancor del Valle Majorca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Mancor del Valle Majorca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Mancor del Valle Majorca. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Mancor del Valle Majorca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Mancor del Valle Majorca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Mancor Del Valle Majorca:
Finca Hotel Es Castell
Featuring exposed wooden beams and stone walls, each air-conditioned room at Finca Hotel Es Castell includes free WiFi, a wardrobe, and a private bathroom with a bath or shower and a hairdryer.At Finca Hotel Es Castell you will find a shared lounge, games room and luggage storage. There is also a shared tennis court available within the property grounds.An array of activities can be enjoyed on site or in the surroundings, including cycling and hiking. The property offers free parking.This country house is 31 mi from Palma de Mallorca Airport.
- The lovely setting the tranquility and the room family suite was superb.
- The place is amazing! Relaxing, beautiful and the best food we tasted on our stay.
Room with terrace very nice.
Very friendly and nice staff.
Breakfast very good.
We both agreed this was the nicest hotel we’ve ever stayed in. A peaceful oasis, unpretentious quality rustic style, wonderful staff, amazing fresh buffet breakfast with loads of choice every morning. Dinner on the roof terrace an amazing way to end each day. I let them know I was pregnant before arriving given dinner is based on a set menu each night and they altered my dishes without me even mentioning it again, each alternative I had was lovely.
Lovely pool with fantastic views and pretty gardens to relax and listen to nature. Uncrowded feel given the small number of rooms and guests. Staff always available to contact via a walkie talkie in reception so no issues over this as has been previously menioned in older reviews. Tranquil and peaceful holiday which we loved. Thank you to all at es castell.
- Utterly charming property in a beautiful setting. Perfect!
Guests at the guesthouse will be able to enjoy activities in and around Costitx, like cycling.Palma de Mallorca is 17 miles from Casa Galileo. Palma de Mallorca Airport is 14 miles from the property.
- Spotless clean, excellent location, newly renovated, fast wifi, well decorated.
- Helpful staff, nice coffee and bakery accross the street.
- the quality and taste in the restoration of a beautiful building in the middle of the town. Very quiet yet centrally located. The rooms are beautiful and very clean
- In the center, at small market place, nice breakfast at small backery
- Lovely little property right in the centre of the village. Very modern decor and spotlessly clean. We stayed in room 4 which didn’t have a bathroom but there was a lovely large bathroom right opposite so wouldn’t hesitate to book this room again.
Hostal Ca’n Tiu
Each room at Hostal Ca’n Tiu has bright décor, heating and air conditioning. There is a TV, mini-bar and a private bathroom. Some rooms offer mountain views. Towels, a hairdryer, and free toiletries are available with no extra charge.The property offers a microwave, coffee machine, toaster, and electric kettle to all guests during breakfast hours, free of charge. Alaró has an ideal setting for hiking and horse riding. Picnics can be prepared on request, and there are various restaurants and cafés in the surrounding streets.Sóller and its beaches can be reached in 40 minutes by car. Palma and its airport are approximately 19 mi away.
Location – perfect
Staff – perfect
Everything was wonderful and would gladly advise friends to visit Hostal Ca n Tiu
- Lovely boutique hotel in a perfect location. Owners are incredibly helpful and friendly, the rooms are clean and comfortable (lots of hangers in the wardrobe which is a plus for me!). We ate breakfast out as my husband likes something hot but have sampled the breakfast on a previous stay and it was delicious. This was our third stay and we would definitely come back.
No reception in the evening, keys have found by window in reception,
nice clean room, good for price
enought place in room for 3 person
- Staff very friendly. Perfect location in the center of the island.
- Really sweet, clean guesthouse in the perfect location for exploring Alaro – 30 seconds walk to the main square! Would recommend and definitely stay again.
- Location – perfect
Santuari de Lluc
The rooms at the Santuari de Lluc feature tiled floors and dark wood furniture. Many have great views of the mountains or the sanctuary.The Santuari’s 3 restaurants serve Mallorcan food and specialize in roast lamb. There are also an outdoor pool, 2 bars and a café with a children’s playground.The Tramuntana Mountains are a UNESCO World Heritage Site and provide an ideal setting for hiking. The Sanctuary is 30 minutes’ drive from Alcúdia’s beaches, while Palma Airport is a 45-minute drive away.
Lovely, quiet location. Nice size pool. Ice cold beer in the restaurant (served in frosty glasses).
Would definitely go back there again.
- Fantastic setting in the mountains in a lovely building with amazing views on the drive up. Helpful staff who let us in very late after our flight was delayed.
- Loved the atmosphere of Lluc. very special. Other guests were also friendly and very well behaved.
- Pool was nice but take care not to use the loungers if you do not want to pay extra…….monastery was serene….staff was generally helpful….lots of walking options…..
great mystical location in an historical ancient monastery that shaped the religious history of Majorca
Superb swimming pool, secluded but a nearly magical atmosphere
- Lovely, quiet location. Nice size pool. Ice cold beer in the restaurant (served in frosty glasses).
Agroturismo Balitx D’Avall
This charming and stylish property features rustic style details such as exposed wooden beams, stone walls and vintage furniture. Rooms here come with a private bathroom and bed linen and towels.Agroturismo Balitx D’Avall is well located for outdoor activities such as hiking.The closest supermarket is an hour’s drive away and Port de Soller Port is 50 minutes’ drive away.
- Loved the isolated location. We walked from Cala Tuent which is a beautiful and not too challenging.
- The original building dates to the 12th century, and is full of character. It’s in a beautiful, rugged setting, teeming with birds – a highlight for us was seeing Black Vultures soaring over the valley. It’s also very peaceful, and a great area for walking and photography, with ancient-looking pollarded Olive trees, and shady pine forests. Also, Aurora – who picked us up, and seemed to run the hotel almost single-handed – was endlessly charming and helpful!
- This place is a 12 Century castle and a 75 minute walk from the main road unless you have a 4×4. It is totally cut off and the walk to the place could not be more beautiful. My second visit. For a unique experience, Balitx d’Avall cannot be beaten. Elegant, steeped in history and well furnished. All meals provided (there is nowhere else to eat), plus delicious orange juice from the estate and a modest selection of drinks.
Fantastic finca all by itself surrounded by mountains!
Beautiful place, very peaceful.
Great food both dinner and breakfast.
- This was our second stay in Balitx and just as memorable. We love it!
Rooms are equipped with a private bathroom. Casa Margarita features free WiFi.Guests can benefit from breakfast à la carte in Hotel La Vila, which is just 2 minutes away from Casa Margarita.Alcudia is 22 mi from Casa Margarita, while Magaluf is 20 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 15 mi from the property.
- Good deal for the money, realistic information on the web, location right in the middle of the old city. Helpful and nice reception.
- Nice position. Available host. Overall nice experience
- Location is perfect. Comparing with prices for accomodation in this area, this was really cheap and we had our own room. The bathroom was shared with two or three other rooms but was clean and supplied with towels and soaps.
- Location is lovely, but hot water was not available in the evening.
This property is the dirtiest place I have ever stayed. The bed could have walked out of the door by itself with whatever was living in the matress the shower curtain was black as was the rest of the bathroom, rags for towels, dirt everywhere. Wardrobes
& draws you could not open, I could go on, any hotel site should not advertise this place, as I think they have a duty of care to their clients, & I would not put my dog in this place, never mind pay £69 per night for the privilege.
Ca Na Carme Alaronera
The house offers accommodations with a kitchen, a satellite TV and 2 bedrooms. The house also features a bathroom with a bath and a bidet, and an en-suite toilet.The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 21 mi from the house.
No reviews yet.
At the guest house, all rooms include a desk. Every room is fitted with a private bathroom with free toiletries, while selected rooms have mountain views. Guest rooms include a wardrobe.Guests can make use of the shared kitchen for breakfast.Palma de Mallorca is 14 mi from LOFT1882, while Alcudia is 22 mi from the property. The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 16 mi from the accommodations.
This property was perfect! Located very centrally to Soller village, it is an elegantly renovated building.
The back garden is perfect to have a your breakfast in the morning.
The highlight is the very welcome host who makes you feel most welcome and at home!
I would totally recommend this property if you want to visit Soller!
- LOFT 1882 is a beautiful home to be in and the owners are more than welcome and helpful . Had an excellent time . Fabio and his wife are extremely warm as hosts and I am more than happy to recommend their home as an option to stay in . Extremely beautiful home and would definitely come back to them next time we visit Soller .
Everything. It’s that simple. Everything went smooth and the place is beautiful. We had access to a very nice kitchen and dining room. It was nice to have since we could bring take away food and relax after a big day of visiting and biking. They also have a small garden where you can chill.
English is not my first language and my words won’t be enough to express my pleasure of staying there. The owners were very welcoming and helped us to move around the city, what to visit and such.
We thought we were not at the right place since the price we paid was very good versus the high quality of place we could stay in.
They also have access to an underground garage and in my opinion, you should take it (6 euros or something) since the roads are very narrow and you don’t want anything to happens to your rental car. You can walk to most places anyways.
- The LOFT is a wonderful home with delightful hosts. The house conversion is one of excellent quality, and the owners could not have been more welcoming or helpful. We hope to return at some point in the future. Soller is terrific location set within the mountains, yet with easy access to the Port and beaches. Great choice of restaurants and bars to relax and while away the hours both during the day and evening.
- The owners were very friendly and the property was well appointed
- This property was perfect! Located very centrally to Soller village, it is an elegantly renovated building.
At the guest house, the rooms are fitted with a desk and a flat-screen TV with Netflix. The private bathroom is equipped with a shower, free toiletries and a hair dryer. The units come with a seating area.Palma de Mallorca is 14 mi from SólleRooms, while Alcudia is 22 mi from the property. Palma de Mallorca Airport is 15 mi away.
- We liked the innovative and uncomplicated self check in system. Before the arrival date they send you instructions on how to self check in as well as how to connect to the WiFi and the best place to find parking etc. This way we didn’t have to worry about being late etc. Very good!
- Very bare bones but had what was needed, with comfortable bed and safe – would recommend!
- We came three ours earlier than our check-in time but still managed to get our room immediately. There is no 24/7 reception but the maid who welcomed us was really friendly and nice. The place was super clean and comfortable with a really spacious, well air-conditioned room, fantastic bed and a good shower. Really nothing to complain about. The location is perfect, just 100 meters from the main square but in a quiet street.
- Excellent location and a little different from a hotel or B&B. Courtyard garden was wonderful to sit in and enjoy peace and quiet.
- This is a gem of a hotel with nice rooms and a peaceful indoor garden. The staff are really nice, too.
All rooms at the guesthouse come with a seating area. Each room has air conditioning, and some units at La Luna have a terrace. The rooms will provide guests with a closet and a electric tea pot.Palma de Mallorca is 14 miles from the accommodation, while Alcudia is 22 miles away. The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 16 miles from La Luna.
- The Studio had a view, nice kitchen, terrase, washingmaschine and tumbler.
- The owner was very nice and resolved a problem we had on his own initiative. Thanks! 😉
- Francois was very helpful and hospitable. He made sure we had everything we needed (we did ask for extra blankets and heating and he sorted it out straight away). We had all top floor to ourselves.
- ruhige Lage in direkter Nähe zum Zentrum in einem alten, stilvoll eingerichteten Stadthaus
- Tips für Abendessen und Frühstück! Kontaktaufnahme vor Anreise per WhatsApp.
Top Guest Houses In Mancor Del Valle Majorca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Mancor del Valle Majorca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Mancor del Valle Majorca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Mancor del Valle Majorca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!