10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Manchioneal Portland – Top Hotel Reviews
Manchioneal Portland is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Manchioneal Portland. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Manchioneal Portland. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Manchioneal Portland. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Manchioneal Portland right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Manchioneal Portland with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Manchioneal Portland:
Ackee Tree Sea View Villa
Featuring free WiFi throughout the property, Ackee Tree Sea View Villa offers accommodations in Port Antonio. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain units feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Certain rooms include views of the sea or garden. All rooms are fitted with a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Norman Manley Airport, 32 miles from Ackee Tree Sea View Villa.
- Very nice guest house. We arrived late in the evening (via Knutsford express from Kingston to Port Antonio) and the host was kind enough to stay up late for us. We stayed on the second floor and had a nice view of the ocean. The entire house is clean and nicely set up. One day we went to to Fisherman’s Cove, walked to Woody’s for lunch, walked to the blue lagoon, and then back to Ackee. There were a lot of route taxis available on the route but the distances between the stops were fine for a walk. The next day we went to Reach falls and Winifred beach before heading to Port Antonio for the next night.
- Our stay at Ackee Tree made our passage by Port Antonio much better and happiest. The owner Cherol was committed to atend us whenever ne need. We felt at home. I recommend it to everyone, especially couples.
- Good view, host invited me out for dinner on my first night there, which was appreciated as I was a solo traveler. Overall pleasant hosts. Great area of Jamaica, 5 minute walk from Boston Beach. route taxis can take you to all nearby attractions. Friendly locals. 20 minutes from Port Antonio.
- Beautiful view and Sherol is an amazing host! We became friends instantly and she was always willing to help with anything at any time. Very comfortable and fun.
- Sherol is the best host you can have. Being a Swiss and Jamaican, I used to stay with my family in Portland when I was younger. At Sherol we really felt at home. Everything was great, and the breakfast every morning was the highest point of each day. You can count on Sherol no matter what. She will get things done. The location of the guest house is great, no far from Long Bay, San San beach and the renown beach at Frenchmans’ Cove. Port Antonio is 20 minutes away to get your shopping. There are many good restaurants around and I would recommend, Woody in Drapers and Ana Banana at the entrance of Port Antonio. Get some good jerk at Boston and in Buff Bay. We took only cold shower so try to be Jamaican to save some energy for not using hot water. It is warm enough in Jamaica folks. So to wrap just relax be cool, go take a look at Reich Falls and have maybe a dinner at the Port Antonio marina, chill out at Winnifred beach not far from Sherol’s, just take it easy.
Polish Princess Guest House
This property is a 11-minute walk from the beach. Located in Port Antonio, 31 miles from Kingston, Polish Princess Guest House features free WiFi access and free private parking. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar.Each room is equipped with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.You will find a shared lounge at the property.You can play pool at the guesthouse. The nearest airport is Norman Manley Airport, 31 miles from the property.
- Barbara was very warm and welcoming. She made us feel assured that our car was safe. The waiters were very polite.
- Barbara was a great host and made it really easy for us! She made it possible to check in really early and answered us every question. Also the bed was comfortable and the breakfast delicious. It also is close to winnifred beach which is really beautiful! We would really recommend it!
- Location is perfect (we have a car, but everything is really close), near to blue lagoon, beaches and breakfast . Owner is great!
- The Polish Guesthouse is a cosy place to stay. The breakfast is very tasty and changes every day. It is served on a nice terrace where you can also sit in the evening. The staff and the host Barbara are very caring and do everything to make your stay as nice as possible. We will come back!
- Veronica was great and gave us all the tips so we could have an excelent stay! The place has everything you need! The location was perfect!
All Nations Guest House
One of our top picks in Port Antonio – and a guest favorite.
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing an outdoor pool, barbecue and sun terrace, All Nations Guest House is located in Port Antonio in the region of Portland, just 29 miles from Kingston. Free private parking is available on site.Some accommodations feature a sitting area to relax in after a busy day. Enjoy a cup of coffee or tea while looking out at the sea or mountains. All rooms have a private bathroom.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.You can play ping-pong at the guest house. The nearest airport is Norman Manley Airport, 29 miles from All Nations Guest House.
- Great, laid back atmosphere, very very nice home cooked meals. The views are incredible.
- Really friendly and helpful staff. Alex and Yasmin made us feel very welcome. The room was spacious and clean, the view from the outside dining are stunning, and the pool area charming. Alex even went the extra mile of ordering us breakfast. Good value for money. We just recommended some small improvements like a properly mounted shower and stronger wifi signal, otherwise – great way to meet interesting people.
- Superb professional and genuine hosts! Like Family! Beautiful house and location. Just free and easy. Ideal as I am vegetarian and so could cook for myself if I wanted. Very well organised and equiped kitchen. Beautiful views from the property and amazing beaches so close by!
- Omar is a wonderful host of an amazing guesthouse in the best area of Jamaica!
- The guest house was spacious and quite grand. Our room was large with a large bathroom and a small balcony. The shared kitchen was OK. There was a nice balcony for relaxing and eating outside. The gardens we’re good surrounded by tropical forest. There was a very nice pool which we always had to ourselves.It was a good area for walks,the Frenchman’s beach was a short walk away (1000 Jamaican dollars) and the lovely Winnefreds beach (free) was a short route taxi journey away. Omar, the manager, was always helpful. The atmosphere was laid back and very relaxed.
Holiday Home – Guest House
One of our best sellers in Port Antonio! Holiday Home – Guest House is located in Port Antonio, just 27 miles from Kingston. Free private parking is available on site.Each room has a private bathroom fitted with a bathtub or shower. A flat-screen TV is available.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The guest house also provides bike rental. The nearest airport is Norman Manley Airport, 27 miles from Holiday Home – Guest House.
- Good location. Felt secure as maid present 24hrs. Good for families as rooms have extra beds.
- The house was beautiful. Great location. Really good breakfast.
- Comfy bed good shower good air conditioner and fan
- Wonderful breakfast and friendly, attentive and helpful staff.
- Property was close to center of town. Access to restaurants and attractions was excellent.
Barefoot Guest House
This property is 1 minute walk from the beach. Featuring free WiFi and a restaurant, Barefoot Guest House offers accommodations in Belfast, just 26 miles from Kingston. Guests can enjoy the on-site bar. Free private parking is available on site.The rooms include a TV with cable channels and DVD player. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. Enjoy a cup of tea while looking out at the sea or garden.You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.Bike rental is available at this guest house and the area is popular for biking. Norman Manley Airport is 24 miles away.
- For me I like the location because it was in the city
The food was awesome at Breakfast time and ALL of the staff members were super awesome. Loren, one of the staff members, took me on a walk to visit a family member and showed me a great local place to grab some food.
It is very close to the local highway and easy walk to the beach or into Town.
Sandy, Ms. Ruby, Kevin, and the small Black kitten were all so kind and welcoming.
This is a local place and you will take in the vibe of people who are just going about their lives, so do not expect quiet serene sleeps. This is not a bad thing, it is real and a part of the experience.
- Bed comfy, place very quaint and charming, cultural delight
- the employees made sincere effort to be helpful and accommodating.
- Personnel at reception were very friendly and helpful. Having a private parking space helped.
Boston Beach Guesthouse
Located in Port Antonio, 31 miles from Kingston, Boston Beach Guesthouse features free WiFi access and free private parking. The guest house has a terrace and views of the garden, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant.The rooms are fitted with a TV. Certain units include a sitting area for your convenience. Every room has a private bathroom.You will find a shared lounge at the property.There are lots of activities in the area, such as snorkeling, biking and fishing. The guest house also provides free use of bicycles and bike rental. The nearest airport is Norman Manley Airport, 31 miles from Boston Beach Guesthouse.
- Great view great location less then 5 minutes to lots of good jerk restaurants, a great fish takeaway to the left of the entrance across the street, and a awesome looking Jamaican nightclub just across from the fish shop. You even your own private little beach loved it here found our host George to be very peaceful man what made the whole house feel very welcoming. Good breakfast too.
- Great location, next to the beach. Room was big and comfortable. Joe, the Jamaican owner, is a very hospitable man.
- Location is perfect, next to a beautiful beach (with stairs)!! Not much going on in town, but there are very friendly and fun people around. Close to a snorkling place.
- The location is great. Right on the beach. Joe the owner very friendly, and the house keeper was great and friendly also.
- Host was like a member of the family place was clean and comfortable. Great place to relax or just sleep and do nothing. Great view and a stairs down to your own private beach. Would stay there again any time. Hopefully Christmas
Go Natural Jamaica
This property is a 6-minute walk from the beach. Showcasing a terrace and a private beach area, Go Natural Jamaica is located in Port Antonio. Free WiFi is featured throughout the property and free private parking is available on site.Certain rooms have views of the sea or garden.You will find free shuttle service at the property.Norman Manley Airport is 32 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Sea Dream Villa
Featuring free WiFi and a barbecue, Sea Dream Villa offers accommodations in Port Antonio. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurant. Free private parking is available on site.A terrace or balcony are featured in certain rooms. Every room comes with a private bathroom fitted with a shower.There is a 24-hour front desk at the property.The nearest airport is Norman Manley Airport, 32 miles from Sea Dream Villa.
No reviews yet.
This property is a 10-minute walk from the beach. The Farm offers accommodations in Port Antonio. Free WiFi is featured and free private parking is available on site.Some units have a sitting area for your convenience. You will find a kettle in the room.There is luggage storage space at the property.Norman Manley Airport is 32 miles away.
No reviews yet.
Barhanna Vista offers pet-friendly accommodations in Port Antonio. The guesthouse has a sun terrace and views of the sea, and guests can enjoy a drink at the bar. Free private parking is available on site.Certain accommodations have a sitting area for your convenience. Certain rooms feature views of the mountains or pool.There is a shared kitchen at the property.The nearest airport is Norman Manley Airport, 31 miles from the property.
No reviews yet.
Top Guest Houses In Manchioneal Portland Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Manchioneal Portland to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Manchioneal Portland but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Manchioneal Portland. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!