10 Best Guest Houses To Stay In Manacor Majorca – Top Hotel Reviews
Manacor Majorca is beautiful and has lots of guest houses. Ofcourse we are only looking for the best guest houses in Manacor Majorca. It’s important to compare them because there are so many places to stay in Manacor Majorca. You’re probably wondering where to stay in Manacor Majorca. To see which guest house sounds better than the other, we created a top 10 list. The list will make it a lot easier for you to make a great decision. We know you only want the best guest house and preferably something with a reasonable price.
Our list contains 10 guest houses of which we think are the best guest houses in Manacor Majorca right now. Still, some of you are more interested in the most popular guest houses in Manacor Majorca with the best reviews, and that’s completely normal! You can check out the link below.
10 Best Guest Houses In Manacor Majorca:
This small family-run guest house is composed of rooms and studios with private bathroom. Some rooms have air conditioning or a fan.The restaurant, Cala Moreya, serves breakfast and international and local dishes.Located on the east coast of the island, Amena Mar is 1,000 feet from the wide beaches of Cala Moreia. You can drive to the sandy beaches of Sa Coma in 5 minutes and famous Cala Ratjada is 30 minutes by car. Palma de Mallorca Airport is 37 mi from the guest house.
- If you have a car, the position is optimal for visiting all the eastern cost from the north to the south. Nice view and balcony. Jessica from the staff is super friendly and easygoing.
- Spacious, clean with balcony. Great location next to S’illot beach. Jessica was really lovely, gave us lots of information re local buses and trains. Missing it already!
- Great staff especially travel delegate. Very kind were small gift in the form a bottle of sparkling wine.
- The hotel was basic but for the price we paid that was expected. The rooms were very clean and kept on top of throughout our stay. The hotel is in an excellent location, right next to the beach and some excellent restaurants. The biggest plus point was Jessica, the lady running the hotel. She was extremely friendly, helpful and relaxed. Nothing was too much trouble for her, she even shown us to a room were there were winds breaks and inflatables we could borrow to use on the beach. On our last night, she left half a bottle of fizz on the bed along with some glass flutes. That was a really lovely touch.
- Excellent value for money. Jessica went above and beyond to make sure we had a lovely holiday. The hotel is in an excellent location with the beach and restaurants just outside. Beautiful view from balcony. Booked last minute and this a perfect little find and would definitely return!
El Encinar de Arta
Rooms at the Encinar de Arta are all elegant and soundproofed, with a balcony. Each offers satellite TV, air conditioning and heating.El Encinar de Arta is surrounded by Mediterranean gardens and trees. It offers great views of the mountains and the sea. The Albufera Natural Park is a short drive away.The Encinar de Arta’s restaurant overlooks the swimming pool and gardens. Massages and bike rental are available on site. There is also a tour desk.
- Beautiful place with great attention to detail. Simple and sophisticated. Beautiful views, quiet, with a wonderful host Delores.
What a beautiful place to be. 🙂
The small hotel is in the “middle of nowhere”, but that’s the fact we love (Artà is only 10 minute away – by car). You are surrounded only by nature and very friendly staff. It’s very calm and you can relax and recover.
A big thank you to Dolores, not only for the great dinner we could enjoy several days, also for the time she take for the guests and her hard work.
- We loved this place. Set in a rural setting but close to Arta and nearby beaches. The rooms are all very separate and the design of the place is clever. The stone buildings and rustic atmosphere are what we like. It was very relaxing. We didn’t go when the weather was good for swimming which was a pity as the pool was lovely. Great staff as well.
- Very clean, we slept well, good views from the swimming pool and dining area
- Amazing place, nice and calm. The restaurant manager Dolores is the best host ever.
Some units include a seating area for your convenience. A terrace or patio are featured in certain rooms. For your comfort, you will find free toiletries and a hairdryer. Ithaka Petit Hotel features free WiFi throughout the property.You will find dry cleaning services at the property.A number of activities are offered in the area, such as golfing and hiking. Cala Millor is 6.2 mi from Ithaka Petit Hotel, while Cala Ratjada is 5.6 mi away. The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 35 mi from the property.
- Great location & very friendly and hospitable staff
- The hotels quality matches the friendliness of the hosts that run the place with special care and love towards the place and the customers that stay there.
- We stayed 7 days and had a great impression about this place. Hospitality, clean and nice room. Of course, the garden. Nice breakfast and excellent local dinner offer.
- We liked that the hotel had a local character. Tastefully decorated. The garden and outdoor area were a great addition to the rooms, especially in the heat of Summer. Everything was spotlessly clean. Carlos was a wonderful host. We were grateful for his advice about where to eat and where to visit nearby. His friendly nature really added to our experience in Arta.
- Excellent host, very welcoming and helpful. Breakfast was lovely, fresh orange juice, fresh bread, spreads and homemade cake! The location was ideal right in the centre of town close to the church, castle and restaurants
Finca caballo blanco
All rooms in the guesthouse are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Every room includes a private bathroom. The rooms will provide guests with a fridge.Finca caballo blanco has an outdoor pool.Palma de Mallorca is 21 miles from the accommodation. Palma de Mallorca Airport is 16 miles away.
- amazing stay ! Nice hosts and an incredible location…A really recommended place !
- Surrounded by nature. Plenty of horses. The lady is extremely nice and helpful.
We just arrived home after 8 fantastic days in Finca Caballo Blanco, and this was one of these holidays, which we didn’t want to end!
This place is a little paradise in Mallorca, and we will for sure be back!
The owners are SO friendly and helpful, and the atmosphere in Finca Caballo Blanco makes you feel a part of the family!
The apartment was so nice and cozy, with a little kitchen and a very nice bathroom – everything in very good condition. The kitchen was equipped with everything we needed for preparing our meals. Every morning we started the day watching the green garden and the horses from the window in the sleeping room – what a fantastic start of the day:-)
And did I mention the pool area? It is fantastic with really good sun beds, places in the sun and places in the shadow if needed. And a table and chairs if you want to eat by the pool – perfect! The pool is very clean and has a really good size for both kids and adults.
- Es ist super ruhig, es war alles genau so, wie wir es uns vorgestellt haben. Klasse!
- Erstklassiger Service! Das Frühstück von Markus ist wahrscheinlich das Beste auf der Insel(: Ideale Lage, um Mallorca wirklich zu entdecken und nicht nur am überfüllten Strand zu liegen. Der Pool lädt aber auch dazu ein, einfach mal in der Finca zu relaxen. Und wer Pferde liebt, der ist hier genau richtig!
Casa d’Hostes Cala Millor
At Casa d’Hostes Cala Millor, each room comes with a desk. The private bathroom is equipped with a shower, free toiletries and a hair dryer. All rooms have a closet.Alcudia is 22 miles from Casa d’Hostes Cala Millor, while Cala Ratjada is 8 miles away. The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 35 miles from Casa d’Hostes Cala Millor.
- Very good location, all amenities and beach nearby. Friendly Landlady, Jessica accommodated our special requests. There is no air conditioner but there is ventilator, which was fine for us.
- Everything. Jessica is very polite, the place is few steps from beach, you can see the sea from balcony, across road is good cafeteria. We were very satisfied!
- The room with a street view was really nice, comfortable and spacious. The guest house is situated 5 minutes walking from the beach and the area with shops, restaurants, bars etc. The owner is very kind and helpful.
- Jessica is very kind and the room is very close to the beach. I recommend it!
- We loved the hygiene of the place. The host comes to the room on a daily basis, looking after your needs, placing clean towels and bathroom accessories, cleaning the room. Also she is fluent in English, Spanish and Catalan, so the communication was easy with her, she recommended nice places around Mallorca. Thank you for everything once again.
Hostal HPC Porto Colom
The air-conditioned rooms at Hostal HPC Porto Colom feature bright décor and a balcony. Each one comes with flat-screen TV, free Wi-Fi and a private bathroom.Vall d’Or Golf Course is a 5-minute drive from the Porto Colom, and the Cala Mondragó Nature Reserve is 20 minutes’ drive away. S’Arenal, Cala Marcal and Cala S’Algar Beaches are 8 minutes away. You can drive to Palma and its airport in under an hour.
- Excellent breakfast, spacious room, close to the port, friendly staff
- I really liked that the Hotel is located right next to the water 🙂
- Beautiful fishing port with a few wonderful restaurants open in winter
- Big apartament instead of room. Good restaurant, the same time price level is not very low :).
- Room wasn’t bad but noisy ++++++ . Rooms across a road from back of restaurant. Ask for the bacon omelette at breakfast.You must remember though it is just a hostel – stayed in one in Seville which would put this to shame.
Hostal Residencia San Francisco
Decorated simply, rooms include a private bathroom with a bath or shower. Most rooms have a private balcony. The property also offers a shared lounge and a bar with terrace.In the surrounding area guests can go golfing, cycling and hiking. Staff at Hostal Residencia San Francisco can help to arrange bike rental.You will find shops and dining options in Portocolom and in neighboring Cala d’Or, 15 minutes’ drive away.Palma de Mallorca Airport is 30 mi away and the center of Palma can be reached in an hour’s drive.
I booked this property because of the price. If you are looking for a cheap place, no matter what, this is the place.
The location was also good, I could go by car for a lot of nice beaches in around 30 min – some of them, even less -, and there was a very nice beach 5-10 min walking.
- Staff were friendly, breakfast bar (in the main hotel) was really nice
- The hotel had the most basic services at a reasonable price, and because the island of Palma is small, it is easy to drive in car to every corner of it.
- The view from the balcony, close to the ocean and the pool area was very nice and cozy.
- Basic and comfortable. Sparkling wine at the reception on check-in!
- I booked this property because of the price. If you are looking for a cheap place, no matter what, this is the place.
The guest house can arrange bike hire. El Arenal is 27 mi from Hostal Tbaida, while Playa de Palma is 29 mi away. The nearest airport is Palma de Mallorca Airport, 29 mi from Hostal Tbaida.
- Arrived late due to flight issues. All access is via codelocks- eventually managed to receive codes to front door and then room. Room was not ready/clean. Contacted company who advised to change room and provided new number. This room was OK but very very hot. Quite noisy in the morning. Make sure that you have sent copies of passports before travelling – not even sure that we were asked to do this prior to arrival but it was a pain getting wifi access
- The hotel was a 10 min walk from the beach. And not far from the hotel there were shops and restaurants.
- The location was very central to the center of Cala D’or. It was a quiet area but good location. Also free parking in the area.
Best thing was the shower. Good water pressure
Easy to access with code
Lots of parking in the area
- Nice looking room, very clean, comfy bed, close to lots of pubs and restaurants. Walking distance to some really nice beaches. Easy parking on the streets. Very good internet connection.
Hotel Sa Roqueta Can Picafort
Simply decorated, each room features a flat-screen satellite TV, wardrobe and desk. They all come with a private bathroom with shower and free toiletries. Bed linen and towels are provided and a safe is available at an extra cost.The restaurant and the bars inside the property serve traditional Mallorcan dishes and a welcome pack, including traditional food or drink is provided upon arrival.Set in the north-east of Mallorca, on Alcudía Bay, Hotel Sa Roqueta is 10 minutes’ drive from the small village of Santa Margalida. Busses to Palma leave from a bus stop located 350 feet away and you can drive to Palma de Mallorca Airport in 50 minutes. Bike and car rentals are available at the reception.
Very good location just walking downstairs and u are on the beach.
Friendly and helpful staff.
Nice and clean room.
- It was always clean in the room, near the beach. The beach was quiet and not so crowded
– the view from a balcony was gorgeous
– hotel with superb localisation
– nice personnel and everyday housekeeping
– great air conditioning
– very big bed
- Great location and very nice, spacious room, perfect for one person.
Hey People two stars on Są Roquetta is only because is no lift and no full 24hour service
This hotel is better than not one four star
Hotel is 5 meter to beach !!!
Is small hotel so is very quiet !!!
Antonina lady from Reception is amazing help me any time
From my experience on different hotel on Sa Roquetta is best beds, very comfortable.
Cleaning is everyday
Towel change everyday
Breakfast for my and my wife is good
You have choice for a make sandwich with salami ham cheese tomato
But remember you breakfast is on bottom restaurant is no on hotel Sa roquetta so if you have problem with you breakfast claim to restaurant hotel only pay for you breakfast, as I said breakfast for my and my wife is ok we left the restaurants full no hungry
But maybe restaurant need give more vegetables no only tomato
We comeback to this hotel 100%
Bart and Malwina room 7
- Very good location just walking downstairs and u are on the beach.
Fonda Las Palmeras
Featuring tiled floors, all rooms come with a fan and a private bathroom with a shower. Some rooms have a furnished balcony.A buffet breakfast is available and the restaurant serves international cuisine for lunch and dinner. In summer, you can dine outside under the bougainvillea.The tour desk can arrange car hire, taxis and an airport shuttle service, all for an extra charge. Palma Airport is an hour’s drive away.
- Quiet and pleasant small hotel set back from the main tourist area with good facilities & relaxed atmosphere
- Dining area, inside & out, choice at breakfast.
Breakfast (buffet) is very good with fresh orange juice.
The owners and the staff have been very friendly and nice with us.
Rooms are simple but very clean.
I recommend Fonda Las Palmeras it’s a nice and quiet place.
- The accommodation was basic but clean the staff were very friendly and helpful. Food at the hotel was as good as the restaurants off site. The pool was always clean not very big but lovely for a dip.
The hotel is family run with a very welcoming atmosphere. I knew everyone’s name by the end of my stay.
The area is very quiet. The hotel is at the end of the road so there’s barely any traffic and the only buildings around are private houses.
Top Guest Houses In Manacor Majorca Conclusion:
The above is a top selection of the best guest houses to stay in Manacor Majorca to help you with your search. We know it’s not that easy to find the best guest house because there are just so many places to stay in Manacor Majorca but we hope that the above-mentioned tips have helped you make a good decision.
We also hope that you enjoyed our top ten list of the best guest houses in Manacor Majorca. And we wish you all the best with your future stay!